• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Unknown Numerals
Due to Unknown's intellect, he could think at a reasonable speed, but of course his reaction times couldn't keep up. He observed as the foot of his enemy raised into the air, higher than his head. Unknown was impressed by the man's flexibility, but all of it would be in vain. The aversion field was ready to intercept the attack. Though for some reason, the kick kept going past the threshold. Unknown didn't recognize this until his smirk faltered as a foot came falling on his head.

CRASH!

Unknown was completely silent for a moment, taking in what had just occurred.

The ground? It's so cold. What's this feeling? The back of my head stings. A migraine? No, it's something else. Why the hell would I have a migraine? There's no way he kicked me with the force of a nuclear bomb. Let's take a look at-WHAT?!

Unknown looked up at his opponent...standing, in one piece. His leg wasn't blown off. If anything, Unknown was the one lying on his stomach against the cold hard ground. Unknown got onto his knees and put a hand to his face. He gasped as soon as he saw the smear of red across his fingertips. "Sheesh. That was one lucky shot. You got me right in the head."

Despite the state of his bleeding face, Unknown stood up and began to laugh.
"I counted on your blood vessels bursting out of your body the instant you touched me. How silly of me!" Unknown raised his hands to his sides, blood dripping from his mouth to the ground. I swear...the aversion field was up. His leg should be gone! What's happening? No matter, I'll wipe him out in one blow!

Unknown winced. The pain was getting to him. But another thing that was getting to him was rage. Rage, that an opponent had hit him. He wouldn't let himself be crushed in the heat of the moment, he still had the power to destroy the world! That couldn't be denied! "GRRRAAGHHHH!!!" Unknown's fury got the better of him in that moment. He thrusted his hand out, touching the air. A powerful blast of wind and a shockwave combined into one, which distorted the air and turned slightly yellow from its heat, fired like a wave towards his opponent. Despite having taken a hit already, Unknown was curious to see what his opponent would do in the face of a nearly unavoidable attack.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Vítězslav, watched as his opponent collapsed, the experiment was completely silent, he obviously wasn't used to this, and that's where Vítězslav wanted him. After a bit, he could see that raising his head up Unknown was shocked that Vítězslav's leg wasn't blown off. Vítězslav gave a sly smile, even with the aversion field, he could still hit him hard enough to cause him to bleed. Now with Unknown looking at his hand after putting it to his face, obviously seeing blood on it and gasping at that fact. The whole time he was now expecting Unknown to make a move to try to attack him.

The fact that the experiment afterwards had the audacity to say it was a lucky shot, caused Vítězslav to snicker aloud, not even trying to restrain it, maybe he was giving the experiment too much credit after all.

"Hmm, maybe you are more pathetic than I thought, the fact of the matter is that I have you figured out... Yet you know nothing of me, and never will. Will your trials prove effective enough to beat someone with a faster, smarter brain than your's? This is both of our penultimate challenges, life or death, let's not make this too much of a bore shall we?"

This whole time Vítězslav remained calm, and relaxed, his body loose and without tension which was due to his training in Systema, and he was prepared to move in an instant. He ignored the experiments laugh, and comment. And now he could see rage was building, he could see it had been building up but it obviously wasn't in his conscious mind yet, but now he made the mistake of easily telegraphing his rage induced move, and considering time was moving slower it would look like he could react quicker than he actually could, for by the time the wave began moving, Vítězslav shifted his body out of the way giving a fair amount of distance away from the blast. Even taking the time to move a bit closer to Unknown again, Unknown probably was expecting him to be a normal human, while it was true, he wasn't expecting someone who had trained their body pretty much to the peak of human potential, something that his mind took a bit to figure out the process of how to.

"Nice try, but it doesn't look like you are going to be able to hit me doing that... What will be the next thing you will do I wonder? What do you think is going to hit the enemy you can't hit? Or is all of this strength of your's for naught?" Even now, he still remained just as calm as he had before, still seemingly relaxed, it was almost as if he wasn't even trying to fight currently or as if his life wasn't in immediate danger even with Unknown's vast display of force. But that was Vítězslav psychologically toying with him, but he wouldn't know that, only Vítězslav knew about the web he was weaving. And Unknown was getting ensnared in it.

D duegxybus

Unknown Numerals
Unknown frowned. He was right. He couldn't have this man figured out in any way, but that wasn't going to warrant a psychological breakdown from the experiment's side. Smarter brain? Hyper intelligence? This man could see faster than the average human. He did have powers. All that was earned from Unknown was another cackle. "More pathetic than you thought? Hit an untouchable opponent? Am I not an untouchable opponent? Jeez, you're making me think. I'd do what you just did!" Unknown raised his arms and, in an instant, shot himself off the ground with a spring of numerals at speeds that were akin to that of a speedster. The manipulation of so many numerals was leading to the ground cracking and becoming unstable. Anyone with a brain would know that Unknown was getting this burst of speed from the very Earth itself.

Within the span of half a second, Unknown had halted himself right next to his opponent, both open hands prepared for a strike. However, he wasn't going to strike his opponent. His arm swung towards his opponent with total intent to destroy him. If Unknown even made the slightest bit of contact with his fingers to his opponent, the flesh that was contacted by the experiment would be ripped off violently. Unfortunately for Unknown, he had also placed himself in the range of his opponent's fists. But at this point, he didn't care. He was attempting to put his opponent in his place before another "lucky strike" could be landed on him.

As the hero drew closer to the glass doorway, Eko slowly began backing away, his single visible eye widening all the while, regardless of whether or not Vicky would ultimately step over to intercept him. Rather than simply quickening, his lungs took in a single, sharp, deep breath, then held it, as if entirely afraid to let it go and take another one. As soon as the man had stepped too close to the door for comfort, Eko turned, shoving open the second glass door and running out onto the street.

He could not get far, however, as at that moment, the called-for squad car rolled around the corner and past the intersection, coming to a quick stop in front of the building after letting loose a quick yelp from the sirens.

Unsure as to whether or not he should still try to run, Eko fell back against the glass, his backpack pushing into it as he finally let go of his former breath and took in a new one, holding it in exactly the same way. Even if the sidewalk and streets were reasonably clear in that moment, he wouldn't get far simply by running; not with a series of grown adults chasing after him. As the police slowly emerged from their squad car, Eko fumbled with the headset around his neck, clamping it onto his head, and slowly reaching for his phone. He let out his second breath just as quickly as he had taken it, and attempted to steady his breathing, chest heaving up and down with unwanted intensity.

Interaction: Mega Mega Lappi Lappi

Samantha Orville Shingeki

"Hmph...suit yourself." I say to the catwoman, and once she's gone, I take the unconscious sisters to the infirmary where I will lay them down on the hospital bed. Once I've done that, I sat on the bed and examine the two. How pitiful looking they are, one was transformed to have cat features and other had her arm cut off. I take both of their hands, only for my PTSD to trigger.

The horrible memories from way back will never stop haunting me. That man, the Hero Killer, the one who made me into the blood-loving psychotic bitch I am, will never stop making me getting those nightmares. "Get off my head!" I yell as I slam my head onto the wall, thus the horrible memories stopped showing. The slam has left a small crater once I've removed my head from the wall. "Fuck..." I say out of dismay "The things I do to be a hero, only for them to look at me as a villain. I want to kill them all and bathe myself into their blood. I want to savor every single drop of it."

I begin to blush to the thought of me being in a bathtub full of blood, as well as drinking it. The thought of it alone has made me horny, but this medicine kept on preventing me to do such. "I need blood...now." I say before I make a rush to the blood bank and steal one of its packs before going back to the sisters. I remove my mask, open up the blood pack, and begin to indulge on the sweet taste of this organic red fluid that is called blood. "Oh! Where have you been all of my life?" I say in a seductive tone as I enjoy the taste of this blood.​

"For you to think, the blow was lucky, you obviously don't have a true grasp of the situation you are in, akin to being delusional, much like your own vain vision of grandeur. Come on throw something different at me, let's see if you can hit me." Vítězslav needed to entice the experiment to attack and leave himself vulnerable to a counter by Vítězslav, because Vítězslav knew that strength alone wouldn't defeat Unknown.

Now the experiment was preparing to speed blitz him, seeing that he was using the numerals to power his burst of speed from the Earth itself. Even with time being perceived slower, he was moving faster than what Vítězslav was expecting. Nonetheless expecting it, he was prepared to move, however he stopped close by, and reading him, Vítězslav saw he was going in for the kill, so he determined it would be best to avoid whatever he was throwing at him. Unknown being inexperienced in punching left a very visible opening, to which Vítězslav exploited. With his peak human reflexes again, he shifted his body out of the way and not within any range that any strike Unknown could throw while Vítězslav could hit him from an angle that Unknown could only dodge from.

Vítězslav now threw a punch, out of the way of Unknown's hands or fingers, while keeping an eye on them, to be prepared to move again if they came for him again, Vítězslav took a shorter amount of time to calculate how fast he would need to punch considering the kick was a baseline, from which he could use to figure out his punch.

So now his fist was moving for Unknown's face as fast as he could without it being perceived as dangerous.

D duegxybus

Victoria sighed in relief, after the long 'beautiful' job in the creation of her first 'art piece'. It was finally ready to be shown, and she had the perfect spot.

The same man who drove Victoria to the sight where she would work on her art piece drove down, wearing things to conceal his identity, carting in an object on a hand-truck, with a curtain over it. He was in a park, that was pretty popular, and people didn't pay any heed to the man as they thought it was something allowed to be brought through the area.

In the most popular area of the place, the man set the thing down off the hand-truck, leaving the curtain over it. And walked away with it as if he didn't leave anything there. People decided to leave it alone as they believed it was something supposed to be revealed later on by someone.

Given some time however, park workers, took notice of it and began to go to check it out. Pulling off the curtain to reveal the following.

psycho-pass-twisted-statue.jpg

Opening it up, was a bit freaky for the men surrounding it at first, but having looked at it further, it had looked like the body was plastic. "Oh, my god that scared me for a moment..." One of the men sighed in relief.

"Yeah, first I thought I was looking at a dead body... But it looks like it's an art statue." The other said. More or less indifferent.

"Though, if you ask me, it's kinda honestly tasteless..." The first said with disgust in his voice.

The second one however went up a bit closer, inspecting it closer. "I agree, but you gotta admit, it looks uncannily realistic doesn't it?" During this whole thing, some people had gathered around taking pictures of it, as it was an unexpected thing, and some people thought it looked interesting to an extent.

However the first one afterwards looked up closer, and upon even further inspection, he had the audacity to touch the skin of the presumed mannequin. And he instantly shuddered in terror, when he did... And a look of absolute horror came upon his face. The other noticing this, alarmed asked him "Hey! What's going on man? What is it?"

The first man, told him stuttering in fear. "T-t-touch the gi-gi-girl and you wi-wi-will see what I mean..."

With that the second one touched it with skepticism. And he realized with horror what the first man meant...
With that he screamed aloud not taking into consideration the onlookers. "Holy shit! That girl was actually real! She was turned into one of those plasticized, specimen like things!" And with that there were screams followed by gagging as the horrible truth of Victoria's first piece of 'artwork' was revealed to the world.

It was a bit later that word got out about it, and news media outlets flocked to the scene as well as police, that were now trying to figure out what the hell happened. Any news channel would now interrupt any regularly scheduled broadcast, or news article for this. 'BREAKING NEWS: DEAD BODY FOUND IN A POPULAR PARK' was the headline shown before the news was spoken too.

"Hello, we have tragic breaking news out of a park, popular for people, a dead body was discovered by two park workers, said by many onlookers as an elaborate display, like that of an 'art piece' the details being too graphic to show or even talk about on TV, the only detail being that the body was plasticized like through that used on specimens for educational or anatomical purposes. Police are saying that this incident is being attributed to cold-blooded murder, and that this was most definitely not a prank of any kind, or something by sheer chance. We will give you any new updates as they come up at later hours. So stay tuned." The news reporter said with a grim look on their face.

Victoria gave a sadistic smile as she watched the broadcast, it was exploding on the internet and on news networks everywhere... This was going to be quite fun...

(for anyone in-front of a TV or probably HoT members as that kind of news would definitely be shown to hero's or something like that. This is open to be investigated by anyone.)

Unknown Numerals
Unknown was quite shocked to see that his attack was dodged; despite being inexperienced, he was rather fast. Maybe his opponent did actually have superpowers. Unknown looked down to see that a fist was headed towards his face, and this time he didn't know what to do. The aversion field could only do so much, but at this point all he had going for him was the ability to change the rules of the field. The rules! No, that would require too much experimentation.

"Damn-"

~~~~

Unknown took the hit hard. His face twisted under the impact from the fist, and while it wasn't necessarily the strongest punch ever, it was still pretty strong. Enough to make Unknown stumble back several feet and fall flat on his back. He twitched a little bit, almost falling unconscious, but managed to barely hang on. As the blood poured from his face, he sat up and wiped it with a smirk. This smirk wasn't like the old one. Now, he was incredibly irritated, pissed, and also somewhat broken. Despite having taken two strikes, the two direct hits that anyone had ever gotten on him, he still had his arrogance in the sense that he could still kill his opponent. "A-Another...lucky hit. Two in a row...what are the odds..."

Unknown didn't get up this time. In an instant, he formulated his own plan of attack. His opponent had given him a wonderful idea of trying something different. And different it was going to be. Numbers raised themselves around him and latched onto the ground, making it shake violently with enough force to throw anything touching it into the air. At the same time, Unknown's laughing translated into a powerful tornado, one that had enough force that he had never performed before. "I'm gonna crush you right on this very spot and it's going to be the most splendid stain that's ever been made on the walls! I don't need anything KISS has to offer anymore! I have the power to destroy the world and that's all I'm going to settle for! Nothing more, nothing less!" As he finished his statement, the tornado picked up on both power, speed, and also distortions in the air. It was unlike any natural storm. The tornado barreled towards his opponent, tearing up the already shaking ground, as it attempted to hurl Unknown's adversary into the building. "You gave me another idea. What if we turn this entire place into a giant pressure cooker?! THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOUR SKIN, WON'T IT?! I THINK YOU'LL LOOK WONDERFUL, PEELING OFF LIKE LAYERS OF AN ONION!"

As the tornado continued its rampage, the heat in the area began to skyrocket as Unknown began his "pressure cooker" of an attack.

As the hero drew closer to the glass doorway, Eko slowly began backing away, his single visible eye widening all the while, regardless of whether or not Vicky would ultimately step over to intercept him. Rather than simply quickening, his lungs took in a single, sharp, deep breath, then held it, as if entirely afraid to let it go and take another one. As soon as the man had stepped too close to the door for comfort, Eko turned, shoving open the second glass door and running out onto the street.

He could not get far, however, as at that moment, the called-for squad car rolled around the corner and past the intersection, coming to a quick stop in front of the building after letting loose a quick yelp from the sirens.

Unsure as to whether or not he should still try to run, Eko fell back against the glass, his backpack pushing into it as he finally let go of his former breath and took in a new one, holding it in exactly the same way. Even if the sidewalk and streets were reasonably clear in that moment, he wouldn't get far simply by running; not with a series of grown adults chasing after him. As the police slowly emerged from their squad car, Eko fumbled with the headset around his neck, clamping it onto his head, and slowly reaching for his phone. He let out his second breath just as quickly as he had taken it, and attempted to steady his breathing, chest heaving up and down with unwanted intensity.

Interaction: Mega Mega Lappi Lappi
]
Brand was quite surprised at the the childs actions. Most people would just freeze up but hey, they made a attempt.
A attempt was not enough though, as Brand went through the glass door. He didn't feel threatened by Eko fiddling with a headpiece and phone. So he approached from behind, not announcing his presence.
It went without mention that dealing with kids was not his specialty, since the fact that he never really interacted with them, so the experience simply didn't exist.
"Hey officer! This is the one." He semi-yelled to the officer. Pointing to the kid.

Eryn jolted out of his state of daydreaming to hear Sydney asking him something.

"Oh, well it was done telekinetically...and a couple of other people were helping too." Now that he thought about it...how DID he lift the rubble, even telekinetically? He had to have been down on glucose after the incident with the experiment, and he didn't know of any other catalysts for his power (although there were a couple of others). Well, best not to think about it too much at the present moment.

"...On that topic, you're an esper, right?"

D duegxybus
D duegxybus

Sydney Rose
Sydney nodded. "Yes, I am an esper. Normally espers can tell each other apart due to something with the brain, but you don't seem to be that kind of person. Are you just a really good guesser?" She kept her mouth zipped after asking that last question; she didn't feel the need to talk anymore, as the pain from her injuries were getting to her. She almost felt like opening the window and throwing up, though in a moving car that would be a terrible idea.

She turned towards the back seat to face Eryn.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

"...well, that and the fact that the note found in your mouth heavily implied it when in context with what the scary white-haired guy said." Eryn replied while taking out the note.
"Wait, why did I keep this?" he muttered to himself before normally speaking again. "Probably also has something to do with me apparantly NOT being an esper according to said white-haired guy, however that's supposed to work."

Mauve chimed in saying "Ha, he's still salty about that...oh, by the way Eryn, we agreed without you that she'd be taking your room while you slept on the couch. I won't bother asking if that's fine or not because your opinion won't matter."

...what the fuck, dad? He couldn't let a total stranger snoop around his room! ...To be fair, he had already given away what his power was, and he didn't really have much to hide in there. It's not like he had a hentai stash that had to be hidden from girls...unlike some people.

Eck. He really didn't want those memories of clearing out the underneath of his father's bed that one time right now. The only thing in his room that he figured would be weird for Sydney to see would be that weird ancient viking artifact that may or may not have been cursed. It would really suck if she ended up cursing herself with it...but it's not like he could just take it out without her noticing either...

...Heck it, it would probably be fine just being left in there. It's probably not even cursed anyway. It was at this moment that he had to check a notification on his phone from his news app which he used to actually know where to do poltergeist stuff. This one said something about a murdererered body in a park, but he put the phone back in his pocket to read in detail later. He couldn't go to the park right now, so this would need some online invesigation at home. Great timing, because the car had just pulled into the house's driveway.

"..welp, let's go"

D duegxybus
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death (hey look I'm getting involved in your arc too)

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu Aliaas Aliaas

Fayette walked to counter and get someone to pick up her and Hanah's motor home to garage.
After that she headed back to medical bay, after quickly checking out that sisters hadn't waked yet she walked to Norm's bed.
"Are you okay?"

Norm Hall

It seems that Norm has finally recovered, and when Fayette came in, he notices her and says "Yeah, I'm totally fine. How are the sisters? I'm starting to get worried about them. I don't know when will those guys make me an official hero."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

Fayette struggled.
"Your sisters hate you from not telling about your powers. If you want there is space in my room as my sister is away. If you want to be hero ask papers from lobby."

Norm Hall

"Yeah, I guess so. But what about my parents? Shouldn't they know that I am going to be a hero since they are working here?"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Norm Hall

Norm let's out a sigh as he says "I'm sure they'll understand the situation that I am in. Don't know when will they come in or not, but I'm pretty sure they would."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Vítězslav viciously smiled, he could see his opponent was reeling, he knew he was going to get desperate to figure a way out to finally put Vítězslav down. The emotionally most vulnerable stage, with the experiments proclamation of it being luck again Vítězslav literally burst out laughing mockingly. "You know, you say the most funny things sometimes, this being about luck? You poor, naive fool... I'd feel pity, but I can see your soul offers no more splendor, gilded in a minuscule layer of gold, but underneath that a deteriorating, rusted layer of metal just waiting to be corroded away. You flaunt incredible power, yet you can't put it to practical use, you are simply a lab rat with a false sense of grandiose, a young kid simply wanting attention, seems the best fit thinking you are actually worth something, please. If you were actually worth something, you could have easily put me down..." Viciously slamming into Unknown with his words, his language dripping with venom, working on slowly working him down.

But he could see now Unknown was preparing a different type of attack, he watched carefully as the numbers caused the Earth to shake, and for a tornado to form as Unknown began laughing.

Listening to Unknown preach what he had anticipated all along, proved interesting, but proved to only lessen the experiment in Vítězslav's eyes. However even as he was speaking, Vítězslav planned how to avoid it. "Like a God, you mean with the power of life and death like you seem to have? That might be pleasurable in its own way, but unfortunately I'm not into being an umpire or a referee or being the executioner of a whole world, as I can't genuinely enjoy the game unless I'm part of it. And I love this game that people call "life" from the bottom of my heart. That's why I'd like to continue to participate in it as a player, forever and ever for as long as I live. Besides you sure have great hindsight, figuring out what will happen to you if you destroy the world." Adding a bit of sarcastic flair at the end, after bashing the thought of having that kind of power.

But now with the tornado at its most powerful, and now preparing to send him off into a building, Vítězslav's mind worked in overdrive, it didn't appear he would be able to properly avoid the attack, but he could minimize its impact on him, with time moving slower it made his very quickly moving mind accomplish this easier, so Vítězslav began to move out of the way in the manner that was deduced best, and after moving, Vítězslav got picked up off the ground, at the exact moment he predicted, in the exact manner, however the problem is he expected to take damage from the debris around, so as he flew through the air, Vítězslav was awfully quiet, even though around now some of the flying debris, both sharp and blunt crashed against his body, causing blood to come out, at the locations where the sharper objects hit him, which were primarily at his body, causing the white to stain crimson luckily avoiding explosives. However through all of that and the constant pain shooting through him as a result Vítězslav stood his ground and didn't lose his bearings, even as he swirled around in the air.

Vítězslav briefly sent some subliminal messages into his own head to try to mitigate the pain a bit, and while it did work, as he expected it wasn't something that completely nullified the pain, it was still lingering but it helped to keep it controlled. Now with his mind at work, he glanced around so throughout that entire storm which was again all slowed down, he could see he was heading for a building, Vítězslav had a small sigh of relief, even though it would still hurt, Vítězslav managed to be in a weaker part of the tornado, he wouldn't be as seriously harmed. Now with that, he had to figure out how to get out of the precarious situation he found himself in, if he did nothing he would just become a rag doll in a crazy storm, and vulnerable. So he figured out his next move in quite a short amount of time, doing all the necessary calculations necessary, even though this was sure to hurt.

Vítězslav simply calmly reached for what he needed, and awaited his crash landing into the building. And with that, he braced for impact, as his body collided with the wall, forcing out a pained grunt from Vítězslav, now very quickly he had to do it, with time slowed down this would make this a bit quicker, he reached into his coat, grabbed a pipe bomb. He knew this wouldn't have any affect against Unknown, however he was betting on two things, that if he could throw this correctly he could at the very least startle Unknown enough that he dissipates the storm, or even better hopefully it would play on any paranoia he might have that anything could actually get past Unknown if it were done by Vítězslav, and would again lose control of the storm and have it fall.

So very quickly fighting through the pain that his body was suffering from having the scrapes or having possibly a lodged small object in him, gritting his teeth, he started the fuse of the pipe bomb, and calculating the correct amount of speed and angle he needed to throw it at as well as how much time the bomb had till detonation, tossed it, knowing the storm would throw it off course, taking the bomb along the correct course through the storm to either be tossed in the direction of, or be right near Unknown in the storm or as close it could be without interfering with the aversion field so that it could detonate right in that spot. Hopefully allowing Vítězslav to escape the wrath of the storm from either it stopping or some other opening.

D duegxybus (Yay I am not dead!)

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

"Maybe, my mother died when i was 11 and my sister has watched after me ever after that. So i don't know."
Fayette taked chair and sit down.
"What about you?"
Fayette asked from Danielle.​

Danielle Estrada

"Huh?" Danielle had not been paying attention to their conversation, though she had listened to a few words. "Hmm...I don't know about my mother." She says "My dad never told me anything about my mother, not even telling me if she is dead or not."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Danielle Estrada

"I happen to live in an orphanage, though I frequently go out and walk around the streets." Danielle says "And besides, my dad totally doesn't know where I am."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Danielle Estrada & Norm Hall

Danielle smiled back as she replied "Well, at least all is over...for now." However, deep inside of her, she is starting to get doubts about her villainous father, thinking of what move he would do next. She tuns back to Norm to say "Norm, if ever he comes back to you, don't ever fight him again. From what I heard from his associates, after losing a match to someone, he will come back with new tricks and the knowledge of the victor's weaknesses. He might be studying your powers as of now."

This statement has brought Norm into a little state of fear until he let's out a sigh to bring back his confidence. "No matter..." He says "I still have you girls by my side. Though, are you all capable of handling him? He is very strong though." That is where Danielle counters the statement by saying "You're wrong. My father isn't the strongest villain around the city. He may have killed many superheroes, but there are villains like him who did villainous goals that are more heinous than his. I could also feel that there might be a defector in one of us Hanah Solo, or a really bad superhero that wants too bully you in a certain way Samantha Orvile Shingeki. But either, way, we should be careful to the people we are surrounded, especially those who we already met. I'm saying that you should only trust yourself, but you should always trust the person who you deemed to be trustworthy."

"....What?" Norm didn't get what Danielle have said, much to her dismay.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back