• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
This is a setting idea, matched with a few ideas for characters. This isn't my usual sort of roleplay, just a hankering, and its very much open to any ideas~ Toss me a dm, and check my bio if you want more specifics on me

This is ment to be a High Fantasy, medieval setting. It might work as a Victorian Era setting as well, with some tweaking of course.
Setting Idea:

The final battle field lay full of dead. A castle lay pillaged, a devil of a king lay dead. The Heralds a Bards have their day.

Ten years into a bloody war, the land lay in shatters, but supposedly safe. The Dark king to the north, whom once was a bright shinning man who upheld honor and society, turned down a darker road. Tales of the dark magics and vile acts that he committed in his many castles spread, but it was only after his meddling spread through his court…after they began to take children from their mothers and fathers into those holds…Only after his famed son, the prince, had disappeared…That the land, and the surrounding kingdoms began to shift their thoughts to war. He surprised the world in his first battle with the rebels and neighboring lands, when he brought beasts and demons to rise along side his men. And as the years drew on, it was found out that each of his castles held gates to those dark depths of hell, and some held the power to turn human flesh, into demon bone. The horrors that the world saw these past ten years…

Ten years of grueling battle and torment. At the hands of the now famed “Red Beast” The world lay now forever changed. A new race of half demonic humans now walked the earth, and an every present threat of new portals and gates now plagues the land. The remaining human kindgoms have now combined, and are openly still fighting against several demon hords and tribes that lay in the destroyed lands. A new nation is building up, slowly, among the ashens of the fallen one. A nation of demonic humans, and beasts of all kinds. And it is no surprise that this would be kingdom is at odds with the human holds and nations. It seems another war lay on the distant horizon…

Pairing Ideas; (Will be adding more as they come to me. Please look over the setting and toss me a few ideas for characters or pairings if this one doesnt interest you.)

Admist this, along the border of these Ashen lands, while ‘MUSE A’, a general at the head of a human army lay inspect the camp, a lone demonic human, ‘MUSE B’ stumbles their way into the military camp, and claims, that they are the soul Heir to the Dark King, and the current King of this new nation, rising up from the ashes of the fallen. Will the general act as a diplomat, will they kill this creature where he stands, can they even trust him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back