• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Clayton sighed heavily and gave her a small nod "I know babe, just trust me I didnt expect to have to go down to niners territory today." He muttered groaning as he readjusted himself to be in a more comfortable position

Theo shook his head some "She'll be here in the morning Jon, we need you tonight. You can come back after, it'll be two hours max." He said giving a heavy sigh when he saw Jon look back at Max "Whatever, choose your goddamn junkie after everything I've done for you." He muttered before he turned away and made his way to the door

Carmen sighed quietly and kissed his cheek. “I know papí, you rest for a bit okay? You want fajitas for dinner?” She asked him smiling some.

Jon glared at him. “Fine. I’m coming but if anything happens to her I will be pissed and I will blame you.” He muttered.

Clayton smiled some and nodded very slowly "Mmm that sounds good." He murmured before he felt himself start to drift off

Theo smirked some and nodded "Yeah fine." He said going out with him and rode off back to the clubhouse

Carmen smiled and kissed his cheek, “Hey, no falling asleep, you hit your head pretty bad.” She pointed out and turned the tv on, going to start on some food when her phone started pinging with messages and she pulled it out, frowning some.

He left max a quick note before leaving and going back to the club house, heading into church with his brother and sitting down, lighting a cigarette.

Clayton frowned some and nodded "Alright alright." He murmured giving her a reassuring smile before she left. He frowned hearing her phone go off knowing that rapid of responses something was wrong "Whats up?!" He called to her

Max woke up seeing Jon gone and whimpered softly as she saw his note. She opened it and read that he had left for club business but would be there in the morning. She frowned and took a deep breath before she curled up and sat there in silence

Carmen frowned some and turned it to silent. “It’s just Samantha, some guy tipped her a thousand bucks last night.” She called to him. She wasn’t completely lying. That was a text she’d received earlier. This was not it though. This was notifying her of private messages from Leroy. He was sending her gun emojis and other threats and to say she was scared was an understatement but she regained her composure and went to get dinner sorted finally.

Jon frowned as he spent the whole night at the club trying to help get things in order and so by the time he woke up late and finally made it to the hospital and to her room he found someone changing the sheets already. “Where is Max?” He asked the nurse quickly.

The nurse looked at Jon and gave a small frown "Sir Mrs.Ramierez was discharged nearly an hour ago." She explained before she got on with her job

Clayton got up in the morning to find Carmen already awake and staring at her phone "Hey whats got all your attention?" He asked giving a small chuckle whem he saw her jump a bit knowing he spooked her

Carmen frowned some then turned her phone off and snuggled in close to him “nothing... you sleep good?” She asked him quietly. She didn’t want him to worry about her. He did enough of that anyway.

Jon felt his heart sink and he just walked out, feeling the anger and frustration build up in him until he got to his bike and kicked the thing over, yelling out

Clayton shrugged some "Good enough I guess." He murmured pulling her close to him "I'm all yours today by the way, for real this time." He whispered

Max sat in her new room at the rehab and wiped her eyes as she continued to cry completely heartbroken that it hadnt been Jon to take her in or even say goodbye

Carmen nodded and held onto him. “Actually... I’m gonna take you in. I got some errands to run and I’m still worried about your head so I don’t wanna leave you alone. I promise to be done by 12 though and we can come home and just chill then.” She murmured and kissed his cheek then got up and started getting ready for the day.

Jon got back to the club house absolutely fuming and headed straight over to Theo, shoving him up against a wall. “You fucker!”

Theo faught against him anf frowned gkaring at him "What the fuck are you talking about?!" He spat shaking his head some "Get the fuck off me!"

Clayton nodded some and kissed her cheek "I heard they sent Max to rehab by the way, maybe it'll be good for her." He murmured kissing her temple gently before he slipped on some pants and his kutte

She nodded a little, bit really paying attention while she took Clayton to the club house, dropping him off and left to go do errands again quickly and finally made her way back to the club to collect Clayton and take him home again, locking the car and walking up to the club house smiling at it until she heard the sound of screeching tires coming up behind her.

Jon glared at him and walked away. “She’s already gone.... I told you I shouldn’t have come here last night!” He yelled at him then stormed off to his room. It wasn’t until quite a bit later that he came out again, seeing Clayton looking spaced out on the couch. “What’s going on with you?” He muttered, about to sit down when he heard cars screeching onto the parking lot followed by rapid gunfire and then they left again.

Clayton shook his head and sighed some "Shit with the Niners and Carmen,I'll be fine." He mumbled frowning as he heard gun shots and quickly drew his before he ran out with everyone shooting at the giant Ganster SUV that was driving off.

Jon frowned as they got out of there quickly and looked around, about to go back in but then he saw Carmen, leaning up against a wall and holding her chest, frowning as he saw there was something red seeping underneath her hands. “Clayton!” He yelled frantically “Carmens been hit!” He called over to him

She hadn’t quite registered the pain yet but she knew she couldn’t breathe and slowly she slid down to be sat on the floor, trying to keep her eyes open as much as possible until she heard clays voice.

Clayton went wide eyed and rushed over putting his gun down and applying pressure to her wound "Carmen? Babe look at me, keep those beautiful eyes on me." He murmured sending Jon off to call an ambulance and tell them they got hit by a random drive by "Carmen look at me!" He said in a panicked tone when she started to close her eyes.

Carmen stared up at him a little while she still gasped for air until she was coughing up blood and now she was losing her fight with consciousness. His voice was starting to sound really far away even if he was still right there, staring up at him until she went limp in his arms and blacked out.

Clayton held her to him yelling for the guys and moving when the EMTs pushed him away not noticing how he was now soaked in her blood. He looked at Theo and glared some "I want him dead." He muttered before he wemt to his bike and followed the ambulance out

Theo followed him out quickly as possible and stayed riding next to him until they got there and saw her being taken through to an an emergency room, going to fill out the forms in the lobby then looked at Clayton seeing he had started shaking badly and frowned. He hadn’t seen him like this since the days of their first runs. When violence was new to them.

Clayton got in and when he saw Carmen being taken back to the ER he sat down shaking badly not able to trust his legs right now. He took deep breaths and shut his eyes tight. He couldnt loose her he knew he couldnt do this without her.

Theo went and sat with him squeezing his shoulder and passing him a water bottle. “Drink this. Slowly.” He told him quietly while they watched a crash cart get taken to the room she was in and it was only a couple seconds later he said his friend hit the floor passed out cold.

Max’s new doctor came to speak to her not long after and sat down in front of her. “Ms. Ramirez I have some bad news.” He told her gently

Max turned over in her bed and faced the doctor frowning some "What is it?" She asked softly as she sat up some thinking they would be giving her a longer stent in there.

Clayton nodded and looked up as he heard yelling and saw the crash cart go in. He went wide eyed and soon started to feel dizzy before he completely blacked out

He frowned some and sighed a little. “It’s about your sister. We’ve just had a call to inform you that she’s been shot.” He told her.

Theo called a nurse over to help and stayed while they got him into an empty bay and made sure he was gonna be alright then he waited with him for him to come around again

Max sat up immediately and went wide eyed "Is she okay?! Will she live?!" She asked in a panic wishing she had her phone to call Clayton.

Clayton woke up and groaned loudly trying to get up "Where is she?" He asked noticing Theo out of the corner of his eye

He sighed heavily and rubbed at his face some. “She’s in surgery right now as far as I’m aware.” He told him quietly. “You need to stay calm. I know it’s hard I know you’re freaking out but this isn’t going to help either of you.” He pointed out.

Her doctor frowned some and sighed a little. “We haven’t been told much more than that right now but you should be aware and every update they call with we will come tell you straight away.” He assured her.

Max frowned shaking her head some "No no...no I have to go! I have to call her boyfriend,I need to know whats wrong!" She said starting to panick

Clayton frowned noticing he was in a hospital bed and looked at Theo directly "How the fuck did I get here?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back