Hasterville [MAIN RP Thread!]

Pace Ackermann || Corporal Lexington (NPC)

Lexington was too frightened to do anything. "H...FFFFFUUCKKKK!!!" He began to scream in panic as he was helplessly dragged into the distance towards the fridge. Pace looked to the corporal, then to the woman. She made her choice. She snuck over to the woman and pointed to the window, then at the door, and made a hand signal to sneak out. Pace wasn't sure if the woman was capable of scaling windows, but she sure was. Hopefully she got the hint, so the two could get out. 

@Yappi @FireMaiden 

[You can do whatever you want to Lexington]

Ciara Ackermann

Ciara yelped and moved away from the beast. The beast was one of the things in the world that truly scared her. Unlike the masked woman, who simply filled her with worry, she was seriously terrified of the creature that just showed up. Almost as scared as Pace's scoldings. She knew this was, however, her way out. She suppressed her thoughts and tried to avoid eye contact with the beast. "N-No...I won't...unless you take off...the mask..." The girl picked up her back and pulled out a BB pistol out of her backpack, then pointed it at the woman's head. It seemed pointless, but BB pistols could blind someone if they hit in the eye. 

@Shammy the Shamrock @Buckteeth

[Nailed it.]

Jason slammed the fridge down on Lexington's head multiple times turning it into a thick mush coating the whole room in blood and the blood pouring out of the now stump. He started at the 2 and started to rip the handle off the fridge. It broke in half making a shiv. 

Pace Ackermann

With Lexington dead, Pace knew it was only a matter of time before the masked crazy guy would catch up to them. She flew off to the side, held onto a couch, put it in front of the stairs, and kicked it down. "Hey, hurry up and go!" Her voice became more and more intense as she continued attempting to slow down the man with the mask. She didn't want to admit to anyone that she was slightly scared, but it wasn't fear for her own life alone. It was fear that something might happen to someone who tried to do good and help the family, which was that woman. She then tried the same for a small dresser. Pace used as much strength as she could to get that down the stairs. 

@Yappi @FireMaiden

Pace Ackermann

With Lexington dead, Pace knew it was only a matter of time before the masked crazy guy would catch up to them. She flew off to the side, held onto a couch, put it in front of the stairs, and kicked it down. "Hey, hurry up and go!" Her voice became more and more intense as she continued attempting to slow down the man with the mask. She didn't want to admit to anyone that she was slightly scared, but it wasn't fear for her own life alone. It was fear that something might happen to someone who tried to do good and help the family, which was that woman. She then tried the same for a small dresser. Pace used as much strength as she could to get that down the stairs. 

@Yappi @FireMaiden

(Ok wait, so how is this apartment laid out. Where are the characters. I am confused)

M calmed some at the woman's yielding statement, but still bristled with immediate dislike for the woman. His heart hurt a bit when the girl responded negatively to him, but could he really blame her? This had obviously been stressful to begin with, and now someone...no...something like him showing up? He was honestly surprised she was keeping her cool as well as she was. He heard her refuse to "call him off", a turn of phrasing he was finding more irritating the more he thought about it, and mumble something before taking out a BB gun and pointing it at the woman. If she wouldn't let her go, then he wouldn't either. M smiled, strangely proud of the girl. He rose to his full height, and took a few slow steps towards the two. He didn't want to spook either of them into doing anything rash now that the situation seemed under control, so he stopped a distance of a few yards away.

He pointed at the broken phone, "If you aren't trying to hurt her, then what exactly did I just see? Seems strange for someone to just attack a child like that." He lowered his arm and looked in the girl's direction, knowing that she was probably still scared of him. He spoke softly, "Did this woman hurt you? 'Cause if she did..." He let the statement go unfinished.

@JPax

@Shammy the Shamrock

Dragon

"You'll kill me?  That's a pretty bold thing to do."  Dragon let out a sigh as she was backed into a corner by the two.  There was nothing more she could do as she reached for her hood.  

Avery

Avery removed the hood, a flurry of black hair burst from it.  "I was in a panic."  This time her voice was more shy and with a hint of fear in it.  "There.  You saw it.  Can you put the gun away?"  She covered the bottom part with her scarf and the top part with her hand since she wasn't comfortable with the beast and girl seeing her.

@JPax @Buckteeth

Ciara Ackermann

Ciara scoffed at the girl's cockiness at first, then saw the mask come off. Sure, it helped in making her look more human but it didn't change what she did; Ciara still saw her attacker who both silenced her with the phone. She realized the monster wasn't anything to be afraid of, it-no, he was helping her. Ciara froze up, still annoyed with the woman. The BB pistol tumbled out of Ciara's hand and fell to the ground. She stepped back and grabbed ahold of his arm, hiding her face behind it. Ciara let out a pained whimper. "S-She just sorta landed behind me...and approached me...I pulled out my phone and she knocked it out of my hand...I really was scared. Then...then you showed up an'...thank you."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Buckteeth

God dammit, not again.. Henry grumbled in his mind, rolling up his sleeve to check his watch. An hour and a half. An hour and a fucking half. That damn property dispute case took waaay to long for his liking, even with his special advantage. As his black leather dress shoes hypnotically clacked against the pavement along with the shoes of the other passers by, he pulled his phone from his coat pocket, and texted Jackson:

Hey bud. I'm on my way at home. Do you want anything from downtown to eat?

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:

Pace Ackermann

@Yappi @FireMaiden

(Turns out I can't sleep)

Dylan Evergreen

"Yeah I'm going!" Dylan said, already leaving. She was concerned about this girl, but felt like she could handle herself and was now focusing on getting the hell outta dodge.

While his older sister was escaping a madman, Jackson was waiting in their apartment, which they shared with a guy named Henry. Henry was cool, and sometimes him and Dylan would do things together that looked fun but he couldn't do until he was older. And didn't have to go to bed at 8. Anyway, his phone buzzed; which yes the nine year old has a phone, but who cares. Could you get a pizza? Cheese? He responded. @Safety Hammer

(Turns out I can't sleep)

Dylan Evergreen

"Yeah I'm going!" Dylan said, already leaving. She was concerned about this girl, but felt like she could handle herself and was now focusing on getting the hell outta dodge.

While his older sister was escaping a madman, Jackson was waiting in their apartment, which they shared with a guy named Henry. Henry was cool, and sometimes him and Dylan would do things together that looked fun but he couldn't do until he was older. And didn't have to go to bed at 8. Anyway, his phone buzzed; which yes the nine year old has a phone, but who cares. Could you get a pizza? Cheese? He responded. @Safety Hammer

Sure bud. You want any soda with that, too?

Henry immediately re-routed himself to head straight to a Little Caesar's. Henry was a great kid. He was one of the best behaved ones he had ever met, too. He was his little buddy, in reality. Many a night was spent by the two eating ice cream and playing either cards or video games. Dylan was great too. He couldn't ask for a better friend or partner. She was strong smart, and a damn good parent.

Sure bud. You want any soda with that, too?

Henry immediately re-routed himself to head straight to a Little Caesar's. Henry was a great kid. He was one of the best behaved ones he had ever met, too. He was his little buddy, in reality. Many a night was spent by the two eating ice cream and playing either cards or video games. Dylan was great too. He couldn't ask for a better friend or partner. She was strong smart, and a damn good parent.

Nope! Dylan got some before she picked me up from Tessa. Jackson sighed, and got up, his phone in hand. He was a little bored waiting for Dylan, but knew sh was probably helping soemone. She did that a lot, and Jackson really liked that. 

Pace Ackermann

@Yappi @FireMaiden

Jason grabs the dresser while it's sliding and props it up neatly on its side. He then proceeded to walk past it. he was about up the stairs, he gripped the shiv tighter. It started to show as blood ran down his hand. The bullets in his leg were not doing to well. His looking like it could fall off at any moment.

Kynthia blinked in confusion, still rather wary of Elaine. "Well, she usually at home..." She slowly lead the older girl to a rather beat up part of town. "OH! AGATHEEEEE!" She cried, yanking free of Elaine's hand and rushing into an older girl's arms. 

"KYNTHIA! WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!? I CAME HOME AND YOU WERE NOWHERE!" She shouted, squeezing Kynthia tighter.

(Sorry its short, goodnight!)

(Don't know when wifi will go off and want to be safe)

@JPax

@JPax

Pace Ackermann

Pace slid to the window and picked up one thing from before. Lexington's hat. In a pretty stupid attempt at attacking, she flung the hat like a frisbee towards Jason's leg, hoping it would do at least something. "Oh god, even Ciara would say that was pointless..." She muttered under her breath before diving out of the window and grabbing onto the ridge between the first and second floor. Pace looked up at the second floor window, then to the woman. "Okay, we better get the hell out of here before that masked guy shows up and thinks of throwing something!"

@FireMaiden @Yappi

Elaine Arini

Elaine couldn't help but smile a little when the children were reunited. "That's great you two are reunited, I guess. I caught the little bugger trying to rob a jewelry store and...well the rest is history." She turned towards her apartment. "This may sound a little off, but I have a bit of an infestation problem at home that I can't deal with alone." Elaine vanished for a split second, revealing nothing but floating clothes. "Even though I can do this, I think mice and rats can see me." She reappeared. 

"Don't worry, you're not in this alone. I have my cousins to help."

@Echo Dreamsong

Dylan Evergreen

"I'm genuinely surprised he didn't chuck that fucking fridge at us," Dylan said, looking at her. "Oh, I'm uh...Steel, but the way," She said, feeling it better not to say her real name. "But yeah, let's hurry." @JPax

Agathe looked at Kynthia with a deep glare. "Again?! Moomoo! I told you not to go over there anymore!" She huffed, shaking her head. "When you're old enough, you can get a job... I know you want to help, but you left Matthew alone!" The older girl slowly took off the little pack she was wearing and set it down. A little boy reached out, his hair a bit messy and his eyes still closed. "I had to rush back home and take him too..." Matthew let out a little yawn, clinging to Agathe when she picked him up. "Thank you for getting my sister... I'll be glad to help, but could you watch Matthew while I do it?" She asked, bouncing the toddler. Matthew was also hugging his stuffed polar bear.

@JPax

Elaine Arini

"Yeah, sure. I also have baby food in my apartment. And a crib. Jax somehow got his hands on it. Anyways, I can watch children." Elaine looked to the baby. She didn't often encounter babies because of her job in the Hasterville bar. However, she did raise some by volunteering at a hospital so she knew what she was doing. "Anyways, I'd like you two to meet my cousins. They're gonna help you with this operation." Elaine began a walk towards the apartment building.

Somehow, the atmosphere got darker as the apartment neared. If anyone was experienced enough, they'd realize Elaine lived in the extremely bad part of town. Apartment, as well as air quality, went down in this area. She pointed to the building. "Pick up the pace. It's on the fifth floor, room 5011."

@Echo Dreamsong

"...And that is the history of the B-52 bomber. Right, well, that concludes our tour. Any questions? No?"

Seeing that no-one had questions about his tour, like usual (less down to his good explanations and more down to the fact society is lazy), Michael decides to take his late afternoon break. 'Not long until my shift is done,' he thought, 'then I get my weekly paycheck. Might go for a steak later.' With that though firmly planted in his scarred head, he gets to work with his cleaning equipment to carefully clean the war exhibits. The boss insisted on letting the janitor deal with it, since he gets paid for it, but some of these weapons hold value to him. He wasn't going to let a bumbling idiot touch them. He bets that the janitor has never even touched a gun in his life.

He almost spends so much time on his work, he almost forgot to organize the next tour. 'Eh, I'll do it later' ,he thought to himself, 'it's not like I don't have this all memorized.'

Aryn was walking around the museum, mostly at the old weapons. He quite enjoyed looking at the old Thompson SMGs. He wasn't really part of a tour, and saw Michael cleaning the exhibits. He takes a step back to give the man the needed space to clean the weapons. For now he was using advancement foresight on most of the things in the museum as he was curious to see exactly how the technology had developed over time, along with the alternate routes of development they could have taken if things had gone different in history.

(Sorry this was late and short, I didn't really get a notification)

@The Fabulous Emerald

Matthew's eyes finally opened, and taking in the scene, he began to sob. The dark was scaring him, and Agathe continued to try and calm him but he let out another little cry. Kynthia crossed her arms and moved a bit faster. "Why do we need to pick up the pace? I think it would be much better if slow mo over there got to walk normally." She complained, rolling up eyes. "Hurry up Aggie! Matthew's only gonna get worse!"

@JPax

Michael isn't particularly tall, but he is built like the tanks he used to drive. Since he is only wearing a grey tank top, it is very clear that he works out regularly at the gym. He has a prettty bland body other than a green dragon's head tattoo on his left arm, and a mild burn on his right hand face and arm (reference the image on my CS for that). Around his neck, however, are some dog tags that are blotchy with corrosion from the hardships of time. He notices a young lad looking at the guns, and decides to walk over.

"Ahh, the Thompson M1A1. Mediocre accuracy, but great at mowing down the enemy lines. Good gun."

@Doctor Nope (sorry, i forgot then went for supper)

Elaine Arini || Jim Fischer (NPC)

"I'm going to have to agree with 'Moomoo' here. You better pick up the pace." Elaine could practically feel the eyes of the shadows glaring them down. They weren't going to stop for anyone, and Elaine was the only adult who could really do anything. She wasn't the strongest woman, so if push came to shove she might as well consider herself flat on the ground along with the rest of the younger kids. 

Upon arriving at the apartment complex, Elaine flipped out a key with the same skill she flipped out her knife, jammed it into the keyhole, and opened the door. "They can't just have anyone waltz into the lobby. Get inside, so I can lock up."

The man at the desk reached out to a microphone. "Ms. Arini, and guests. Room 5011. Elevator is to your left. Enjoy your ssstay." Elaine smiled at the man. "Good to have you back, Mr. Fischer. Let's go."

@Echo Dreamsong 

Aryn nodded. "I always did prefer SMGs to rifles. Seems a lot more efficient to me".

He constantly used advancement foresight on weapons like this even though he had already seen the development courses, but he loved to see the mechanics of future generations of SMGs. Perhaps one day he'd make an even more advanced weapon with his knowledge. Too bad he wasn't able to afford the parts needed.

@The Fabulous Emerald

"You can't mistake the usefulness of a good rifle. Ever fired guns like these? You're a bit young to know about stuff like this."

Michael didn't need any fancy foresight to recognize these weapons. He grew up with them in his hand.

@Doctor Nope

Agathe sighed and followed Kynthia a bit more quickly. She certainly wasn't anywhere near in shape, and with crying baby, was even slower than usual. Matthew continued to cry, clinging to Agathe's neck until Kynthia came over and shook a rattle for him. The little boy gently took it, giving it a little shake. What he really liked were the mountains that went along with it. Matthew wasn't one for loud sounds, but the look of nature always made him happy. "There. He should be good now." Kynthia sighed before trotting after Elaine. They all got in the elevator and Agathe began to think otherwise on this.

"Um, how many mice and rats are there? I think Matthew might get a bit nervous..." Agathe sighed, bouncing the little boy. Matthew would probably actually just take one home, but Agathe wasn't too sure about that though.

Elaine Arini

Elaine hit the elevator button and waited to reach floor 5."There are only about, uh, ten mice I've counted. Six rats. Possibly a guinea pig. I caught the little bugger crawling in Nadia's shirt last night, but he hopped away." Once they reached, Elaine flipped the same key backwards and opened the door to 5011. Inside was...

Jax Arini || Nadia Arini || The Cat-Rat (NPC)

"Nadia..." A boy sat on the only bed in the apartment aside from the crib, holding the shoulders of a girl who had a baseball bat in one hand and a BB gun in the other. "E-Elaine! I saw it! The cat sized rat's back, and it's scurrying around the ground!" Nadia shifted back on the bed, with Jax clinging onto her shoulders extremely tight. "Kill it...kill it...!"

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back