• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Betrayal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
XgEx9TZf_400x400.jpg

*whispers* his hair is actually partially purple

Tell who about what?
expose panzer just like you exposed me

XgEx9TZf_400x400.jpg

*whispers* his hair is actually partially purple

expose panzer just like you exposed me
Well I would say i've already done the same amount of damage when it comes to exposure. I kept practically all of your secret under wraps, save for one snide comment.

So I think I did the same for both...

Well I would say i've already done the same amount of damage when it comes to exposure. I kept practically all of your secret under wraps, save for one snide comment.

So I think I did the same for both...
*pout*

There there. There's allot of things that I know and don't reveal, for now lets focus on what matters. Crime.
Yup.
Actually, I must raise this subject- about using a Discord OOC...
Yay , May, or Nay?
I'm in the middle, so.
Also, for further development...as much as I am hesitant to say this... but do you think we need another Crazy in the cast? A looney, perhaps?

Yup.
Actually, I must raise this subject- about using a Discord OOC...
Yay , May, or Nay?
I'm in the middle, so.
Also, for further development...as much as I am hesitant to say this... but do you think we need another Crazy in the cast? A looney, perhaps?
I'm willing to make a Discord OOC if we get enough support for one. So I'm hard middle. I would say we could use another Crazy, but it's up to you.

i have no particular preference between using discord or rpn, so ill say im may~!

everything arsene said was super sweet and im a sugar addict

Sorry I've been so slow, have a stomach bug. Have a post started, will finish it tomorrow. I'm still here, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back