• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Hamilton narrowed his eyes as he sat in front of a large computer screen, scrolling through a list of political figures in the city. He paused when one of his guards stepped into his layer.
"Sir, we have the footage, as well as the New blueprints"
"Good, get started on the New Model, let keep me informed of the process. Everything is going according to plan"

(I feel like I'm playing a Classic Villain, like something you'd see straight outta 007, and I embrace it)

HOTDOG

• Getting back home
    "That poor bird." Hilbert then looked to Martha and remembered that he was on his way home. "I'm gonna have to head back to my temporary homestay. Meanwhile... I think I'm gonna have to find a way to turn you back into a cat. I think it's just better if animals stay animals and other beings stay beings you know what I'm saying? Ruining the natural flow of nature sucks. Now let's go back. I was in the middle of investigating red matter aside other matters." He would start to walk towards the direction of Fructose Towers.

D duegxybus

• Em gasped, getting onto her knees and recovering from the surprise of the man actually showing up. Her hands flew over her face in a cross, as if she was about to block a blow. She softened up when she realized the man wasn't going to actually hurt her. "M-Mello? Never hearded of you." Em awkwardly got to her feet, straightening her clothes and skirt. It was fairly clear she wasn't used to, well, talking. She suddenly realized the man had his hand extended out, presumably to help her. Trying not to seem rude, Em slowly grabbed his hand and shook it. "I'm Em! Nice to meet and greet!"
    Psychopath Psychopath

Last edited:
HOTDOG

• Foreshadowing
    "Hmmm.... I don't like the idea of what used to be my pet cat sleeping in a dumpster. Still knowing you, I can trust you to be safe." He would write down an address and put it next to her. "If you wanna head home, follow this address."

He then saw a trail of ambulances as well as some purple smoke. The color purple was all too familar with him. Xeran fire perhaps? If a Xeran was causing trouble then he should probably do something about it. After all... he has the most experience with them as a human. So he headed towards a rooftop and proceeded to head on over whivh may take time.

D duegxybus

And there went the plan of trying to seem like a badass. Flynn bit the inside of his cheek and straightened up, his eyes skimming over the destruction. He shook his head at the question. The answer was obvious, but whatever. Uera really didn't seem like he was taking this seriously. Good, honestly. He was hungry, though, which was strange. Flynn didn't really know the time, his watch actually didn't work, it was just a communications device. Looking up at him, he rubbed the back of his helmet. "I mean, I know a good Asian place down the street from here. I could go for something, too. We can get a bite to eat, there, if you want. I get all kinds of shit for free since I'm famous or something, so I can pay. After that, we can get busy." Shrugging, Flynn frowned after what he said. Ew. "By 'Get busy', I meant get to fighting, not-" He groaned. "Why d'ya have to make everything gay? It's protocol, I can't get with my targets. The Administration'll have my ass!" Technically speaking, Uera wasn't an authorized target, so he was fair ga-"NO!!! NOT GAY!!! NOT A DATE, I'M JUST BEING A NICE GUY AND HAVING DINNER OR SOMETHING WITH ANOTHER GUY!" This was gonna ruin his credibility with Uera.

D duegxybus

Mello
Aiden wasn't at all surprised that the girl knew nothing of him, he didn't really expect it in the first place. He smiled some and shrugged it off. "No worries, I didn't expect you to know me. I'm fairly new to DJing anyway." He said with a faint shrug before watching the girl stand. He was about to drop his hand when she felt her grab and shake it. He smirked and shook back, dropping his hand to his side. "Nice to meet you Em. Er, may I ask why you were hiding behind my car?" He asked softly. It was obvious he had no ill intentions, just a curious, rather innocent man.
D duegxybus

• "Mh? Well...I wasn' stealin' shoes or anything stupid like that and needed a place to hide." Em kicked the two large shoes away from her and rocked back and forth innocently on her knees. She then turned to the car and turned her face into an expression of total surprise. Em giggled as she touched the car. "This is your car? Silly me. I just...wanted to see how it works. Y'know. I see cars on the street all the time. Never been so close to one." She giggled some more and pushed herself on the side of the car, hugging onto the hood.
    Psychopath Psychopath

• "There's something we need to do before we go. There's a black van downstairs that we should use. Can you help me find the keys?" Ferran stuck his hand out as if Adrian was a bloodhound dog that could smell his hand and find the keys. "Olfactory vectors don't exist. I'll wait here."

If Adrian was to get the scent of the key, he'd be able to see that it lead directly inside the car. Meaning, the car was occupied by someone.
    YoungX YoungX

HOTDOG

• The Key
    As Adrian sniffed the key, he would follow the trail of such a faint scent. He would be led to the car itself and when he got there he found that it is occupied by someone. "Well now... Ferran has an accomplice? He should've told me."

D duegxybus

• Inside of the car was a girl in a fox mask. She lay across the three back seats on her side and had the car keys in her mouth, which was barely visible from under the fox mask. KX reached up to the window and waved slowly before unlocking the car, then going back to sleep in the back seats. Trying to move her would prove difficult, judging by the fact that she weighed over two hundred pounds. "Mh...Ms. Rotifer?"
    YoungX YoungX

Michael Small
Michael tilted his head "Mich-" Suddenly Michelle's voice rang in his ear, causing him to flinch. "Kirsey wasn't feeling well so I took her to Hilbert. Apparently he lives here." Then his eyes widened "You've been tracking my phone? Oh ya, Rosemary.....Crap! I'm going in a bit. It's been a weird day." His mind wandered 'I haven't been home for a while. Then I have work to worry about...I'll get to that road later.' Iera coming into view broke his train of thought as she wanted to know where Hilbert was. "I don't know, we came with his clone."
D duegxybus

Mello
Aiden put his hands in his pockets and raised an eyebrow for a moment. Looking at the shoe that she had moved out of the way. "Right... Well, as long as they aren't mine." He said with a small laugh, scratching his head some, wondering if he should report her, or take her in. But he couldn't find himself to do it, it wasn't how he worked. "Yeah, this is mine. So, you mean you've never been in a car, only just seen them?" He gave a small smirk, pulled out some keys and unlocked it. "Wanna go for a ride then?" He offered in a sweet tone.
D duegxybus

• "No, forget that now! Leave the xerans, they can't manipulate pre-existing fire! There was a fire near the Help House psych ward. Something burned it. It was purple...and kind of vaporized in the air. Hurry your ass over here, there's no way the fire department can put out the fire-" Michelle tried to talk, but the smoke and fire fried the circuits. She was trying to stop the fire, thinning out the air around buildings while trying to evacuate patrons. Michelle set a child outside before sprinting back into the burning building.
    B BlueClover

Meanwhile, Uera was busy inhaling sugar packets to gain his energy back. His vision slowly began to return, but sugar wasn't doing him any good. "What the hell..."
    YoungX YoungX Quillicious Quillicious

Last edited:
Flynn shrugged again. He wasn't really feeling it today. "Oh. Alright, I'll just follow you, then." Getting back down to the street, he followed after Uera. As he did so, he glanced back up at the building that was attacked. A shame, but it wasn't his business. He stopped at the door of the establisment, frowning as he watched what happened. Flynn stepped over to Uera, standing over him. "Why are you...?" He ordered a straight-up double shot of espresso and handed it to him. "Drink this. It'll be better. I think."

D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

HOTDOG

• Putting out a fire
    Upon arriving towards this purple smoke, Hilbert spot upon a burning building. "Ok so looks like we have people inside. It's go time baby." He would create a thin layer of glob and coated himself with it as he entered inside. "Purple fire... so it is the work of a Xeran. Great... which one though?"

Through creating a thin blanket of non-sticky glob, Hilbert would use that to pat out any fire he saw, assuming he could pan out Xeran flames in the first place that easily. Through clearing rubble and what not, he would start evacuating civilians out.

D duegxybus

Mello
Aiden didn't expect her to agree, which actually kinda surprised him. He smiled some though raised an eyebrow when she watched her climb ontop of his car. She figured she didn't know much about them, but atleast thought she would know that the insides is where it's at, and the top would mainly attract lots of bugs. When he heard what she said last he laughed some, smiling and walking over to the other side. Aiden of course had no ill intentions, and even if he did, he was so thin it wouldn't be hard to get out of his grip.

Aiden walks over to the other side and gets in, starting the car and looking over at her. "Any questions on what things do?" He asked softly with a smile. He had made sure to turn off the music, mainly because he had his own playing and didn't want to look weird.
D duegxybus

Kurt smiled when Morthios said he had actually been preparing some kind of magical spell to keep Wraith quiet, but when the spell was eventually cast it was clear that something was wrong. Instead of magically silencing him or just out right causing some kind of pain to him Wraith was just there one moment and gone the next. "Wha-What happened to him? Please don't tell me your blasted magic obliterated him or something." he said somewhat worried that the disappearance of Wraith would also be pinned onto him.

@slachance6 Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Ethan facepalmed. "Ugh~"
How the hell was he supposed to question wraith if he wasn't there? The only good thing that could come from this in his mind was the possibility that wraith might have been obliterated as kurt as said. It was probably too good to be true, though.
@slachance6 Quillicious Quillicious RatKing RatKing

Eric Castiglione/Vindicator (Sorry my post are taking so long)
Eric got off his bed and sat back down. He didn't reply to his threat of seeing you in the yard. He imagined there would be more than just him. Good. Getting rid of multiple scum bags at once. Eric could tell the man was getting irritated at him by the tone his voice. He wanted his threats to mean something he wanted to scare the Vindicator As he sat down he heard the approaching footsteps of the guards. He knew they were coming for him. The way there nice pressed shoes hit the cold concrete floor it wasn't very hard to guess in which direction they were heading.
Knightling Knightling

• Uera's mouth turned into a twisted smile. "Well, that's just great ain't it? Ever heard of the story of...Suicide City?" He touched the side panel of the calling booth. "Though, I doubt it's something you truly, truly care about. It seems like you have a habit of not caring." He clenched his fist as the thought of Kaera crossed his mind. All he could remember was her face.
    Quillicious Quillicious
(I'm back from my cruise (it was awesome) what did I miss!?)

Harmony slowly woke up from her disabled state. Starting all systems saving the head for last. She got up from the bed, she had a few thoughts in her mind. Most of them broken up from the sleep, she really needed to sleep more. Just because she doesn't need too, doesn't mean she shouldn't.
Harmony climbs out of the bed and looks around, worried about this wierd apartment she thinks back. Nothing...
Harmony stumbles out of the bedroom, the depression earlier actions catching up to her. But what choice did she have but to move on. Harmomy collapsed onto the couch in the main room, staring out the window wondering about her best mood.

• Xeran flames were truly a bitch to put out. The glob would melt, and vaporize as soon as they got close enough to the fire. Watching Hilbert do this, Michelle honestly couldn't think of anything but negative things to say. "Are you serious? Did you try put out a fire with glue?" She knocked on her head before sprinting into another room. Michelle stood in the center of the room and quickly surveyed the survivors. Three on the left. Shit...a kid on the left. Hurry the fuck up, Michael...

Uera grabbed the coffee and drained it like it was nothing. "Grr. Prison food is literally shit. That was good. But, damn." He looked at his hand in rage. It was still glowing purple from the fire blast, but it's not like his powers were what they used to be.
    YoungX YoungX B BlueClover Quillicious Quillicious

• Xeran flames were truly a bitch to put out. The glob would melt, and vaporize as soon as they got close enough to the fire. Watching Hilbert do this, Michelle honestly couldn't think of anything but negative things to say. "Are you serious? Did you try put out a fire with glue?" She knocked on her head before sprinting into another room. Michelle stood in the center of the room and quickly surveyed the survivors. Three on the left. Shit...a kid on the left. Hurry the fuck up, Michael...

Uera grabbed the coffee and drained it like it was nothing. "Grr. Prison food is literally shit. That was good. But, damn." He looked at his hand in rage. It was still glowing purple from the fire blast, but it's not like his powers were what they used to be.
    YoungX YoungX B BlueClover Quillicious Quillicious

Harmony nods. Silent but her face is unmoving. "Yea, I'll forgive you. But I need answers about alot of things"
Her arm knives her currently in her hands, but hard to see from her position. She didn't seem to want to hurt them but Harmony looks very much in stress.

HOTDOG

• Putting out a fire but glob is naturally weak to fire
    "Oops I forgot about my globs weakness to fire. That's okay though." When it came to fire, he may as well use water but he really didn't have any. For now he decided to save the other remaining civilians that were left. He was still concerned about the one that made the fire but since there wasn't any more fires it should be fine.

"If I gotta fight a Xeran with destructive tendencies... guess I'll have to fight serious for the first time in a year. Yare Yare Daze."

D duegxybus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back