• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Michael Small
Michael went over to Kirsey, not completely trusting the people who had appeared. Kirsey seemed to
not agree with what Globert was doing. Then a nude woman showed up
"Uh...." Michael didn't know if he should really trust a nude woman to borrow Kirsey but there was little other choice. "As long as you can help."
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

HOTDOG

• Martha. Why'd you say that name?
    "Huhhhhhhh.....? A white cat girl... I used to have a cat named Martha... Oh... My....God. Martha is that you? Your a cat-girl though. Clearly something went afoot when we went our separate ways."

D duegxybus

"How do you think I feel? I don't even know what happened, but it would probably have been better if she'd stayed out of everything." A frown crossed Flynn face for a second. He...actually could. If he wanted to risk breaking the universe, he could. Was it really worth it, though? "It's just glass, probably bullet-proof. Why?"

D duegxybus

"Okay, I don't think 'Burgle' is a word" Dirk palm faced "What you are trying to say is 'Burglarize', which is the Act of burglary. Okay, I'll leave! Next time, don't be inviting anybody over if you're just gonna kick 'em right back out!" He opened the door, then paused and glanced back with an idea "But tell your Other half that if she's interested in teaming up for some heists, I would be Down for that, okay?"
HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

The thug grit his teeth, growing even More annoyed when Eric didn't respond. It was a little unnerving, as Anybody else would have instantly retorted with some threats of their own. "What, you got nothing to say?" he growled impatiently, then narrowed his eyes "Imma see you in the Yard..." he finally backed away from the bars, sitting down on his cell to think. Not a moment too soon, a pair of footsteps echoed in the hallway as a guard made his way in their direction.
SirGrey SirGrey

Aiden 'Mello' Cash
Aiden was driving down the street, hands firmly on the steering wheel as he searched around for a place to park. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed some before spitting an open spot that someone was about to try and steal. He focused and smirked as he made it appears that there was already a car parked there, causing the person to move on with their buisness. He chuckled and pulled into the spot, stepping out and putting his hands in his pockets. He was walking in all white. His jacket, and sweat pants were white, along with the backpack which had black trimmings. He didn't have his helmet on at the time, but did have a pair of aviators with a black frame and reflective glass. He quietly hummed to himself as he walked.
(Open for Interaction)
07.jpg

( Quillicious Quillicious I'll fix that for you, also sorry I haven't been posting)

Morthios sneered viciously at the now partially conscious Wraith. "Well, I've been preparing a spell that aught to keep him quiet," he said with a cruel smile on his face. He raised his clawed hand, ready to cast a terrible torture spell that would surely subdue him.

"...Expulsion!" he shouted, hesitating to remember the incantation. He fired a ray of glowing crimson energy that struck Quill, but rather than causing agonizing pain, it caused him to disappear, casting him out of the sanctum and back into the alley that contained its entrance.

"
Well, that wasn't right," growled Morthios with embarrassment. "Powers below, the Lady is gonna be angry at me."

• "Ah...bulletproof." Uera raised a fist, smirking. "Let's say we..." He tightened his fist.

"What happens if I don't use a bullet?" He rose to his full height, stood up on the chair, and thrusted himself forwards at the speeds of a bullet. His carnal grin twisted as he thrusted his fist at the bulletproof glass, crashing through and attempting to tackle Flynn to the ground.
    Quillicious Quillicious

Michael Small
Michael winced in pain slightly as he was somehow taken to the bathroom. He tilted his head before a slight look of embarrassment crossed his face and he covered his eyes. "Do I have to be here during the whole nude process? Like, couldn't you tell me from the door?" He kept his hand over his eyes when Iera asked her question. "Fire proof. I made it a few days after she came."
D duegxybus

"Of fucking course..." Flynn had seen that coming from a mile away, but lying about the glass probably wouldn't have helped. Why did he have to do that? He fell back in his chair as he tried to dodge, letting out a surprised yelp. "What the hell?! Why?!" Just when things were quieting down, Flynn had to complain about being too bored. At least he wasn't bored now.

D duegxybus

HOTDOG

• What became of Martha
    "Ehh? Oh because I had to use my powers to make a safe landing after crashing through the atmosphere. Nothing serious though don't worry. Well I can take you back to the apartment but it won't be the one in Empire City. You do know where you are right? This is Reidora. Before that... I do need to ask how you became part-human. What happened a year ago?" He was extremely curious of Martha since he definitely remembers her being a white persian cat.

D duegxybus

• "I kind of got bored of prison!" Uera covered one ear at the sound of the prison alarms going off; the sound of footsteps filled the room as guards showed up with several weapons. "I'm forgetting my roommate, aren't I..." He turned to Flynn, shrugged, crouched down and blasted himself off of the ground. A hail of gunfire scattered through the front door. Unfortunately, Uera was already in an alleyway, cackling.

Quillicious Quillicious

HOTDOG

• What became of Martha II
    "A lab... ok that explains the transformation then," Hilbert then thought to the part about how she went because Hilbert had gone to deal with some guy. Did she somehow went to Energenetics? The only lab he could think of was either that or Serge's lab but it was highly unlikely it was Serge's lab. Still that place is gone and no one has seen or heard from Starling. "Oh you got stuck in a tree again. That sucks. Well anyways let's get to the apartment then... This is gonna take a while to explain to everyone. Speaking of animals... didn't we have a panda named Hugo? Where did he go off to?"

D duegxybus

Flynn narrowed his eyes at the Xeran. Uera had always been an...interesting character to say the least. The only reason he put up with the guy was his being Kaera's brother. Other than that, he didn't quite like him. Especially right now. Quickly vacating the room after evading the bullets, Flynn ran after him. "Stop it, Uera. Just slow down and think about this. You don't want me to pursue you. Trust me on that."

D duegxybus

• A Shoe-Stealer
    Em had gone on a casual walk, holding two pairs of men's shoes in either hand. The blank girl lost her way and ended up in a crowded parking lot. Her dark eyes widened with excitement, seeing as she'd never seen a car so up close. However, the fact that a man was seemingly walking towards her, with a pair of shades and a backpack, was enough for Em to jump behind his car and hide, carefully watching him through the windows of his vehicle.

Suddenly, Em dropped the two shoes in her hands, making a loud clack resonate through the parking lot. The girl almost yelped, covered her mouth, and ducked behind the man's car. She could only hope he didn't see her...
    Psychopath Psychopath

Now there was the taunting. Flynn's eyes never left Uera, staying silent for a little while. It had been a long time since he'd fought a Xeran, and he wasn't sure that he could take him without getting into trouble with the organization. Of course, he had a little leeway, but nothing that could completely save him from being at the scene of a jailbreak. Especially one of this gravity. Tugging the fingers of his suit back to fit more snugly, Flynn let his gaze fall to the ground. "Then..." In the blink of an eye, he was up on the rooftop with Uera. "Earth'll have one less Xeran."

D duegxybus

• But Still, A Man of Power
    "Hmph." Uera cocked his fist back and thrusted it forward. A wave of invisible telekinetic energy burst forth in an arching shape directly towards Flynn, crashing through the building's floor. Uera even slid back from the force of his own attack. He began to laugh. "I miss this kind of power."
    Quillicious Quillicious

HOTDOG

• The birb
    "Oh boy..." Hilbert would forget that Martha is still part-cat and that meant following whatever cats did. He would create some glob onto his arm and extend it as it made a long string of glob. He would swing it far back and hurled it forward towards the bird. It was just the sticky variety so it should be enough to trap it.

D duegxybus

"What the f-?!" That was a new one. Flynn spun to dodge it, but was still knocked to the side. It was true, he did have power. He was dangerous, even more so given his mental state. Stumbling to regain his balance, Flynn kept himself on his feet. Still nothing from the IMEA, that was surprising. He expected satellites on him at all times. "Uera. Don't make me end you. At best, you'll be in a cell for the rest of your life. One you can't get out of. I'm only sparing you because of her."

D duegxybus

Michael Small
Michael took a second to process what had happened. He looked where Iera had grabbed him before getting set off balance by Kirsey. He sat upright "At least you seem better. How are you feeling?" Michael slowly got back to his feet "Did she tell you anything?"
D duegxybus

Mello
Aiden continued to walk for a moment until he heard the loud crack coming from the area near his car. He raised an eyebrow and quickly turned around, wondering if someone had perhaps broken off a mirror, or threw a rock. He didn't expect himself to have haters this early in his career, but it wasn't completely out of the question. "Hello? Someone there?" He asked after realizing that he hadn't seen anyone right away. He also saw no damage to his car. He was half tempted to try and scare the person out, but decided against it. He wanted to see how whoever it was would react. He slowly took off his sunglasses and tucked them into the collar of his hoodie.
D duegxybus

• The Mistress of Deception Stupidity
    The second the man's voice reached Em's ears, she clamped her mouth and held her breath as she fell flat on the asphalt on her back. Her heart began to race as the time went by. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi...

Em's own voice rang through her head in synch with every couple of heartbeats. She started to squirm; the situation was getting tense for her. What would the man do when he found her?

Flynn His eyes narrowed as he witnessed the display of power. Intimidation wouldn't get him anywhere. This wasn't gonna be easy, though. As the building erupted in a blazing inferno, Flynn sighed deeply. Hopefully first responders would be able to contain the fire. Meanwhile, he'd have to deal with the real threat. "Fine. Let's do this, then. Come on." Flynn really didn't want to do this, but it was necessary. Uera had made himself a threat and he had to make sure he never hurt anyone else. Getting into a runner's stance, Flynn maintained an emotionless face. "Gimme your best shot."

D duegxybus

Mello
Aiden narrowed his eyes for a moment as he stepped closer to his car, slowly walking towards the other side. It scared him to see the young lady laying on the ground Infront of him, causing him to jump slightly. He let out a gentle breath before smiling some a few running his hand through his hair. "You honestly scared the crap out of me..." He said in a soft tone.

His hand slowly extended towards the stranger. "My names Aidan, Aidan Cash. Or, maybe you know me by my stage name 'Mello'. I'm a DJ." Smiled some at her, waiting to see if she would take his hand so that he could help her up.
D duegxybus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back