• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Norm Hall, Soleil and Lune Celeste

"Who?" Norm would ask before the sisters came up to him. They are not happy with him. "Soleil, Lune, what's with the faces?" Norm asked "Aren't you glad that I'm now okay?"

"Norm, how could you..." Lune says in a threatening tone "We thought you don't have powers, but why do you have one?"

Norm stayed silent for a bit before answering with "Its complicated."

"Complicated nyuu?!" Soleil suddenly gets furious, well, TOO furious, to the point where she quickly gets onto the bed and on top of Norm. She gets her angry face near to his to say "How could you say its complicated nyuu?! You have powers nyuu!"

Norm is now scared and he says to the catgirl "Soleil, get off! You might crush my bones or something!"

Soleil went silent for a moment before she snaps. "I'LL KILL YOU NYUU!!!" She yelled before she proceeding to grab Norm by the neck and strangle him.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Aliaas Aliaas

Norm Hall, Soleil and Lune Celeste

With Soleil now off of Norm, the catgirl storms off the room. Lune looks down at Norm with a mad look for a brief moment before following her sister. Norm sighs before looking at Fayette and ask "What's wrong with them? Why are they so aggressive to me now?"

Fayette Solo
Aliaas Aliaas Zamasu Zamasu

"They are mad about from that you didn't tell them from your powers."
Fayette said.
"If either of you need place to stay, my room has space, as sister isn't here. I need to get someone get our motor home here."
Fayette left medical bay.​

Norm Hall and Danielle Estrada

With only Danielle, Mason, and Norm left in the room, Danielle looked at Norm and asked "Um...tell me, Norm, how did you get those powers?" When Norm heard her, he sighs before he begins to explain.

"It was Christmas Eve, and me, my mom, and dad are having a vacation in Japan when all of a sudden, a terrorist attack occur. It was orchestrated by your father, the Hero Killer, and then my parents revealed that the vacation was actually an undercover mission that they are in and I was forced to play along, only to be held at gunpoint by your father. My dad saved me, but the bullet got into my eye. I was close to death, but my parents were able to save me. As a result of that incident, I was given an artificial eye, but I chose to hide it due to how embarrassing it looks. A year later, my powers have manifested, and I soon learned that those bullets-"

"Are capable of destroying one's powers for good, no matter how powerful it can be, and if it hits someone with no powers, it instead grants the victim one." Danielle cuts Norm off "And by the way, my father is not alone. He does have a right-hand man of his own, but their relationship is rather rocky."

"Oh..." Norm says "And also, when the sisters came into my life, I had to keep my powers a secret, and since now that's been blown, I don't know what to do about it."

"But, can I ask you a favor?" Danielle asks "Would you mind showing us that artificial eye of yours? To see if it is really embarrassing to show off."

Norm felt a bit uneasy when Danielle requested, but since he thinks that she's nice and all, he simply shrugs off that feeling. "Okay, but don't tell everyone about this and keep it to yourselves." Norm says and then he takes off his eyepatch and reveals his artificial eye.
Danielle stared at Norm's artificial eye for a few seconds before she let's out a giggle, quickly covering her mouth and turning away from him. "Are you're parents serious?!" Danielle asked "I cannot tell if this is true or not, but did the doctors gave you something out of an anime?"

"For the most part, yeah." Norm says as he puts back his eyepatch "And this is why I'm hiding it."

Oh shit! Norm has the fucking Sharingan! KISS is fucked! But hey, at least its not the Rinnegan.

Last edited:
"Just...Disappeared," the second receptionist, repeated, frowning as she looked back to her screen. Something subtle seemed to occur to her, and she cleared her throat, before once more starting off on her furious set of typing. "That reminds me. I can check the missing persons database. One moment."

Eko's eyes widened as he took in a sharp breath, noticeably shocked by the potential sudden change in luck. He looked to Vicky once more, a slight smile on his face, as the attendant continued to search through what was available. That smile eventually boiled away through several moments of tense silence, broken only by the sound of the receptionist's clicking keys, and a few mild hems and haws as their mind went through the motions.

"I might have something, hold on..." she eventually said, breaking the silence properly as her eyes narrowed. "Missing from...Auburn Hills, New York State?"

Eko nearly leapt, attempting to push his head over the top of the desk so that he could see properly. "Yes!" he exclaimed, eyes widening even further, as if all that was left to be done was to open a lobby door and find his friend safely waiting behind it. And yet, the receptionist did not seem to respond to his excitement, her face instead shifting into a mix of surprise and worry as she looked to Eko himself. Out of sheer curiosity, she had checked the records for who else might have been missing from the small upstate region. There were only two figures listed, and one of them was Eko.

She took a deep breath, letting it out very slowly, much to Eko's confusion as his excitement melted into nothingness. Glancing up to the other attendant, she waved a hand, motioning for him to come closer so that she may speak a little softer.

"...Call a hero down to the lobby, please," she said, her voice low. The other receptionist flicked his eyes towards her screen, his eyelid twitching in shocked understanding. He pulled away, immediately reaching for the phone on his desk with a quick hand.

Interaction: Mega Mega
Leo was reading a book when he got a call from a receptionist on his phone. It was a Android, the best phone you could get he thought.
"Fire Brand here. I'll be down in a moment"
He grabbed his bag and sprinted to the elevator of the HOT building. He hit the lobby floor button and waited for the elevator doors to s...l...o...w...l...y close. The elevator ride was great for him. As it was a small elevator and more than 3 people made it cramped.
The elevator dinged and he waited once again .... But he walked through it when it was halfway open. A benefit of being so nimble.
He looked around the lobby for a few seconds. He really shouldnt have hung up because now he's lost.
He went up to the receptionist counter, dodging a few hero's and people there for tours.
"Leo here. Who am I looking for?" (What page is your characters CS on XD. Also sorry if this intro is bad. I'm bad at intros)

Vítězslav finally began his approach, Namgung let him know that he still remained on Sett Street, to her it looked like Unknown was going to do something big but because she kept her camera active on him, doing stuff while keeping an eye on him. Vítězslav smiled, something about being watched like that which he must have anticipated was Birdhouse, guess he had grown somewhat of an obsession with the idea of Birdhouse interestingly enough, however now he was going to get the taste of the Mockingjay. Poignant was also the fact that he was wearing boots. From the far off distance he was now walking from in the desolate ruins of Sett Street he could see Unknown holding a golden key and looking at it long and hard, one last mystery to solve before everything was said and done.

So once Vítězslav began speaking, he turned on his enhanced perception, slowing down his perception of time around him making him speak slower, and allowing him to read the situation really carefully, prepared to take action if he was now attacked, it didn't matter that his talking was slower, and so would be his, but he would need to be prepared for anything, and this all harbored on the minute changes in things, if his calculations of things were wrong he risked failure, but sometimes risks were necessary to achieve a hypothetical.

"Well, well it appears I now see you up close and personal, the grand experiment of Marcus Reston... You might not recognize me, but I fully recognize you, I saw you when you were engaged with that one young hero, and other person with a jack-o-lantern on his head... Perched on a rooftop I watched as you fought them, and I have to admit you intrigued me... So it was from there that I ended up investigating both you and KISS, through none other than Birdhouse, an associate of mine... When you think about it, you just met the kingpin of it, Mockingjay himself... And I must admit that this is quite ironic really, if you at least know of me you know of what I preach. You were given the opportunity to express your free will, but from what I have seen from your soul, you are far too powerful for your own good, to be unleashed unto the world, I believe a certain Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel put it best... "Irony is a clear consciousness of an eternal agility, of the infinitely abundant chaos." Chaos is a force that runs the universe, all things happen by chance, and allowing one to express their free will is truly allowing someone to follow their passions even if it adds to the chaos, however, your soul desires destruction, and unfortunately I have my own agenda at hand here, one that doesn't involve the death of absolutely everyone so that nothing remains, I could careless about who honestly dies, but if there is no one left then everything would be for naught." During the whole time he was speaking, he was slowly approaching Unknown, in a calm, meticulous manner, currently not intending to make a first move as of yet, it was in a way that wasn't inviting the start of a fight just yet, and so now Vítězslav was right up close to Unknown and now smiled now working on trying to put his plan into fruition. All the while using discreet hypnotism with words like imagine, so as to get his mind thinking how good it would be to be able to possibly have an advantage bypassing his critical factor in his mind, and playing to his arrogance as well. Speaking seductively at the possibility of gaining an advantage by him harming himself if he were wrong working on manipulating him to try it because Vítězslav was so sure he had it figured out, and with time moving slower in his perception, he could always adjust everything to the smallest detail to how fast he wanted it to move, and with how fast his mind could move, he could do this and figure out how fast it needed to move to be slow enough not to be perceived as a threat while doing it.

"So, before we begin this, why not we play a game? A game I like to call, 'Let's find out if your aversion field is as powerful as you think it is.' the game is simple, you simply allow me to attempt to strike you and we see if I can successfully hit you, you don't have anything to lose if I fail, and I would be bound to end up with a broken limb as a result. Just imagine, if you could fight me right here and now with me at a disadvantage, you could eliminate me much quicker than you originally would, you'd have eliminated all threats to your goal, odds are your aversion field will be able to stop me, so this is totally in your favor." Looking up at the camera Namgung was probably looking through, he got an idea, he could raise up the stakes or so it would seem, he knew that it would be even more tantalizing to the experiment if he truly gained something out of it, so he would now say that he would raise the stakes by telling the location of 'Birdhouse'. Except the fact is that he would give a fake address, that way even if he lost, Namgung would be safe for a little bit longer. Besides if he were dead, dead men tell no tales as they say.

"Ooh, I got one more thing that will make this even more interesting, if I fail, I will tell you the address where 'Birdhouse' is, so you can personally kill him/her if you end up beating me, and killing me. How about that?" Saying this completely with ease and covering up any tells that would give it away as a lie considering he had so much experience lying and figuring how to cover a lie. Though, he knew Namgung was probably internally freaking out at this, even though she probably had faith in him and knowing his rep, he probably did know how to do it, and that he wouldn't go this far if he weren't confident about it.

D duegxybus (Ik you won't be seeing this for a while but I just wanted to get this out of the way now, to keep this RP moving along efficiently. Also STILL have not forgotten about Victoria, she is coming up soon.)

Unlike Vicky, Eko seemed unable to latch on to the sudden change in tone and posture the receptionists underwent. As she moved to shuffle the boy towards the exit, he attempted to resist, trying to pull himself back towards the reception desk, as if he was suddenly being pulled away from Maddie herself.

When he looked upward, however, Vicky's changed expression made it clear that this was far from a betrayal. In a haze of confusion, Eko looked back to the reception desk and the two stationed behind it, blinking as they quickly whispered into their phones. With a flicker of realization, he finally understood that there was more at stake than he had initially realized, even if he himself could not initially fathom what that was. The two brushed past a few incomers, bumping and rushing past them as Eko stumbled. By the time he could recover his footing, Vicky had quickly shoved him through the small opening in the closing door, shutting him behind a field of glass as she turned to look back out at the lobby. He let out another concerned, high-pitched grunt, the eye visible through his parted hair wide and wild as it swept back and forth across the lobby for even the slightest sight of danger.

As Fire Brand entered the lobby, one of the receptionists let out a quick breath of apparent relief, while the other still seemed somewhat concerned. "Glad to see you, sir," the main receptionist said, bowing his head, "thank you for coming so quickly." He coughed lightly into his hand, glancing towards Vicky, the doorway, and the long-haired child just behind it.

"The kid back there is in the missing persons database," he said, lowering his voice as he addressed the hero, "we aren't quite sure what the woman's relation to him is, but she isn't listed as a family member or registered guardian. There's a squad car on the way to take him home, but we'll just need you to...You know..." He nodded his head back and forth, failing to come up with words to describe the potential tension of the situation.

Interaction: Mega Mega Lappi Lappi

Unlike Vicky, Eko seemed unable to latch on to the sudden change in tone and posture the receptionists underwent. As she moved to shuffle the boy towards the exit, he attempted to resist, trying to pull himself back towards the reception desk, as if he was suddenly being pulled away from Maddie herself.

When he looked upward, however, Vicky's changed expression made it clear that this was far from a betrayal. In a haze of confusion, Eko looked back to the reception desk and the two stationed behind it, blinking as they quickly whispered into their phones. With a flicker of realization, he finally understood that there was more at stake than he had initially realized, even if he himself could not initially fathom what that was. The two brushed past a few incomers, bumping and rushing past them as Eko stumbled. By the time he could recover his footing, Vicky had quickly shoved him through the small opening in the closing door, shutting him behind a field of glass as she turned to look back out at the lobby. He let out another concerned, high-pitched grunt, the eye visible through his parted hair wide and wild as it swept back and forth across the lobby for even the slightest sight of danger.

As Fire Brand entered the lobby, one of the receptionists let out a quick breath of apparent relief, while the other still seemed somewhat concerned. "Glad to see you, sir," the main receptionist said, bowing his head, "thank you for coming so quickly." He coughed lightly into his hand, glancing towards Vicky, the doorway, and the long-haired child just behind it.

"The kid back there is in the missing persons database," he said, lowering his voice as he addressed the hero, "we aren't quite sure what the woman's relation to him is, but she isn't listed as a family member or registered guardian. There's a squad car on the way to take him home, but we'll just need you to...You know..." He nodded his head back and forth, failing to come up with words to describe the potential tension of the situation.

Interaction: Mega Mega Lappi Lappi
Leo shook his head "Do you want me to knock them out?" He says staring at the display. One trapping the other in. Rotating door...
"Seriously what do you want me too do though? I don't know what I can do." He looks back to the receptionist. Getting a idea in his head.
"What if I just paralyze them for a minute? Put them into the squad car?"
At this point Leo had to grasp on the situation or who he was dealing with. So he was just going off his first ideas. Gleefully ignoring anyone else in the lobby (but noting they exist).
He finished speaking and turned back to the receptionist.
'
"You have a better idea?"

The receptionist blinked, then shook his head with a stunned expression and open mouth. Seemingly, he had simply expected the hero himself to know what to do, seeing as he himself was merely a man with a desk job.

"No, that's--don't do anything that would hurt the kid, he's just lost and alone, and he needs to get back to his family in one piece," the receptionist said, putting up his hands, "we don't even know whether or not that woman with him has any registered abnormalities; treat them as you would any normal person unless there's some risk of retaliation, do we understand each other?"

The receptionist swallowed, suddenly worrying whether or not he had unintentionally escalated the situation. Why couldn't want of the more level-headed heroes have come along instead?

Interaction: Lappi Lappi Mega Mega

Vicky felt a little better with Eko behind a barrier, even if it was just glass, especially after the hero came in. He was kind of a weird guy, itching for a fight even though he couldn't know one was necessary. All the more reason to have Eko out of the way. Though if he was up for escalating the confrontation Vicky certainly wouldn't complain. She might have to steer it away from Eko, however, if it became too heated.

Stopping her silent assessment at the receptionists response, Vicky felt she was now the proper amount of resigned to be dealing with situation. A fight would undoubtedly get her registered in the database. As what was still to be determined, most likely depending on how far the fight escalated, but still, she'd be losing her anonymity advantage and they might connect some of her previous crimes with her person. Fire was a pretty generic power though, there was also a pretty good chance the evidence on past reports of her were too vague to pin down regardless of whether she was in the system or not. Nice, a mark in favor of needless destruction.

But seriously, the kid wasn't going back to New York just yet. He needed to find his friend first, and if Vicky needed to burn a few buildings to help him do it, she would. It helped she was still running off the high of her encounter with that would be bank robber, pushing good fights and lots of fire to the forefront of her thoughts. Was it a little soon to receive potentially life threatening injuries so soon after the last? Perhaps, but that was part of the thrill.

They were getting the chance to escape though, and as much as she wanted a fight, getting Eko out of the line of fire was, strangely, her first priority. Yep, definitely obsessed.

Motioning discreetly with her hand at Eko to get the rest of the way out of the door, she readied herself to book it as soon as the kid wasn't at risk of getting caught in the door.

"Violence isn't really necessary," she said, trying to play the nervous civilian, in way over her head. "I'm sure there's just been some misunderstanding."

_Line 213 _Line 213 Lappi Lappi

Soleil and Lune Celeste

The sisters turned to Fayette with disgusted looks. "And why do you care?" Lune mockingly asked "He did rescued us, but yet he also lied to us."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

Fayette had saw that look before, when she and her sister still lived on street.
"Maybe i care about him more than you two together."
Fayette get herself ready from if sisters reacted badly.​

Soleil and Lune Celeste

"Really now?" Lune asked "Do you have some sort of affection to him? You two just met and already you're infatuated with that guy? Don't make us laugh."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

"Well i at least care his condition more than you two."
Fayette blurted.
"You get rescued from him and try kill him then, you two are worst sisters ever."

Soleil and Lune Celeste

"FUCK YOU!!!" The sisters yell when they snapped before they proceed to charge towards Fayette, going to attack her. But all of a sudden, a mysterious person comes in front of Fayette and knocks the sisters out by delivering two uppercuts on their lower jaws. Fayette would pick up a foul stench coming from the person, only to realize that its blood. The person would begin to speak.

Samantha Orville Shingeki

"My, oh my, can't you two knuckleheads know that this is a working facility and not some place to engage your fists with each other." Samantha spoke, and upon finishing her sentence, blood-stained cherry blossom petals began to fall from the heavens, or from a bunch of technical staff who were told to do so.

The soldier girl turns to Fayette, giving her a cold stare that says 'I want to kill you and drink your blood'. She walks up to the catgirl and then she says "Samantha Orville Shingeki, C-Class Hero, nice to meet you."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Samantha Orville Shingeki

"Don't worry..." Samantha spoke "The blows were only sufficient enough to knock these two out. They'll regain consciousness anytime soon." She turns back to the knocked out sisters and proceeds to carry both of them against her shoulders.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

(Keep OOC out of the IC ya twits.)
(Jk, please don't hate me)

Okami, who was working his shift at the coffee shop, didn't really pay much attention to the customers. His colleague had prepared the order and pointed in the direction of 367. As Okami brought the order to his table, he tried to suppress the thought of how edgy this guy seemed. His thoughts didn't show much, at least.

@The Fabulous Emerald Lappi Lappi
Jim was happy he got out of there without any trouble. Only a bump on a HOT member who didn't realize he was wanted nor did anything wrong. He sat in the cafe area of the cafe next too the coffee shop. Grabbing his head in anger, mostly of himself.
He needed to hone his abilities. He couldn't even control a person for longer than a minute. He would join HOT but he disagrees with them and he's wanted for petty crimes. Mostly minor theft and vandalism. With one case of fighting a sidekick.
He needed to go underground. Luckily he knew just the guy. A black market dealer in the dark district, sells anything. Information, weapons, drugs.

The Final Showdown
Unknown Numerals
Unknown observed this from a mile away. Since he had a clutch on the world's numerical data, he could feel someone walking towards him. And this wasn't just anyone. By the way he walked, Unknown could tell he didn't see the world in the same speed as the rest of humanity did. This was carefully calculated; and the last time Unknown was encountered by someone who had carefully calculated attacks, it nearly lead to him getting hit. Almost. He just changed the rules of his aversion field because his opponent couldn't fight. But this looked different. The man's physique spoke differently. Unknown turned around and listened to a speech from the man. As he continued talking, Unknown took the time to analyze his opponent. Not that he needed it. It wasn't possible that his opponent possessed numerical abilities that could bypass his aversion field. In fact, judging by the way his posture was, the man might as well not have had any powers at all!

"First move? Hold on, you aren't on my scheduled fights. Did that Prof figure send you? No, he doesn't care. You're not even on my agenda, so why bother wasting my time by challenging me to a fight?" Unknown listened to the rest of it. The first attack? What was this man talking about? "Power? Too destructive for my own good? And what's a, quote on quote, Kingpin, going to do about an aversion field? You're not really making sense." At this point, Unknown had turned around to face his opponent. His expression was completely dull, but momentarily snapped into a grin.

"Whoever you are, Mockingjay or Birdhouse, or anyone who challenges me, I'll have no problem turning you into a bloodstain on that wall behind you. So yes, you may have the first hit. Come at me." The numerals spiked around his body before distorting the air. Unknown had a plan in his mind. The second his opponent made contact with the aversion field, Unknown would attempt to grab his broken hand and reverse his blood flow, literally flipping him inside-out. It would be a gruesome display, but Unknown was ready for something to touch his aversion field.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu Mega Mega _Line 213 _Line 213 Lappi Lappi

"I would like to try talk to them when they wake up, but now i need go to lobby."
Fayette moved to lobby.

Suzume Mori & Briana Skullbash

Suzume was giving medicine to woman to help his son who was at their hut having high fever, when she heard russian swearing from mystery girl's bed. Suzume send woman out and moved next to girl.
"Hey, don't worry. I am helping."
"Who are you? Where i am?"
"My name is Suzume Mori, We are at my house middle of slums. I found you from bank of river. Could you tell me who are you and how old you are?"
"Briana, 16."

Suzume looked little sceptically to Briana, but stayed quiet about her age.
"How did you end to sewers?"
"Only way out from fire."
"You remember how your hand breaked?"
"Some idiot turned current and my hand get stuck then, after that i don't know."
"You have place to stay?"
"No."
"You can stay here, so long that you get better."
"I can help."
"We see that, when you get better."

Last edited:
Vicky felt a little better with Eko behind a barrier, even if it was just glass, especially after the hero came in. He was kind of a weird guy, itching for a fight even though he couldn't know one was necessary. All the more reason to have Eko out of the way. Though if he was up for escalating the confrontation Vicky certainly wouldn't complain. She might have to steer it away from Eko, however, if it became too heated.

Stopping her silent assessment at the receptionists response, Vicky felt she was now the proper amount of resigned to be dealing with situation. A fight would undoubtedly get her registered in the database. As what was still to be determined, most likely depending on how far the fight escalated, but still, she'd be losing her anonymity advantage and they might connect some of her previous crimes with her person. Fire was a pretty generic power though, there was also a pretty good chance the evidence on past reports of her were too vague to pin down regardless of whether she was in the system or not. Nice, a mark in favor of needless destruction.

But seriously, the kid wasn't going back to New York just yet. He needed to find his friend first, and if Vicky needed to burn a few buildings to help him do it, she would. It helped she was still running off the high of her encounter with that would be bank robber, pushing good fights and lots of fire to the forefront of her thoughts. Was it a little soon to receive potentially life threatening injuries so soon after the last? Perhaps, but that was part of the thrill.

They were getting the chance to escape though, and as much as she wanted a fight, getting Eko out of the line of fire was, strangely, her first priority. Yep, definitely obsessed.

Motioning discreetly with her hand at Eko to get the rest of the way out of the door, she readied herself to book it as soon as the kid wasn't at risk of getting caught in the door.

"Violence isn't really necessary," she said, trying to play the nervous civilian, in way over her head. "I'm sure there's just been some misunderstanding."

_Line 213 _Line 213 Lappi Lappi
Brand looked over from the receptionist to Vicky
"Alright. Alright I'll be careful. And I won't use force. Ill escort them... Is that police car here yet?" He goes to the glass door. Looking through to see a police car pull up?" He really wanted to disregard both of them. But he steeled himself, not wanting too end his line of work so quickly.
Brand sighs at himself, he really needs to calm down some times.
The police car pulls into the parking space Infront of the HOT main building. Brand motions at it "I'll follow after."

(I'm so sorry. Ive been loaded down. It's been a hard month.(

Victoria made it to the location Vítězslav told her would be perfect, it was an isolated area of the city but no where suspicious looking and a place no one really passed through, it was here that she was going to get her victim and make her first start in showing off her 'art' to the public, she had simply specified the type of victim to Vítězslav and he found the perfect one to quickly gain the trust of to approach and do her work on when the other was not expecting it. Victoria pondered all of this while she now began to hear footsteps approach, there was her first victim, she specified a girl in her school would be her first victim, she was around her age, a couple of inches shorter than herself, with light brown hair done in pigtails and her sides with light brown eyes. The girl was Ashley Borina.

Victoria showed no malicious intent at all, she totally did not seem like a serial killer nor like someone who was about to brutally murder this unfortunate victim.

"Thank you for coming." Victoria simply and calmly began with.

"My pleasure, so what was it you wanted to talk about?" Ashley returned courteously. Victoria now began with the info that would get her close and keep the victims guard down stuff Vítězslav found out about, which had even Victoria wondering how it happened.

"I heard about your father."

First Ashley grew a bit surprised that Victoria knew about that, but she thought she understood now why it was being brought up and it seemed comforting...

"Your mother's new husband..."

Ashley returned with feeling that she was being noticed and about to be comforted with some emotional support.

"So you took... notice of it?"

"Yes, since I couldn't bear to see you struggle with this further, Ashley." Giving a false sense of comfort to her and slithering her way in decieving her in every way. Yet with this farce that Ashley could not see, she began to cry, as tears began to roll down her face feeling safe and secure with Victoria.

With this Victoria continued her push. Seeming totally supportive of her.

"Will you tell me what happened?" She asked next. Which was respeonded with Ashley feeling comfortable to say it for she felt that Victoria was a great person to vent too considering her nature in school too. Bringing her hands up and balling them together Ashley then said choking back tears as she recounted it.

"That man, uhm... clearly looks at me with... o... obscene eyes. Every time I go home, I find so many signs that someone was in my room." By now she couldn't truly hold it back as she brought her hands to her eyes to cover them.

"I can't stand it anymore but..." This is when Victoria kept up her farce and looked like she was understanding and kind and said "I just can't imagine what you must be going through, I wish I could make it all better... You can't talk to your mother, right?"

So Ashley continued. "The debt my biological father left is so big that my mother cannot repay it by herself. So we have to depend on that man. The fact is that, I have to try to find some way to support my family. As it stands, I'll..."

Here Victoria smiled maliciously, but quickly changed that as even though Ashley wouldn't see it due to her hands covering her eyes, she still wouldn't want to keep that, and now it was time to go in hot.

"Ashley." Simply grabbing and demanding her attention with her name alone causing her to pull her hands out from her face. Victoria simply approached a bit closer to her and said.

"It seems you can't choose the life you wish. I understand how hard that is." Gently now grabbing one of her pigtails and caressing it, running her hand down it.

"Our age tends to be our inhibitor, there's not a lot we can do, and we have no choice but to live by it as its nigh impossible to make a good amount of money at our age. And to be satisfied with only a happiness forced upon us, by circumstance. As we are currently unable to make our true dreams come true." Gently letting go of her hair and giving a light playful rub to her chin.

Now was the time to go in for the kill, just a bit more her voice became seductive in attraction to listen... "The person you desire to be... Your true worth... Don't you want to try discovering them?" Ashley however was slightly confused. "What?" Victoria simply followed up with homing the point home "I can show you, the true beauty that's hiding inside you, Ashley." And she got just about had her, last steps to go, it seemed this girl was a figure interested in Shakespeare too she remembered that from their English class.

Victoria went in for a hug, and it pretty much sealed the deal, with Ashley now in acceptance of Victoria, and of the comfort being shown to her. And with a whisper in her ear Victoria continued.

"Shall we talk about Shakespeare again?" Which was accepted with a yes from Ashley.

"Titus Andronicus, I find Titus's daughter, Lavinia to be the most intriguing. Because of her father, she was dragged into the conflict he had with Tamora Queen of the Goths. Her two sons raped her, cut out her tongue and cut off her arms as well." Now quoting a specific line from it. "It was my deer..." Continuing. "Poor Lavinia..." She now finished the hug and now gave a sinister slasher smile and finished saying. "The disgrace of it and defilement of her led Titus to kill his own daughter."

And because she maintained eye contact with her the whole time, before Ashley could register anything, Victoria was now in control.

And with that, Victoria began gesturing and started causing Ashley to contort violently, in directions her body shouldn't have been considering her flexibility but nothing too extreme, either way her arms and body moving in ways that was causing her great pain. Screaming out, but with no one to bear witness. There was nothing she could do as her bodies control was no longer her's and struggling was not helping her.

"Wh.. Why, ar.. you doing this to me?"

Victoria simply viciously and with absolute glee said. "I shall make you pristine once again, pure, for the masses to see!" Now causing her to contort more violently, but still not too extreme causing even more blood curdling screams to break out, Victoria was elated with the sight! And her own doing! Such cruelty!

It was then that someone, appeared, at first Victoria thought that she was caught and done for, but she saw the man had glassy eyes, devoid of much of the color they would have had having dead like eyes he also appeared to be broken, mentally.

Without emotion, and in a basic monotone voice the man spoke.

"Ok Victoria, Mockingjay needs you to come with me and bring her to your 'art studio'" Victoria sighed at the fact she had to stop what she was doing, and now stopped the violent contortions of Ashley's body who was now crying in absolute fear hoping she wasn't going to die.

Victoria simply put her out of her misery for the time being be gesturing for Ashley to smash her head hard enough against the wall to knock her unconscious with no blood or anything like that luckily. Made her job easier.

They had initially stored away her unconcious body in the truck, tying her hands and blindfolding her.

The location was another warehouse, not their main base of operations, it had everything she needed.

It was time for a serial killer to rise...

"Unfortunately for you, my agenda clashes with your end game, so therefore you are going to have to be thrown aside. I hope you do know none of this is personal." Unknown didn't seem to be understanding it, however he was going to have his way with him. And what he said seemed to be going over his head, hmm, looks like this man couldn't bear to understand a thing.

"Oh, you simply don't understand, what a pity, and all of this arrogant bravado, let's see how long it takes for this ego to come crashing down to Earth..." Watching everything slowly he could see the grin, Vítězslav simply returned it with a sly smile, other than that, he was revealing nothing of what he was going to do, he could see that the Experiment was preparing to pull off a brutal move once whatever he struck with was considered dangerous and stopped, however he was in for a surprise. He appeared to also be expecting a punch, but nope, that wasn't going to be what was thrown at him, Vítězslav was going to throw him a bait and switch. An axe kick, the kick would look like one that would be going for his chin, however he would throw him through a loop and with his heel coming down on his skull and would then back up quickly.

"Well then, let's see you try..."

With that, he started to bring up his leg vertically, with his perception of time being slow, his mind began racing quickly running calculations as his leg started coming up, making ever so subtle changes to figure out the right speed to move at to have it be the most potent it could be, without it being considered dangerous. His leg and foot were now about to cross the aversion fields threshold, and he was completely prepared to back out at the first sign of danger, his mind figured that it needed to be slowed down slightly, and with that very tiny adjustment, his foot made it through the aversion field, and... It kept going. Vítězslav took an internal sigh of relief that he was right that it could be done. Now he needed to maintain this. Vítězslav smiled sinisterly, his foot kept moving and was now up to the experiments chest, the speed was starting to slow down and his mind was saying to speed it up slightly to get the most out of it, which he adjusted and was now reaching his neck. Vítězslav was at the point that he needed to lull Unknown into a false sense of security, so of course his leg missed an obvious target which was the chin, and was now at about the nose. By now Vítězslav faked surprise with total ease selling it quite well, and with false shock that he lost his opportunity, but now with the foot about to reach the point it needed too, he began to calculate what he would need to do to keep the strike its most potent while keeping the aversion field away. His mind moving way faster during the whole encounter than any human could hope to accomplish, this was eventually figured out, and right when the time came, Vítězslav flashed a malicious smile, that totally gave Unknown the message 'You totally fell for that ruse, and I know your weakness now let's see what you got'

Finally, Vítězslav's leg began to come down at the perfect speed with the boots heel making perfect contact with Unknown's skull, bringing the leg down with the head, until the right time when he moved out his leg as efficiently as he could, pulling it out of the aversion field and now moving back in the right amount of time, to give them some good distance.

His amber eyes truly began to twinkle, this totally would be something to prove that Unknown's aversion field didn't make him as immortal as he thought he was, and was totally something unexpected, one that would work to crush his ego. Excited, and pumped at this Vítězslav said to him.

"An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of that, you too will face your true self. Now that I have shown to you in an unforseen event your aversion field does indeed have a weakness, let's see it! I have seen part of your soul, now! Let's show me the remainder of the splendor of your soul!"

Now Vítězslav was going to play defensive, now he was going to psychologically play with Unknown by showing he couldn't hit Vítězslav or as much as he could dodge. He was confident that with time being perceived slower and his reaction times he could avoid his attacks enough to piss him off, and start smashing down his ego.

Namgung was watching on through the cameras, she had cut off the footage of the area that any cameras could see from the city so no one would know Vítězslav said he was Mockingjay as well as one other important thing Vítězslav told her to do. She was watching on a bit anxiously, she knew Vítězslav wouldn't do this if he weren't confident, but it still seemed nerve racking that he would take this risk. So watching it all occur, she saw as Vítězslav began preparing a kick, but she could see that he wasn't doing it like someone would actually strike someone, she could see he was holding back... Why wouldn't he go all out? Especially would it matter if that aversion field would stop it and seriously hurt him? But as she considered it her peak human intellectual mind thought about it and eventually, she came on an epiphany, maybe the aversion field only responded to those it saw as moving fast enough to be a 'threat', it would make sense considering that if that were the case, something moving slowly, or anything in the aversion field would get vaporized or whatever it did to things that went in it. So watching it, she still held her breath, for a moment hoping his theory was right, and watched as the leg passed through safely, and she took a sigh of relief, and realized he was going for an axe kick. Something the experiment probably didn't know about, so it would look like a bait and switch, make the enemy think you got him, then make him think you missed, while the switch being that it was all apart of the attack.
"Yeah! Come on you got this kick his ass!" Cheering on her partner in crime.

D duegxybus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back