• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HAVEN OOC

Planning to create a thread for approved characters and have people start posting in on Monday. Thanks for sticking with me guys. Like I said this RP is a bit laid back.

Alrighty folks let's get this RP on the road. The following peeps, please copy your finalized character sheet to this thread: HAVEN CHARACTERS

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel
Sludgemouth Sludgemouth
mulled mulled
Sir Basilisk Sir Basilisk
ManicMuse ManicMuse

Caragia Caragia tag me when the profile is finished. So far looks great.

Once your character sheet is up in that thread you are free to post in. Please use the face claim and character name toward the top of your post every time you post. Also if you are in a group or around people in a post or want to interact with a certain person, PLEASE TAG. I am personally having issues with my notifications and I know others are too. This will be the best way to ensure the necessary people see your post!

Here is an idea for character details:

Character name here

State of being:

Nearby:

@'s:

1aCsvvK.jpg

Code:
[side=right][border=0px solid #0c0c0c][accordion=100% | bcenter]

{slide=left | open | [bg=#110011]Character name here [/bg]}

State of being:

Nearby:

@'s:

[ImageFloat=Center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1aCsvvK.jpg[/IMG] [/ImageFloat]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/side]

First post up. Please make sure you are following the main thread. Let me know if you have any questions about posting in.

...I am waaay behind (o_o). I have A LOT of reading to do.

I am working today. However, my week is looking nice and light. If anyone would like to brain storm or a prompting post, let me know. I still might throw one or two out this week to give people things to respond to.

New post up. You do not have to be present if you don't feel it is fitting for your character's story progression. However, it will be an event trigger point.

It is a little after 4 am in story. You still have a couple hours, in game, to get your character into place for the scene event.

Last edited:
Would you guys be interested in having a Discord channel to chat and plot on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back