• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heartstopper Roleplay

eb05

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! First off, apologies, this is my first post. I'm still trying to figure this site out.

Plot: I'm looking for a semi-literate or literate Heartstopper Roleplay with me as Charlie and you as Nick (I would really like to play Charlie, which is why I made this post, but if that's a dealbreaker for you I can accept 1 where I play Nick). I'd like this to take place when they're both out of high school and in Uni (or at least start it when Charlie is about to go to Uni). I really want to delve into more of Nick's perspective and what he's been struggling with too since we only get glimpses in the comics compared to what we see with Charlie. I am caught up on the comic but if you are a TV only fan, that's okay too! We can talk more about what to add to the plot in DMs.

Rules:
-Please be 18+. I am not a minor and am not comfortable interacting with minors on here
-Please be semi-literate to literate. My standard is really low so if you average only a paragraph in each reply, that's okay too
-Do not ever spam me to reply faster. I promise I will reply whenever I can but I am a college student and I work, so I can't always be on 24/7
-Be willing to play some minor characters too. I don't want to have to play everyone in the background
-Please do not message if you have a lot of triggers that are already heavily represented in Heartstopper. I absolutely understand if we need to cut some stuff out but I'd like to stay as true to the source as possible
-Use some sort of symbol or indication when talking out of character (ie: //, )) )

Extra:
I am available on here but if you're down, Discord is even better for me. I will be able to reply faster since I have the app on my phone if I'm away from my computer. Excited to roleplay with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back