• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

The doctor gave a small nod "He could, but I wouldng get my hopes up too much alright?" He explains before leavimg them to it

Max frowned softly and answered the phone "Yes?" She asked sighing as Gabriel kept yelling 'Da!' and reaching for the phone

“Hey, I need to talk to you.” He told her. “But... not on the phone.” He mumbled. “Can you meet me at the club house?” He asked hearing Gabriel on the other end.

She frowned and followed him. “I’m sorry what do you mean don’t get my hopes up.... I thought he was through the worst of it.... why is it only ‘possible’?” She asked.

Max frowned some and gave a sigh "No Gabriel is sick and after what you said at the hospital I dont want to see you Jon." She said sternly to him

The doctor sighed heavily "M'am, he could slip up anytime I'm afraid, we is just about out of the weeds but he could fall back."

She frowned but nodded a little and watched him walk away before going to sit back down with clay and took his hand tightly seeing he was waking up again. “Hey sweetheart.” She murmured gently moving so he could see her a lot better.

Jon frowned some. “Max, I need to talk to you and it’s urgent Alright?” He muttered. “I can come to cocoa if that works better.”

Max sighed heavily and nodded "Fine Jon, please come here at least because I cant take him out." She murmured softly looking down to see he was now fast asleep on her

Theo sighed some and gave a small yawn "I'll leave you two." He murmured moving out of the room

Clayton tried his best to squeeze her hand and grunted

She frowned watching him some. “Hey it’s okay. I got you. I can feel your hand okay? They’re gonna get you into physio soon as you’re stable enough.” She explained to him, “I can’t wait til the day you get home.” She murmured, holding his hand tightly. “I’m right here baby I promise.”

He groaned a bit but agreed.

-6 Months-
Max stood in the bathroom at her and Coco's place biting her lip hard as she looked at the test. She let a few tears fall wondering how this had happened, they had said they had tied her tubes but the pink plus sign on the 4 pregnancy tests were telling her otherwise

Clayton sat at home grunting some as he lifted his glass to drink "B-babe?" He called trying to not stutter too much but it was hard for him. He had been home for about 5 months now after they kicked him out of the hospital because of insirance reasons and he was coming along pretty well. He got tired pretty easily and couldnt ride but he still did everything he could for the club

Coco got back for a quick break with her but he got inside seeing Gabriel playing on his own in the lounge and went round the house looking for her, “Hey! I’m home! Max!” He called out, eventually finding her and smiled some, slipping his arms around her. “Hey there mami.” He murmured gently “I’m gonna be really really late tonight but I thought I’d stop by. Spend a few minutes with you and the little one before I go.” He murmured, holding her close.

Carmen wandered over to him and smiled, wrapping her arms around him from behind. “Hey, what do you need sweetheart?” She asked him quietly, rubbing her fingers through his hair like he liked just glad she had him home and safe. “Everyone’s on a run tonight so I’m not working. You got me all to yourself.” She giggled, sitting next to him.

Max heard Coco come in and quickly hid the tests taking a deep breath kmowing she needed to tell him. She smiled softly as he held her and gave a small nod "Mmm we you becareful okay?" She said quietly before turning in his arms and kissing him lovingly "I gotta tell you something.." she whispered

Clayton gave his signature lopsided grin as he glanced back at her "Mmm maybe we could try for that baby huh? They cleared me at my last P.T." he murmured before peckimg her cheek gently

She smiled and shook her head. “We need to finish sorting out our already here son before we think about more.” She reminded him, “What did you call me in here for?” She asked him gently to remind him seeing as he’d been getting distracted so easily lately.

Coco nodded. “Well I got a whole day off tomorrow.” He promised. “We need to baby proof the kitchen I think.” He told her pointing over to see Gabriel had opened all the bottom cupboards and was busy dragging out pots and pans.

Clayton nodded some and gave a small smile "Oh right can you help me up? I sunk into the couch too much." He said giving her a cheeky grin knowing if he tried hard enough he could have gotten out of there.

Max nodded softly and gave a small smile at her son "Alright, and possibly I mean he just likes to pretend theyre drums." She said laughing softly as Gabriel squealed with happieness while hitting the pots to make noise

She shook her headed laughing some. “You’re lucky I love señor Cardenas.” She murmured gently helping him stand up making sure he was steady then pecked his lips. “I gotta pop over and run a couple errands at the council you wanna come with?” She asked.

Coco just smiled over at him some. “I gotta go okay? Don’t wait up for me okay? This’ll be real late tonight. I’m talking 3 in the morning late.” He reminded her.

Clayton nodded giving her a smile "Yeah sure, when is he gonna be here again?" He asked kissing her gently as he made his way to the bathroom.

Max gave a small sigh and nodded "Alright babe, I love you." She murmured kissing him lovingly before she moved to get Gabriel out of the room

She smiled at him shaking her head. “Who baby?” She asked watching kraken follow him because he didn’t like having clay out of his sight. He was still her baby as long as clay was close by.

He smiled grabbing her waist and kissing her one more time before making his way back to the club house.

Clayton smiled some kissing her cheek "Our son, when will he be here?" He asked holding her some swaying with her

Max picked up Gabriel and smiled softly "Hey there baby boy." She said happily kissing all over his face

She sighed a little. “That’s what the errand is about, you’re not stuttering much today,” she noticed quickly. “There’s been... opposition from his adoptive parents. We have to meet them.” She told him quietly, “Clay you’re gonna make us fall-“ she got cut off as they both tumbled to the floor when he leaned too far over, just giggling a little and sitting up, “over.” She helped him up again and started heading to the car.

He squealed happily pressing his tiny hands to her cheeks. “Mommy! Mommy!” He screeched “I wan uce!” He told her happily, wriggling to get down so he could walk around.

Clayton laughed some and kissed her cheek gently before he went to the car with her "So they don't want him near us?" He asked

Max laughed softly and let him down before she went to make him some juice "Here baby." She said handing it to him

He squealed happily getting up and toddling around the lounge happily until he fell over and bumped his face on the coffee table, starting to cry loudly.

She shook her head. “They’ve decided that they won’t let us anymore. His mother is furious.” She told him quietly parking at the council building and helped him out, supporting him while they walked inside seeing he was starting to get shaky but she froze seeing Tomas’s parents already there.

Max gasped and rushed over to him checking kver his face "Oh baby shh its okay you gotta be careful." She said quietly kissing his head repeatedly giving a heavy sigh thinkimg about what she would have to do with the one she had now. She didnt want to do it, but she knew she couldnt make it through another pregnancy.

Clayton followed her inside doing his best to stay up frowning as he saw Tomas' parents already there "Come on, itll be okay." He whispered to her

She frowned getting him to sit down for a minute seeing how outta breath he was. “When you get a chance you gotta push Theo to look into those vests again.” She muttered a bit annoyed he never explained to them properly what happened, also trying to ignore the other two until she heard the woman yell at her and she sighed heavily. “You stay sat on your butt. Catch your breath.” She told him firmly before turning around seeing them walking over.

Coco sighed heavily as he got back to
The club house starting to get ready for the run. “Jon. Where’s everybody at?” He asked him seeing Jon was the only one setting up along with a new prospect.

Prospect shrugged some "Theo said he needed to go out for a bit, rest are on there way I think." He explained before going back to work

Darcy frowned some seeing Carmen and marching over to her "Finally! Can't even be ontime here, how do I know you'd be ontime for my son?!"

“Darcy we aren’t meant to be having a meeting here first off and second off you are very well aware of how hard Clayton has to work just to walk 20 goddamn steps.” She spat at her. “Why are you waiting for me?” She questioned her.

Coco glared at him. “Prospect. You don’t speak unless someone else is speaking thou.” He spat. “Jon. Keep him in line dammit, clays not gonna be in today. I know you said you wanted to talk to him.” He muttered shaking his head then walked down to the scrap hard.

Darcy frowned more glaring at her "Yeah because of that club. I dont want my son anywhere near that club." She spat crossing her arms some "You gave him to us, he is OUR son." She said sternly

The prospect sighed some and looked at Jon who seemed a bit zoned out "You alright man?"

Jon just nodded. “Just keep doing what you’re doing.” He muttered. He was sick of being stuck with babysitting but what was worse was every time coco came past him. He’d slipped back into old ways a little bit so he wasn’t great anyway. But seeing coco always made things a bit worse.

Carmen glared at her. “Neither do I! So when we get small chances to see him it’s at our home. Not near the club! But you keep stopping him from seeing us. Then when he’s 18 he can make his own mind up.” She spat at her before turning away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back