• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help ya girl get back into writing would ya?!

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys!!!
Thanks for taking a look! I used to write frequently, yet I've slacked tremendously. With that being said, I'm on the hunt to find people who'd be willing to dive right into coming up with plots and characters.

Stuff about me?:
I'm 25.
I Work a full time monday-friday job and I'm usually home 6:30 est time. I'll do my best to send out lengthy replies once I'm home and my adulting is finished.

I'm by no means a grammer natzi. Im also ditch/ghost friendly. 🤷‍♀️
If I can find long term writing partners to eventually make a cool internet connection with, greatttt.
I have discord, wahoooo.
Because I haven't written in so long, I'd prefer to write as a female oc, im all about side characters though!!! (Need a crazy uncle to write in only two scenes?! I'm your girrrl.)

please private message me, with any questions, don't hesitate to send me characters andddd plot ideas. Bonus points, if it has something to do with your oc, being the "bad" guy.

Toodles!*

I literally joined this site for the same reason! I used to write a lot, but have slacked quite a bit since then, and am looking for something to hold me accountable and make me write again. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, but am brand new to play-by-post, but I'm looking forward to trying something new! Let me know if you're still looking for a partner.

id love to write with all of you, just send me those messages!

Currently on a small vacation for Christmas so I have all the time in the world to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back