• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Prophecy | Fantasy Isekai

Yes this is still open! All information can be found on the other linked threads

Then i would like to express my pique interest, would i need to go through you with certain races correct?
Generally I am very open with races and am okay with pretty much anything, but if you wish to ask on a specific one feel free to hit me up ^^

we still have 2 hero slots left now. we're hoping to start soon so i'd like to fill these sooner rather than later!

party members are also always welcome!

At this rate if no one signs up before the end of today I'm respeccing Morgan as a hero so we can start

wait, huh? i'm encouraging a long time friend to make a character lmao

wait, huh? i'm encouraging a long time friend to make a character lmao
"Encouraging friends to MAKE CHARACTERS...?" Riiiiight. Is that wut we calling it now? Shame! For shaaaame trying to "Make Characters" right infront of the whole Int CHK!!

Ew

giphy.gif

K so we juuuuust went IC'ly!!

Still time to drop off party member apps!

Aaaaand if you lookin to play a Hero, you can still drop off an app for one too!! 2 spots!!

Hi!!

K so I'm RPing a Hero for a Region and looking for a party member or 2 to join her!!

This is the Wheyr Shor Hero Ahmi
And her soon to be Party member Athan

Thinkin that we gunna go on a sea-monster hunting trip! Nyarrr!! So if you wanna be in a fantasy seabound ADVEN-CHAAAAAH!! led by a space soldier and her dangerous puppy bots, Come on down and check it out!!

Last edited:
before i make my character, who needs a party member?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back