What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

graytful

Plot Master
โ˜ฝ๐ŸŒฃ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•Š๐•š๐•๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐ŸŒฃโ˜พ
Out of Character conversation will be hosted here.

AntCat

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky....
graytful graytful So, I'm not sure where to put my character in the dorms. He's not nocturnal, he's not a beast, but he doesnt practice witchcraft either.

graytful

Plot Master
graytful graytful So, I'm not sure where to put my character in the dorms. He's not nocturnal, he's not a beast, but he doesnt practice witchcraft either.
That's okay! If you are unsure then just don't put a preference for the dorm and I will sort him myself after I read over the application.

AntCat

Its okay. I think I'm going to switch characters. It was cool, but it doesnt work as well as I thought.

MissBumble

The bumbliest bee
Hey all! Iโ€™m so excited to start. I just woke up and unfortunately have work all day so Iโ€™ll make a character soon hopefully ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

MissBumble

The bumbliest bee
Can we make 2 characters? I do want to possibly take position of a very motherly, sassy old cook if that's alright? (Or if nobody had their eye on that role yet!)

graytful

Plot Master
Can we make 2 characters? I do want to possibly take position of a very motherly, sassy old cook if that's alright? (Or if nobody had their eye on that role yet!)
Sounds good to me! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! I hope work goes by easily today :-)

AntCat

graytful graytful I was wondering if I could create a librarian? I know it's not an official role, but I have a cute idea.

vexed

๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ
Aw thank you! and Im doing well, hows you (: ?
Im deff excited for the roleplay I just want to be grumpy slav ๐Ÿฅบ

vexed

๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ
Club for bullying humans and keeping outdated moral stances ๐Ÿฅบ
if a man steals something he DO be getting his hands removed and thats on him x

vexed

๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ
Damn straight, back in my day we just used to behead them and apologise if it was thr wrong fella ๐Ÿ˜ค

Fred Colon

It was so much easier to blame it on Them.
A couple of years as a frog sorts out trespassers, but nowadays people notice and complain when people go missing.

graytful

Plot Master
Just got done with work for the day! I'm going to go run a few errands but when I'm back I will send out more acceptance letters. Thank you all for the awesome characters so far I can't wait to catch up on all of them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)