• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
Hello Rpnation! Feel free to call me Time, I've been rping for some years now and would be quite interested in pursuing a Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel RP or some combination there of, preferably long term.

Over all I am quite open to playing most characters and exploring most ships and plot points which can be further discussed, canon or OC characters or even some combination there of well with me.

Helpful info:

I'm an 18+ History Major.

I write in 3rd person paragraph(s) form. (I generally try to at least match partner length if you have a differing preferred style feel free to let me know)

The main places which I RP on are Rpnation, or Discord .(if you have a preferred place feel free to let me know)

I personally don't have any trigger(s) but I am fine with adhering to any no goes content wise that any of my partner's may have just let me know.

I'm down playing any character(s) as needed plotline wise generally.

I' m down with most pairings and I am down with doubling if desired.

I'm very open to world building.

I'm very open to OOC discussion and the likes.

I'd prefer if people didn't ghost on me, I'll try to let you know if I'll be gone for an extended period of time and I'd appreciate the same if you extended that to me or simply let me know you are no longer interested.

Thank you for reading and if you are interested feel free to pm me or show interest below, so we can discuss any would be ideas or I could share some of my own.

Last edited:
Hey! I was just wondering if you'd be interested in a Helluva Boss roleplay? I would most likely double [OC x Canon]! If that's alright with you, then I'd love to PM you about it! ^^

Hey! I was just wondering if you'd be interested in a Helluva Boss roleplay? I would most likely double [OC x Canon]! If that's alright with you, then I'd love to PM you about it! ^^
I'd be very open to that! Feel free to pm so we can discuss if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back