• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Betrayal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That's why you have me around. I keep you from not blowing things that need to be blown up up.
the reason we keep you

man, i could just start off the roleplay by breaking the door off it's hinges. make an entrance. as long as theres some metal, bitch can be ripped out of place

the reason we keep you

man, i could just start off the roleplay by breaking the door off it's hinges. make an entrance. as long as theres some metal, bitch can be ripped out of place
You do that, Arsene immediately picks him up. "This one's mine now."

You do that, Arsene immediately picks him up. "This one's mine now."
he knew he picked out some good candidates, but he hadnt been expecting one this perfect

i imagine this city having some outright absurd laws. like no arresting/attacking villains if theyre not actively causing problems. see them buying groceries? leave their ass alone.

he knew he picked out some good candidates, but he hadnt been expecting one this perfect

i imagine this city having some outright absurd laws. like no arresting/attacking villains if theyre not actively causing problems. see them buying groceries? leave their ass alone.
It probably does because Apple is one of the biggest lobbiers in the city. And as we all know, Apple is the true villain.

I'm debating over making a second character or no.

Like, he's just a tired retired hero who was somehow convinced to become a villain.

Because damn it, he's tired of all these kid heroes wreaking up the place

Hey so, status report. All I've really done is find - like... idk what I found. It's probably not the FC that I'll use but its there.
1546224896135.png

I'm debating over making a second character or no.

Like, he's just a tired retired hero who was somehow convinced to become a villain.

Because damn it, he's tired of all these kid heroes wreaking up the place
If you feel inspired, I say do it.

Hey so, status report. All I've really done is find - like... idk what I found. It's probably not the FC that I'll use but its there.
TIMMY SPOTTED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back