• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help! I've Got an Itch That Needs Scratching! 1x1 Search

Aquacapsak

Wandering Dreamer
Hi everyone! I'm a 22 year old female and a long time roleplayer looking to scratch one heck of a bad roleplay itch.

My Writing Style
  • literate/semi-literate
  • Multi-paragraph of at least 1-2 paragraphs if not more depending on number of characters and how inspired I feel. I do not expect you to reflect this but do try to give me at least a few sentences to work off of.
  • Primarily I will write in 3rd person but 1st person can also be fun and exciting if discussed previously
Interests

*Bolded is an itch that needs scratching*

I have included my muses in brackets with each one. Don't see a series or something of interest listed? Don't hesitate to reach out to me with your ideas. I'm more than open to exploring other ideas.
  • Halo (Master Chief, Cortana)
  • Megaman (Lan Hikari, Megaman.EXE, Chaud/Enzan, Subaru Hoshikawa, Misora Hibiki
  • Assassin's Creed (Ezio, Altair, Arno Dorian)
  • Destiny
  • WarFrame
  • FMA (Edward Elric, Maes Hughes)
  • SAO (Kirito, Asuna)
  • Re;Zero (Subaru, Rem, Ram)
  • Owari no Seraph (Yuuichiro, Shinoa)
  • Silverwing
  • Warriors
  • Anthro/Demihuman/Shapeshifter
  • Magical girl
  • Hunter x hunted
  • Science fiction
  • Fantasy
Pairings

I'm open to all pairing types; MxF, MxM, FxF; just note that I mainly roleplay MxF so I may not be as experienced in alternative pairings. I do OCxCanon, CanonxCanon, OCxOC.

Rules
  • Must be a minimum of 17 years in age
  • Ideally I would like to keep roleplay as pg 14 as possible but if interested in something "steamy" let me know in advance so we can migrate the roleplay to a different platform.
  • I can and will likely swear and curse. If this bothers you then I am likely not the partner for you.
  • Pm me the following code phrase so I know you read this. "I've got the cure for that itch."
  • If you are losing interest in a roleplay or are busy please let me know. As someone who hates keeping people waiting and is equally as impatient when I really get invested in a roleplay, I expect at least 2 replies in a week. I can guarantee to reflect and do the same and then some.
I look forward to hearing from some of you lovelies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back