• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here & Queer: Original Character RP

Pith

something pithy and clever
ABOUT ME
- Name's Pith, I use they/them pronouns.
- I'm 32, I've been writing and roleplaying for 20+ years.
- I have a full-time job, a new house to work on, and other responsibilities--I won't be glued to my computer.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
- A writing partner who's at least 21 years old.
- One, maybe two RPs largely starring characters of the non-heteronormative variety. There's enough het in my life, thanks, so let's play with some queer OCs instead.

WRITING EXPECTATIONS
- Honestly, I can match post length and I would like at LEAST a paragraph and no one-lingers, but I don't need a small novel every time you respond. Sometimes there's only so much that needs to be responded to, and I can get burnt out on people who don't know how to edit.
- I'm ghosting-friendly. I'm not proud to say it, but I've done it myself too much to have an opinion. I'll try to let you know if I lose interest, though.
- I don't care if we DM or are on the forum, but I'd like it if we could also have a DM for planning/chatting/checking in. Be people behind the characters and all.
- Romance isn't a MUST but I'll be honest, I'm a sucker for it. Doesn't even have to be healthy, I'm down for problematic relationships galore.

Hit me up, let's talk ideas and stuff we'd maybe be interested in playing.

WAYS TO MY HEART
- Fantasy
- Power imbalances
- Swords (please note that knives, which is basically very small swords, are also acceptable)
- Enemies to lovers
- Multiple characters and plotlines
- Evil/Dangerous/Asshole characters who decide "I like This One"

Last edited:
So many gae ideas, so little time~
Although I do have a fun monster-type character who can lead to an interesting story!

A character from a world of magic goes to a world without magic and has to be reminded to do simple things like lighting a fire or cleaning by hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back