• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey guys. I'm Bush. (Closed for now)

SomeFakeUsername911

You've been am-bushed!
I'm looking for someone for roleplay with. I have been for a while but the results haven't been exactly what I wanted. I'm someone who likes to plan big storylines ahead of time and seeing characters change as events transpire around them. Here are some of the roleplays I'm into or would like to do.

- Original Superhero/Superpower Story
- Time Travel
- Alternate Dimensions
- Slice of life teen stuff with a mystery (supernatural or whatnot)
- Star Wars (Clone Wars or Sequel-Era)
- Super Smash Roleplay that's like Subspace Emissary in terms of plot
- Splatoon Slice of Life with a hint of Action-driven plot
- Something like Marble Hornets or TribeTwelve
- Multi-fandom crossover
- Any of the Fandom stuff mixed with time travel or alternate dimensions

I'm also willing to try new things.

My roleplay style goes as follow: I can write detailed multiple paragraph posts very quickly. Since I have nothing else to do with my life due to COVID, I am available almost every day during the day EST. If you post, I will most likely post a response 30 minutes to a hour after. Now, in my personal preference, I would like dialogue scenes to have shorter posts so the conversation feels more organic. A character says a sentence, the post ends, the next character says a sentence, that post ends, etc. This also goes for action scenes.

I like playing imperfect heroes (using filled with guilt or regret) and manipulative, cunny villains (view example below in spoiler). I am not afraid to touch dark subjects like drugs, abuse, suicide, terrorism, death, conspiracies, racism, etc. Romance isn't necessary but it adds to the fun. I can do any type of romance between any gender although I'll be most comfortable with MxF. If you aren't much of a fan of any of these, don't worry. I am open to try new things as mentioned above.

I would also likes to make friends with whoever I'm roleplaying with. I have Discord and, as mentioned above with all my free time, will respond to you most of the time. Make sure if anything happens you message me so I'm aware. Bonus points if you have a Switch with online.

Rules are simple and have been told a ton already; No Mary Sues, No Powerplaying, follow all RpN rules, etc. As for length, a roleplay that lasts for at least the summer before September arrives would be the minimum for me. We can go longer if we want.

Here is an example of a post I made.
The context is that Memphis Cain has the ability to manipulate people's thinking and is using it to recruit people into his military cult (disguised as the People's Protection Party) to take over the world.

MEMPHIS CAIN
THE DEVIL'S TALE BAKERY

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions," said the well dressed man. Memphis was sitting in a quiet, local cafe, one of his favorites. It was an atmospheric place, although the owner was quite...strange. Very strange indeed, even in this Superhero world. Although, one could argue that Memphis was the strangest person out of them all as he sat across a table from a very worried mother named Susan Jackson.

"How about you first tell me the truth?" demanded Susan, her fists in the air. She was quite angry but it was overshadowed by her fears. Some people have said strange things about Memphis. Although, what was stranger; Memphis or his followers? Memphis was the leader in a political group called the People's Protection Party, which had the reputation of its followers agreeing with nearly everything Memphis said and did. Susan's son was one of those followers and she had several questions about what happens during the nighttime when she knows her son sneaks out?

"Yes, your son," Memphis replied with a smile. "Your son is one of the most determined members in my party. He is committed and strong willed...you quite raised a man."

Susan began to blush. Her mind started to get dizzy. "I'm flattered," she replied.

"No, no," Memphis told Susan, putting his coffee down. "There is no reason to be. Your son is one of many who work for my political party. Tell me Susan, are you a political person?"

Susan looked down at herself before answering. "Not really..."

"That's a huge problem," Memphis told the mother. "Politics affects everything you do. In order to be an intelligent person, one must study it's every aspect and how it affects our daily lives."

Susan began to get more dizzy. "You're right...I should be more political. It'll...make me smart..."

Memphis smiled with a huge grin. "Exactly, my dear. The People's Protection Party is a good place to start. Our whole ideology revolves around the daily aspects of live and our mission of protecting them."

Susan soon raised a brow. "What about our lives is needed to be protected?"

Memphis took a sip of his coffee before putting it down. "Think about what happened 10 years ago. A terrorist attack like no other; ten times worse than both Pearl Harbor and 9/11. The problem my party and I see is that the government simply isn't strong enough to prevent such a tragedy. We need stronger security to maintain peace and eliminate terrorism. Even nowadays, terrorism still exists."

"But don't the Superheroes protect us enough?"

"We, as the population of this city, need to support our heroes through working with them. The government hasn't done enough to maintain peace. We must stand up for ourselves as the superheroes can't do it alone. Tell me Susan, are there still crime on the street?"

Susan took a couple seconds to answer. "Y-yes..."

"Therefore, the Superheroes by themselves are not enough. We need the government and the population to do more."

Susan kept getting more and more dizzy. "You're...right..." she spoke softly. "But...how can I help?"

Memphis chuckled. "By joining the People's Protection Party, of course!" Memphis then pulled out a business card and handed it to Susan. The business card read a location near Mt. Gleason. "We are having a meeting tonight if you want to come along."

Susan, in a trance, replied: "I will." Susan then got up from her seat and exited the cafe. Memphis, putting his legs on the table, took a sip to another recruitment gone right.

DM me if you are interested. I also don't mind if the roleplay ends up being more than 2 people. 3 or 4 would be fine so don't be afraid to sign up.

Hey Bush. I feel bad for this blatant shilling, but since it looks like we'll be rping with one another in MysticPainter's rp pretty soon, I thought I might extend an invite to an rp that ticks the "Multi-fandom crossover" box.

Hiya, Bush! I’d love to do a sort of slice of life teen with supernatural elements, or a Star Wars story.

Hey there! I'd love to do a slice of life rp with you, of course adding mystery with supernatural and/or fantasy elements!

I would be interested in a Sequel-era of Star Wars and have a sample if you need it (PS, I have Switch Online and discord!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back