• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

~ Mason Crowley - Creator ~

Mason would give friendly smiles, nodding to each of them
"Nice to meet you all, so ahem...where are we going?" He asks curiously; stuffing his hands into his pockets as he looks at them curiously.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Zamasu Zamasu

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu Aliaas Aliaas

"There's tours time to time around some more open places of HQ, me and my sister where at one of them before we joined."
Fayette smiled.
"Medical bay isn't part of tours, but as C rank hero i have permission to go there."

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu Aliaas Aliaas

"Yes, i think so."
Fayette smiled.
"Friend of patient shouldn't be problem."
She left saying anything about sisters away, as they didn't want talk to her.

Vítězslav could see that this was going good, what Atticus didn't know that Vítězslav did was that he was actually much more intelligent than Atticus, but it was obvious that this man was definitely respectable, Vítězslav didn't see himself as above Atticus, but analyzing this man, he was quite interesting, and he could see that the two could talk of many intellectual conversations an added bonus.

Vítězslav nodded, he was hoping for an actual perception of his character and personality, but accepted this nonetheless.

"Well, I must say that from my eyes as someone who has studied psychology intensely to the point of it being second hand, this Unknown Numerals is peculiar... It's ironic really, I say in order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... You've enabled him that, however his soul seems to me like one who is too powerful for his own good, they had him take tests to test his abilities on various superpowered individuals, he passed all of them, by systematically eliminating each and every one. As a result, he has developed a false sense of grandeur and arrogance, someone capable of destruction of far more than you might expect... I would say this is akin to the story of Icarus, I believe that he is planning to show his dominance to the world by destroying it... If you can see what I am getting at, then I think you know that this may meeting may become a moot and useless endeavor as you and I will be dead, as well as the world... I could careless about the casualties, however for the sake of what I envision for the world as well as for yourself, I am going to be setting out too eliminating him... Funny how apparently a terrorist who believes in humanism, or maybe I believe that could be put better... A humanist on the dark side, is now going to do something to save the world... As fool-hearty as this sounds, I believe I have found a weakness that could be the end of that experiment, I wouldn't dare risk my life for this if I wasn't confident it couldn't be done..." Stated in a manner that was determined and longing, maybe this would be a way for him to finally show the rest of the 'splendor of the rest of Unknown's soul'? His body language also showed that his body wasn't weak, and would be prepared for a fight.

The revelation of Vítězslav being Mockingjay seemed to interest Atticus even more, and in turn the same happened with Vítězslav, the man definitely wasn't afraid, and obviously no matter the occupation Atticus saw the potential in a person for benefits, that was commendable in Vítězslav's eyes. Vítězslav maintained that blissful smile of his when Atticus accepted the offer, now it was Atticus's turn to offer something in return, first hitting Vítězslav with the thought of throwing away superhuman, biological research, it caused Vítězslav to think about his own origins... That of a Eugenics Experiment to create the perfect human, they got so far as the brain, and his looks were handsome for many people as well, his intelligence was that unlike any other, obviously he got passed down a superhuman gene for intelligence... Guess the man wasn't interested in bettering humanity in regards to science, maybe it was for the better, considering if Unknown was the product of superhuman creation, trusting humanity to create a human with superpowers that won't go rogue, obviously didn't seem like a good way to go... Harnessing dark matter for the current humanity, specifically himself and KISS, my, my what a deal.

"What an intriguing direction to move in, harnessing that would be quite potent for the both of us, I do have high hopes that you are able to accomplish that, you most definitely have my support, and I do thank you for giving me the gateway to your knowledge of it. I duly appreciate it, however considering I am planning to do something that is probably quite stupid sounding, you may want to hold onto that, if I survive I will most definitely be expecting to still have it, even if I die or anything like that, I suppose I can still pledge support, even if I do believe that means the death and end of all and it would be short lived. However, in the case scenario I do live, take my number, I will then in time call you. And then we can officially finish the start of what I believe to be a great partnership, In the mean time, I do wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, Atticus and in your future hunts to come." With that Vítězslav left his number on Atticus's desk, took one last glance at him with a bright smile, and made his way out. Once he left the building, he called Namgung, he needed another request and gave her the run down about what just happened.

@ReverseWells D duegxybus (the final battle approaches!)

Unknown Numerals
Unknown had kept his word. He was definitely intent on destroying the world, first by stopping it and then spinning it in the reverse direction at twice the speed. That's about all he thought about. However, he didn't. Something was causing him to stop. It was a security camera sitting in the middle of the street, staring at him like a hawk on a lamp post. Why would something so small stop someone so powerful.

Birdhouse is still watching. I've been standing here for hours. He laughed intently as he released his control on the Earth's rotational energy. His aversion field immediately reappeared the second a bird was about to crash into him. As the bird touched the floating numerals, the air distorted and the bird was accelerated in the reverse direction at twice the speed it impacted with. Crashing onto the ground and cawing madly, the bird gathered its bearings and flew off.

To Unknown, this was only the calm before the storm. He couldn't stand to watch the world continue on its daily life. He had to destroy it. But not yet. There was, in his mind, the slightest hope, that "Prof" was taking good care of the KISS laboratories. Besides, the destruction of the world that was imminent, Unknown still had one last order of business to do. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his golden key and looked at it, long and hard...

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death (YAY FINAL BATTLE)

Eko's almost despair was as confusing as it was hard to keep looking at. Sure she knew he was upset about not finding his friend, but why did he think she would have any answers. She'd never lost anyone important enough to warrant this intensity of emotion, he didn't even know her that well. But dammit it made her upset that he was so upset. Looking down at him with a little helplessness of her own, honestly what was she supposed to say, she could only hold his eyes for a second before glancing away.

"It doesn't matter if she's not here. She couldn't have just disappeared, so if we ask around enough someone's bound to have seen her." She hoped. Pausing awkwardly, she continued after a moment, Come on, there's still a couple things to do today, and if you plan on staying in the city until you find your friend your gonna have to go to school too."

_Line 213 _Line 213

Sydney Rose
Sydney climbed into the front seat of the car, setting her crutch on the car and holding onto it tightly, so much so that it didn't smack her in the face every time Mr. Strider hit a bump of some sort. As she waited in the car, looking longingly out the window, she thought about something that she wanted to not forget. She turned to face Eryn in the backseat.

"Hey, were you the one who really pulled me out of the rubble? You don't look like someone who can lift several hundred pounds of crumbled building."

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Eryn jolted out of his state of daydreaming to hear Sydney asking him something.

"Oh, well it was done telekinetically...and a couple of other people were helping too." Now that he thought about it...how DID he lift the rubble, even telekinetically? He had to have been down on glucose after the incident with the experiment, and he didn't know of any other catalysts for his power (although there were a couple of others). Well, best not to think about it too much at the present moment.

"...On that topic, you're an esper, right?"

D duegxybus

"Just...Disappeared," the second receptionist, repeated, frowning as she looked back to her screen. Something subtle seemed to occur to her, and she cleared her throat, before once more starting off on her furious set of typing. "That reminds me. I can check the missing persons database. One moment."

Eko's eyes widened as he took in a sharp breath, noticeably shocked by the potential sudden change in luck. He looked to Vicky once more, a slight smile on his face, as the attendant continued to search through what was available. That smile eventually boiled away through several moments of tense silence, broken only by the sound of the receptionist's clicking keys, and a few mild hems and haws as their mind went through the motions.

"I might have something, hold on..." she eventually said, breaking the silence properly as her eyes narrowed. "Missing from...Auburn Hills, New York State?"

Eko nearly leapt, attempting to push his head over the top of the desk so that he could see properly. "Yes!" he exclaimed, eyes widening even further, as if all that was left to be done was to open a lobby door and find his friend safely waiting behind it. And yet, the receptionist did not seem to respond to his excitement, her face instead shifting into a mix of surprise and worry as she looked to Eko himself. Out of sheer curiosity, she had checked the records for who else might have been missing from the small upstate region. There were only two figures listed, and one of them was Eko.

She took a deep breath, letting it out very slowly, much to Eko's confusion as his excitement melted into nothingness. Glancing up to the other attendant, she waved a hand, motioning for him to come closer so that she may speak a little softer.

"...Call a hero down to the lobby, please," she said, her voice low. The other receptionist flicked his eyes towards her screen, his eyelid twitching in shocked understanding. He pulled away, immediately reaching for the phone on his desk with a quick hand.

Interaction: Mega Mega

Danielle Estrada

It too the group a bit of time until they have reached the Heroes of Today HQ. Before they could enter, Danielle looked at Fayette and ask "You work for them, right? I guess its your turn to take the lead."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Aliaas Aliaas

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu Aliaas Aliaas Mega Mega _Line 213 _Line 213 D duegxybus

Fayette gived friendly shove to Danielle and smiled.
"Don't look so mad, we can walk both at front."
Fayette then walked in and to front of free receptionist.
"Neko, checks in. I have some people with me who wants to see boy with shattered arm and legs. They are close friends and family."
Receptionist nodded and marked that she had come back.
Fayette's then leaded group to medical bay.​

Danielle Estrada and Norm Hall

It did not even took them very long until they have reached the medical bay, and already, they have found Norm. Danielle quickly gets in and rushes towards the boy, calling out his name to which he hears and notices. "Norm!" Danielle says "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." Norm says "I'll be fine."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Aliaas Aliaas

Jim put the russian doll back together for the last time laying it down on the hard concrete with a clunk. His mind was numb from all telekenisis, he needed to get some coffee in his body. He got up from his spot on the wall and left the doll there. Walking away towards a coffee shop not too far away from HOT HQ. Alot of hero's stopped there after missions so it was always awkward there.

He opened the heavy glass door with a bit of strain and walked through it. The door hitting a small bell. He regretted his decision as the loud voices of people waiting in line for coffee.
Jim waited for around 2 minutes before internally saying 'fuck it' and trying to mind control the barista. She froze up dropping the coffee on the first man in line and tripping over herself. Smacking her head across the counter top. Needless to say the mind control didn't work but instead caused her to become light headed, and it didn't help she was in the middle of movement.

He really didn't think that would happen, Jim froze up himself and in a split second made the decision to leave the shop. Walking out like he walked in, fast.
(Open for interaction. Not my best post but I'm pressed for time)
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Meanwhile, 367 had just stepped off his motorcycle as he saw a young boy entering the coffee shop. Most people saw it unusual that a man like 367 took the time to have regular coffees at the same place, at the same time, but frankly, 367 wasn't completely robotic. Although very rare, he did occasionally develop attachments to his preferred shops and other such venues. While he had little time or patience for people, he always made time for coffee.

Besides, today was a day that required that little extra boost. Even 367 needs regular sleep, and when he has night watch staking out what he suspects to be a criminal hideout (which basically meant it was 100% a criminal hideout - 367 was scarcely wrong about this sort of thing) he wanted a bit of a kick to help him stave off sleep when it came to night. After locking his bike up, slipping the key away in his pocket, he heads inside as he adjusts the cuff of his jacket.

However, as he steps inside, he is 'greeted' by a rather rude, seemingly rushing, young boy - the same as the one he saw enter. Looking down at the boy, 367's brow furrows as he cracks the knuckles of the hand inside the cuff he is adjusting, the leather glove tensing visibly, as he walks past the boy. Fortunately for the boy, 367 has a bit more restraint than most people - and besides, it's messy and wasteful to empty a clip into the boy. Bullets aren't cheap, after all. As he walks up the counter, he raises an eyebrow at the stumbled employee as he walks straight to the front - the queue moves to the side for him. Some out of respect for the work he does saving the city from criminals, some out of fear of the way he does it. Even if they knew he wouldn't do anything to them - at least, without provocation - it wasn't worth the risk over a cup of coffee. He simply nods at one of the baristas, and after placing his order goes to one of the seats and grabs a newspaper from within his jacket.

Lappi Lappi

Vicky couldn't hear what the two receptionists were saying to each other, but those were not the looks of someone who'd found what they were looking for. They were closer, actually, to the kind of look one got when they found something they didn't know they were looking for, and almost wished they'd never learned about in the first place. Vicky'd had a few moments like that of her own, though the last had been long ago and in the end a good thing.

Not waiting around to see what would happen, she took Eko's hand and pulled him toward the exit, "We need to get out of here."

Why was not immediately obvious, but they were checking a missing persons database and Eko was in a different city all by himself, and even if she couldn't say for sure, she at least thought she had a pretty good guess. So yeah, they needed to get out of there. The kid wasn't going home until he found his friend, not unless he explicitly said he wanted to, and Vicky wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him.

She had to jerk to a halt when a group of kids came rushing into the building. She vaguely recognized one of the nekos as Hanah's sister, but they brushed right past her and Eko even as they blocked the way out. Mentally cursing the stall, brief as it was, she turned to push Eko out the door as soon as there was an opening big enough for him to slip out of, taking a glance back at the room to see if anything new was going on.

One of the receptionists was hanging up a phone, and in the next second, a hero in full costume was entering the lobby.

_Line 213 _Line 213
(Anyone wanna be the hero?)

Meanwhile, 367 had just stepped off his motorcycle as he saw a young boy entering the coffee shop. Most people saw it unusual that a man like 367 took the time to have regular coffees at the same place, at the same time, but frankly, 367 wasn't completely robotic. Although very rare, he did occasionally develop attachments to his preferred shops and other such venues. While he had little time or patience for people, he always made time for coffee.

Besides, today was a day that required that little extra boost. Even 367 needs regular sleep, and when he has night watch staking out what he suspects to be a criminal hideout (which basically meant it was 100% a criminal hideout - 367 was scarcely wrong about this sort of thing) he wanted a bit of a kick to help him stave off sleep when it came to night. After locking his bike up, slipping the key away in his pocket, he heads inside as he adjusts the cuff of his jacket.

However, as he steps inside, he is 'greeted' by a rather rude, seemingly rushing, young boy - the same as the one he saw enter. Looking down at the boy, 367's brow furrows as he cracks the knuckles of the hand inside the cuff he is adjusting, the leather glove tensing visibly, as he walks past the boy. Fortunately for the boy, 367 has a bit more restraint than most people - and besides, it's messy and wasteful to empty a clip into the boy. Bullets aren't cheap, after all. As he walks up the counter, he raises an eyebrow at the stumbled employee as he walks straight to the front - the queue moves to the side for him. Some out of respect for the work he does saving the city from criminals, some out of fear of the way he does it. Even if they knew he wouldn't do anything to them - at least, without provocation - it wasn't worth the risk over a cup of coffee. He simply nods at one of the baristas, and after placing his order goes to one of the seats and grabs a newspaper from within his jacket.

Lappi Lappi
(*Triggered gun nut* Magazine!)

(Keep OOC out of the IC ya twits.)
(Jk, please don't hate me)

Okami, who was working his shift at the coffee shop, didn't really pay much attention to the customers. His colleague had prepared the order and pointed in the direction of 367. As Okami brought the order to his table, he tried to suppress the thought of how edgy this guy seemed. His thoughts didn't show much, at least.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Lappi Lappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back