• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Prophecy | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also it need up a bit more sci fi than I planned 😅 if you don't like that you can tell me and I will change it. I have a different option put aside just in case 😁

K awesome!

So here's my other concept.

On the other side of the Hills where Silhouette's people come from. There are lots of monsters that roam around and so that is how Sil became Apex hunter; not only did she and her entourage hunt food but they also turned monsters away as a first line of defense. Now there is this huge flying monster called 'The Shrill' known for its devastating shrill voice that it uses as a sonic weapon. Now Sil and her entourage have taken this thing on before and seems quite intelligent for it too has an entourage.

But as soon as Sil's aunt, The Artemi Matriarch found out that Sil's huge cat Shader can speak to it, she had her niece parlay until they came to a truce. Basically, other monsters would not invade the Artemi's side of the Hillside since the Shrill was there and so if they made a deal not to enter into either's territory then there would be no more fighting. The Artemi would have to find other sources of game to hunt but it was worth it.

Now over the years, the curiosity of Silhouette's giant cat, Shader, got the best of it and Sil relented and followed her companion's whims and spoke to the Shrill to find out what the hell it actually was. Over a decade later, they finally earned its trust and found out that it used to be an Angel that presided on the other side of the planet. But without going into it, they told the pair that it lost its wings over 3 millenia ago and was banished to Zetha to live with the monsters. This angel sought out ways to earn her wings back, but soon enough after multiple failures she became bitter and rage-filled. So instead she cut a deal with an ancient dark entity, a cavern Shadow Daemon, that screwed her over.

She gots her wings back but in the form of a horrific monstrosity, The Shrill. Even more bitter and rage filled, she became a terror in the lands until she began to get lonely and conscripted a bunch of other monsters to do her bidding. Lost completely of Radiance, and consumed by a darkened heart, she never knew kindness nor consideration until Sil and Shae came to speak with her.

They became secret friends and one day, Sil caught a glimpse of the Shrill's true form with the aid of her Spirit Guide, Crescent. Half a decade later and together they journeyed into the Spirit World to help the Angel find her way back to partial redemption; when the Radiance of the Sun shines down, she may try to pass a rite and ritual to bask in the sun in her true form for a day.

Then the Griffin came and decimated the Shrill's territory and murdered her entourage; it was taking out the competition. Badly wounded, and with No one else to turn to, the Shrill sought out Silhouette and joined her friend Sil and Shae in their new cause.
oooooh a very fun concept! i like it a lot!

If you want me to change anything just let me know. 😁
looks good to me! the sci-fi amount is perfectly fine, and i think it'll be interesting to see him adapt to a far less sci-fi environment

all good! get it up whenever you can find the time! ^^

also, since i'm sitting on this idea, i'll share what has come to mind for me. basically i'm thinking of a grim reaper of sorts, but they only seem to appear during times of war when there are many deaths. they likely sensed the shift in the guardians and decided to appear early in hopes of actually preventing death, but since most would see them as a bad omen they would typically be avoided. this individual reaper would likely be breaking rules among their kind by trying to prevent death, but they're tired and don't really care. could see them feeling a strong draw towards one of the heroes (if anyone is interested) which is why they become even more willing to go against the rules of their own kind

all good! get it up whenever you can find the time! ^^

also, since i'm sitting on this idea, i'll share what has come to mind for me. basically i'm thinking of a grim reaper of sorts, but they only seem to appear during times of war when there are many deaths. they likely sensed the shift in the guardians and decided to appear early in hopes of actually preventing death, but since most would see them as a bad omen they would typically be avoided. this individual reaper would likely be breaking rules among their kind by trying to prevent death, but they're tired and don't really care. could see them feeling a strong draw towards one of the heroes (if anyone is interested) which is why they become even more willing to go against the rules of their own kind
Sounds very interesting! I love it!

If you want he or she could be one of my guy's people since he doesn't have any. But don't feel pressured into it 😁 it's just a suggestion.

If you want he or she could be one of my guy's people since he doesn't have any. But don't feel pressured into it 😁 it's just a suggestion.
i could definitely see it being an interesting combo and it would be amusing having this little reaper being part of the party in the most tropical/sunny region

i could definitely see it being an interesting combo and it would be amusing having this little reaper being part of the party in the most tropical/sunny region
Yeah seems like a sadistic thing to do lol like I said if you want, you don't have to.

Yeah seems like a sadistic thing to do lol like I said if you want, you don't have to.
honestly i’ll probably go with it because it sounds too amusing to pass up

i’ll hopefully be able to get the sheet up tonight. just gotta figure out all the details around them

Ploegy Ploegy soooooo like when we go IC'ly is this the first time we wll gather and meet with the Hero?

And how much info do party members of the Hero actually know about the Hero?

this is definitely up for a bit of discussion because i like to have members give input, but for now i am planning on having us start around a week or so after the heroes have been summoned. that would give them time to briefly adjust to changes and have some form of comprehension of what is happening. by then it could be possible they met their party members or had one (or more) assigned to them. leaders of each region could be the reason some party members have met with the heroes (for example, cassian would fall under this). the event of summoning heroes was a planned thing, so people would know of it, or at least heard rumors of it across the land. i am also thinking that the heroes were all summoned to one place at the start (likely the capital of obrua), though they don't necessarily need to be there when we start since some time would have passed for them to travel to their respective regions, or elsewhere if that's what they desire.

this is definitely up for a bit of discussion because i like to have members give input, but for now i am planning on having us start around a week or so after the heroes have been summoned. that would give them time to briefly adjust to changes and have some form of comprehension of what is happening. by then it could be possible they met their party members or had one (or more) assigned to them. leaders of each region could be the reason some party members have met with the heroes (for example, cassian would fall under this). the event of summoning heroes was a planned thing, so people would know of it, or at least heard rumors of it across the land. i am also thinking that the heroes were all summoned to one place at the start (likely the capital of obrua), though they don't necessarily need to be there when we start since some time would have passed for them to travel to their respective regions, or elsewhere if that's what they desire.

K coooools. So I edited in my app for 'The Shrill' underneath Silhouette's CS. I put in that her 'inner Angel' detection sensory thingie led her, Sil and Shae to Yldrir if thats all good?

If the heroes are summoned in the same place then what is the reason of them needing to split up instead of forming one party? Also, what would be the heroes' objective?

If the heroes are summoned in the same place then what is the reason of them needing to split up instead of forming one party? Also, what would be the heroes' objective?
I thought the whole point of this RP was to have each hero create a party to fight back against the guardians taking over in each region across the country? Like there are more than one that are attacking soooooo like we need more than one group to fight against them at the same time?

K coooools. So I edited in my app for 'The Shrill' underneath Silhouette's CS. I put in that her 'inner Angel' detection sensory thingie led her, Sil and Shae to Yldrir if thats all good?
i will have a look asap!

very good question and i apologize for not making this clear already, but the divine weapons to an extent react poorly to being around one another for extended periods of times, thus making it difficult of them to stay grouped up together (they typically can work with each other through a battle, but beyond that they start to have negative effects on the wielders the longer they stay close to one another). that is why they are recommended to gather companions of their own, and are suggested to defend the regions that they have been summoned to represent which of course they can very well go against if they'd like

as for their objective, they are to find the source of what is driving the guardians to suddenly attack, and/or kill them to prevent further attacks. most guardians are still in hiding as of the current moment, but can strike at any time. basically the heroes are seen as saviors of the land and expected to protect the people, which admittedly is a lot to ask of people from other worlds, and is why heroes are more than welcome to lash out against the people if they so desire

since there is probably a lot that should be written down, i will get a lore page up hopefully sometime today in hopes of clearing up any questions.

Awesome ty.

And notifs seem to not be coming up for me for some reason.

...aaaaand if Yldrir starts slaughtering the people of Gesnain... yeeeeeeah... peace out lol
shrill's form looks good to me! i think her and yldrir will get along quite well once they can trust each other

and as of now, i have no plans of yldrir going rogue, though depending on how the rp shapes, things can change

Can I make a demon that would be a companion to a hero? Or are demons in this world part of the bad guys? I mean I could come up with a story about how something happened that caused him to be bound to help a hero but if demons are too much I'm cool with that 😁 just asking.

shrill's form looks good to me! i think her and yldrir will get along quite well once they can trust each other

and as of now, i have no plans of yldrir going rogue, though depending on how the rp shapes, things can change
k notifs seem to be working now!!

Aaaaaaaand Awesome!! Yeah should be..... like let's say "interesting" seeing regular Gesnain people's reaction to the nightmare that is Shrill. I even put in there that a bedtime story called 'Screaming Doom' started up cuz of her lol But fo sho, Yldrir and Shrill come from very similar ancient divine roots too so yeah, should be good dynamics!

Can I make a demon that would be a companion to a hero? Or are demons in this world part of the bad guys? I mean I could come up with a story about how something happened that caused him to be bound to help a hero but if demons are too much I'm cool with that 😁 just asking.
demons are more than welcome! the reaper character i am working on is basically and offshoot of the demon race so go wild with it

k notifs seem to be working now!!

Aaaaaaaand Awesome!! Yeah should be..... like let's say "interesting" seeing regular Gesnain people's reaction to the nightmare that is Shrill. I even put in there that a bedtime story called 'Screaming Doom' started up cuz of her lol But fo sho, Yldrir and Shrill come from very similar ancient divine roots too so yeah, should be good dynamics!
yldrir probably will be rather unfazed by her monstrous appearance since her dragon form wasn't exactly a pleasant sight, nor were some of the other divine dragons true forms.

alright so i got my reaper boy up and am currently am working on lore

on another note, since this wasn't important given she lacks this form now, i still wanted to share so here is yldrir's dragon form
jJSCLDw.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back