• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Prophecy | Fantasy Isekai

Ploegy

"The arcana is the means by which all is revealed"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
af476e49a7ff3088b819720cff15b160.jpg

PLOT
for many decades, peace had graced the land of zetha and allowed its people to flourish, however, an old prophecy stated that peaceful times would be brought to a violent end. the guardians of the land would one day turn against the people and begin to rampage, bringing hordes of monsters upon the land. in order to stop these attacks, heroes from other worlds were to be summoned and expected to fight against the beasts. the heroes would be known as the divine heroes. each would represent a region of the land and wield a weapon that only they could use. with the help of one another and parties they formed, the guardians and their minion would be felled and peace would be restored to zetha.

two months ago, the first attack began, leaving the land devastated and many of its residents crying out for help. after long debates between the regions, they finally came to the decision to rely upon the old prophecy and summon six beings from other worlds to become their newfound heroes. each of these heroes has come from vastly different backgrounds and worlds, but all are expected to take up the mantle of divine hero.

now these heroes must set off on their very own adventures. they must become strong, find allies, and figure out how to defend the land from the wrath of the mythical guardians that seek to destroy it. a long journey awaits them. it's time to step forth and become the protector of zetha.

zetha consists of the following regions, which the heroes will be summoned to represent:

taehoon-kang-p3-new-16v.jpg

obrua: considered the capital region of zetha and as such, the most wealthy. it has the most cities and towns. despite the wealth many areas in this region give off, there are plenty of slums that show a much darker side to the area. the best areas to train are the open fields between towns. most are full of easy to deal with monsters, even with everything that is going on. overall this region is the least effected thus far by the attacks. it is found in the center of zetha. its guardian is a dragon, though its location is unknown at the moment.

38thX77.png

tothana: the northern most region of zetha and perhaps the most dangerous as well. this land is harsh and full of mountain ranges that can be very unforgiving to those that are unprepared. a cold region because of its nature, but its people are strong and adept fighters given the conditions they have been forced to deal with. strong monsters are frequent in this region and are quite difficult to deal with if a party is unprepared. its guardian is a large wolf that is said to roam the mountain peaks.

forest_fantasy_village_by_jcinc1_da2w36z-fullview.jpg

eblar: one of the smaller regions of zetha and sharing the eastern coast with yafria, this region has very dense forests. at times landslides occur due to its location near the mountains from tothana. many people of this area act more primal than those from the capital and rely heavily on their senses than anything else. they are hunters at heart and heavily respect the land around them. its guardian is a manticore, which is said to roam the depths of the forests, but no one has seen it yet.

02dadccd2f8a2f9de971770811203546.jpg

yafria: the southern of the two regions on the eastern coast, this region is similar to both eblar and wheyr shor with its northern half being forested and its southern being more tropical. its climate is rather messy, but it welcomes people are all kinds and often is considered the most accepting of all the regions zetha has to offer. many merchants have found their home here. its guardian is a large tortoise that slumbers in the nearby sea, waiting for its time to attack.

hillside_village_by_daeniee_defyop1-fullview.jpg

gesnain: a hilly region found on the western side of zetha. this region's guardian was the first to attack and has left the people of this area hurting. monsters of all kinds are plentiful here and it is a dangerous place to currently be in given the guardians rampage. it was previously known for its beautiful landscape, but it has long been ruined. its guardian is a griffin and has already made its presence felt. during the day it roams the skies, looking for a place to attack while at night it takes shelter hidden among the hills. it is extremely aggressive and will attack on sight.

0BpvNJY.png

wheyr shor: a tropical region along zetha's southern shore. it is a popular location to travel to in order to relax and cut loose. tourism is this area's primary source of income and it boasts itself on such. along with its beautiful beaches, this region is full of tropical forests that make ideal training spots for beginners, though the deeper one goes into these forest the more dangerous the enemies become. its guardian is a sea serpent, which much like yafria's tortoise, slumbers in the sea for now.

RP RULES
1. have as many characters as you can handle, but only 1 hero per person. there will be only 6 hero slots (5 aside from my character)
2. heroes will be first come first serve as will the weapon type they wield (only 1 of each weapon will be allowed in the heroes)
3. non-hero characters can be of any species and can be in any of the heroes parties
4. try to keep magical powers in check. characters can have a max of 4 magical abilities
5. do not kill other people's characters without consent
6. do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
7. minimum of 2 paragraphs per character. try to be active as well

HERO RULES
1. heroes can be of any species
2. heroes can be of any background (other fantasy worlds, modern human worlds, ect)
3. weapons belonging to heroes can only be wielded by their respective hero and are impossible to be unequipped
4. weapons can change into variations of the weapon type they are (ex: sword can be a broadsword)
5. while each hero represents a specific region, they are not obligated to stay in that region
6. heroes are expected to form parties to help aid them
7. heroes may have magical abilities alongside the weapon they wield even if they didn't have magic in their previous worlds
8. heroes cannot wield other weapons other than the one they are bound to

LINKS
Main | OOC | Character Sheets | Lore

Last edited:
Sounds interesting! I would be interested in playing a half-orc as a support role, or as a hero if numbers fall short. Not picky either way.

Hi!!

Interested!! But just clarification:

6. heroes are expected to form parties to help aid them

Soooooo like does this mean we make a hero and then make more charries thus we RP the Hero and their Own Party separate from the rest of the hero roster?

Hi!!

Interested!! But just clarification:

Soooooo like does this mean we make a hero and then make more charries thus we RP the Hero and their Own Party separate from the rest of the hero roster?
you can make characters for other heroes parties alongside making a hero if you'd like

This sounds really interesting and I'm a sucker for Iseaki settings.

I'd like to reserve one of the hero spots, please.

Thinkin its easier to just write for a whole party for my Hero. I have an idea for a Hero summoned to Eblar that will gather 4 followers.
if that is easiest for you that is fine

also for those interested i have created a character sheet thread! feel free to shoot specific hero reservations (region and weapon) my way. i will get my own characters up asap

Gonna what and see what kinda characters come in. That said, if anyone would like, I'm happy to talk about ideas for a party member for your hero!

i added an ooc chat for anyone who would like to discuss parties or anything along those lines

Actually on second thought, not gunna bite off more than i can chew. So imma just like do up a single support party member rn instead k?
Make whatever you are most comfortable with ^^

we are still looking for members if anyone is interested!

Hi!!

Yeah check out the OP for link to Charrie Roster! Still looooooots of space available!

...aaaand I might make another charrie too. "GESNAIN Strong!!" Let's GOOOO!!

of course! feel free to have a look at the ooc and cs threads which are linked in the op

Users who are viewing this thread

Back