• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, I'm caught up with acceptance/employment letters and all the tabs in the main thread are updated :-) woot! I'm getting excited y'all have some really fun character ideas! BTW I will make characters for any staff positions that go unfilled. Looking forward to see more applications tomorrow!

I have posted mine! Lmk if there's anything I need to change, they're pretty flexible - or if they need better explanations!
They’re great! It will be interesting to see how Ana and Vy get along given their kind of similar backgrounds. The only thing is I will probably put Vy in the Beast/Ghoul dorm and Eli in the Witch dorm but otherwise I’ll send your acceptance letters thru pm when I’m off work tonight :-)

So how is everyone imagining their characters functioning in this sort of environment? Grumpy? Excited? Reserved?

Oh Ana is VERY grumpy. She feels relieved at first but gets grumpy 😂 Derwin is definitely happy. He’s just a nice old happy wolf

Hahaha, that sounds fun. I feel like Polly will be relatively chill up until a few very specific triggers are flipped and then she gets hopping (hehehe) mad.

Sounds like a ribbeting situation. I hope she doesn’t croak under the pressure of meeting everyone...

I’m so sorry, I’m just trying to do anything but go to class 😂

I imagine we will have frog puns galore, I don't begrudge you any as I'm sure I'll be making some myself. What class?

Ah, that sucks. I've had some nasty teachers before. At least it's a subject you enjoy. I'm facing class from the other end. I teach middle schoolers in Korea, heh.

Ahhh I just cant wait for Kaz to be equal parts grumpy and actually attempting to be nice (with probable disaster) jskdksj

I imagine Vy is probably going to be nervous and hesitant to meet others. Poor girl is basically schizophrenic lol

Eli on the other hand is going to be such an ass 😂 he'll probably get a punch on the first day

Yea, it is quite nice. There are mountains everywhere (I love to hike) and there's a language exchange group so I'm friends with many native Koreans now.

I wonder if we'll start without the max number of folks or if we will wait till all positions are filled

Not selfish at all, we do have a pretty good casting and it looks like everyones getting on 🥺

Important Updates

Hello all!

I just got off work. I had some time to think about the rp today and wanted to notify y'all of a few things! The best part about the application period is it gives me the opportunity to see what characters we will be working with and make some adjustments before we begin. The following adjustments are going to be made tonight:

1. I am going to reclassify the dorms! Trying to sort by creature type didn't work out so instead I will be renaming the dorms and sorting residents to make the rooms balanced in terms of numbers rather than segregated by form.

2. Therapy group assignments will also change! At first I was just alternating the group assignments back and forth between A and B, but now that I know the characters I'm working with I think Doctor Phantom would group people by their experiences/backgrounds. I will also probably slightly alter chores. Basically, refer to the tabs in the main thread rather than your acceptance letter for dorm, group, and chore assignments.

3. I will be putting out updated maps today or tomorrow. Most everything will stay the same but I am changing the northeastern stairwell to an elevator to accommodate our librarian. I will also make the maps looks better because my MS Paint versions are so embarrassing lmao!!!

4. I have decided to fill the teacher position with my own character. Keep an eye out in the Character thread for my character sheets of both the teacher and Doctor Phantom.

5. We aren't going to officially start yet, but I will be making a prologue-type post tonight of your character being picked up and transported to the manor. This will give you the option to start getting in character and doing scenes of how your character/s feel as they head towards Silver Sun, but we will not be starting the opening day activities until tomorrow evening!

Okay I'm pretty sure that's all the things! let me know if you have any questions/comments/suggestions! I like to remind my RPers that the rp is for all of us and I try to be receptive to people's ideas for any improvements! I will have all this stuff updated in the next few hours! Can't wait to get started!

Aaaaand I'm done with that. I'll make a doodle or two of Gully tomorrow, I hope.

Tabs are all up to date! Check them out to see how your character/s are sorted. Maps will be next, then prologue post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back