• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘

Interested, lmfao hope there's room for a stick-up-the-ass commander of the (argena?) household guard

Last edited:

a roleplay by Sign

gms

Sign

genre

romance, royalty, commoner, fantasy

everywhere

Atlantis Love

V.K.

• once upon a time...

In the world of Argena, people were once united as a single country. Different types of people, races, and ethnicities lived in harmony, and the center of the world, Yggdrasil, shined for all with hopes and dreams.

Then humans advanced in their technology. Greed, money, lust, and power quickly came to the human race as the other races were shoved beneath them, seeing them as "inferior." With power, wealth, and status, the world quickly crumbled and people began to separate into their own kind--- a country of their own.

It has been more than two hundred years since the "Great Separation" occurred. Yggdrasil, the heart of the world, has become weakened. Agriculture, the people (the poor, specifically was highly impacted), the environment, and the world was slowly dying. A prophecy was said that in order to save the people and the Kingdoms, the people would have to reunite again.

Different kingdoms and different people, the time have changed. Now that there's an importance of trying to reunite others again, this is where everyone will try to reunite again. In the Kingdom of Argena, the largest and most prosperous of all, a huge ball will occur here. Now that the Princes and Princesses in the different regions are all in the area to make rapport and bonds again, will there still be a possibility of reuniting the world again?

TLDR: A ball with different kingdoms in one setting.

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Yes, hi, how do I find the respective pages to learn what this is about?

I'm interested. I was thinking of doing a female half demon in Yukio, although I'm not sure in what role. I usually like to play the kind of sharp and abrasive type, but that's usually pretty loyal. Maybe a female knight captain, or a bodyguard... possibly in a more royal administrative role.

Edit: Possibly a sibling that leans more towards the military side of things. I was hoping for older, but not in direct line for succession since she's half demon, but still considered royalty.

Last edited:
Ah hello! Sorry to be a bother but I wanted to ask if this was still open! If so, this random idea popped into my head... a court jester. Just this clown amidst all these royals like "... ANYONE WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK?!" I'm debating on a few things including:
- Whether to have her be legit or perhaps be a thief who snuck into the position and is really just here to live it up, steal some riches, and finally escape the kingdom
-What kingdom. I was thinking of either Argena or Lumina. I was actually leaning for Argena for the following reason, but am down to have her be of Lumina to explore lore for it
-I was thinking of her being perhaps some sort of other race or halfbreed in hiding. I am unsure what races are present in this roleplay outside of demons, but I was thinking perhaps some sort of fae changeling, selkie, or a half dragon-shifter with her hiding these features that make her appear non-human.

There's a lot of things up in the air but I do hope this idea would be alright cause this seems like a really interesting plot!

Ah hello! Sorry to be a bother but I wanted to ask if this was still open! If so, this random idea popped into my head... a court jester. Just this clown amidst all these royals like "... ANYONE WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK?!" I'm debating on a few things including:
- Whether to have her be legit or perhaps be a thief who snuck into the position and is really just here to live it up, steal some riches, and finally escape the kingdom
-What kingdom. I was thinking of either Argena or Lumina. I was actually leaning for Argena for the following reason, but am down to have her be of Lumina to explore lore for it
-I was thinking of her being perhaps some sort of other race or halfbreed in hiding. I am unsure what races are present in this roleplay outside of demons, but I was thinking perhaps some sort of fae changeling, selkie, or a half dragon-shifter with her hiding these features that make her appear non-human.

There's a lot of things up in the air but I do hope this idea would be alright cause this seems like a really interesting plot!
Open! Feel free to be creative!

if she's there to steal riches, it would make sense that she seek out Argena, it being the most prosperous of the three. the only thing i'd keep in mind is that Argena's little blurb mentions the country being intolerant of other races, so being able to blend would help make sense as to why she's allowed to perform within the palace. not to mention, i'm sure underground societies of changelings/etc are a thing within Argena. either way, i'm excited to see what you come up with! :ghostv:

Okay, finally read it over. Is it possible to play like a royal bastard, with no birthright? Like in A Song of Ice and Fire?

Hello ! Is it still open ? I may be late but if there is still a place for a minor role that hasn't been filled I be glad to take it !

Hello ! Is it still open ? I may be late but if there is still a place for a minor role that hasn't been filled I be glad to take it !
Still open! Roles are open for anyone to take. You can have two characters and the roles of Princesses and Princes are allowed for more (such as siblings, half-siblings, etc). You can also make a minor character if you'd like too!

Okay great ! Do you have a discord server or will it be completely on site ?

Great I will check it ! I see that it is romance heavy ? (I like it either way :D) Is there a role that need fulfilling for the plot that haven't been taken yet or is it all up in the air ?

Great I will check it ! I see that it is romance heavy ? (I like it either way :D) Is there a role that need fulfilling for the plot that haven't been taken yet or is it all up in the air ?

Yes, but it can be focused on other things (drama, friendship, etc). So far, it is up in the air since it is mainly focused on the ball right now :) Feel free to be creative!

Okay ! Thank you. I see that they are already Royal but do we have a complete list of the role taken and played so far ? Which kingdom is the least/most populated

Okay ! Thank you. I see that they are already Royal but do we have a complete list of the role taken and played so far ? Which kingdom is the least/most populated

Characters are still in progress so far. I believe it's between Argena and Lumina that's least populated in characters though. (And you can still sign up as a royal if you'd like. I changed it as expressed in previous posts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back