• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy hero x villain + manhwa plots?

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I go by Willow here! I'm currently a sophomore studying psychology. I work on weekends, so replies might come a bit slower but I generally try to reply at least once a week or keep my partners updated otherwise. I've been roleplaying at the very least since like my 4th grade year, so I've sort of been at this for awhile lol.

Generally, when it comes to roleplaying with me, you can expect:
  • A good 500-1k words (Or about what you give me!)
  • Always happy to double as any gender for your pairing (if needed!)
  • Plenty of ideas (for both pairings, if doubling)
  • At least a reply a week
  • Happy to chat in ooc! Or not, if thats not your thing!
When it comes to you I would prefer:
  • At least a good two paragraphs per reply
  • Lets me know when replies take longer than usual
  • Happy to double as M in MxF for my side of things (Again, I'm happy to play any gender in mxm/mxf/fxf/etc)
  • Contributes to plotting

I began reading Pure Villain/Villain with a Crush and I sort of have a big craving for something similar? Would love to plot out a misunderstood hero x villain type dynamic! I feel like it could be a fun dynamic to manipulate? I have a few ideas, like the hero being convinced the villain is actually a great person and attempting to make a relationship between them as civilians, etc, etc! I think the concept is a really good starting plot for a great rp!

Of course, I've been reading lots of manhwa as well and would love to plot out a rp around it! At the top of the plots are dynamics mainly intended for doubling/more plot focused, while the plots at the bottom are more pairing focused!
- Character A wakes up inside the body of a character inside of a novel they had read recently. Knowing their depressing fate as (main character/villian(ess)/side character/etc), they try to go against the pages of the book and make their own future. At the same time, character B has awoken in the past - dying either by their own actions or another's hands. Revenge or survival, character B has their own goals they are working towards and it seems inevitable that the two notice the changes in each other.
- Character A wakes up once again, after being tormented and ultimately led to death by character B. They decide to take everything away from B, although they quickly notice that B is acting completely different - as if a whole new person had taken over their body.
- Character A and B were best friends as teenagers. They did everything together, until character A disappears one day. They wake up inside of the latest series they had been reading and try to navigate their new life. But they keep dying. Anything from assassination's, sickness, to old age, it just keeps repeating.
At some point, Character B is reminiscing and remembers the book series Character A was talking about. They pick it up and just like their old friend, wake up inside the book series. Will the two be able to recognize each other after A's many repeated lifetimes?
- I've been reading "The villainess becomes leading lady"/"I'll become the heroine" (shortened). I was thinking something similar might be interesting? Like character A and B simply dislike/hate each other in their previous lives (maybe not bullying like in the original; depends on if one of us wants to play an actual villainess) and both wake up in the same series. One as the heroine and the other as the villainess. Maybe one simply tries to live their life/avoid a certain fate and the other wants to drag the other down? Or maybe they end up becoming friends in an unlikely chain of events and have to navigate their rocky relationship from their first life once the two recognize each other.

- Character A goes back in time after being murdered and aims to avoid her unforunate life and uses her memories to request a mutually beneficial with Character B, who turns out to be an influential person in the future
- Character(s) get transported into a story/game/etc, tries to avoid or prevent events related to their favorite character, hoping they at least have a good life this time around
- Character A wakes up in a new world as a young noble man. He ends up attending a gathering with Character B present, a notable young lady from a prominent family who already seems to be dominating the social scene. They meet while stepping away from the party, with character A not realizing just who B is. B takes an interest and see's how long it'll take A to figure it out
- After being falsely blamed, a princess is born into a new body with extraordinary magical capabilities. She becomes a young prodigy and starts to run into some of those she knew in her past. Among those being a boy she had often played with.
- Character A is from a noble family and having trouble getting the attention of the man she wants to be her fiancé. On a whim, she chooses to pursue someone else in an attempt to make her crush jealous. She starts dragging him into the heights of society in order to get the reaction she wants
- Character A was put to death after being framed for the murder of another noble. They get sent back in time and make their lifes goal to destroy those who took advantage of them. They end up meeting character B, a member of one family involved in character A's original death. Eventually they realize that B is as much of a victim of their family as A is and the two shoot for revenge together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back