• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

HOTDOG

• Not the same
    "You were made by the CIA to kill innocent heroes who just wanted to help the people. You regretted it and because I reprogrammed you to give you the power to make decisions, you started to become a hero. Me and Aurora thought that was great and we hoped for the best. Then... you sent me a text saying "Sorry." The Harmony I know is dead and she's never coming back." Jetstream, with intense feelings of anger and sadness, amped up the jet-flames produced by his arm rocket. In fact he brought out both arm rockets and with great pressure, dashed towards her and spun around.

'BACKDRAFT TORNADO'

Intense jet-flames swirled around Jetstream as it looked like a great fire tornado of sorts. The heat produced was starting to not only affect the ground but also Kite himself. Normally under normal circumstances, Kite can handle the Backdraft Tornado, but with his emotions making his power and muscle increase it causes a strain.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling

HOTDOG

• Not the same
    "You were made by the CIA to kill innocent heroes who just wanted to help the people. You regretted it and because I reprogrammed you to give you the power to make decisions, you started to become a hero. Me and Aurora thought that was great and we hoped for the best. Then... you sent me a text saying "Sorry." The Harmony I know is dead and she's never coming back." Jetstream, with intense feelings of anger and sadness, amped up the jet-flames produced by his arm rocket. In fact he brought out both arm rockets and with great pressure, dashed towards her and spun around.

'BACKDRAFT TORNADO'

Intense jet-flames swirled around Jetstream as it looked like a great fire tornado of sorts. The heat produced was starting to not only affect the ground but also Kite himself. Normally under normal circumstances, Kite can handle the Backdraft Tornado, but with his emotions making his power and muscle increase it causes a strain.

Harmony frowned from the speech, before laughing lightly "Mister, I don't know where you got that from. Most of that sounds like bullshit.... But you got one thing right , I still want to help peo-" she is immediatly silenced by the fire tornado. Being planted into the wall, she survived it due to being a alloy meant to survive high amounts of punishment. "I don't know who you are, but I might help you. But I refuse to be a hero"

The earpiece in Harmony buzzed slightly, then a light flickered from it. A hologram appeared in the middle of the room, it was an image of a well-dressed man, with a neatly trimmed beard. "Cease this needless violence" it spoke, hovering between Harmony and the others "I do not wish for any Unnecessary death to take place, as we have already taken care of the business that was needed here. We are doing important work, and I would ask that you stay out of the way"
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

• Iera floated down to Hilbert's level and turned so that her back would be facing the Earth as an extra layer of protection. With one movement, she blasted the both of them back towards the Earth's surface.

"I don't need a stupid hologram telling me about my friends! Or..you know, someone who used to be an ally at the very least. You're using her for your own sick and twisted purposes!!" Aurora glared at the hologram through tearful eyes. She turned back to Harmony as energy began to spark between her fingers. "Fine then. If you're not going to do it, then..." A forcefield began to form between her fingers, one that repelled her hands apart. "...DIE!!!!" Aurora thrusted her hands back and prepared to launch the field of energy...

"Brace for- l"

In an instant, Iera and Hilbert were on the floor, crashing straight through the hologram. Bits of rubble and molten rubble cracked and fell around the two. Aurora's field dissipated and she turned to see the sight behind her. A cosmic woman, radiating of heat with a man on top of her, wearing a spacesuit with...a white glob dripping off of it. "Hilbert...? Iera...? What the fuu...?"

Iera stared at Hilbert for a few seconds, processing what had just happened. The taste in her mouth, however, was...disgusting. "Eww." She coughed and spit out a mouthful of molten glob. "I'm so sorry about that terrible landing."

YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling
    Read the context before you want to ban me xD.

This guy was making Flynn a little ticked off. He resisted the urge to phase through the glass and give him a piece of his mind. "I met that gullible girl of whom you speak so kindly. She dropped quite a colorful note which described your breakup with her. I...sugarcoated it a little. Then she told me to apologize to you for her. She's sorry. Douche." He flipped off Uera.

D duegxybus

HOTDOG

• Lacking context
    Kite had the same resolve and was going to attack as well until Hilbert and Iera landed... with white glob.

"It's ok honey. I'm all for crappy landings." He then looked to everyone else. "We didn't have sex if that's what your thinking. Believe me even I wouldn't do that in space. Now then... I see a hologram and an android. I already don't like the hologram." He would get off of Iera and stand up as he walked away from the hologram.

"...Anyways back to business. You erased her memory didn't you?" He stared at the hologram with hateful eyes. "We won't let you get away with this."

Hilbert stared at the corpse of an old man and wondered who it was. Then he stared back at the hologram and wanted to punch the thing even though he couldn't.

• Iera floated down to Hilbert's level and turned so that her back would be facing the Earth as an extra layer of protection. With one movement, she blasted the both of them back towards the Earth's surface.

"I don't need a stupid hologram telling me about my friends! Or..you know, someone who used to be an ally at the very least. You're using her for your own sick and twisted purposes!!" Aurora glared at the hologram through tearful eyes. She turned back to Harmony as energy began to spark between her fingers. "Fine then. If you're not going to do it, then..." A forcefield began to form between her fingers, one that repelled her hands apart. "...DIE!!!!" Aurora thrusted her hands back and prepared to launch the field of energy...

"Brace for- l"

In an instant, Iera and Hilbert were on the floor, crashing straight through the hologram. Bits of rubble and molten rubble cracked and fell around the two. Aurora's field dissipated and she turned to see the sight behind her. A cosmic woman, radiating of heat with a man on top of her, wearing a spacesuit with...a white glob dripping off of it. "Hilbert...? Iera...? What the fuu...?"

Iera stared at Hilbert for a few seconds, processing what had just happened. The taste in her mouth, however, was...disgusting. "Eww." She coughed and spit out a mouthful of molten glob. "I'm so sorry about that terrible landing."

YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling
    Read the context before you want to ban me xD.
Harmony yelled "You were going to kill me?! What the fuck! I just killed a... Wait. . .I've been. Used?" She says going to the bald man's body and checked the wallet.
"A judge.... Mother fucker" she throws the earpiece on the ground crushing it "If your going to kill me, Just do it. But at least have the dignity to tell me there are no other options" Harmony is defeated. Manipulated into killing a judge. She doesn't even know how to react. Just on her knees, staring at her own blood covered hands. She didn't even pay attention to the people who fell from space.

• Uera smirked as Flynn flipped him off. He raised two fingers to his mouth and blew Flynn a kiss. "Now, there's a little context behind that girl. And, well, her family. But then again she is the reason I'm in prison. It was either that or..." He cleared his throat and stared at the metal in front of him. "Well then. Is there anything else you wanted to say? How are the Heroes of Tomorrow doing? Bolt? Ty? Quill...?"
    Quillicious Quillicious

Michael Small
Michael looked at Globert(Glob Hilbert) while attempting to get Kirsey on her feet. "Hilbert, you know about Xeran's, right? Anything about this?" He asked, looking down at Kirsey nervously. "You look ill. I'll take you home after we get this checked out."
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

(going on a cruise soon. Won't be able to get on for at the most 4 days. So let's try to finish this up in the next 4-8 hours

The hologram Fuzzed up when the Two fell through it, much like a TV losing its signal and going static. After the dust had cleared, the image was sharp yet again, standing tall. "Seriously, there is no need to take all of this so personally" Its eyes landed on Jetstream "It doesn't take a Genius to connect the dots, but that's a Mute point right now. That man had to die" it indicated to the corpse "I have my reasons, and my plans, but I am not at liberty to discuss such things. That android was created for a very specific purpose, and I simply had her do what she was Meant to do. Don't threaten me, just take your friend and Go your Own Way. I have no Qualm with Any of you, which is why I am willing to Forget this and continue about my life" the image fuzzed again when the earpiece fell on the ground "But if you poke your nose in business that is not yours, I Will Retaliate" It glanced over at Harmony, seeing that she was getting angry and upset "Goodbye"
The hologram disappeared the instant the earpiece was smashed
Lappi Lappi YoungX YoungX D duegxybus

Flynn just sat and tried to endure it. Alicia was a nice girl, but bad things happen to good people all the time. "She deserves better, anyway. You're not even that good-looking. Okay, maybe a little. A lot. Still, suck a cock." When Uera asked about the other heroes, Flynn didn't have a straight answer. He really didn't know where any of the others were. "I...dunno. I haven't seen anyone from back then for a while. Except now. And I wish I was such a softy cause you're pissing me off."

D duegxybus

HOTDOG

• Lacking context
    As the hologram disappeared Kite would say, "That wasn't a threat. Your next." He would then look to the defeated Harmony knowing that she really did want to help people. That part of her would never change.

"I'm not going to kill you. If there is anyone that's going to pay it's whoever assigned you to do this. Since you were working for him... you could tell us the coordinates of his base. That way we'll storm the front. You were being manipulated into doing this. It's horrible.. all you ever wanted to do was help people but others keep using you for their own selfish gain." He blinked real hard before looking to the rest.

Hilbert would nod slowly as that would be the best course of action. Though the chances of another hidden base exist it's not like it won't help the enemy.

HOTDOG

• Lacking context
    As the hologram disappeared Kite would say, "That wasn't a threat. Your next." He would then look to the defeated Harmony knowing that she really did want to help people. That part of her would never change.

"I'm not going to kill you. If there is anyone that's going to pay it's whoever assigned you to do this. Since you were working for him... you could tell us the coordinates of his base. That way we'll storm the front. You were being manipulated into doing this. It's horrible.. all you ever wanted to do was help people but others keep using you for their own selfish gain." He blinked real hard before looking to the rest.

Hilbert would nod slowly as that would be the best course of action. Though the chances of another hidden base exist it's not like it won't help the enemy.

She barely listened to him. She heard enough. She told him the coordinates and immediatly when over to the window. She kicked the stud out from behind sending half the wall with it. Right outside "When do I get to kill that little motherfucker?" She looked like she could kill anyone at any moment. The knives on her wrist we're halfway drawn. Unfolded but she wasn't holding them.

Dirk raised an eyebrow in surprise, unfolding his arms slowly when he finally replied "Uh, what?" he stuttered, still unsure how to deal with this "You invite us over, and Then kick us out?! Why in the hell did you bring us over in the first place! You ruin my heist, and waste my time! I'm not leaving empty handed, so here's my suggestion; you can help me Hit up another bank, OR you hand me some cash on my way out"
HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

Eric Castiglione/Vindicator​
Knightling Knightling D duegxybus
Eric just kept himself there, his eyes fixed on the man. He imagined the criminal probably had some idea of revenge, Vindicator had probably killed some of his mates or maybe he'd been lucky and survived. The prison guards seemed relatively relaxed. While he couldn't be sure, Eric had heard rumours that some of them get paid off. That meant that Eric wasn't safe, then again neither were any of the other inmates. Especially with Eric there. Focusing back on thug looking at him intently he soon heard him disclosed his reasoning for starting over at Eric. There were fairly mundane and expected.

Before Eric could respond another inmate took umbrage with his yelling. Eric didn't really care, he would end all the scum in this place given the chance. Getting up and lying down on his bed, Eric decides to sleep on things, for now, the injuries he received from the boat still needing time to fully heal.

• Uera's mouth turned into a twisted smile. "Well, that's just great ain't it? Ever heard of the story of...Suicide City?" He touched the side panel of the calling booth. "Though, I doubt it's something you truly, truly care about. It seems like you have a habit of not caring." He clenched his fist as the thought of Kaera crossed his mind. All he could remember was her face.
    Quillicious Quillicious

• Uera's mouth turned into a twisted smile. "Well, that's just great ain't it? Ever heard of the story of...Suicide City?" He touched the side panel of the calling booth. "Though, I doubt it's something you truly, truly care about. It seems like you have a habit of not caring." He clenched his fist as the thought of Kaera crossed his mind. All he could remember was her face.
    Quillicious Quillicious
Harmony dropped to the ground with a clunk. Leaving a small dent in the hardwood with it.

Flynn sighed deeply, his gaze falling to his lap. He knew this was what Uera wanted, but he couldn't help but feel a little guilt. "You of all people should know that that isn't true," he replied quietly. Kaera's death wasn't his fault. Hell, he didn't even know what happened to her until the psycho meta showed up and let the cat out of the bag. And Flynn sure got scratched. Not to mention he was allergic to cats. "If I could do something to reverse what happened or make it right, I would. But I can't."

D duegxybus

• "I should've protected her, is all. Giving a life with the Heroes probably was the worst thing that could've happened. Wouldn't you agree?" Uera was hesitant to reveal that it was Bolt who had killed her. The man that Uera had so easily beaten just to take Kaera away in the first place. "You can't make everything right, can you? But..." He stood up and knocked on the glass. "Wait, hold on. What's this magical barrier?"
    Quillicious Quillicious

Michael Small
Michael kept Kirsey under his arm the whole way through. His face grew pale at how ill Kirsey was. Then she collapsed on the floor. "HILBERT!" He yelled while attempting to lift her back up or at least turn her so she wouldn't choke on saliva.
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

HOTDOG

• A familiar thing
    "Hmmm?" Hilbert would hear the sound of licking coming from outside. "Is there a pervert outside? Let's see..." He would head on outside to find the source of the licking sound.

D duegxybus

• Martha sat outside, playing with a ball of yarn and licking herself clean. She had the appearance of a fifteen year old girl, with familiar white hair, and two cat ears sticking from her head. As Hilbert showed up, the girl turned, and her face broke into a sharp-toothed grin. "Hilbert! Take meow home again!" She jumped towards him and bit his arm.
    YoungX YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back