• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HAVEN OOC

Quick Reminder

Remember unless its in a statement out loud you're character did not hear it and therefore cannot react to it.

There is also no magic in this RP. If you have something cool, awesome. It still has to be scientifically based.

If you need to make adjustments to your current posts please do so. If you are interacting with someone and notice something that needs to be corrected PLEASE PM them DO NOT call them out on it in here.

Welp....no need to edit my current post... I just need to make another X'D

Cinderlily Cinderlily I am so sorry! I totally forgot to get you a chat invite. I will do that tonight when I get home from work!

I'm assuming you're still accepting characters? If it's the case, what would be your thoughts on an engineer? I'm thinking some sort of mix between an electrical and mechanical engineer, maybe with a little bit of "tinkerer/gadgeteer" mixed in.

Also, possibly, maybe some sort of vigilante sorta character? Not a "good" one, per se, but rather some sort of challenge/obstacle for people's guard-type characters. Definitely shaded more towards an antagonistic role than that of a protagonist. Maybe targeting the upper-class citizens, in such a way that it makes it harder on the lower-class ones? (Obviously, nothing quite concrete yet, I just had the idea of some sort of high-tech antagonist, and am more or less refining the idea as I type.)

Sounds awesome. Toss together a profile on the profile thread. Sounds like an ideal character idea that would fill a much needed role. I am excited to see them in action.

I'm assuming you're still accepting characters? If it's the case, what would be your thoughts on an engineer? I'm thinking some sort of mix between an electrical and mechanical engineer, maybe with a little bit of "tinkerer/gadgeteer" mixed in.

Also, possibly, maybe some sort of vigilante sorta character? Not a "good" one, per se, but rather some sort of challenge/obstacle for people's guard-type characters. Definitely shaded more towards an antagonistic role than that of a protagonist. Maybe targeting the upper-class citizens, in such a way that it makes it harder on the lower-class ones? (Obviously, nothing quite concrete yet, I just had the idea of some sort of high-tech antagonist, and am more or less refining the idea as I type.)

Sounds awesome. Toss together a profile on the profile thread. Sounds like an ideal character idea that would fill a much needed role. I am excited to see them in action.
Great! I'll get started on them right away. I do have a quick question, though--do you have any suggestions as to where I could look for face grabs? I've not done an RP that includes them before, so I've never really learned where best to look/how best to find one. And I'm by no means artistic enough to try something on my own.

Great! I'll get started on them right away. I do have a quick question, though--do you have any suggestions as to where I could look for face grabs? I've not done an RP that includes them before, so I've never really learned where best to look/how best to find one. And I'm by no means artistic enough to try something on my own.

Google! That's what I always use. Here is a starter link.

male character portraits - Google Search

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I have a quick question about the character details box. For the face claim picture, do you just copy and paste it into every box, or do you do something else?

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I have a quick question about the character details box. For the face claim picture, do you just copy and paste it into every box, or do you do something else?
Never mind, just realized how you did it with the example. *facepalm*

Alright you lovely writers, a new work week beginith. Thanks for such an active weekend. Have a great week and at the latest I'll be back on this next weekend. You can always tag me on the chat to get an instant-ish reply. Please make our newer members feel welcome.

I am excited to see where the story goes!

ManicMuse ManicMuse , it occurs to me that, should you wish to use it, I've just (accidentally) created an entrance point for the little girl's monsters. They'd be coming from behind Rico and everything.

Just putting it out there, in case you want to use it.

FYI: I want efforts made to connect with another player. However if after 1 week you don't have a response you have my permission to side step or time skip your way out of an interaction with someone else's character. Please work to minimize assumed actions of the other parties character but do what you need to to move on with the scene.

Rico. lol

tenor.gif

I'm not sure if I should join this. ;-;

How far are you guys into this? Where could I insert myself? Is everyone still active?

We are still active. We chat more on our discord server than in the ooc thread. You could easily fit into the story. Right now, it's about 9 am in the morning and the city wall is getting wailed on by a massive Category 5 tree monster. The military forces are fighting it from inside the city wall. Though, some moron just dropped a missile that blew up in the wall and caused some structual damages. Majority of us are in the subway tunnels. However, one lone assain decided to carry out an attack while everyone is distracted.

I work two jobs and this is meant to be a mellow RP as far as demands for post. So we are pretty laxed on our posting time but over all I like to think we keep the story moving along.

Kloudy Kloudy

We are still active. We chat more on our discord server than in the ooc thread. You could easily fit into the story. Right now, it's about 9 am in the morning and the city wall is getting wailed on by a massive Category 5 tree monster. The military forces are fighting it from inside the city wall. Though, some moron just dropped a missile that blew up in the wall and caused some structual damages. Majority of us are in the subway tunnels. However, one lone assain decided to carry out an attack while everyone is distracted.

I work two jobs and this is meant to be a mellow RP as far as demands for post. So we are pretty laxed on our posting time but over all I like to think we keep the story moving along.

Kloudy Kloudy

Anything of importance happen prior to the tree attack?
And that's good about the posting pace, got college so I can be busy at times.
What's the character roster looking like? I'll check out the cs's anyway, but I'm not sure what type of dude I wanna make. I like being a special snowflake, you see. ^u^

Oh, and can I get an inv to that discord? Ty <3

Just clocking into work. Hop on discord and the other members will get you up to date.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Anything of importance happen prior to the tree attack?
And that's good about the posting pace, got college so I can be busy at times.
What's the character roster looking like? I'll check out the cs's anyway, but I'm not sure what type of dude I wanna make. I like being a special snowflake, you see. ^u^

Oh, and can I get an inv to that discord? Ty <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back