• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Carmen giggled and kissed his cheek. “Enough. Now drive us to the club. I need a drink.” She smiled and got on the back to go, resting her chin on his shoulder, getting off once they arrived and just wandered inside. “Clay!” She yelled seeing the mess of chairs and Jon brawling with Dean on the floor but dean was a bloodied mess and Jon was still going.

Jon hadn’t even noticed that he pushed max over. He was tired of being shoved around by the other members and something had snapped in him.

Max scurried back and whimpered softly looking over at her sister scared when she walked in.

Clayton drove them to the clubhouse and took his time getting off his bike until he heard Carmen yell. He quickly rushed inside and grabbed one of Jon's arms yanking him back and putting him on the floor with both arms hooked "Calm the fuck down!" He yelled

Carmen turned and glared at max. “Don’t just sit there fucking go get someone!” She snapped at her and went to dean. “He’s still breathing.” She told Clayton quickly

Jon was breathing heavy for a moment before losing it and starting to sob. “He was so rude. I’m not having it anymore. I can’t.... no respect!” He snapped and lay there shaking no longer struggling against Clayton.

Max rushed out and went to find Theo quickly bringing him in before she rushed to Jon holding him close to her "Shh its okay, you're okay babe." She whispered

Clayton let go of Jon when he started sobbing and shook his head some "Goddamn pathetic now....fuck I remember a time you gave no shits who talked down to you." He muttered before going to Dean

Carmen frowned and let Theo take over with clay looking after dean, tidying up then looked up and took clay outside for a cigarette. “I need to talk to you about what happened.” She mumbled passed him a beer. “When you were in prison the first time.... you weren’t here... when they killed Sarah.” She said softly, sitting on top of the table whole he sat on the seat, wrapping her legs around him.

Jon held onto her tightly and shaking. “They’re not gonna hurt you I swear..x I won’t let it.” He sobbed shaking like mad and rocking with her.

Clayton wrapped his arms around her taking a puff from his cigarette nodding some "Yeah?" he said not fully knowing what she was getting at with this "What does it matter? I know it fucked him up but, he isn't trying to get better." he muttered

Max frowned and shook her head some "They aren't going to babe, I promise." she whispered kissing him gently and getting up "Come with me, lets go lay down." she coaxed getting him to his spare room and laying in bed with him

She frowned and held his chin gently, pecking his lips. “Honey this is how it started. They started calling him out and he ignored it and ignored it and then a month later they held them both at gunpoint and they tortured her Clay.... right in front of him. They tortured her and killed her and she was pregnant with his kid.... so yeah, he’s still hurt bad.” She told him quietly. “He went through a lot afterwards. Before you came home. He spiralled because no one helped him.” She mumbled.

He lay with her holding her close protectively, getting blood all over his sheets from his knuckles. Some his. Some deans. Eventually though he fell quiet and just lay there with her burying his face into her hair.

Clayton frowned some having not heard the story fully. He took a deep breath and shook his head some "Fuck..I had no idea." he muttered giving a heavy sigh "I never heard the full story...why didn't anyone try to help him? We're supposed to be a goddamn family here!" he said starting to get angry about the fact no one really helped Jon through this.

Max held him until he calmed down and gave a small sigh kissing the top of his head "Let me clean you up babe, you're getting blood everywhere." she said softly getting up to get the first aid kit and clean up his knuckles

Carmen shook her head. “Jimmy was still president then though wasn’t he.... he told him to get a grip.” She mumbled and pulled Clayton closer just sitting with him. “I love you.” She murmured to him quietly.

Jon just lay there staring into space and waited for her quietly not saying a word for the rest of the day.

Clayton sighed heavily and gave a nod "I'm worried we're going to find him dead in a ditch somewhere." he muttered shaking her head taking a deep breath "I love you too."

Max cleaned him up and held him close to her running her finger's through his hair "You scared me out there." she said quietly wanting to be completely honest with him and not keep anything from him.

He frowned and took her chin gently in his hand. “I swear to you. No matter how crazy you see me get with the guys..... I will never lay a hand on you. Not ever.” He promised then went back to being silent.

Carmen sighed and kissed his forehead. “Come on.... I know how to cheer you up.” She smiled and gently led him to his room, getting him sat down before getting on her knees.

Max gave a small nod believing everything he told her. She knew he would be true to his word with that. She held him the entire time kissing the top of his head repeatedly just trying to comfort him the best she could

Clayton smirked running a hand through her hair groaning. He pulled her up once she finished and kissed her roughly pulling her to straddle his waist "Come here." he muttered flipping them over and getting to business with her.

She curled up with him after and threw his shirt on, tying her hair back and stayed close. “Can we just stay here tonight? I can’t be bothered to get up.” She smiled tiredly at him.

Jon held onto her just enjoying having her close. “I’m on a big run tomorrow. I’ll be home late okay?” He murmured and kissed her chest gently. “We should head back to mine. Get some Chinese then go to bed?”

Max smiled happily and nodded some "I think that sounds like a great idea." She said softly making him look at her "I love you Jon." She whispered before kissing him lovingly "We have a meeting tomorrow too."

Clayton nodded and nuzzled his face into her chest groaning some "Mmm sounds good....did your boobs get bigger? It feels like they have." He murmured

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. “No they haven’t you suck up.” She giggled and kissed his cheek tiredly then lay back and moved to use him as a pillow letting the sound of his heartbeat send her to sleep.

Jon shook his head. “I’m not gonna make that one baby.” He murmured and got up getting changed.

Clayton chuckled and let her fall asleep against him while he stayed awake for a bit longer just thinking over everything that has been happening lately

Max noddef softly giving a small frown "Oh...okay, well um could you drop me off at least? My license is still suspended." She murmured

Jon frowned and helped her up. “Take an Uber babe you’ll be fine.” He assured her and kissed her forehead taking her out to his bike to take them back to his place.

Max frowned more but nodded softly "Yeah....sounds fine." She whispered feeling down about it. Truth was she didnt want to go alone again. She felt so much more confident with him there, with someone there supporting her and now with Carmen gone, she was starting to feel that spiraling sadness creep its way back in.

Jon sighed and kissed her head. “One time. You’ll be fine babe.” Be murmured and took her home, going straight to bed with her instead of getting food.

Carmen frowned a little as she woke up to weird noises but soon realised it was Clayton watching the new videos and she smirked a little, getting up to go take a shower. “You having fun there papí?”

Jon woke up early and got himself ready for the run today, leaving her a long note then kissed her head and left the house to get going.

Clayton quickly situated himself and paused the video clearing his throat looking iver at her "Well I was, maybe you can help me?" He said going over to her and smirking as he pressed himself against her "Wearing my Kutte in your videos now? Fuck you sure do know how to drive me wild."

Max woke up in the morning to find Jon gone and only a note saying he would be gone all day. She took a deep breath and got up going to the bathroom to splash some water in her face. As she looked around she started to look through his medicine cabinet gulping when she found his stash. She took a deep breath feeling that urge to use once again and shook her head some "No...no I cant." She whispered clutching it in her hand hefore she rushed to her phone and tried calling Carmen only to be sent straight to voicemail "Carmen....Carmen please I'm sorry, Carmen I can't do it, I can't do this without you." She whimpered before she hung up and tried again.

Carmen giggled and kissed his cheek. “Not this morning baby. I’m trying to get things sorted to put you down for a stable pay check.” She mur
Used and kissed his cheek going to get changed then headed out to work the bar.

Jon got there first that morning and frowned a little
When Clayton walked right over to him “is dean okay? I couldnt get ahold of Theo yesterday.” He said frowning when Clayton pulled him into a hug for the first time in years.

Clayton groaned and smacked her ass "Fine but later I'm getting you." He said giving a small laugh as he went out with her. He saw Jon and frowned listening to him hugging him tight "I'm sorry I wasn' t there to help." He said quietly before he pulled back and went off

Max cried softly having called Carmen over 10 times not getting an answer. She took a deep breath shaking her head softly "Maybe this is better." She whispered before she got herself prepped. She had no idea what this mix was but her high was nice before she soon started fading out and seizing on the floor

Carmen had blocked her number already just tired of all the drama she was always being dragged into. She worked the club all day until the boys got back and she smirked at Angel, going to his room and waiting on his bed stripped off already.

Jon got back with the others and took his cut from Theo before heading home and walking on. “Hey babe! I’m back!” He called loudly through the house frowning when he eventually found her. “No no no no no shit! Max! Max!” He yelled panicking and got on his knees by her checking to find a pulse and calling an ambulance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back