• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey! Let's RP! (Ignore the Prefix)

Pyosimros

☆☆☆

*Mobile users may be screwed by my coding. I don't know, haven't been on mobile.

W9b8bAM.gif

ABOUT ME

Hello! You may have seen from reading my username that I'm Pyosimros and you wouldn't be wrong! Aside from that, I'm a male in highschool, and I'm well...a person who likes writing I guess?? There isn't much to say after that - I shamelessly live a boring life deprived of any excitement.

WRITING EXPECTATIONS

In terms of writing, I generally prefer 3-5 paragraphs per post with a minimum of one post per week (or two). I'm rather lax with what I'm expecting, I'm not one of those English-majors who yell, "YOU TO HAVE PERFECT GRAMMAR, AND GRASP EVERY SINGLE TYPE OF CONFLICT AND WRITING STYLE TO RP WITH ME!!!!" Yah, if that happens, I'm essentially removing 99% of individuals here. And the fact that I would look like a snob so....yep! There are, in fact, boundaries I impose though.

[SIZE= 16px]The boundaries are rather simple, and it only leaves out the lowest common denominator, 8 year-olds, and simple RPers (NOT CONNECTING SIMPLE RPERS WITH IDIOTS). I'm merely asking for decent grammar, good spelling, a willingness to push the plot along, and not forcing everything in their posts. Pretty easy right?[/SIZE]

GENRES & CHARACTER CREATION

Genres are something I'm quite flexible with. I can RP a great deal of fandoms, fantasy settings, sci-fi settings, romance, and much, much more. For anything other than the former, please note that I have no plots figured at the moment. Meaning, worldbuilding will be necessary if we do not do a fandom.

As with genres, I'm quite flexible with characters. I can do any gender, most archetypes, and...that's why I will now associate myself with Mr. Fantastic: the flexible dude in Marvel stuff. The only thing I'm not flexible about, are FCs. I'm basically anime/cartoon FCs or bust, no argument there.

TL;DR & RANDOM STATEMENTS

- I expect 3-5 paragraphs

- I generally lean towards PM RPs

- I'm flexible with genders

- I generally take a while to post

- I am flexible with genres

- I will usually walk away from pretentious jerks

- I can do many fandoms, just ask which one you would like to do

- I only do anime/cartoon FCs (unless you're a good friend)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also enjoy fantasy role plays, I play D&D with my friends in person and that sort of thing tends to bleed into my online stuff xD

If your interested I'd love to hear what sort of plot ideas you have :3

Heyo!

I've got a pair of thinking hats if you feel like plotting out something fun~

I usually stick to the fantasy/sci-fi range of genres, though daily life is often a popular choice.

So let me know if you like smushing ideas together.

I'm quite interested in doing a roleplay with you. I'm a junior in highschool so throw thy confetti. I meet all your standards unless I somehow disappoint you in anyway possible, PM me and we can discuss doing some kind of roleplay, yes? 

I also enjoy fantasy role plays, I play D&D with my friends in person and that sort of thing tends to bleed into my online stuff xD

I like doing fantasy rps. Could I PM you if you're still looking for roleplays?

Heyo!

I've got a pair of thinking hats if you feel like plotting out something fun~

I usually stick to the fantasy/sci-fi range of genres, though daily life is often a popular choice.

So let me know if you like smushing ideas together.

I'm quite interested in doing a roleplay with you. I'm a junior in highschool so throw thy confetti. I meet all your standards unless I somehow disappoint you in anyway possible, PM me and we can discuss doing some kind of roleplay, yes? 

Awesome! I'll shoot you all PMs.

Hey :)

Im interested in what fandoms you'd be willing to roleplay? I have a list which I'll include here;

Avengers

DC

Star Wars

Star Trek

Dragon age

im also wondering if you only do OCs in these fandoms?

thank you :)

Hey :)

Im interested in what fandoms you'd be willing to roleplay? I have a list which I'll include here;

Avengers

DC

Star Wars

Star Trek

Dragon age

im also wondering if you only do OCs in these fandoms?

thank you :)

Holy crap I forgot to PM you guys I'm sorry. X D

Give me a few seconds~

Also:

qeVGlR4.gif

If you're still looking for more potential Role-Plays, I can shoot you a PM and we can try working something out if you'd like. I can generally work with any kind of genre for Role-playing, but I'm mostly consistent with Fantasy and Sci-Fi. 

...I completely forgot about this thread.

If you're still looking for more potential Role-Plays, I can shoot you a PM and we can try working something out if you'd like. I can generally work with any kind of genre for Role-playing, but I'm mostly consistent with Fantasy and Sci-Fi. 

Alright, sounds good! I mean, if you're still up for it.

I don't suppose you've ever heard of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt?

Nope, I'm afraid I haven't.

Pyosimbro,

You best shoot me a PM bby! ;)

Already sent you a PM skrub.

Okay so I really am interested and super super jealous of your coding. I think we should role-play together and try to do well!

I don't really know what fandoms you're in but I actually just made a thread of my partner search. There I have basically all of the fandoms I like and pairings I like. 

FC's are fine with me, I use anime, realistic, and real. So we're all good with that. I would love to find a new role-player and it could be about anything.

Let me know and send me a PM or I will gladly send you one so we can discuss. I hope you're interested ^^

I always like pirate, demon, or just modern life rp, though I only main as males. I dont mind what gender they are to be paired with. I am all up for throwing ideas around. 

If you still want another person to rp with it would love to do one. Pm and we can figure out what we could do.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking for a roleplay, I'd be up for something modern fantasy-esque. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back