• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Clayton made his way back to his room and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Carmen on his bed. He groaned and ran a hand over his face before he slipped off his kutte and tossed it to her "Put it on." He muttered before he got onto the bed amd pulled her ontop of him not even noticing Jon's number when his phone started to ring

Max lay there in his arms barely breathing as the paramedics came in and quickly got her loaded so they could pump her stomach of anything and get her on an oxygen machine

Carmen put it on for him and bit her lip looking up at him with doe eyes.... she lay with him after and curled in close. “So how did the run go?” She asked “Have you guys got that beef with the niners sorted out?” She asked him softly.

Jon was in the back of the ambulance with her shaking as he watched them work on her not knowing what she took because in a panic of being arrested he’d gotten rid of all evidence of drugs in his house before they had got there to help her.

Clayton nodded some "Nothing to worry about babe." He murmured keeping her close to hin frowning some when he picked up his phone and listened to the voicemail Jon had left "Carmen.....we need to go to the hospital."

The nurses got her in ICU and kept Jon in the waiting room not wanting him in the room with her while the police came in to speak with him on how she might have obtained the drugs

She nodded at his answer and sighed a little. She knew well at this point when to shut up about something. He usually had good reason not to tell her but when he told her they had to go in she didn’t respond for a minute just lay there and stared at him. “No.” She eventually said.

Jon answered all of their questions as much as he could with the truth until James finally let him go and see Max, falling into a chair by her bed and taking her hand. “You should have called me.” He whimpered quietly as he watched her. He’d seen her try and call carmen twenty times and now he was angry at her. Not max. He could never be angry at max for this.

Max whimpered softly crying quietly not able to look at him "I didn't.....I didn't want to bother you." She said taking deep shaky breaths still unable to breath "She was all I had....and I...I lost her..I shouldnt be here for what I did to her."

Clayton nodded softly and sighed heavily "He found her in his apartment." He said softly keeping her close to him kissing the top of her head "I love you babe."

Carmen rolled in closer and rest her head on his shoulder. “I love you too... you wanna go home or stay here tonight?” She asked him quietly.

Jon just held her hand a little tighter and kissed her knuckles. “No baby, you can’t think like that.... hey relax for me it’s okag.” He murmured and kissed her head trying to soothe her so moved to sit with her and hold her close. “I thought I’d lost you.”

Max whimpered and finally looked at him "I was trying to look for mouthwash...I found a stash in the medicine cabinet." She whispered crying more as she buried her face in his chest

Clayton looked at the time and got up pulling his clothes on "Come on, I want to sleep in our bed tonight." He whispered taking her hand and getting her up "By the way, those pictures of you in my kutte are going into my private collection." He said sending a wink her way.

Carmen smiled a little and got dressed into comfy clothes before going home with him not saying a word until she was back in their bed, watching him come in with a couple beers and she put their tv on, snuggling close to his side. “I love you.”

Jon frowned some and kissed her head gently. “Shh Shh it’s okay honey. It’s okay. I got you.” He murmured softly and kept rocking her until he got the text from clay. “Your sister isnt coming.” He muttered frowning some.

Max listened to him and frowned more when he said Carmen wasn't coming "Why did you have a stash? I thought....I thought we were getting clean." She whimpered

Clayton held her and sipped his beer watching the TV "I love you too babe." He murmured just sitting in silence with her

It wasn’t long before she was asleep in his arms holding onto him tightly. She was worried. Not over max but more over her parents coming down to see them both. She would get blamed for everything. Like always.

Jon shook his head. “I haven’t touched that stuff in months I swear to you... until carmen kicked you out I didn’t spend any time at my place, I forgot it was there. I promise you I’ve been staying clean for us.” He murmured kissing her head.

Max nodded softly and cried quietly still holding onto him "I'm so sorry Jon...I'm sorry I messed up...I just want this to be over, for the empty void inside me to be gone!" She sobbed

Clayton held her close giving a heavy sigh already seeing the worry litter her face even as she slept. He knew her parents would be down soon and that was a ticking time bomb in itself, with them fighting nearly every hour and putting blame on Carmen, it was always a massive train wreck.

Jon frowned and just held her close protectively, kissing her head over and over. “Shh Shh it’s gonna be okay. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take but it’s gonna be alright.” He murmured gently and tried to soothe her until they came round and turned the lights off.

Carmen eventually woke up all through the night and went to sit out on the back porch when it got to 4am, wrapping a blanket around herself.

Clayton woke up to use the restroom and frowned when he saw Carmen wasnt in bed. He rushed downstairs but instantly relaxed seeing her on the back porch "Whats got you up so early babe?" He asked quietly as he went out to her

She looked over at him and shrugged a bit. “Can’t sleep.” She murmured gently to him and watched him walk out to their bushes, shaking her head as he started peeing. “You know we have toilets.” She giggled.

Clayton grunted and tucked himself back into his boxers before he went back to sit with her "Yeah but that was closer." He mumbled laying his arm across the back of her chair "What are you thinking about mamí?"

She smiled and rest her head on his shoulder. “Just stressed about everything right now.” She murmured and gave his hand a squeeze, sitting there quietly with him and watching the sun come up.

Jon woke up to the sun in his face and groaned a bit, smoothing his hair back down and stood up, closing the blind and going to sit with max again sighing heavily and getting angry that Carmen hadn’t answered the phone. She could have stopped this.

Max woke up weak and sweaty looking over at Jon whimpering a bit "Good Morning." She whispered taking a deep breath and closing her eyes tight as pain coursed through her.

Clayton sat there with him in a comfortable silence watching the sun come up. He chuckled as the dogs next door started to howl like they always did in the mornings and glanced at Carmen "You ever want to get another one?" He asked knowing the death of their last dog had really hurt her since he was like her baby.

She shrugged a little. “If you end up not going to prison again yeah.” She mumbled tiredly and rest her head on his shoulder. “Are you working today?” She asked quietly.

He smiled some and gave her hand a squeeze then kissed her head and went to ask the nurse for some more medication for her to help with the withdrawal, coming back and sitting next to her. “So.... because this is your third overdose in the year.... they’re going to send you to a rehab facility. Through your insurance.” He told her quietly and gave her hand a squeeze. “And I will be waiting for you the moment you step back out the doors.” He promised as he watched her.

Clayton shook his head some "Nah, I'm off." He murmured kissing her head gently "And a dog would be good I think, maybe we should look for one." He explained

Max shook her head clutching onto him "No no...no I'm fine Jon really! No I don't need it!" She cried shaking more

He shook his head and rubbed her back carefully as he moved to sit with her, holding her protectively close. “I know you don’t want to go baby but it’s not a choice this time unfortunately. State mandated.” He mumbled and kissed her head over and over just keeping her in his arms.

Carmen shrugged a bit and got up, kissing his cheek then went inside to go get herself something to drink.

Max cried into him taking deep breaths "Carmen....can you tell her please?" She asked quietly as she looked at him with pleading eyes hoping maybe her sister would see her before she went off.

Clayton followed close behind her and sighed heavily "Whats been wrong with you babe? You've been real off lately." He said worriedly as he watched her

She shrugged and sighed some. “I’m tired. I’m tired of having to carry so much on my shoulders. I’m tired of being responsible for other people. Or supposedly responsible at least. I want to be my own person.” She muttered. “And even though I’ve now got the chance.... it feels weird.” She mumbled and just sighed some. “I’ll be alright babe. Promise. Back to me before you know it.” She smiled at him.

Jon frowned but nodded and kissed her head. “If she had picked the phone up this wouldn’t have happened.” He muttered and kissed her knuckles. “You’re gonna do great babe I know you will.”

Max whimpered softly shaking her head "Its not her fault.....Im the worst fucking sister to possibly have." She whispered taking a deep breath to keep herself calm

Clayton nodded and pulled her into his arms kissing the top of her head "I love you Carmen, more than anything." He whispered swaying with her some "You know that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever layed eyes on?"

He sighed and kissed her forehead just holding her protectively and trying to soothe her still. “No. You two will work it out someday.” He murmured and rubbed her arm gently.

Carmen blushed a deep red and smiled up at him, kissing his cheek then just enjoyed standing and swaying with him. “You still know how to make me smile Clayton.”

Max sniffled shaking her head softly "No....no I dont think we will." She whispered drawing patterns on his arm "I love you Jon....thank you for staying here with me." She murmured frowning when she saw two figures come into the room "Mom? Dad?"

Clayton smiled happily at her and pushed some hair from her face "Well thats my job." He said taking a deep breath when he heard his phone ring "What now." He muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back