• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Clayton groaned and gave a small nod "Yeah I'd like that." He muttered "But I'm not getting a damn walker." He said shaking his head a bit at the thought

Max gave a small nod and wiped her eyes not wanting to argue with him "Okay....I'll um....I'll give you the directions." She said quietly as she made her way out to her car so she could buckle up Gabriel.

She frowned watching him a little. “Sweetheart.... if they tell you that’s what you need. That’s what you’re having. Comprende?!” She questioned him with a serious look. “Cause I’m not-“ she stopped when his phone went off and just went to do her hair instead.

Jon nodded and sighed a little watching her sadly. He missed her more than anything but now wasn’t the time to tell her this. He got onto his bike as he phoned Clayton to let him know what had happened. “Hey man... I know they told you coco got hit last night.... he didn’t make it man, he died last night.” He told him.

Clayton nodded some and groaned "Yeah yeah.." he murmured going to pick up his phone. When she came back he sat on the bed staring at the floor completely zoned out not able to register much of anything right now

Max sighed heavily looking at him as he came back out "I know you guys set up the funerals for them, so I wont try to but in on that." She said quietly as he started to drive

He nodded at her. “Theo will keep you posted on everything.” He told her quietly. “If the cops get involved you just have to tell them that he said he’d be away for a few days.” He told her quietly.

Carmen frowned looking at him and crouched in front of him. “Talk to me baby. What’s going on?” She murmured to him quietly, taking his hands in hers.

Max nodded and wiped her eyes some "I um..I know you probably couldn't tell me, but I want to know why this happened. He was always careful on runs." She said quietly

Clayton looked at her with blood shot eyes from crying previously "Coco....he...he didnt make it." He said quietly taking a deep breath before pulling her into him trying to keep himself together.

She frowned and held him tightly to her. “Oh Clay sweetheart I’m so sorry.” She whispered. “Why don’t we head down there?” She murmured, rubbing his back and trying to soothe him.

Jon frowned looking at her. “I know as much as you do max. I haven’t had a chance to talk to them about it yet. I can find out for you if you really want to know but I swear I haven’t been told.” He explained to her gently.

Max nodded some "I know, but if you could find out, I want to know." She said softly before glancing back at Gabriel as he played with his toys in the back "He looks like you more and more as time goes by."

Clayton nodded some and took a deep breath still holding onto her "He got hit....it was a simple run, I dont know how he could have been hit."

She frowned and rubbed his back trying to soothe him before she helped him up and out to the car, taking kraken with them.

Jon nodded and smiled st her some. “I know. I see it in him every time... I never once didn’t want kids with you max. I always wanted to be a dad but I just.... I never thought a child should have to grow up the way I did..... surrounded by this life.” He mumbled.

Max gave a nod and squeezed his hand gently "Its okay I understand Jon I do. You dont have to explain yourself, but the offer is always there if you want to come into his life." She said softly

Clayton got out with him and sighed softly rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands "I'm so fucking tired of this shit."

He nodded a little. “I think right now... I’m here for you both as support. This isn’t gonna be easy.... when it’s all a bit more settled. Then I’d like to start being his dad.” He told her quietly.

Carmen nodded. “I know babe I know.” She coaxed gently and held his hand while she drove, getting to the club house and going inside with him seeing everyone just kinda sat round grieving in one way or another.

Max nodded some "That can work." She said quietly before giving him the directions. She took a deep breath as they pulled up to the clinic "I'll um....I'll be right back." She said quietly

Clayton walked in and went to Gilly giving him a hug "Where is he?" He asked quietly before going into the room seeing they had already cleaned him up

He just nodded and waited in the car with Gabriel, holding him on his lap when he was starting to get fussy and just held him close, bouncing him a bit to try and calm him down.

Carmen frowned and waited by the door, keeping an eye on Clayton until she heard Theo’s voice and went to talk to him.

Max came out quickly whiping her tears and getting in the passengers seat taking Gabriel into her arms kissing the top of his head trying to keep calm

Clayton looked over at Theo as he came in shaking his head "How did this happen? It was a simple fucking run!"

He frowned. “You want me to take you guys back to mine? I have some Cheerios I can make them soggy for him.” He suggested quietly and started driving.

Carmen frowned and stood in between them but kraken has already pushed Clayton back some. “Right now is not the time” She spat at them both. “Both of you get out. Has anyone told lety?!” She snapped at Theo.

Max gave a small smile but shook her head "Thank you but I need to go home and tell Letty what happened. You're welcome to come with me." She said softly

Theo frowned some and shrugged "She ain't my kid." He muttered before leaving the room

Clayton stood there fuming and looked over at Carmen shaking his head "We can call your sister to see if she has talked with Letty yet." He murmured

“No. No I’m not standing for this.” She told Clayton fuming and stormed after Theo grabbing his shoulder. “Hey! I know you’re all probably shaken up but god dammit Theo! As pres it’s your job to inform her! So what the fuck happened that you won’t even do your job now?! I let it go with clay when you never looked into the vests. But I’m not doing it this time!” She snapped at him.

Jon nodded and changed direction at the next block. “Alright.... like I said before. I’m not gonna let you be alone through this. That’s not fair on you.” He murmured gently.

Max gave a small nod and bit her lip hard "Jon....if I tell you something...you promise not to tell anyone else?" She asked softly. She still loved him dearly and honestly he was still the person she was closest to through everything.

Theo frowned and glared down at Carmen "You better get your old lady in check Clay, I don't have to answer shit." He spat frowning as the guy started asking as well

He frowned but nodded as he pulled into the drive and turned to look at her. “What is it?” He asked her concernedly.

Carmen glared at him. “Keep me in check?! I’ve spent years letting you walk all over me Theo and I’m not putting up with it anymore. Clay wouldn’t do it to me before what makes you think he’s gonna start ‘putting me in my place’ now?!” She snapped at him stepping closer. “So what the fuck happened?!”

Max took a deep breath and bit her lip hard "I'm pregnant....the hospital mustve lied about tying my tubes or something happened...but I know my body can't handle another one. Thats why I went to the doctor, set up a time to get rid of it." She whispered before she broke down crying "I didn't even get to tell him!"

Theo growled at her some and pushed her back "Because I bought faulty vests and fucking knew it and I let Clay take it!" He yelled finally having snapped "I fucking put a bullet through Coco's bacl so he wouldn't be a goddamn snitch."

Carmen staredat him in shock before going back to find clay and grabbed him and kraken heading to the car. “We need to go. Right now.” She muttered

Jon frowned and unbuckled before pulling her into his arms tightly trying his best to soothe her.

Clayton frowned shaking his head some "You're a worthless piece of shit." He spat before leaving with Carmen

Max held him and cried taking a deep breath to calm herself down "He didnt deserve to die."

Jon shook his head and sighed, “no he didn’t. I know sweetheart I know but he wouldn’t want you to be upset like this.” He murmured.

Carmen frowned helping him out to the car and had kraken follow them until she heard a safety click and turned around seeing Theo was pointing it right at her. “What?! You gonna take me out too?! You gonna turn this into a fucking bloodbath?! You-“ She was cut off by an ear piercing bang, stumbling back a bit straight into Clayton.

Max nodded softly and pulled herself together sighing heavily "You're right...come on." She whispered getting out of the car and getting Gabriel thankful that he was being good for today

Clayton grabbed her and went wide eyed as he collapsed seeing Carmen on him "You piece of shit!!" He yelled pulling his gun for the first time since his accident and pointing straight at Theo not thinking twice about pulling the trigger 3 times.

He frowned and got out, walking in with her, looking all around, keeping an eye on her, smiling as Gabriel snuggled into her, sighing as his phone rang and looked over at her worried, debating whether to tell her what he was hearing right now.

Carmen frowned seeing he missed Theo it everyone else was coming out after hearing the yelling and the shots, just trying to still breathe steady but there was a lot of blood and it was coming fast, whimpering when clay got her property up against him, trying to keep her eyes open but she couldn’t breathe.

Clayton held her close shakimg some "Carmen stay with me...dont do this." He whispered crying softly

Max frowned seeing his face "Jon? Whats wrong?" She asked quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back