• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Tomas stepped out of the restroom and frowned seeing his mother there "Mom?" He asked watching as both turned to look at him "What are you doing here?"

Max drove up to the clubhouse sighing heavily not liking being there but Coco hadnt answered his phone and she needed to tell him she was taking Gabe to the doctors for his head because it was swelling a bit

Carmen frowned looking over at him. “Hey, we’re here to get some planning bits organised.” She told him but frowned when he was moved toward the exit quickly by his mom and just watched pained that he was being taken away like that, shaking her head. “Clayton you ready to get up again?” She asked him quietly, rubbing his shoulder gently.

Jon was the only one there seeing as the others had left five minutes ago including the prospect. “Hey, everything okay?” He asked her frowning seeing her come in with Gabriel.

Max nodded some and gave a small frown "He hit his head...I was going to tell Coco I was taking him to the doctor and would probably be there late too." She explained keeping Gabriel close to her

Clayton nodded some frowning as he watched his son leave "I hate this." He murmured

He frowned gently crouching down a little bit to take a look at his face, seeing the bruise on the side. “I should go with you.” He told her. “Don’t start protesting. A bump like this they’re gonna ask questions. Lots of them and it’ll probably be uncomfortable. So let me go with you as support. The others already left for the run.” He told her going to change into a hoodie real quick then grabbed the keys for one of the trucks to drive her.

Carmen nodded and held onto him tightly, “I know papí I know. I hate it too.” She murmured gently to him, rubbing his back a little.

Max frowned but gave a small nod "Alright....nothing happened I swear, he was playing and he tripped and hit his head on the table." She explained getting into the truck with hkm biting her lip some "Why arent you on the run?"

Clayton got up and sighed some kissing her cheek gently "I love you babe." He murmured

He looked over at her and sighed a little. “You don’t have to explain yourself to me.... uh... long story. Involving arguing with Theo.” He explained while they drove to the hospital. “How is he otherwise though? Gabriel I mean.” He asked her.

She smiled at him a little and gripped his hands, heading to the desk to talk to them about her appointment, having to sit and wait a while but was finally allowed through to get the legal advice from someone in their department about what her and clay were able to do in terms of Tomas. How much control they had.

Max gave a small nod and glanced down at Gabriel "He is very happy, his birthday is coming up soon. I can't believe its been three years already." She said quietly looking over at him as he drove frowning softly "You usin' again?" She asked seeing he looked thinner and paler like he had when they met

Clayton sat there and listened frowning when they were told since Carmen gave up their rights that Darcy had the say as to how they could see Tomas.

“Look I know that he’s extremely unhappy. He wants to be with us... is there nothing that can be done at all?” She asked desperately, gripping claytons hand tightly out of desperation.

He looked over at her momentarily and nodded. “He’s getting big huh?” He smiled a bit as he pulled up to a stop light then heard her next question. “Here and there. Doing what I can to stop myself before I start.” He mumbled sighing a little. He pulled up to the hospital and got out with her, walking inside quickly.

Clayton squeezed her hand back and felt his heart break when they said there was nothong they could do but talk to Darcy about it.

Max reached over and gave his hand a supportive squeeze "Look I know we aren't close anymore, but if you need someone to talk to about shit like that, I'm here." She murmured softly. She didnt want him having to go through that alone again

He just nodded a little and sighed some while they waited, following her through for the appointment and stayed while they spoke to her about how it all happened, just being there for support the whole time asfter they assured her he would be fine just to keep an eye on it and on how his behaviour changes but for now Gabriel was as normal. Once they were done he drove her back to the club house but frowned as they pulled up and there were bikes mostly propped up but a few left on the ground and the back door of the van was open with a trail of blood spatters leading inside. “Shit. They aren’t meant to be back til early tomorrow.” He muttered and parked getting out with her to go find out what was happening, seeing cocos bike was the one in the truck being transported.

Carmen just thanked them some and took Clayton home, going inside and kissing his cheek before heading through to their room to go lay down. Not really saying anything

Max came out and went wide eyed going inside with him handing a sleeping Gabriel to one of the girls who she knew she could trust and followed Jon "What happened?" She whimpered trying to get through hearing Coco yelling in pain "Whats happening?!"

Clayton followed her out and sighed heavily making his way to bed frowning when he listened to his voice mail going wide eyed "Babe. Babe you gotta get me to the clubhouse now."

Gilly looked over at her frowning. “He got hit. Hey you can’t go in there.” He told her getting up and putting himself between her and the door “Max you really can’t go in there.” He told her, frowning when he heard coco stop yelling but the others started to but he was still blocking her from getting in there while Jon stepped towards her and gently coaxed her to sit down, trying to soothe her.

Carmen frowned. “If you can drive you can go. I’m not going anywhere clay.” She muttered rolling over. “Please.” She begged quietly “cause I really can’t be around anyone. Or get someone to pick you up.” She whimpered starting to shake a bit.

Clayton pulled her close and nodded some "Coco got hit...." he whispered

Max frowned as she started to shake when she didnt hear him "Jon whats going on?! Jon ley me see him please." She cried holding onto him tightly

He frowned just rocking her gently and trying to calm her down until they did eventually hear the door open and he looked up seeing Theo come out who was just shaking his head some. “Hey come on, let’s get you in there to see him real quick.” He coaxed, helping her up and took her towards the room frowning when his brother went to stop them but just nodded eventually and was stood telling them they’d tried everything.

She frowned and just burst into tears holding onto him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder while she lay with him. “I wish I’d never let Tomas go.” She sobbed.

Max saw Theo and rushed over gasping when she heard what he said "No...no no no!!" She yelled rushing in amd taking Coco into her arms sobbing as she held his lifeless body against her "No no Coco, Johnny baby no you gotta stay." She cried looking at Jon whimpering more switching her attention to Coco "Please Johnny....you baby needs you." She whispered

Clayton held her close to him kissing the top of her head repeatedly "I know beautiful, I wish we could have kept him too but you did the right thing. He needed that stability." He whispered to her

Jon frowned as he stood watching her giving her a while to be with him before he stepped over to her. “Max... come on... you need to not be in here with him now... sweetie he’s not coming back.” He coaxed gently and placed a hand over hers softly, trying to move her away now.

Carmen frowned holding onto him tightly until she eventually just fell asleep from exhaustion, still not moving out of his arms and holding onto him desperately. Almost like she was scared he would go.

Max shook her head as Jon tried to move her away from him "No! No I'm not leaving him! He can't be gone!" She sobbed clutching onto Coco again kissing the top of his head repeatedly while rocking him

Clayton held her through the entire night while they slept worried about Coco when he hadn't heard anything else from the guys about how he was doing

He frowned still trying to pull her away a little. “Come on, max im so sorry.” He murmured still being gentle until he eventually just lifted her up and carried her out of there to the back rooms.

Max held onto him tightly and soon fell asleep in his arms. She woke up in the morning and got up going to the bathroom quickly to throw up when she smelt the blood that were on her clothes from last night which were in a heap on the floor

Clayton woke up in the morning and got up quietly kissimg the top of Carmen's head before he made his way to the bathroom to try and shower

Jon was sat on the couch out front with Gabriel, helping him have breakfast and after just held him close, smiling a little and kissed his head. “You’re growing up to be amazing.” He murmured smiling at him some. He wanted desperately to have him in his life but he didn’t think it was a good idea to have him close to the club like that.

Carmen woke up to a loud thud followed by a lot of cursing, getting up slowly and wandered into the bathroom, helping him up before she stripped off and joined him, holding onto him tightly under the water. “Morning.” She mumbled.

Max walked out looking at Gabriel and Jon feeling her heart break all over again. She took Gabriel into her arms and kept him close "I've gotta go set up an appointment at the doctors, I'll um... I'll see you around." She whispered

Clayton groaned as he lost his footing and cursed loudly as he fell. He looked at Carmen as she helped him up and held onto her as she got in the shower "Morning beautiful." He murmured

He frowned reaching over and taking her arm gently. “Max I’m not leaving you by yourself today... if you won’t stay here at least let me go with you just so you’ve got someone there. In case of anything.” He told her quietly, worried about her.

Carmen smiled tiredly, pecking his cheek before starting to get washed up, waiting til they were both finished before helping him out. “How are you feeling today?” She asked him gently as she dropped her towel to start getting dressed.

Max frowned and shook her head some "No Jon...I...I have to do this alone." She whispered letting a tear fall. She didnt want anyone to know about the baby, let alone Jon and she only wanted Coco there with her right now

Clayton walked out and gave a wolf whistle as she dropped her towel smirking some "Much better now, what about you?" He asked going over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist

Carmen rolled her eyes but leaned back against him some. “Good. Tired. Worried about you still.” She mumbled, pulling away to properly get dressed, pulling her jeans on before hearing another thud and turned around to see he’d fallen over again. “We need to get you another check up... your balance has been really off.” She mumbled frowning some and kissed his cheek after helping him up.

He sighed and shook his head. “Max at least let me watch Gabriel for you then? Or I can come with you and stay out the way but I don’t want you by yourself today.” He told her seriously. “Please. For once. Just this once listen to me” He begged her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back