• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

Fayette scratched behind her own ear.
"What we do with your sisters? They aren't very co-operative right now or even listen reason."

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

"They are sleeping at bed nearly. One of heroes knocked out them when they tried to attack me after i told truth of their action to them."
Fayette pointed to way where sisters where.​

Last edited:
With Mauve now making dinner and Sydney being told that she was able to explore the house and get familiar with it, Eryn sat on the couch and checked the news update from earlier to see what was happening on his phone.

...oh God, what the shit. Eryn had to lower the phone from his view so that he could process what he saw before looking at it again.

..Hold up. The victim's face seemed familiar. Eryn reluctantly zoomed in on the face. It was plasticised, which made things much more difficult, but he knew he had definitely seen this person on several occasions. His face paled as he realised that this was a schoolmate. Another realization that put him on edge was the fact that this murder clearly wasn't just a one-off thing...the amount of effort put in to make the reveal a "spectacle" indicated that this was the mark of a serial killer...so it wasn't just going to stop here.

A few possible conclusions came to mind that could help track the killer.

The first was that the victim was chosen because she attended that specific school. If that was the case, every student there was now in danger and Eryn would have to wait until tomorrow before being able to investigate further.
The second was that the victim was chosen because of something going on in her more personal life. That was trickier since...he didn't actually know her personally. However, it did mean he'd be able to investigate right away.
The third was that the victim was chosen because of something else entirely. Since Eryn had no forensic abilities at all, he wouldn't be able to investigate this.

Since the only conclusion he could investigate right now was the second one, he switched to his browser and searched "Ashley Borina" on social media. The idea here was to read through posts made by those linked to her in anyway to be able to draw connections about what could have been going on in her life. Basically what people do to stalk their crushes online if they're too introverted to talk to them in real life.

D duegxybus (sorry I had to break out of the reply void)
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death (what does he find?)

Investigating Ashley's social media profile, one would at first glance just find a profile that was normal and typical for a teenager, she looked happy and like her life was going her way. However, upon further inspection and thinking about common sense, that her life wasn't so pristine as she made it out to be on her social media.

Specifically when a certain man appeared in the photo's, in any other photo without him, Ashley looked as if she was naturally smiling or having fun with something. However when he popped into the equation, she made one of those uncomfortable smiles, that's basically begging for others to 'help me' obviously it appeared that it was someone in her life, you didn't know much about her personal life and she didn't seem to give any indication as to anything about it there.

There wasn't much else that could be taken from it... However, right before anything else could be done an alert popped up on the phone.

'BREAKING NEWS: MURDER VICTIM IN PARK IDENTIFIED AS HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ASHLEY BORINA'

If it was clicked on the article read as follows.

'The victim of the brutal murder, in the park reported about earlier, has been positively identified as Ashley Baudier, a high school student, via parents identifying her face through picture, police currently have little to no leads as to anything pertaining to the murder, except for the fact that witnesses say they saw a man cart over the hand truck that held the murdered body, who seemingly was unfortunately made to become a twisted 'art piece' of some kind. Right now her family, have declined for comment on this, while the school and police are pending any comment. We will inform you of anything else if anymore details come up on this case.'

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

...now that's pretty suspicious.

Eryn was about to begin hypothesizing about the guy in the pictures, since he was currently the only suspicious thing on Ashley's profile and therefore also the only suspect so far...until the next news alert.

...Hand truck? There's no way anyone carted a human body all the way to the park on foot, so he must have arrived in a vehicle. Unfortunately, since it was a park, it was unlikely that official CCTV would have gotten high-quality images of the vehicle or the man's face for facial ID. So while the authorities tried to make the stuff out from blurry monochrome footage...

...Eryn did a general search on social media for pictures that had the name of the park tagged to them, paying attention mostly to the ones uploaded around the time that people reported seeing the man cart the body in. Most of the results were of selfies, group photos, general photography of the park, etc...

So he scrolled for a while.

A while more.

Little bit more.

Good God, this was taking some time.

M2l3V.png

Oh look, there's a good one.
One of the results, which was a group picnic photo. But wait, what's THAT? It happened to have a vehicle in the background with a man hand-trucking a large curtained object. He zoomed in, and was able to make out the license plate. He always found it amusing that devices in the hands of most teenagers these days had cameras better than those that were supposed to help criminal investigations. Anyway, he searched the registration number in a vehicle tracking service (which may or may not have been legal) and got an address. Nice work, internet.

He was about to leave when he heard his father.
"Yo, where are you going?"
"I'm going to chase a serial killer suspect"
"Oh...well, be back before dinner. Have fun"

Eryn rode a bus to nearby the address and switched into his poltergeist get-up in single, well-practiced motion once he was off and was sure nobody was around. He kept the goggles' LEDs off for now so he could be more sneaky-ish and went to get a better look at whatever was at the address.

D duegxybus (You still have Mauve to keep Sydney out of the reply void)
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death (Get your ghostbuster gear ready)

Unknown Numerals
Unknown continued to laugh as the tornado caught ahold of his opponent. All Unknown could think of at this moment was the destruction of his opponent, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Despite having all this power, he wasn't able to kill someone in one attack. Maybe it was time he accepted that-oh, nevermind. The opponent was still trying. A pipe bomb. As the bomb flew towards Unknown's smiling mug, the tornado dissipated. Unknown rerouted his ability to block the explosion.

As the bomb exploded in his face, Unknown reflected the remaining parts of the bomb to the ground. The pieces were fast enough to be perceived as dangerous. But the tornado was gone. So were all the effectives of the gravity bending antics that Unknown had tried his hand at. While his opponent was down, it was a perfect opportunity for Unknown.

"I'm slightly tired of fighting. I guess I'm not as invincible as I thought. I'm only human after all. Besides, when you stir the air up like that, it's going to have a toll on both yourself as well as the opponent. Now, I think we can end this." He crouched down and hit the ground with an open hand. The ground shook slightly as the numerals began surrounding him again. This time, a particularly large one appeared beneath his feet. "You're the first opponent who's made me try this. And what's funny is that you barely have any powers!" Similar to the attack before, Unknown made a step forwards. He had thrown at his opponent at the speeds he had done before, but now he had a better feeling about it. Turning his aversion field off and rerouting his power for the purposes of destroying his opponent completely with a single grappling move, he prepared for the greatest attack ever.

As he reached out to attack the opponent in his very rudimentary, unskilled style, a grin spread across his face.
"Go ahead and die already!"

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Sydney Rose
Sydney had finished exploring the house moments later. She had stayed silent all this time and didn't really talk about anything up until she finally made her way back to the main room. She walked back into the kitchen and began digging through the fridge. "Hey, mister, is it alright if I drink some of your milk? It helps me with my brain."

She gave a smile to Mauve as she pulled the carton out of the fridge. It looked almost as if she was going to drink the entire carton.
"Also...where did your son go? I was going to ask him a few more questions about his, uhm, 'stuff' if you know what I mean." Of course, by stuff, Sydney meant his powers.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Mauve had found a way to properly duct-tape a recipe book to the kitchen wall in a way that would allow him to read it while cooking. Hey, it’s not stupid if it works, right?
“Yup, feel free to take anything from there, just try not to get too full before dinner.” He replied, still looking at his amazing duct-tape handiwork. “Eryn went to chase a serial killer, as the typical teenagers are apparently into these days. ‘Suppose he needed to take down a smaller threat after being completely bamboozled by the tornado guy to...refresh his mindset, I guess?”

Mauve had now gotten an assortment of utensils out, and was trying to pick apart which ones he’d actually need.
“As for his stuff...telekinesis and invisibility seem like they’d be common-ish on their own, but in all my days of youthful vigilante antics I’ve never seen them together. He now thinks they’re sub-powers of something even more elusive since he found out he’s not an actual Esper. I hear that his telekinetics supposedly work different to normal esper telekinesis, too. Say, you’re an esper too, if I heard right? Do you know how normal telekinesis is supposed to work?”

Now he had turned to Sydney, holding up two different flavor stock cubes. “Any flavor preferences, on top of that?”

D duegxybus

Norm Hall, Danielle Estrada, Samantha Orville Shingeki, Soleil and Lune Celeste

The sisters that were previously knocked out has suddenly awoke by the foul stench of blood. As they open their eyes, the bloody mess created by Samantha and her unhealthy lifestyle has surprised the sisters. The soldier girl was busy drinking in an ungodly manner before noticing the sisters have woke up.

"Ah! You're awake." Samantha says upon finishing the packet of blood that she is drinking, and just then, Norm and co. have arrived, surprised by the mess.

"What the?!" Norm and Danielle were both in utter shock and disgust, but Samantha shrugged it off.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

The sisters looked at Norm, Danielle, and Fayette before they turn their faces away from them. Samantha sighed before turning to Fayette and say "Looks like they're going to hate you for a long time.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Atticus Hart (Prof)
b040eaee361b9841e2e5e79926b84cc7--james-dean-style-jimmy-dean.jpg
Interactions: N/A (Filling in the gap in a flashback to when Vítězslav's leaves so that the end of their interaction is

Atticus truly was finding this man's company to be intriguing. He had a view point that was unlike anyone he had ever had the pleasure of meeting in his life, very much a humanist yet giving such a dark twist to it in his vision to allow people to truly express their free will, however he frowned when Vítězslav stated his plan. Was the man known as Mockingjay going to seriously throw his life away right after having come to him offering a deal? This seemed to be unusual, but Atticus saw he was confident, and the man stated he wouldn't have undertaken the effort if he wasn't confident he could do it, and that he had figured Unknown out. Atticus simply sighed and said.

Well then, I will hold onto this and I will take your number but do take my number too to call me, I would pick it up quickly if I get a call. Monsieur, I would hope you don't die, I wouldn't have wanted our meeting to have gone to waste."

Vítězslav would take his number, and before taking his leave taking the number, and before having left the room, stopping turning around with that blissful smile, and gave one last reference to The Most Dangerous Game.

"Well Zaroff, it can't be the Most Dangerous Game without the threat of death looming, now... I must go to take on my own Rainsford."

Before finally leaving out the door. Which simply caused Atticus to give a neutral smile, before taking the number and taking it in. Shortly afterwards, his new secretary Liza appeared, and asked who the man was. And Atticus plainly yet eagerly responded.

An individual bringing forth a great partnership for us."

Samantha gets off from the bloody bed and says to the trio "I'm gonna go and clean myself up. Also..." She shifts her eyes towards Normand Danielle and continue with saying "You must be the son of Mighty Man and Morning Star, am I correct? And the other one is the daughter of the infamous Hero Killer, right? I heard of what happened about a school being invaded by the Hero Killer and somehow, one teenage kid brought that guy instant justice, and he is now here."

The atmosphere begins to tense up as Norm and Danielle felt some sort of sinister intent coming from the soldier girl. "Listen up..." Samantha says "Being a hero isn't an easy job. If you want a sample of it, come meet me by the training room. If you don't show up, I'll hunt you down. You hear me? Newbies like you are ought to be taught their first lesson...in a painful way." It seems that Samantha is threatening Norm, and after she left, Norm and Danielle felt scared.

Danielle turned to Norm and asked "Norm, are you going to the training room? I have a bad feeling about that girl right now. Who is she anyway? And how come she knows something about us and our parents?"

"I have no idea." Norm says before shifting his tone to a determined one as he continues to speak "But if it has to take on becoming a hero, then so be it. Danielle, Fayette, keep an eye on the two. If I come back with broken bones, then this is it for me. Wish me luck." He then leaves.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

"Okay, we watch them. Remember dodge her, not block whit your arms!"
Fayette then turned to Danielle
"She's Samatha, C-class hero."

Even through the pain, which Unknown wouldn't see as he was distracted, things were going according to what Vítězslav hoped, giving a gritted, pained smile. There was no doubt in his mind it hurt like hell, but he trained himself to handle pain better than any other human, so as his body began to fall, he planned his next move Vítězslav was going to fake vulnerability, that he wasn't taking the pain well and was trying to gain his bearings, basically almost playing possum. So his body finally made contact with the ground, he faked getting up slowly and painfully, well the whole process was painful, yet Vítězslav was much more comfortable doing it, all the while blood dripped from some of his wounds, he made himself look incredibly vulnerable, like this would finally be the opportunity to strike him down

He barely had his eyes on Unknown to now understand what he was going to do next, he got rid of his aversion field and built up for yet another reckless attack, it looked like it worked. This was going to be the beginning of the end as the experiment stated... And with the aversion field gone, he didn't even need to restrain how quickly he was going to move... Unknown was in for hell...

So he saw the experiment move as quickly as he had previously, with the slowed down perceived time, and his reflexes he was definitely going to pull this off, and it was going to be brutal. So as Unknown closed in, Vítězslav suddenly showed off he was mostly fine, and was now going to punish Unknown for thinking he had him beat. Vítězslav expertly and in just a couple of seconds showing off his peak human reflexes once again, moved to the side of Unknown arm, with nothing stopping him he grabbed the arm that had been coming for him starting speaking by saying.

"No"

Moving his own body now behind Unknown and in turn twisting and pulling his arm back

"You are simply"

And considering the momentum Unknown was moving at, this would lead to a brutal, sickening sound of Unknown's arm snapping, then to make it all worse, Vítězslav struck the crutch of Unknown's elbow and struck it in a manner that went against its range of movement, causing another crack to be heard as his arm was completely broken, having struck as hard as he could. Letting go, causing Unknown to move along the path he once was moving, albeit slowed down and now with the absolutely noticeable and painful broken arm. Parting him off with...

"A worthless waste of oxygen and trash, to be discarded by the world."

D duegxybus

Danielle Estrada

"C-Class? I think she's more than a C-Class." Danielle would reply "Though, I don't think Norm would ever survive against her. Right now, I've just felt some sort of 'killing intention' from her. Do you think he would ever win against someone like her?" She seems to be worried.

Norm Hall and Samantha Orville Shingeki

It took the teenage boy some time until he finally reaches for the training room. Once he goes inside, the interior of the room is plain-looking, and right in front of him is Samantha who is waiting for him. Once she notices Norm, she says "Took you long enough." She then takes out her energy knife and gets into a fighting position. "Norm Hall, am I correct? Your mother has told me something about you." Samantha says.

"My mother?" Norm was a bit surprised by this fact "How did you know her? And how did you know about me?"

"She was my mentor, and she told me everything about you and the family. Apparently, those two sisters that I've knocked out were guinea pigs of the Hero Killer until your parents busts them out and adopts them. Before that, a bullet got stuck into your eye and it appears that you have a prosthetic one as of now. That was a power-destroying bullet, but the effect went into reverse. I should commend you for kicking that Hero Killer's ass, but if only I was there..." All of a sudden, Samantha's PTSD started to act up, causing her to go a bit hysterical until she gets her composure. That alone greatly scares Norm.

"Alright, enough talk, get ready to be fucked!" Samantha taunted as she makes a mad dash towards the teenage boy and once she gets him, she begins to make several attempts to stab her knife at him. However, Norm, out of instinct, was able to dodge some of the lunges, but most of the time, ends up getting small cuts. Samantha goes for a horizontal slash, but Norm immediately bends his back to avoid the knife, but then he gets stuck in that position.

Seeing as an opportunity to finish him off, Samantha once again lunges her knife at Norm. This is where his instincts begin to 'go beyond'. His fear of death was somehow 'converted' instantly into courage, and before Samantha knew it, Norm catches the knife with his two bare hands. Unknown to the soldier girl, his hands are actually covered in air that is so tight that no energy can pass through it. Norm would then do a reversal by twisting the knife which makes Samantha get flip and falls head first onto the hard ground.

His hand would be shaking afterwards.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

"Noup. still C-rank."
Fayette gived encouraging smile.
"I am sure that he survives, she wouldn't kill someone's children who is upper rank than her. Or kill anyone who wants to join here. Think me and my sister get in and my sister hadn't powers when we joined. I don't have laser eyes or superskin. I only have my claws, cat senses and physique. My sister had only good mechanical abilities and good enough aim."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back