• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HAVEN OOC

ManicMuse ManicMuse , we do still have to worry about little plant buggers in the tunnels and falling concrete squashing our heads..... Like your girl's head and arm. Also, I love her 'vet' tirade. I'm still laughing about that one! X'D

I think we can assume he'd be limited in his "expertise" to the subjects covered by Emeraude's simulations. You know, things like "stranger danger", what money is, et cetera (presumably).

Although I am curious as to how he got shiny new pistols with fingerprint interlock. If he stole them, wouldn't the triggers be programmed to not respond to his fingerprint? (Also, in that case, why did Robin give one away?)
He worked for several different people as a bodyguard he originally only had a knife for a weapon but he bought guns with the few credits he made by saving his money for as long as he could.
(Sorry for not putting that in my cs)

I can completely understand where you are coming from I personally hate it when poor people in the game don't explain how they got stuff. But he saved so hard for better weapons he almost starved himself...

Wait... why would anyone hire a child bodyguard? I mean, yes, he's essentially a street-smart child soldier. HOWEVER, he is also still a child. You know, not a lot of brawn... all brains.

You'd be surprised what middle class people would do for a bodyguard. then he eventually worked his way to the higher class after he got his first gun and began to make real money...

Yes and I based my character of child soldier's in 3rd world countries any ways... So Manic muse was right on target!

But his aim is good for someone his age although he is not quite as good as a highly trained adult...

He usually comes off as rough but you can eventually gain his trust, and he trusts kids his age and younger...

Well, Quinn is a sucker for kids so do ya think he'd wanna stick with her?

All right you guys I'm getting concerned as this seems to be evolving even more than it was before. So now it's not that he was a scavenger on the street but he's a bodyguard I really really need some hard limitations on this character is I feel like it's getting out of control.
Yes there are children soldiers but they are normally illiterate children that are beaten into submission so that they will kill people so that they can survive.

Right now I'm seeing this child genius thats been raised by a robot that is a amazing marksman and has all these super skills and really awesome armor and he's only eight years old. He sounds like a great lead character for an anime but I can't have a character that is out of this world in every way and super out there I need him to be more down to earth at this point.

Pick one area and go from there is he a guard, is he a homeless child?

I can't justify him living in a pile of junk but having all of the state of the art equipment and being a master of all when the rest of the world in that city is struggling to get by and be able to pay for enough food to feed themselves for a week and occasionally if they save up for a couple years might be able to buy a mediocre upgrade. The upper class to do live in luxury but they also live in what the rest of them consider which is luxury where they do have some pretty awesome tech but they have luxuries like having enough food to feed themselves for an entire week and access to clean water.

Last edited:
Oh! ManicMuse ManicMuse I think I had some misconceptions about the upper class. I was thinking along the lines of today's uber upper crust. Not the 'most likely to thrive and survive'. So, they wouldn't be holding a gala or party if they only have enough rations to be somewhat comfortable for only a week.

But his aim is good for someone his age although he is not quite as good as a highly trained adult...
He is a part time bodyguard child who works for upper class members, the weapons I mentioned are all he has and he lives in a piece of shit junkpile (he doesn't have his priorities straight at all lol)

And I was also unaware that the upper class where so poor as well... I guess I was thinking upper class by today's standards...

Well at the same time they do live beyond their means. So a gala could happen. It's just I am working to give a clearer idea of some of the limitions. Things like caviar would be there but they would be the last of it ever so it would be a priced item.
Oh! ManicMuse ManicMuse I think I had some misconceptions about the upper class. I was thinking along the lines of today's uber upper crust. Not the 'most likely to thrive and survive'. So, they wouldn't be holding a gala or party if they only have enough rations to be somewhat comfortable for only a week.

So something like that would only be served to the very important guests.

I never said he was perfect but reading it over again it does seem like I became what I hate most...

A flipping god-modder...

He is a part time bodyguard child who works for upper class members, the weapons I mentioned are all he has and he lives in a piece of shit junkpile (he doesn't have his priorities straight at all lol)
This is the condensed version...

Countryrps Countryrps I guess I missed the body guard element. I assumed armor and weapons were for personal protection for and living on the street. I really can't see upper class people using a child as a body guard. Maybe desperate lower level people for the pennies in their pocket but not upper class.

He is a kid. He will be perceived by others as a child and treated as such. I'm really feeling like you're making the Doogie Houser of characters here. How that kid was treated like a doctor even when he walked into rooms and it was always on the off chance that anyone would question him for his age. That is not the case here he will be treated as an average child. The character is still eight years old and from outsiders will be perceived as such he needs to have the intelligence level of an eight-year-old and have them mannerism of an 8 year-old. I get it he talks Smart and bossy to his robot but he is still a child. He will be treated as such in this reality. Including that if military personnel or cops come by and see that little child armed to the teeth they're going to detain his butt and take his weapons from him.

I understand and I never said he was "super intelligent" I just said he enjoyed math and writing I didn't specify what level he was taking in each subject ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back