• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF SOL search // LF: OC x OC, long term, active, & lotsa OOC chat!

Stapler-A

bob that sponges
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hi! I'm A and my pronouns are she/her. I'm 21+ and a college art student looking to stretch some creative muscles. I am a literate roleplayer and can write up to multiple paragraphs per post. The length of my posts will always be within reason (ie: if our characters are in a dialogue sequence, my posts will probably be shorter). I strongly prefer realistic faceclaims, but am open to using other kinds of face claims (anime, manga, drawn) as long as they are appropriate. I also only roleplay and communicate via discord.

I am looking for a fxf slice of life / modern romance roleplay. I love incorporating diversity and interplay between culture and queerness. I may not necessitate a focus on such themes in our roleplay, but just know that these are things I like to consider when I build my characters!

Please review my expectations tab to know more! Some of my expectations are also non-negotiable for me and they're important to note.​

Last edited:
Hello! I seem to be unable to view your page otherwise I'd have shot you a message asking this instead, but I would like to say that I am currently 20, turning 21 in March. Is that acceptable to you? If not, absolutely no worries at all because honestly, I'm generally the same with preferring to talk to people close to my age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back