• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help ya girl get back into writing would ya?!

Hallo! I was wondering, what's your definition of "bad guy"? And also is there a lower limit to the ages of your characters? Because there's one plot I have where my character seems like a bad guy but isn't. And I have a plot where my character is actually kinda a bad guy. They're both in my search thread if you wanna check them out. (Sorry, my fingers are frozen right now, so typing kinda hurts)

Hallo! I was wondering, what's your definition of "bad guy"? And also is there a lower limit to the ages of your characters? Because there's one plot I have where my character seems like a bad guy but isn't. And I have a plot where my character is actually kinda a bad guy. They're both in my search thread if you wanna check them out. (Sorry, my fingers are frozen right now, so typing kinda hurts)
Hello!! Sorry I'm in my 20's so I try to write characters who are my age. Anddd I love darker, grittier plots. So the angsty bad characters who aren't actually bad are my favorite!

Hello!! Sorry I'm in my 20's so I try to write characters who are my age. Anddd I love darker, grittier plots. So the angsty bad characters who aren't actually bad are my favorite!

Okay! Well, I've got a plot, the original idea is that the characters are about 16 because school age, but! It's one that can definitely be easy to adapt to them being in their twenties. This is what's in my request thread:

The Other Side of Town
This one I'm not putting the original post for, because that would be a little annoying because it's not following the exact thing. But if it'd help seeing the original thing, feel free to ask.

Anyways...

Somewhere, there's a town, split between the rich and the poor, the good and the bad. The two sides are as different as can be. No one from the good side of town dares go to the bad side.

Muse A is from the good side of town. Good grades, high social standing, perfect. But one day, curious to see what's so bad about the other side, she decides to take the bus there after school. Almost immediately, she gets into a conflict, and is rescued by Muse B.

Muse B has lived in the bad side of town all his life, and has never even been to the good side. His mother ran off when he was younger, and since then he's had to raise his younger siblings himself. Determined to make sure they can have a good life, he does whatever it takes. He makes sure they go to school, study, get good grades; hoping one day they'll be able to leave the bad side of town. To pay the rent and buy food, he has to sell/deliver drugs, and has been doing so since his mother left. Almost everyone in the bad side of town knows who he is, and what he does and has done. Muse A is injured after the conflict, worried about what her parents would say when they see, so Muse B invites her back to his so she can sort herself out, and asks her to babysit while he has to go do something. And then we can take it from there...

Alternatively, rather than Muse A going to the bad side of town, it could be Muse B going to the nice part of town for some reason, and Muse A comes across him, curious about the person who clearly isn't from around there. My thoughts are that his boss has to speak to the principal of Muse A's school for some reason, and gets Muse B to accompany him. I have more ideas than just that, but that's all I'm writing for now.

I would be Muse B, if ya can't tell. This is perhaps the plot I want to do most.

The "alternative" part I wrote wouldn't work as well, I don't think, but the original bit would, with a small bit of adjusting. If you'd be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back