• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Jon frowned and bit his lip. “There’s shit going down at the club.... I ... I think we both need to be there.... Theo shot coco.... and he’s just shot your sister.” He muttered.

Carmen whimpered a bit and stared up at him, pressing her hand over his where the bullet had gone. “Get Tomas home to you.” She whimpered. “I... I.... shouldn’t have provoked.... him.” She whimpered seeing the blood was still coming quickly from under his hands.

Max went wide eyed and quickly got in the car buckling herself and Gabriel up "Hurry!" She yelled

Clayton saw all the blood and nodded letting more tears fall "I will babe, I promise. He wont live this life." He whispered to her taking deep breaths trying to stay calm

She whimpered looking up at him and just lay back against him completely while gilly had rushed over trying to help slow the bleeding at least but she was starting to push his hands away. She didn’t think she was gonna get past this one frowning when clay was still trying to push down. “Clay.... clay stop.” She whimpered, shivering and staring up at him, reaching over grabbing his hand as tightly as she could, looking at him terrified.

Jon put his foot down and made it there in record time, pulling up and getting out the car quickly going over to his brother and pinning him up to a wall. “What the hell have you done?!” He growled at him.

Max handed Gabriel off quickly before she rushed to Carmen "Carmen?! Oh god....Carmen.." she whispered taking her hand and crying softly

Clayton still tried to apply pressure not going to give up on her "No...no no you are staying you understand me? You aren't going anywhere." He said still crying as she pushed him away

She whimpered staring up at him starting to zone out some but looked over at max tiredly. “Hey... they won’t listen.... I’m so sorry... about coco.... watch... watch.... watch...” She started passing out this time and was now completely sprawled against Clayton, an ambulance arriving but once they got to her it wasn’t more than a minute before they shook their heads at Clayton.

Jon dropped Theo on the floor when the cops arrived at the same time and let them pick him up, going straight to max and gently coaxing her away. “Hey... Hey come here.” He murmured, hugging her tightly against him not letting her pull away.

Max shook her head some "No No Carmen no!" She said holding Jon tight sobbing loudly as she held him tightly

Clayton looked at them in shock refusing to let them take her "No! No she is fine! You fix her now!" He yelled

He gently led her inside and to the back rooms again holding her as tight as he could to try his best to soothe her. “Shh.... shh I got you. I got you Max. I’m not going anywheee I promise.” He murmured.

Gilly eventually grabbed him with a prospect and lifted him up to get him out of the way, taking him to clean him up.

Max shook in his arms not able to be consoled right now "Why?! Why would he take them away?!" She screamed into his chest hitting it out of anger but not towards him

Clayton protested the whole way but soon fell silent as it started to set in on him that she was gone. He didnt even flinch when one of the old ladied started to wash the blood off him with a hot rag

It was a few months later that Jon finally plucked up the courage to head over to Max’s place to ask her out again, knocking on the door and smiling as she answered it with Gabriel stood by her legs giggling. “Hey kiddo, hey, can we talk real quick.

Tomas sat in the court next to his adoptive parents while they went through the process of allowing him to go back to Clayton. He knew about what happened to his mom but he knew he still had clay and once the judge announced he would be allowed to go live with him he stood up and went with Clayton to collect his things and go home. “Hey dad..... what would she say if she was here? What would she think of all this?” He asked him while they were driving back to where he would now call home.

Max smiled softly as she saw Jon giving a wave "Hey there come on in." She said letting him inside her small apartment smiling as Gabriel immediately clung onto him. They had agreed on letting Jom be in his life now and Gabriel had taken to him quickly.

Clayton looked at Tomas and pulled him in close as he looked around the house "Mijo she would be over the moon to finally have you home. Wouldve worked herself silly to make sure this place was spotless for you." He said softly taking a deep breath as he thought about her. He missed her deeply and still wasn't over her death "Have a homecooked meal started would be just happy to have her whole family again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back