• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

“At the Starbucks near the hospital. I’ll see you there okay?” She assured him and hung up then left to go see him there, taking kraken with her so he could get out the house for a bit.

She just nodded and smiled st him then went to her room. She was great with Gabriel but around max she was still super quiet.

Max gave a small smile and soon lounged back starting to fall asleep with Gabriel not even hearing Coco come back into the room after his shower

Tomas waited for her takong deep breaths as he saw her walk in. He gulped as she sat across from him "Hi.." he said quietly running a hand through his growing red hair which he had inherited from her

Carmen frowned some and sat down. “God you look just like me.” She mumbled, getting kraken curled up by her feet and just watched him some. “Go ahead sweetheart.... fire away.” She told him.

Coco smiled seeing the two of them and just tucked a blanket around them gently then headed to his room to lay down for w bit.

Tomas still looked at her in shock unable to remember the questions he had for her "You're real..." he whispered some "Sometimes I thought Dad was lying and you were dead or something."

Max woke up later and took Gabriel to bed before she made her way into the room to find Coco laying in the bed smoking a cigarette "Hey.." she murmured

Carmen nodded and frowned. “No mijo I’m reAl. Tomas I have never not wanted you sweetheart. Everything u Did was to keep you safe so you could have a normal life. Keep you away from this mess that me and Clayton call normal.” She murmured reaching across for his hand.

Coco smiled and pulled her in close. “Hey. How you doing?” He murmured tapping some ash out into the tray

Tomas shook his head some "Why wouldnt you see me though? When dad came to me,he said you didnt want to." He said quietly

Max smiled some and held him as she layed with him "I'm alright what about you?" She asked quietly

She frowned cursing Clayton in her head for his choice of words “No Tomas... like I said, everything I have done has been to keep you from this.... I don’t want you ending up in this world.... do you know how badly I wanted to keep you? I slept in the car with you outside the agency for three days before finally knowing it was the best decision for you to keep you safe.” She murmured. “Your father didn’t know about you until a couple years ago.” She explained.

He nodded some and just kept her close, eventually putting it out and stayed with her in his arms tightly. “I love you.” He murmured “If.... if what happened to Clayton... happened to me...” he trailed off not wanting to finish his sentence. Not knowing how to.

Max frowned and held him to her kissing him gently "Shhh don't think like that." She whispered stroking his cheek gently

Tomas frowned more letting a few tears fall "How come? Why didnt he know mom?! Why would you keep that from him?!"

He frowned and just nodded holding her closer. “I love you. So much.” He murmured tiredly just holding her tightly out of worry what could happen.

Carmen frowned shaking her head. “Because it was best he didn’t know. Your father was in prison when you were born. Looking at a 10 year sentence.” She explained. “And when he found out. He’d only recently gotten back out of prison again. And you saw him yesterday.... Tomas He might not survive this Alright? You needed stability and I could never give that to you.” She told him starting to cry.

Max held him and ran her fingers through his hair "I love you too Coco, so much." She whispered kissing the top of his head repeatedly wanting to keep him as close as she could as well.

Tomas shook his head some crying more "I dont want to be with them! They don't understand me mom! Dad understands, he gets me and what I like." He explained

He fell asleep with her shortly after and kept her close through the night only having to get up a couple times for Gabriel but otherwise slept through.

Carmen day and talked with him for ages on what they could do going forward from this but as he was leaving to go home she got a call from the hospital asking her to come down as soon as possible so she rushed down there and headed straight up to Claytons room, asking the nurses there what was going on, sitting down and taking his hand tightly.

The nurse frowned at her and sighed heavily "He stopped breathing for a minute, he is stable now." She murmured to her

Max woke up to make Gabriel some food smiling softly as he ate happily "My precious baby boy." She whispered before she looked at the table frowning seeing some photos on the table of Coco when he was younger.

She just nodded and frowned holding his hand still and just gently caressing his cheek watching him while he slept. “Is he making any progress?” She asked gently.

Coco came down a little after her and lit up a cigarette while he made coffee, heading back up to Chuck some jeans on then came back down to her and kissed her cheek. “Mornin.”

The nurse gave a small shrug "I can't be for sure right now, in about an hour if he is still stable we are going to take him through to do a brain scan see if there is any activity." She explained

Max smiled some as Gabriel squealed seeing him "Hey handsome." She murmured kissing his cheek back "How are you feeling papí?" She asked quietly as she got up and wrapped her arms around his neck

She just nodded and thanked her quietly before moving to lay with him carefully and holding onto him tightly out of desperation.

He smiled at her a little and held her close. “I’m alright... I’m going with Theo to see how clay is doing in a bit... if you need anything let me know okay?” He murmured.

Max nodded some "Will do, you come back im time and I might have a surprise waiting for you." She said giving him a wink

Gilly walked in and gave a small sigh "Hey, Theo is gonna be down soon. I just wanted to tell you we are looking into that vest he was wearing."

Carmen nodded a little and thanked him quietly, keeping Clayton close to her. “They’re gonna take him for a couple scans real soon. Find out if he’s gonna be okay or not.” She murmured, stroking clays cheek with the back of her hand.

He smirked at her a little and kissed her before walking out and getting on his bike to head out.

Gilly gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I'll let the guys know, I'm on duty for you today. If you need anything just let me know." He said before he stepped out to let her have privacy.

Max sighed softly and smiled a bit as she watched him go. She really did love him and she couldnt be happier right now.

She thanked him quietly and stayed laying with him for a while longer until they came to get him for the scans just watching them go while she waited in the room, looking up at Theo and coco once they arrived. “Hey... they just took him... they’re gonna find out if there’s any brain function left.” She mumbled frowning a bit.

Coco just nodded and sighed heavily stepping out of the room to speak to max, dialling her number and stood there sighing a little.

Max picked up the phone smiling some "Hey handsome whats going on?" She asked bouncing Gabriel as he whined

Theo sighed heavily giving a small nod "We support whatever decision you make okay? You got the clubs full support." He whispered to her

She frowned but nodded. “Theo I know we spoke the other day about protection... our son... Clays been meeting with him lately and I had a meeting with him yesterday... it’s nothing right now but he might do.... I think he’s romanticising this life... I’m worried he’s gonna try and make his way into it.” She mumbled.

Coco sighed heavily and frowned. “You might need to come down here soon... he got worse last night. They’re testing his brain or something ... just be ready to get a call.” He told her quietly not sure how things would turn out. “How are you and little one doing?”

Theo frowned some and gave a small nod "I'll make sure to keep an eye alright? Let other charters know his face as well so they dont take him in okay?" He murmured rubbinh her back comfortingly

Max frowned and listened giving a heavy sigh "Alright....little man isn't feeling too good, I think he has a tummy bug. Right after you left he threw up his breakfast." She explained

She nodded and thanked him quietly, looking up when they were bringing clay back in. “What’s the verdict?” She asked his doctor quickly, shaking a little and moving to sit on the edge of the bed, taking his hand in hers tightly.

Coco frowned some and sighed a little. “That doesn’t sound great... babe I’ll call you right back okay hold on.” He told her and hung up when he saw them taking clay back in.

The doctor looked over Clayton before looking at his vlipboard "There is activity, a lot actually. It seems his brain is functioning as good as it can be but we think it mkght be nerve damage." He explained before he showed her the scans and explained everything to her.

Max sat down with Gabriel and cuddled him close making sure he was comfy while she put on some TV for him

She frowned as she looked over everything. “So he can get better then?” She asked him hopefully. “At least to a point where he can communicate and whatnot?” She asked him, looking back over at Theo again, smiling a little.

He curled in close to her starting to babble nonsense until her phone was ringing and Jon’s face came up on the screen. “Da! Da!” He squeaked happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back