• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
18+ people only, i dont intend to do anything that requires 18+, but it would make me more comfortable.

ive tried to join and create many Group RPs for the last while, but none have stuck, and the ones that seemed to be promising (and didn’t imploade) ended up happening at the same time as ones that collapsed in on themselves. I ended up choosing wrong or something. And the ones I made people showed interest and then just kinda dipped either right before or right after they could start.

So

I decided I would try to find a 1-1 partner.

im open to public, private, and discord roleplays.

about me​

my timezone is US Mountain Time, im 23, and most certainly a dude.

I’m literate, but I mostly write on mobile, so i dont type massive paragraphs that you would see from a pc user. I tend to keep things short and simple, giving enough info for the people Im roleplaying with, but making it lax enough that they can add on with their IMAGINATION.
imagine spongebob squarepants GIF

In other words I have a lot of imagination and will put in the work, but only if you are willing to do so as well. I dont have time for people that will only do sentence long posts or single phrase dialogues.

i like to write stories with people. Improvisation is fun, but Ive noticed the rolplays dont last very long without structure, so before we write, id like to have a good ol brainstorming session with you. That way we can come up with a basic plot and characters. I would prefer to do so on discord voice chat (pm me for my discord), because then i can gauge the level of excitement you have with the story being made. If you don’t seem excited, its not the right plot yet.

However, if you prefer messaging that works as well

What i want to rp​

I am interested in fantasy role-plays, futuristic cyberpunk roleplays, romance roleplays (love those), slice of life roleplays, isekai roleplays, roleplays to do with the supernatural, monster roleplays, apocalypse roleplays, and many more.

I will do fandom, however, i am not interested in most fandom roleplays. You can always ask, but I cannot guarantee a yes.

I love to do Original plots. If we can create a story together, it will make me very happy.

I don’t have a preference when it comes to pairings, however I am Asexual+panromantic, so where I like romance plots they need to be more mushy, wholesome, and romantic; rather than erotic.

Edit as of October 29 2023: I have a lot of ideas that can be adapted into books or RPs, you just gotta ask.

Last edited:
Hi! If you would like I would be happy to rp with you and make a story both of us can work with! I do mostly romance rps and fantasy or semi-historical ones like pirates westerns things like that. I also do enjoy the darker subjects and I'm not one to shy away from them. So let me know if your interested 🙂

Got any plots I'm all ears if you do? Right now I am lacking in the idea department

I like to create plots with the person im rping with so we both get the creative flair and energy

So you want to brainstorm? I might have to pass sadly I just don't have any ideas for me atm nor any inspiration sorry thanks for answering

I don’t have a preference, however I am Asexual+panromantic, so where I like romance plots they need to be more mushy, wholesome, and romantic; rather than erotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back