• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

She needed to tell Clayton what was going on and why she’d been so quiet but part of her was terrified. The last thing she wanted was for him to end up back in prison. She was thinking about how to go about it when she felt someone grab her by the hair and drag her to the ground, crying out in pain. “Max what the fuck are you doing?!” She snapped at her.

Jon had let her go get them both another beer each and been talking to his brother when he heard the yelling looking up seeing the girls going at it.

Max got up later when she was two sheets to the wind and made her way towards the clubhouse to get Jon another beer but when she saw Carmen something snapped in her. She went over and grabbed her by the hair yanking her to floor "You fucking bitch! Why cant you let me be happy huh?!" She yelled and slurred

Clayton frowned as he came out to hear yelling from out front. He rushed out seeing Max and Carmen going at it and quickly got Carmen out of the way not letting her get hurt by Max's drunken rage

She stood up and pulled away from Clayton a little. “Because look at what’s happening to you! You’re not getting clean anymore! This is not sober like you promised me!” She snapped st her. “You’re going home. Right now.” She muttered and started taking her out to her car to take her home when she felt Jon pull max away from her.

“Let her do what she wants. She’s not a child. You can’t treat her like one!” He snapped at Carmen and glared at her while she started getting angrier herself but beforehand he could say anything else max was yelling at her again and clearly not thinking about what she was saying

Max shook her head pulling away from her glaring at her "No! No you cant fucking treat me like a child! Just because you gave yours up for adoption and couldnt handle the guilt doesnt mean you can take it out on me and make me yours!!" She yelled out not thinkimg about what she said at all. She had sworn to her sister to never speak of that child but with her drunken state she wasnt thinking

Clayton frowned and let her go keeping close though just in case it became worse. He went wide eyed though when he heard Max and looked to Carmen "Is that true?" He asked quietly in complete disbelief that she would do that and keep it from him.

She went to yell back at her but froze when she heard what she said. “You’re gonna throw that in my face are you? .... really?! Get your stuff out of my house tomorrow. I’m done.” She told her dangerously calm and on the verge of tears before looking at Clayton and not saying a word just walked away back inside where it was quieter.

Jon frowned not knowing what she was talking about then carefully put his arm around max and took her around the back and into the club house, into his room for the night.

Max frowned and followed Jon holding onto him as they got into his room still not processing what she had just done amd that she had lost her sister in the process

Clayton followed Carmen back and sat with her on his spare bed taking a deep breath "I won't ask questions...not yet." He said softly before he pulled her close to him and rocked her gently "I love you more than anything in this world Carmen."

She frowned and burst into tears shaking a little. “When we broke up... when you were arrested that very first time.... you were staring down 20 years.... I was pregnant Clay... I couldn’t do it by myself and I didn’t want to be a single mom with her baby daddy in prison.” She whimpered. “So I gave them up when they were born.” She sobbed shaking a little. “Then karma turns around to bite me cause six months later you ended up getting out.” She mumbled. “I’m so sorry.”

Jon frowned and just held her close, kissing her head. “Well go back to mine first thing tomorrow Alright?” He murmured gently to her and rubbed her back. He loved her and he was gonna stand by her no matter what. He knew that much already but he knew she’d be regretting this in the morning when she found out what she’d done.

Clayton held her close to him and took a deep breath letting a single tear fall "Its going to be okay, whats done is done. I want you to know I'm not mad at you okay? Not in anyway, I love you more than anything." He murmured softly to her

Max nodded softly and cuddled into him before she started to fall asleep against him clinging onto him like a security blanket

She just whimpered again and held onto him tightly crying until she fell asleep still curled up to him.

Jon woke up in the morning and sighed a little running his fingers through Max’s hair gently while he watched her sleeping a little.

Clayton woke up in the morning with Carmen still curled in his arms. He held her close and gave a small sigh pushing some hair from her face

Max woke up and groaned lous holding her head a bit looking up at Jon "What happened last night?"

Jon sighed s little and kissed her cheek. “You uh... you had a fight with Carmen.... literally ripped some hair out. Shoved her over and then told the whole MC that she had a baby and put it up for adoption.” He told her quietly.

Carmen woke up feeling sick and just lay there quietly. “Clayton?” She mumbled tiredly.

Max frowned some shaking her head laughing some "No...no I wouldnt do that." She said sitting up some taking a deep breath

Clayton frowned softly and stroked her cheek "Good morning beautiful." He murmured

Jon frowned some and watched her just nodding. “Max.... yeah you did.” He mumbled and sighed a little.

Carmen smiled some and held onto him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder. “Let’s go home before anyone else wakes up.” She smiled at him a little getting up slowly and throwing clothes on.

Max frowned and took another deep breath before she got up "I gotta go.." she muttered wanting to find Carmen and apologize not remembering that she had said for her to leave.

Clayton nodded softly and got dressed as well before he quickly took her home. He gave a heavy sigh and bit his lip going to the kitchen and grabbing a couple trash bags "I'm gonna clear out her room." He muttered

Jon tried to explain but she was already out the door and he sighed heavily just getting dressed and following.

Carmen frowned some and reached for the bags when she heard her sisters voice looking back at her and glared, snatching the bags now and shoved them towards her. “Better idea. You can clear your own room out. I meant it last night when I said you gotta get our. I’m not doing it anymore.” She snapped at her.

Max made her way back to Carmen's quickly getting inside. She frowned looking down at the bags then at her sister "Huh? No Carmen I came to apologize. You know I'd never mean to say that." She said hugging her sister but she soon felt her heart break when Carmen pushed away from her

Clayton frowned as Max came in and shook his head as he watched the two of them. He wasnt going to get into this, it was their dispute not his but he would back Carmen in whatever decision she made.

“I don’t care anymore! I’m not mom. I’m meant to be your sister. And you’re meant to be mine but all you’ve ever done is hurt me! And I’m finished. Go to Jon. You can both be junkies together. End up in a fucking ditch for all I care!” She snapped at her and turned around, storming off upstairs to go get showered, relaxing only when she felt claytons arms go round her in the shower.

Jon sighed heavily and started cleaning up the club house waiting for a call from max to find out what was going on.

“I don’t care anymore! I’m not mom. I’m meant to be your sister. And you’re meant to be mine but all you’ve ever done is hurt me! And I’m finished. Go to Jon. You can both be junkies together. End up in a fucking ditch for all I care!” She snapped at her and turned around, storming off upstairs to go get showered, relaxing only when she felt claytons arms go round her in the shower.

Jon sighed heavily and started cleaning up the club house waiting for a call from max to find out what was going on.

Max looked at her in shock and quickly went to her room packing her essentials before leavimg and calling Jon "Jon....can you pick me up in a car?" She whispered down the line while wiping tears from her eyes

Clayton followed behind Carmen and stripped down getting in the shower with her and wrapping his arms around her from behind "I love you so much, so much." He whispered

Jon frowned but agreed and borrowed a car from the lot before driving down there to pick her up. “Hey, what happened?” He asked her quietly

Carmen leaned on him heavily before bursting into tears. She hated being like this. It wasn’t her. She was always so full of energy and happy with everyone unless she was mad and right now she was none of those things. Just hurt.

Max got in the car and burst into tears "She said she wants nothing to do with me....Jon she was all I had for family...and she wont listen to me." She sobbed knowing how badly she had messed up now

Clayton held her close to him and rubbed her back as the hot water hit both of their bodies "Let it out babe, I'm right here." He murmured

Carmen held onto him for almost half an hour until she eventually let go and washed up, heading out of the shower and going to get dressed and ready for the day. Still not saying anything.

Jon sighed some and kissed her head. “I know beautiful I know. Just give her some time to cool off.” He murmured and drove her back to his apartment, going on with her and held her close on the couch.

Clayton washed up and walked out in just a wife beater and boxers going over to her "Hey Mamí, you want some food?" He asked

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly before they left and went back to his apartment "I love you." She whispered as she hugged him tight when they got inside

She shook her head and held onto him tightly. “You got a parole meeting today.” She reminded him quietly but didn’t move away from him just held on tighter until her phone rang with her moms number.

He frowned some and kissed her head. “I love you too.” He murmured rubbing her back and going to take a leak then came out to see her getting off the phone to her mom. “Did you tell her what happened?” He asked her seeing the smug look on her face and starting to worry.

Max frowned and nodded some "Yeah but...But I think she is mad at Carmen. She asked me what was going on so I told her..." she whispered

Grace frowned some waitimg for her eldest to pick up the phone "Why did you kick your sister out?!" She yelled not even going to mention that Max had explained why she had been thrown out

Clayton groaned softly "Right." He muttered frowning as her mother's number flashed on screen "Shit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back