• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I tried my best to remember who was sorted witch which staff members, sorry if I made any mistakes :'-)

For this next scene, try to wrap up any encounters outside the manor and follow staff through the foyer, up the stairs, and to the front door of your dorms. This is a chance to react to the inside of the manor for the first time (feel free to get imaginative) and size up/engage your roomies or staff. Next secene will start with actually entering the dorms.

Last edited:
May I ask what has happened so far? I gotta basically speedrun this post 'cus I have less than 45 minutes to do it. (i want to get this done tonight aaa)
GUEST_41330d3f-2ea3-4afd-9496-da6596f26289.jpg

But I probably won't I don't know. Procrastination is a bitch. I have a little bit done but not enough to post.

I'm still totally into this, though. Don't lose hope in moi.
When in doubt you can just look at the things I’ve posted with the in-rp date/time as headers. Posts like that are going to include scene prompts to carry along the rp so you don’t always have to catch up with what everyone else is saying.

Last edited:
I'm writing my responses now but I won't post until Yamperz does their post =)
Elijah's may take a little longer since he has so many reactions looool

That’s what you get for throwing a fit. Hope the poor guy can take all the punches lmaooo. It seems this may be a very humbling experience for him

Tbh I love the imagery of Polly and Agnes coming thru in all their ancient Central European woman fury like “little boy, you shut up now” XD

Loooool he can't take punches because he's 0 to 100 and now that he's basically barred from fighting out his issues he won't know how to cope XD

I tried my best to remember who was sorted witch which staff members, sorry if I made any mistakes :'-)

For this next scene, try to wrap up any encounters outside the manor and follow staff through the foyer, up the stairs, and to the front door of your dorms. This is a chance to react to the inside of the manor for the first time (feel free to get imaginative) and size up/engage your roomies or staff. Next secene will start with actually entering the dorms.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz i also posted this guideline for the next set of posts earlier

Finally made my first post! Gully's gonna be a joy to write for, I just know it! Also, I still need to draw them as well. I've just been swamped with commissions. :)

Howdy all. How's it going? Glad yamperz got a post in! Excited to get Into the meat and potatoes now that everyone has posted! And you do comissions? That's really cool! I'd love to see Gully when you're done! I'll post when our roomie that got there first posts!

I had the strangest dream last night ya'll. I'll spoiler it below if anyone is interested to know about it but it had to do with the RP because I guess it was the last thing I read before going to sleep.

I had a dream I was my character but I didn't look like my character; I looked like me. And it was storming outside, hail I think or some weird mixture of rain, snow and lightning. I was in some sort of kitchen on the floor, hiding under the sink and Miss Bumble's character Derwin kept telling me to calm down. He kept telling me everything would be okay and everything I saw was like as if someone had stripped color from the world. I saw in shades of blue, I was super strange. It was like a blue/grey haze over everything and I saw all these bright yellow of eyes everything and heard echoing voices. I was terrified and begging Derwin not to leave me but he said he had to go help everyone. He said he'd be right back and kept trying to leave me money. I kept screaming at him asking him what money was going to do during a storm, I couldn't order food because no one would come (I guess the plan was to order food if something bad happened because delivery people arrive faster than police?). He said he'd be really fast and just to count to 100. Then he ran through this open doorway and then through the front door.

After he left I could still hear voices everywhere and one old man screaming for help so I got up and walked towards the sound. There was a door behind me in the kitchen and I went out of it to this rock lain path and an iron fence beside it. It lead straight back to a taller iron fence where I saw this man's face and his hands wrapped around the bars. Everything outside was black, all I could see was this path and this man's face. I saw snow whizzing by my face but that's it of anything else around me. I didn't get too close to the man and asked him what was wrong and he kept telling me he was scared and just needed to find his find. Then I started seeing this little pictures in my head of what his wife looked like and they were images of him and her standing together and such. So I asked him if he needed help and he said yes. After he said yes I heard the clap of horse hooves and I saw the man panic, he started clawing to get out of the fence. Behind him I saw a dark knight (?) riding on a black horse come up and stab the man and then the man burst into flames. Then the black knight rode his horse THROUGH the fence and I tried to back away because I was so scared, he had really bad vibes like the vibes you get when someone follows too close in a dark alleyway at night.

Then I woke up.

Posted! But free to edit anything if ya'll need =) I left things pretty vague so everyone could chime in but I get Hill House vibes from this RP lol like everyone will see the manor differently

HUZZAH! I love the Vlad reference dkdmdm
I'll get somethint out soon fingies crossed, loving the start of everything though!! 😳 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back