• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Prophecy | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ploegy

"The arcana is the means by which all is revealed"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC DISCUSSION
All OOC chat for Heroes of Prophecy will go here! Talk about anything that may be relevant to the roleplay (plot, relationships, fun ideas, ect). Later on I may add a non-mandatory discord, but we can discuss that once the group is all together. If you have any question, feel free to ask here or shoot me a dm!

Hello, this looks interesting and I'm interested in making a hero. What will happen if a hero try to use another weapon though?

Hello, this looks interesting and I'm interested in making a hero. What will happen if a hero try to use another weapon though?
If a hero tries to pick up another weapon their hand will naturally phase through them. Nobody quite understands why this happens, but it is believed that their chosen weapons have some magical effect that does this

OOC DISCUSSION
All OOC chat for Heroes of Prophecy will go here! Talk about anything that may be relevant to the roleplay (plot, relationships, fun ideas, ect). Later on I may add a non-mandatory discord, but we can discuss that once the group is all together. If you have any question, feel free to ask here or shoot me a dm!
Hi!!

K soooo i'd like for my charrie to join Yldrir in Gesnain.

My concept is that the my charrie's peoples, The Armetis, are nocturnal hillside dwellers (semi-cavernous elves) who remain recluse and protective of their distinct culture. Yet they will only trade one time per year with the people on the other side of of Gesnain. Of course with the Griffin attacks now actualized, the Matriarch is taking a proactive stance and sending one of her best to represent her peoples and help the surfacers. She knows its only a matter of time before the griffin gets its forces to go underground after her people.

Hi!!

K soooo i'd like for my charrie to join Yldrir in Gesnain.

My concept is that the my charrie's peoples, The Armetis, are nocturnal hillside dwellers (semi-cavernous elves) who remain recluse and protective of their distinct culture. Yet they will only trade one time per year with the people on the other side of of Gesnain. Of course with the Griffin attacks now actualized, the Matriarch is taking a proactive stance and sending one of her best to represent her peoples and help the surfacers. She knows its only a matter of time before the griffin gets its forces to go underground after her people.
That is perfectly fine with me! It would definitely be different for Yldrir to be forced to working with something be of a species she is relatively unfamiliar with

k awesome! tysm

Btw how do you pronounce Yldrir lol
since i don't have a specific phonetic spelling to go off of the best i can offer is yl is pronounced similar to el and drir sounds like near but with a d sound rather than r

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread i forgot to ask if you were chill with cassian being part of stella's party

Sure thing, Stella would need one or two to prevents her from going too over the top anyway.
awesome! obrua just worked best for him since he's the prince and all so glad you're cool with it. he definitely will be able to keep her in check though sometimes will enable her to be reckless since he's that way too

Thanks! Can I make a character that's from a slightly 'futuristic' world? Not full on sci fi but a little more tech oriented or something like that? If not that's cool and I can come up with a more suitable option.

Thanks! Can I make a character that's from a slightly 'futuristic' world? Not full on sci fi but a little more tech oriented or something like that? If not that's cool and I can come up with a more suitable option.
if they are one of the heroes, go for it!

i swear i have too many ideas for characters to throw in here lmao. i need to restrain myself

there are. i'm pretty open with species in the world

K awesome!

So here's my other concept.

On the other side of the Hills where Silhouette's people come from. There are lots of monsters that roam around and so that is how Sil became Apex hunter; not only did she and her entourage hunt food but they also turned monsters away as a first line of defense. Now there is this huge flying monster called 'The Shrill' known for its devastating shrill voice that it uses as a sonic weapon. Now Sil and her entourage have taken this thing on before and seems quite intelligent for it too has an entourage.

But as soon as Sil's aunt, The Artemi Matriarch found out that Sil's huge cat Shader can speak to it, she had her niece parlay until they came to a truce. Basically, other monsters would not invade the Artemi's side of the Hillside since the Shrill was there and so if they made a deal not to enter into either's territory then there would be no more fighting. The Artemi would have to find other sources of game to hunt but it was worth it.

Now over the years, the curiosity of Silhouette's giant cat, Shader, got the best of it and Sil relented and followed her companion's whims and spoke to the Shrill to find out what the hell it actually was. Over a decade later, they finally earned its trust and found out that it used to be an Angel that presided on the other side of the planet. But without going into it, they told the pair that it lost its wings over 3 millenia ago and was banished to Zetha to live with the monsters. This angel sought out ways to earn her wings back, but soon enough after multiple failures she became bitter and rage-filled. So instead she cut a deal with an ancient dark entity, a cavern Shadow Daemon, that screwed her over.

She gots her wings back but in the form of a horrific monstrosity, The Shrill. Even more bitter and rage filled, she became a terror in the lands until she began to get lonely and conscripted a bunch of other monsters to do her bidding. Lost completely of Radiance, and consumed by a darkened heart, she never knew kindness nor consideration until Sil and Shae came to speak with her.

They became secret friends and one day, Sil caught a glimpse of the Shrill's true form with the aid of her Spirit Guide, Crescent. Half a decade later and together they journeyed into the Spirit World to help the Angel find her way back to partial redemption; when the Radiance of the Sun shines down, she may try to pass a rite and ritual to bask in the sun in her true form for a day.

Then the Griffin came and decimated the Shrill's territory and murdered her entourage; it was taking out the competition. Badly wounded, and with No one else to turn to, the Shrill sought out Silhouette and joined her friend Sil and Shae in their new cause.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back