• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh! So are we meeting each other in the carriage, or are we waiting until we arrive at the manor?
The ride to the manor is a solo expedition! Just you and Kieran, the zombie stagecoach driver. I'm hoping for the first post to help people get into character and also show me a little bit of what to expect before we all start engaging together lolol

I thought I knew them from somewhere! Such icons <3
I finally got my first post up, I had time during work :) I hope it'll suffice until I get Derwin's post up too!

Government Mandated Dad friend who makes pie I cant handle iT

Everyone's responses so far are so interesting! I love the little peeps into people's characters ❤ colorful cast

Last edited:
I love all the posts and characters so far! Having Kaz and Eli rooming together is going to be... interesting to say the least :'-)

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Do you think you're still up to make your prologue post tonight?

I haven't received any other applications today so once all the prologue posts are in I would be happy to get stared with opening day!

Uuuh, maybe I can? If I have time? I can probably whip up a quick one soon, but I'm working on a couple of replies for other rps right now

Kaz is somewhere between tall, brooding, and quiet or a What We Do in the Shadows character and I cant wait to see what Eli makes of his fear of witches 😭 or when he meets Polly jdkemeken

Kaz is somewhere between tall, brooding, and quiet or a What We Do in the Shadows character and I cant wait to see what Eli makes of his fear of witches 😭 or when he meets Polly jdkemeken

I'm excited to see what'll happen as well! Im sure everyone will get along perfectly with no problems at all.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz you don't have to make a prologue post if you don't want to! Everyone else has already posted their introduction though so if you don't get to yours tonight I'm going to move on to opening day.

Cool, cool! But I might get into mine soon anyway since now I have plenty of time for the next few days!

Hey ghosts and ghouls! I'm just making the last of the maps now and then I will be making the first opening day post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back