• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright! Happy Opening Day!!! I'm excited to see how everyone responds to seeing the manor and each other for the first time :'-)

Should we just include the staff giving our character's their room keys in our responses or are you going to respond to every one of us with the small interactions? I feel like that'd be a lot of work but I thought I should ask first lol

Or are they going to show us to the rooms or should we just include that in our responses?

Should we just include the staff giving our character's their room keys in our responses or are you going to respond to every one of us with the small interactions? I feel like that'd be a lot of work but I thought I should ask first lol

Or are they going to show us to the rooms or should we just include that in our responses?
I’m not going to be able to reply to everyone individually so if you just want to include getting into your groups and getting your items! If characters engage my staff at al I will reply to them all together in my next post and then lead everyone to their dorms so y’all can take your time interacting with one another and moving in :-)

but for now I guess the main focus should be character responses to arrival and seeing everyone for the first time and whatnot

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma Hey hey! Just wanted to take a moment to say you’re and exceptional writer! Your stuff is very engaging and seeing the nuance between both of your characters is a real treat :-)

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma Hey hey! Just wanted to take a moment to say you’re and exceptional writer! Your stuff is very engaging and seeing the nuance between both of your characters is a real treat :-)

Aw thank you 😭 I'm still working on my style and not getting muddled down on details. I sometimes end up over explaining. But thanks so much, that means a lot ❤

Fred Colon Fred Colon
Polly is so fckn funny lmao, but also the phrase “a noise like someone sucking up pudding with a straw” will probably haunt me forever omg

Hahaha! Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun writing for her. And yea, it makes me shudder a little when I think about the noise too hard.

Guys I’m so sorry, I’ve been away for a bit because I had to work the haunted house the last two nights and we stayed until like... 3 in the morning. I’ll get my posts up as soon as possible!

P.S. I absolutely love Polly as well, I was actually laughing a bit as I read the post! 😂

yea, that's a really cool job, Bumble! How is it? What do you do?

And yea, of course, we have to let everyone post. Excited to interact with your characters, Enigma!

Fred Colon Fred Colon yea it is really cool! Just very exhausting. We have a section in the haunted house that we call the orphanage, and basically I’m a porcelain doll (a scare actor) and that’s where I stay! It’s so fun but we have a lot of creepy people that come through (I.e. drunk, perverted people). But having a second family that you work with all the time makes up for it :)

That's super awesome. Sorry about the creeps though. You have any stories about the biggest scare you gave someone? Or the funniest?

Haha they’re not as funny if I just explain, but I do this thing where I do a backbend and walk towards people and ive made so many people just drop to the floor in fear 😂 So many people have peed too, which is so gross but it’s pretty funny if you think about it. We have kids who come through who are so much braver than the adults! I get gifts from some of the customers too! Like this weekend I got a bracelet!

Oh dang that's cool! You must be fkexible if you can do a backbend haha. I'd just hurt myself.

lmao it begins to hurt when I'm doing it for like 5 hours straight, but it gets the scares so I'm cool with it! There was this one guy who I got with "the walk" and he said "OMG shorty's walkin' backwards on her nECK!!" It was the highlight of my night tbh. It really is a lot of fun though, I used to be in theater but I really don't have the time to be on stage anymore, so the haunt is the next best thing for me. Plus I get paid too so that's nice I guess 😂

I'm about to work on Ana's post shortly guys! I haven't forgotten!

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz heya folx just checking to see if you are still interested in participating in this rp. I would like to move things along by tomorrow afternoon but if you don’t make intro posts the plot will start moving ahead without you. If you don’t have time by tomorrow afternoon to post but still want to participate please let me know ASAP so we can work something out.

Sorry. I'm going to drop out. I bit off more than I can chew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back