• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

a roleplay by Sign

Heir
s

Heart of the land

gms

Sign

genre

romance, royalty, commoner, fantasy

everywhere

Atlantis Love

V.K.

• once upon a time...

In the world of Argena, people were once united as a single country. Different types of people, races, and ethnicities lived in harmony, and the center of the world, Yggdrasil, shined for all with hopes and dreams.

Then humans advanced in their technology. Greed, money, lust, and power quickly came to the human race as the other races were shoved beneath them, seeing them as "inferior." With power, wealth, and status, the world quickly crumbled and people began to separate into their own kind--- a country of their own.

It has been more than two hundred years since the "Great Separation" occurred. Yggdrasil, the heart of the world, has become weakened. Agriculture, the people (the poor, specifically was highly impacted), the environment, and the world was slowly dying. A prophecy was said that in order to save the people and the Kingdoms, the people would have to reunite again.

Different kingdoms and different people, the time have changed. Now that there's an importance of trying to reunite others again, this is where everyone will try to reunite again. In the Kingdom of Argena, the largest and most prosperous of all, a huge ball will occur here. Now that the Princes and Princesses in the different regions are all in the area to make rapport and bonds again, will there still be a possibility of reuniting the world again?

TLDR: A ball with different kingdoms in one setting.

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Hello, I am quite interested and had an idea for my character, I see you are playing the prince of Yukio but I would like to know if its fine that I make a warrior or bodyguard of sorts for the prince princess? (I read its ok I am asking if its fine that he may specifically be their protection).
He is something along the lines of a yukiona (uses ice)?

(His name is Yukito)

Hello, I am quite interested and had an idea for my character, I see you are playing the prince of Yukio but I would like to know if its fine that I make a warrior or bodyguard of sorts for the prince princess? (I read its ok I am asking if its fine that he may specifically be their protection).
He is something along the lines of a yukiona (uses ice)?

(His name is Yukito)
Yes definitely! I might change to the Prince of Lumina if you wanted the spot. I'm being indecisive because I'm creating too many characters created in my mind XD

I would love that, but only if you're truly alright with it, but I do have a solid idea for Yukito! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I assume the prince and princess for each kingdom are related (ex. The prince and princess of Lumina may be siblings)?

I would love that, but only if you're truly alright with it, but I do have a solid idea for Yukito! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I assume the prince and princess for each kingdom are related (ex. The prince and princess of Lumina may be siblings)?
It could be, OR they can be related distantly (Such as the Princess is actually the cousin but is going in for the role since there's no daughter in the family as an example. It can be discussed among the two that are going for the spot if needed) or like a mistress' child or such. Depending on the situation that the person is going for, I'll leave it to them. I'll be changing to Lumina instead!

Re-reading did you want interested people to post their fc here,?
"Anime Face Claims are required prior to signing up"
Can be put in the sign up! Sorry. I had copied and pasted that one heh heh. I'll post the cs up soon once there's more interest!

EDIT: I had posted this rp up in hopes there's interest before I showered XD

interested! i'd love to reserve the prince of Argena, if it's still available!

Planting my flag of interest here in case anymore princess roles are added. I could also make a lady in waiting for one of the princesses.

Application sheets are open. Reserved spots will be occupied until at least a week from now (if the reserved person did not put their application/cs sheet in).

Royal spots are officially open to all (as long as there aren't too many in one area)

Last edited:
Interested!

Update: ooc is updated as well as the cs sheet. Royals are open to all and you can create two characters if you'd like!

Update: ooc is updated as well as the cs sheet. Royals are open to all and you can create two characters if you'd like!
In that case I might play a younger sibling of one of the royals as well as a servant if that's okay?

feel free to be the Argena prince's sibling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back