• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University IC

MOOD: Drunk and sad

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Bec Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR No honey, no...
tl;dr
kian wilson
Kian wiped away some of his tears, trying his best to calm down. He wished he wasn't acting so vulnerable, he never cried. At least, not in front of other people. He let out a bit of a shaky sigh. "I- I'm so sorry that happened, Bec..." he mumbled softly. He wanted to say something more... encouraging, but he couldn't think of anything. He hated that his friend was going through something similar, and he wanted to help as much as he could. But, deep down, he knew that was impossible. He couldn't even help himself out of this hellhole he was in, how was he supposed to help anyone else? But he nodded anyway. Maybe this wasn't about things getting better. Maybe it was really about having people by your side. For support, or whatever. "Yeah," he said, shaking Rebekkah's hand. "As friends."

Kian gave a bit of a chuckle, rubbing his eyes with his hands. They were red at this point. He sniffled a bit. "Yeah, I'm probably being stupid anyway..." He looked around. He wanted to change the subject, but how? He coughed nervously, wiping away some more stray tears. "Uhh... what do you wanna do now?" he asked, turning to his friend and giving her a sheepish smile.

Already knowing what she was going to say, Kian quickly added "I'm not dancing, though... no... no dancing for Kian." he said with a small, awkward chuckle. The goofy smile was back on his face, and he seemed to be loosening up a bit more. He was glad that he finally had a friend... one who genuinely gave two fucks about him.

Who knows? Maybe we could even be, like... best friends.

Kian hummed a bit at the thought as he looked around the party. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all, the raging of the party was actually kind of... fun. Even if it would come back to bite him in the ass the next morning. He let out a happy sigh and looked back at Bec. "I can't hear a thing you're saying. If you're saying anything. I don't even know." he admitted, laughing. He loved being so... carefree. Happy. For the first time in years, he was genuinely happy... or at least, not unhappy.

I love everything.

code by valen t.

Tags:
Jean ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
Outfit
: XoXo
tl;dr
: no.

6-F826422-4217-40-C0-81-C0-96-E1-AA28-E1-D3.jpg
@CasTheUnfriendlyGhost

❝ Cassian Gallagher ❞

As Jean finished his story, an exhausted laugh slipped from his mouth. It was ridiculous, and he could almost see it: the blonde boy covered in strawberry cake and his grandmother shrieking. “Thank you,” Cas whispered, glad he’d at least stopped crying. He yawned again, moving his head to rest on Jean's chest, taking a moment to listen to his heartbeat. “I...I’d like to hear more, but...I’m too tired,” Cas admitted, tugging the blankets up higher around them.

He hadn’t been this comfortable since...well, forever, really. It was nice, to know that someone cared, even if it were only for a night. If he woke up in the morning and Jean wanted nothing to do with him, he’d find a way to deal with it. Or he’d pretend to be unbothered and uncaring until it stopped hurting so much. That was what Cas was best at, after all. Pretending. Pretending he didn’t want anyone around him, that he hated them, that he was nothing more than some arrogant British prick with a stick up his ass.

“You’re a good person, Jean,” Cas murmured, half asleep. It was perhaps the truest thing he’d said all night. His tall friend truly was good. “Better than me, though that’s not hard...better than most people,” he continued, voice growing softer by the second. The steady beating of Jean’s heart paired with the soothing sensation of the arms around him was lulling him to sleep, despite how hard he resisted.

“I think...I think I would have done something stupid, tonight, if you hadn’t been there to save my arse,” he admitted, sighing softly. “I do a lot of stupid things, but this would have topped them all, so...thank you.”

For someone who didn’t say “please” or “thank you”, Cas sure as hell was saying it a lot tonight. He wondered if Jean noticed. It was odd, feeling something than grief for once. He wasn’t sure if he liked it. Good feelings were dangerous. They always turned around to bite you in the ass. He’d deal with that later, though.

For now...he was tired.

So tired…

So…

Cas finally drifted off, the tiniest hints of a smile on his face, pleasantly warm and safe in Jean’s arms.

0ce7b798d161c7299fc3b7f6f76059a7.gif

b194b8814b311ce463906b875d3c270a.gif

e8eff81ae26d4b507da078fcdec4df41.gif

Coded by Kio

[/bg]

mood :
sad

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean laughed softly. "It's alright, we have plenty of time for me to tell you all of my embarrassing stories" he said as he picked up on Cas saying thank you to him. It did throw him off guard,but he figured if he said anything about it Cas wouldn't say it to him again. So he kept his mouth shut and just smiled silently.

"A good person? If I'm one then you are one too ya idjit" he said in a hushed tone, like one would say to a loved one. It did break Jeans heart to know that Cas would've done something...if Jean wasn't here. That made Jean honestly feel like the happiest person in the world in a sense because he kept Cas unharmed for another day. That was an accomplishment in itself. As Cas said thank you to him again Jean, in a quiet and cracked voice, said "Thank you" as well. Thanking him for staying..for not pushing Jean away like he probably would other people. Or at least Jean would like to think so.

Jean said nothing for a moment. He wanted to make sure Cassian was asleep with his steady breathes. Jeans hand caressed Cas' cheeks and his fingers brushed a few strands of hair from his face. "If only you knew..how happy you make me.." he whispered, his eyes fighting to stay awake. He hoped this night wasn't a dream and he would wake up with Cas in his arms like he had wished for time and time again. He hoped that in the morning Cas wouldn't act indifferent and distance himself because that would break Jean..into a million pieces. Would he show that he would be hurt? No, that would just make things complicated. So he was begging inwardly to whoever was listening that Cas remain close to him..

Jean closed his heavy eyelids and took a deep breath. As he dozed off the last words he remembered him saying in a hushed voice, against Cas' chocolate hair, was:

"I think..I can love again..if it's with you"
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Tired
OUTFIT: XoXo

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Asher ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Archer Quinn
The cold never bothered me anyway….(Okay yes it does but shhhh)

Asher seemed to recover quickly, much to Archer’s relief, and as his friend pulled him closer once again, Archie let out a tiny, content sigh. His eyes slipped closed again, despite his promise that they could leave, and for a few peaceful minutes he allowed himself to sink into the comforting warmth of his friend’s arms. When Asher finally got up, Archie let out a small groan of protest, immediately cold.

“H-heyyy. I was comfortable,” he grumbled, eyes still closed. “And warm,” he added, frowning as he cracked open an eye to look up at Asher. Groaning, Archie heaved himself up, eyes half lidded and a yawn slipping from his mouth. “You don’t...gotta carry me,” he muttered, shoving his frigid hands into the deep pockets of his pants, shoulders slumped. “I can...walk just fine.”

Yawning once more, Archie turned towards the door, looking to Asher before stumbling towards the exit, making sure his roommate was following. To anyone who didn’t know him, he was sure he looked just like every other drunken, bumbling idiot that was stumbling around the place. In reality, he was just exhausted and 99% sure he’d pass out once he made it two feet out the door. If he made it that far.

Duuuudeee, what if I like….pass out before we get to the dorm…

And I like...freeze to death. DUUUUDE I’D BE A POPSICLE. SIIIICCCKKKK…

Archie, surprisingly, made it out the door in one piece, looking back at Asher expectantly. His brown eyes were still half shut, and he was still sure he’d pass out the second he made it to their dorm, but...there was another feeling there, besides the utter exhaustion. Happiness. Archie was truly happy to have made a friend as kind as Asher, and no way in hell would he let anything mess that up.

It was colder outside than he expected and Archie frowned, shivering. “It’s freezing out here Ashy,” he groaned, giving his friend what he was sure was the most pathetic look in the history of the world. “Why is California so cooollldddd?”

Sighing, he took a few steps down the stairs, sluggish and clumsy in his movements, unable to shake the sleep from his body.

“It’s like...winter time or something out here.”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Drunk

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Westie ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no.
tl;dr
Cameron Turner
Darlin’ you look happier, you do…

When Weston stripped Cameron of his clothes, he was sure his breath hitched in his throat, some sliver of the sober self consciousness that should have been there. It was forgotten only a second later, erased completely by the feel of the shorter boy’s fingers running through his hair. And when Weston pulled him onto the bed, there were no words to describe the emotions that flowed through him—such utter ecstasy that it went beyond anything he’d ever felt before.

It was as if their two collective souls had twined into one, and their every movement perfectly complemented each other. Cam was certain that if you were to listen to their heart beats right then and there, they would have been beating in perfect synchronization.

If you’d asked Cam just a few weeks ago where he thought he’d be today, his answer would have been somewhere along the lines of “hidin’ in my dorm and paintin’ somethin’ pretty.” Now? There was nowhere else he could imagine being, nowhere he’d rather be. The boy in front of him was more beautiful—more perfect—than any painting he’d ever paint, or any he’d see in a museum.

It was a different sort of feeling, like...like he could conquer the whole world, if only Westie believed in him. Normally that would have scared him. And, yeah, maybe somewhere deep in his subconscious he was scared, but right now all Cam could focus on was how utterly perfect the moment was.

When Weston pulled the blankets over them, wrapping them in their own little cocoon of warmth and safety, Cam let out a happy sigh, hand braced on the mattress above Weston’s head in an attempt not to crush the boy. His arm almost gave out when the smaller boy claimed his mouth again, deep and intense. Right when he was sure he’d collapse on top of him, Weston pulled back, almost as out of breath as he was.

“Even if...even if I’d never lied in my life, darlin’,” he murmured, eyes pinned on Westie’s. “Even then, me sayin’ I love you more than anyone—even you—could love me...it would still be the truest thing I’ve ever said. It is the truest thing I’ve ever said,” he continued, rolling off the top of Weston’s body and flopping beside him, turning on his side to face him and tugging him close against his body.

“I’ll always keep you warm, Westie,” he whispered, placing a kiss on the smaller boy’s shoulder blade. “Cuz...you keep me warm in here,” he stated plainly, pointing at his heart, the tiniest of smiles gracing his face. He was still utterly drunk, and he probably made no sense, but...he couldn’t bring himself to care. Westie would understand or he wouldn’t, and either way it was still true.

Their faces were only centimeters apart, and Cam kissed the tip of Weston’s nose gently, before drawing back, their breath mingling in the minuscule distance between them. “You’re in for the long haul, Westie darlin’,” he slurred, closing his green eyes for a second before opening them again, eyes dipping to Weston’s swollen mouth. “I don’t think my heart can take it if you end up leavin’ me in the dust for someone who deserves you.”

Cam leaned forward again, like he was going to kiss Weston, before smirking and pulling back just before their lips made contact. “But you...you have to promise me that when, inevitably, someone better comes runnin’ along, someone better for you, you have to leave me behind, darlin’,” he whispered, smile still on his face despite what he’d just said. It was a stupid, insecure drunken thought, but one he had to voice nonetheless. It was true—Cam didn’t want to hold Weston back from true happiness.

“I love you, Weston Beck, more than livin’ life itself.”

code by valen t.

"sleep."

Asher Evans

Asher looked at the shivering boy in front of him. He hugged him and pulled him close, but he didn't know how long the warmth would last. He shivered a bit and hoped he was doing enough to warm the shorter boy up before letting out a sigh and picking him up. He was going to carry Archie back to their apartment, no matter how tired Asher was, and no matter how much Archie objects. He looked down at him and gave a bit of a smile, shivering a bit. "Sleep. I'll take you back," he told Archie, hoping that he was warm enough.

He looked up at the stars as he walked. Either he was surprisingly strong or Archie was surprisingly light, he was too tired to think about which one that was. His eyelids got heavier and he yawned, there was a slim chance of him actually making it to the apartment before passing out. But no. He had to be strong. For Archie. Besides, he didn't want to freeze to death. He let out another shaky yawn and continued walking, determined to stay as wide awake as possible. He was running purely on motivation at this point. More than anything, he wanted some coffee. Just a fifteen minute caffeine buzz, that was all he needed. He always seemed to have a cup of coffee in his hands, even right before going to bed. Probably one of the reasons he doesn't sleep. But whatever.

God, I wish I had some coffee.

Asher looked down at his tired friend and smiled softly. He was... cute. No. Bad. We literally just met. He let out yet another yawn and kept his gaze on Archie, his pace slowing a bit. Sure, it was cold, and sure, he wanted to get back to the apartment, but this was a nice moment. He wanted to savor it for as long as he possibly could. Was that bad? They seemed to be almost there, anyway. He tore his gaze away from Archie and shifted it to the apartment building ahead. He picked up his pace a little bit more, he wanted to go inside and warm up inside their apartment.

He carried his friend inside and instantly overwhelmed by the warmth. He almost passed out right then and there, but thankfully, he didn't. He walked over to the stairs and started climbing, getting more and more tired by the second. Eventually making it to their floor, he wandered down the hallway, barely even able to make out the numbers on the doors. He did eventually arrive at the door with a golden "309" screwed to the front, and he placed Archie down as he attempted to look for his keys.

Keys... I can't find my keys, Asher thought to himself, panicking slightly. He attempted to rub the exhaustion away from his eyes before looking at Archie. "Um. Archie? Do you have your keys with you, by any chance?" he asked, a sheepish smile on his face. He certainly hoped so, if not that would be bad. He chuckled nervously, searching in his pockets once again for the keys to the apartment.

Shit.

mood.
Asher

location.
Frat party

outfit.
here

tags.
Archer - Kio.exe Kio.exe

code by deer of 9 colours.

mood
happily flustered
outfit
song
tags
mentions: nico sanders interactions: nico Kio.exe Kio.exe
nika ❆
there's a love emergency, sending out an S.O.S.
Nika was still curled up on the floor in her dusty corner, slumped against the wall. She was a rather pathetic sight with her smudged eyeliner and tear-streaked face, still clutching the empty bottle she'd long finished off. Her soft, bouncy curls had mostly given out by now, pale blonde hair falling in limp, messy waves down her shoulders. Nika bolted upright when she saw Nico suddenly appear in front of her, at once both horrified and delighted to see him.

"N-Nico!" Sniffling, she scrubbed at her chin to wipe away the tears that had collected there as she watched him sit down beside her. Nika didn't even want to think about how terrible she must have looked, blushing as he gently tipped her chin up to meet his gaze. She opened her mouth to speak but her voice seemed to catch in her throat as she looked into Nico's eyes. She was almost startled by how beautiful they were up close, the purest, most vivid azure she'd ever seen. Nika could only shrug in response to him, averting her eyes as they began to well up with tears again. He was being so sweet, tenderly wiping her tears and calling her tiny American, that her fragile heart could barely stand it, especially from someone she thought so highly of. She sniffled once again and swallowed another sob, as the last thing she wanted was to start full on ugly crying in front of Nico.

Nika slowly climbed to her feet as he pulled her up, plopping down on the couch as directed. "Aw, I'm fine," She wiped some stray tears with the back of her hand, offering a weak smile. Her heart fluttered when Nico pulled her close, the despair she was so strongly feeling just moments ago quickly evaporating. "It's nothing...it was stupid." She nestled against him, comforted by the warmth of his strong arms. "I was having a terrible night though," Nika finally spoke up after just sitting together, cuddling in comfortable silence for a little while. She lazily draped an arm around Nico to give him a squeeze, her limbs feeling heavy in her drunken state. "So I'm really glad you found me." She gaze up at him with the most sincere smile, kissing his cheek in appreciation.

"I'd say we should grab a drink, but I'm already pretty trashed," Nika remarked, her speech slightly slurred. "Looks like you've had a few yourself." With a soft laugh she playfully ruffled her fingers through Nico's sandy hair, pausing to give his head a quick but affectionate scratch. She smiled, studying his face -- she'd never seen him drunk before, and it made his eyes look kind of sleepy, which she found ridiculously cute.

Nika's smile faded as her amber brown eyes locked onto his once more. There they were again...so blue, like two crystalline pools of endless, peaceful waters. Entranced, Nika found herself staring into their depths for way too long. "I'm sorry..." She finally managed to tear herself away, forcing her gaze to rest on his attractively masculine jawline, and it instantly filled her head with lusty thoughts of the kisses she'd like to place there. "You just...have really pretty eyes," She confessed while staring squarely at his trachea.

"I-I'm sorry," She repeated, finally just looking away from him altogether. "I'm being a weirdo." Nika shook her head, pink cheeks reddening more. "Look, I'm sure you know that I--" She blurted out, but stopped herself midsentence before she said something really embarrassing.

"Oh my God, nevermind," She laughed. The booze had almost made her actually admit a true, honest feeling, and she definitely couldn't have that. After all, Nika was fairly certain that Nico merely saw her as one of the goofier members of his gang of weird American friends, and nothing more. She knew it was ultimately the same way everyone saw her -- the silly girl that's good for some laughs or a fuck every now and then, but not someone actually worth dating.

Now blushing profusely, Nika buried her face in his chest to hide how red she was. Despite her embarrassment though, she couldn't help but laugh at herself a bit. She hated feeling embarrassed, and especially in front of someone she was crushing on? Normally, she'd be close to tears at this point. But there was something about Nico's direct, no bullshit personality...it just made it all feel okay, like there was nothing to stress out over. It was odd how he could make her feel completely flustered yet totally at ease at the same time. "Yeah, seriously, forget I said anything.." She giggled, sheepishly mumbling her words into his shirt.
nine lives

Malakai Vernon
@AussieKai has set their status to:
Kiss me again, my love.

@AussieKai has set their outfit to:
I'm cold and was lazy sooo (link)

@AussieKai has set their location to:
Hanni's apartment.

@AussieKai has mentioned:
N/A

@AussieKai has interacted with:
Hanni

@AussieKai has tagged:
logastellus logastellus

@AussieKai has written a tl;dr:
Nope.
Kai allowed Hanni to hoist him up onto the island after his comment about him being on the menu, too embarrassed to protest not being able to cook for his boyfriend. He peered over the top of Hanni's phone as he scrolled through whatever food delivery site he was on, the reflection illuminating them both in the still dark room. The hands on his thighs were oh-so distracting, and Kai was left unable to make any meaningful contributions to the ordering process, the center of his attention focused on how intoxicating Hanni's warm grip felt.

When he was lifted off the counter and brought to the couch, where he was laid on his back, something that had been tight in Malakai's chest unraveled, and when Hanni's smooth, warm lips met his, a feeling of ecstasy so pure and bright that Kai had no words to describe it filled his soul. He opened fully for the beautiful boy in front of him, allowing his tongue to slip inside his mouth, and when Hanni's hands gripped his thighs tight enough that the pleasure bordered on pain, a low grain slipped from his mouth, heavy and desire filled.

It was getting hard to breathe, and just when Kai was sure he'd run out of air, Hanni broke off the kiss, movie his attention to all the sensitive places on his neck, drawing more tiny groans to slip from Kai as he tried to catch his breath. He arched his neck to give Hanni better access, hands gripping the edge of the couch cushion tightly. He was almost certain he'd have hickeys on his neck and two large, hand shape bruises on his thighs to deal with tomorrow, but Kai didn't care. Never in a million years had he thought he'd be in this position right now, and he was going to enjoy every second of it.

Hannibal's hands slipped under his shirt, instantly warming Kai's heaving chest, and when Hanni pulled away from his neck a low groan of protest made its way out of the Aussie's mouth. "Not overboard," Kai panted, reaching up and caressing Hanni's face. "Perfect. You're perfect."

There were about a thousand other things that Kai wanted to suggest Hanni do to him, but the food was sure to be arriving soon, and he wanted to take his time when he and Hanni went the final step for the first time. And it would be nice if his stomach wasn't grumbling. Grinning, Kai pulled Hanni's face back down to his, claiming his mouth as fully as the irishman had earlier, hands still on either side of his exquisite face.

Kai's heart was pounding so loudly in his chest that he was almost certain that Hannibal could hear it. It drowned out every noise, made focusing on his boyfriend all the easier as Kai pulled away again, biting his lip. He was almost positive that if the delivery person rang the doorbell now, he wouldn't be able to hear it.

"The food's going to be here soon, mate," Kai said, looking towards the door. "As much as I'd love to continue, I don't want to scare away the delivery person with how loud we're being."
º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Drunk

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Still no.
tl;dr
west beck
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend...
Weston stared into Cam’s beautiful, perfect eyes as he spoke. He shook his head. How could he ever love anyone but Cam? It was impossible. He felt his eyes sting a bit. He knew that Cam didn’t mean anything bad, but it hurt anyway... the very thought of someone coming along and threatening their relationship scared him, and he was sure that, if anything, Cam would be the one to find someone better. It had to happen eventually. He tried to shake it off with a laugh. “Mister Cameron Turner, don’t think you’re getting rid of me that easily...” he mumbled, before adding “In all seriousness, though, it’s impossible for someone ‘better for me’ to come running along... because there’s nobody on this entire planet that’s better than you. Don’t you get it? I only have eyes for you. And that’s how it’s always gonna be, okay?”

West blinked away a tear and kept going. Shit. Don't cry, Westie, not now... “Listen, if anything I’m the one that’s not good enough... and I know that you don’t like me saying that, but it’s true.” he said, attempting desperately to hold back every other tear that burned his eyes, threatening to roll down his cheeks. “You deserve so much better... someone much better than me... but I’m not leaving... I wouldn’t leave you for the entire world. I love you more than anything, Cameron.”

Weston let out a shaky sigh and gently rubbed the taller boy's back. Cam hated when he cried, and this was no time to cry. After all, he was having the time of his life... with the love of his life. He was happier, he really was, but the things Cam was saying just... upset him for some reason. And maybe he was just being stupid, but he couldn't help it. He looked back up at Cam and gave a warm smile, the lump in his throat starting to slowly disappear. "You make me so happy, Cammy..." he mumbled, any sign of an emotion other than happiness now gone.

Closing his eyes, West wrapped his arms around Cameron again, paying attention to only the feeling of the other's skin. He gave a soft smile before letting his lips touch Cam's again, letting his breath synchronize with the other's. It was a soft kiss, nothing special, but it was still... nice. Cam's lips were soft. And warm. And perfect. He never wanted this moment to end, if they stayed in this bed forever (until they eventually died of starvation, or something...) that would be fine with him. He eventually pulled away from the kiss, giving Cam another warm smile.

"You're perfect, Cammy... you have to understand that."

code by valen t.

MOOD: texies

OUTFIT: here!

basics
MENTIONS: heresies
INT: heresies
tags
TL;DR heresies
tl;dr
wolfgang brandt
for you, a thousand times

Are you happy? Wolfgang bit his lip, mulling the question over. It was a strange one, especially in the superficial setting they were standing in, but he wanted to be honest with his friends. There would be no larger a mistake than to start a friendship over lies. Relieving Lyle from his waitressing, the man chewed on the inside of his cheek as he downed a gulp of the liquor. It was spicy, with a hint of roasted earthy flavor that reminded him more like caramel chai rather than alcohol. But it was good enough, and it would give him the buzz he was desperately craving under the booming of the music. "Depends on your definition of happy." Wolf finally concluded, his teeth biting onto the plastic rim of his red cup hoping that his answer would satisfy them. "I am content with where I am currently. There is not much I can change and I have no issue with it at the moment." Well, he did have an issue with his 8-3am shifts, his lack of time spent with his own daughter, the countless times he forced a facade of brutality to make things run properly at work. But the first half of his statement was true: he could do nothing about his predicament without forcing his own neck or his daughter's.

Noticing a slight change in the ambience within the group, Wolf quickly swept the remnants of his bitterness under the rug. Tonight was for partying, not spilling your guts about the various trials and tribulations you faced in life."I would be happier with some dancing. Is a party, no? Or just place to stand around with drinks?" He chuckled. Gripping his friends' arms, he pulled them into the main lobby of the frat house, where several other college students were busy cheering over shots or jumping to the beat of the music.

code by valen t.

Rebekkah Taylor
@REBEKKAHHHH has set their status to:
This feels....strange.

@REBEKKAHHHH has set their outfit to:
Slaying in this dress (link)

@REBEKKAHHHH has set their location to:
Party.

@REBEKKAHHHH has mentioned:
N/A

@REBEKKAHHHH has interacted with:
Kian

@REBEKKAHHHH has tagged:
dirt dirt

@REBEKKAHHHH has written a tl;dr:
Nope.
Of course he wouldn’t dance with her. No one ever wanted to dance with Bec. She sighed, shooting Kian a half-assed glare before sticking her tongue out at him and standing, stretching her cramped muscles. “Well, seeing as you won’t dance, jerk, we have two options. First,” Bec looked at her newfound friend, smirking, “We find someone hot to make out with. Second? I drag your arse up there and make you do karaoke with me.’

She let out a light, carefree laugh, the smirk still on her face. Rebekkah knew he would object to both options, but it was worth a shot. “Unless you have better ideas, mate,” she added, raising her eyebrows. She would have suggested more shots, but honestly? She was already shitfaced as it was, and seeing as Kian was grinning like a fool, tears long forgotten, he was too. More alcohol would not be a good idea. For either of them.

The party seemed to be dying down, even if it was still crowded as all hell. In Australia, parties had more finesse, and were less...disgusting. Cleaner, even. American parties were a cesspit of horny young people too drunk to control their actions. The world was spinning, and everything seemed fuzzy. How odd. Absolutely everyone that passed by seemed more attractive than they actually were, and Bec couldn’t help but to shoot a few (very sloppy) winks in people’s direction, blowing kisses and waving like the queen as they made their way through the crowd. She looked ridiculous, she was sure, but did she care? Not in the slightest.

“Look,” Bec grinned, pointing at a particularly attractive guy standing in the corner. He was a stranger, someone she’d never met. “He’s perfect. Now go. Shoot your shot, mate,” she teased, gently shoving him towards the guy, eyebrows wriggling. “Go stick your tongue down his throat or something.”

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

laird arrezola

interactions:
Rhett Brighton
mentions:
N/Ag
tags:
dirt dirt

mood:
emotional
outfit:
outfit here

Laird blushed looking into Rhett's eye, he let his head plop back onto his pillow as he covered his face the blush never leaving his face. "Rhett I like hanging out with you too but I don't understand why you like me...there is nothing remotely attractive about me...I have a large scar on my forehead, I'm deaf, awkward as fuck...and...I'm a virgin...there's nothing great about me at all..." Laird felt his eyes water, he hated talking about himself like this but it was the truth. Laird hardly had friends growing up and was always bullied, the reasons we're stupid especially in highschool. He doesn't even know the true reason why he was bullied throughout his high school years, Laird tried multiple times to make it stop but it worsened each year. Softly sniffling, allowing the tears to escape his eyes and fall down his face, Laird continued to have his hands cover his face. He felt weak and vulnerable in front of Rhett, "I'm sorry for crying in front of you...I just made the vibe in the room turn to shit...it's just...I don't think I'm an amazing person...I don't feel like I am one..." Laird sniffled once more, running his fingers through his hair, sitting up he avoided eye contact with Rhett and tried keeping his eyes preoccupied with anything else. Laird hated crying, but it was something normal for him, he cried almost every night when he was in high school trying to figure out why he was being harrassed and bullied. "I was bullied a lot in high school and the hurtful comments and actions...I am not an amazing person...I couldn't even stand up for myself..." Laird sighed looking into Rhett's eyes, they we're calm and soothing to Laird, he felt at ease pouring his emotions to the other.

can you make the pain disappear?

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Archer Quinn
@stArchie has set their status to:
I’m tired but Ashy is cute.

@stArchie has set their outfit to:
Duuuuude like those parachutes in school (link)

@stArchie has set their location to:
Our dorm but we don’t have keys.

@stArchie has mentioned:
N/A

@stArchie has interacted with:
Ashy

@stArchie has tagged:
dirt dirt

@stArchie has written a tl;dr:
Nope.
(The music buttons work in these posts btw : 0)
Archer hadn’t been expecting Asher to pick him up—hadn’t even known the boy was that strong—but as soon as he settled into his friend’s arms, he was instantly comforted by the warmth that enveloped him. Archie’s brown eyes slipped shut and he rested his head against Asher’s chest, content to listen to the taller boy’s heartbeat as they walked back to the door, the sound of it like a drum.

“I like the sound of your heart, Ashy,” he murmured without meaning to, though he was too exhausted to be embarrassed. He didn’t open his eyes when they entered the apartment complex, half asleep and loving the feeling of Asher’s arms around him. He was ready to tumble into bed with his newfound friend and sleep.

When they reached their room and Asher set him down gently onto his wobbly feet—like a newborn deer, Archie still didn’t open his eyes and he rested his chin on the taller boy’s shoulder as he searched for the keys. “I didn’t bring mine,” he answered blearily, wrapping his arms around his friend’s torso in a lazy hug as he buried his face in Asher’s chest. “You n Jae said you were staying home so I thought I didn’t need mine,” he added, grabbing Asher’s arms and wrapping them around his back, craving physical affection.

“If you don’t have your keys we can’t get inside,” he added, frowning. To think that they were less than ten feet from a bed and they couldn’t even sleep in it. “Ashy I’m tireeedddd,” Archie whined pathetically, removing himself from the safety of Asher’s arms to jiggle the doorknob. “And the door’s locked.”

Way to state the obvious, Archie dude. Way to state the obvious.

If he was being honest, Archie was about ready to curl up on the hallway floor and sleep, but instead he retreated back into Asher’s embrace, pouting. Of course his luck had run out. He couldn’t meet an amazingly sweet, gentle, cute person and expect there not to be consequences. His mom had taught him—as crazy as everyone thought she was—enough about nature demanding a balance.

“It’s the stupid balance,” Archie groaned, fairly certain that Asher had absolutely no clue what he was talking about. “My mom says that nature demands a balance for everything, so now that I’ve met you something bad has to happen to balance it out,” he attempted to clarify, even if he wasn’t sure he was making any sense at all.

Meredith Quinn was strange, to say the least, but she’d never been wrong. She believed in all this mystical—energies, crystals, reading the stars, omens. It was probably the reason why Archie was the way he is today.

“Thanks a lot mom.”
º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

"It's gonna be fine..."

Asher Evans

Asher let out a bit of a tired groan, holding onto his friend. Archie didn't have his key either, they were locked outside. No bed, nowhere to sleep but the cold, hard hallway. He yawned a bit, another sudden wave of exhaustion coming over his body. "I only went because you were going... I didn't wanna be in my room alone..." he admitted sheepishly. "I... I don't like being alone... and you've been, like, really nice to me..."

Asher let out a sigh of exhaustion, hoping to whatever higher power existed, if one did, that Archie wouldn't think that he was annoyed or upset with him. "But... fine. It's fine. We can find... somewhere else to sleep. Even if it's on the floor..." he said, letting out another yawn. He smiled a bit at the thought of the two of them sleeping on the floor together. Of course, a bed would be ideal, but sleep is sleep. And that was the best sleep he'd had in a while... he may have been a heavy sleeper, but he seemed to wake up every night with multiple bad dreams. Having someone by his side while he was asleep was pretty nice, but if he was being honest, he wouldn't blame Archie if he left.

He sat down on the floor against the wall, pulling Archie down with him. "Fuck it... we're just gonna sleep here..." he muttered. Sure, the floor was incredibly cold and disgusting, but it was their last resort. He took another look at Archie, who was curled up in a cute little ball on the floor. He gave a soft smile and kept his eyes on Archie, unable to tear them away from his adorable face... his features were perfect, and from what he could tell, so was his personality.

Absorbing what his friend was saying about "nature's balance," Asher simply nodded in agreement. He agreed with everything about nature requiring a balance, whenever a good thing happened to him a bad thing happened in return. Perhaps Archie coming into his life was the good thing, and now he was trapped with him outside their apartment. But who knows? Maybe someone will come and rescue them, or something.

God, I hope so, he thought to himself before letting his eyes flutter shut.

mood.
Kinda nervous... what if we don't get in?

location.
Dorm... but outside it.

outfit.
here

tags.
Archer - Kio.exe Kio.exe

code by deer of 9 colours.

Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Content
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Frat House
Did you mention anyone?
Wolf, Lyle
Who are you talking to?
Wolf, Lyle
And, like, who are tagging, exactly?
No issues about his life right now? She was going to say something,but she knew it wasn't in her place to say anything. She knew no matter what she'd still try and be there for him and Mika because she knows that being a single father is hard especially with HIS busy schedule. She just wants to always lessen his load.

When she was in thought Wolf pulled her and Lyle to the dance floor. Her inner self was nervous,but thankfully the alcohol was burning her cheeks and making her whole body relax. Her fingers ran through her hair and her hips swayed to the music. She didn't realize it,but she ended up dancing on Wolf or at least half of him. She ended up tugging Lyle to join her so they were both dancing on Wolf..she was less self-conscious about dancing since it wasn't just her.

After the few songs were over Lottie was laughing and she ended up pulling the end of her blue dress down. "I think you're right, dancing was a good idea Wolfie" she said with a big smile,cheeks still flushed. "What do you think Lyle?" She asked and heard his answer before she excused herself before looking to see if there was any water. By the time she found some of course thats when the party was dying down, which made perfect sense considering the time. She was bold right now, but not bold enough to ask Wolf to keep her company... should she just go and walk home? She was sure Kai was gone and not at the dorm, but she'd be fine walking home late right?

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Emo to extremely psyched

OUTFIT: Here

basics
Mentions:
Aurelia Lockhart

Interactions:
Aurelia
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
tags
TL;DR Teddy gets ditched, then meets a beautiful stranger.
tl;dr
teddy vega
Well here I am, don't know how to say this
only thing I know is awkward silence...
Teddy sat on a ratty sofa, angrily chugging the rest of his beer as the party continued to rage on all around him.

What happened? When did this night turn to complete shit?

Of course he knew the answer to that question; it was precisely when the girl he'd been obsessing over all week ditched him for another guy, a handsome fuckboy type with swoopy, tousled bangs. Last he saw they were making out outside.

For Teddy, it really just seemed to confirm the nagging thought that's plagued him all throughout his adolescence. A desperate thought that weighed even heavier on his heart now, into adulthood.

Why would any girl want to be with me? What do I have to offer anyone? I'm just a skinny, awkward, poofy-haired dweeb.

He was positive there wasn't a girl on Earth who was into such a cursed combination.

Ever the conscientious boy, Teddy stood and stalked off to find somewhere to properly dispose of his empty cup before he headed home to forget this shitty night ever happened. The place was already a huge mess, but despite his "fuck everything" attitude he couldn't bring himself to add to it.

He was making his way to the kitchen when someone was suddenly thrust toward him, startling him out of his bitter thoughts. All he saw was a flash of golden hair, and Teddy instinctually grabbed hold of the tiny figure to steady them. He was still holding her, gently gripping her shoulder blades when she finally lifted her head from his chest. A look at this mysterious stranger's face made Teddy forgot all about his pity party for the moment, stunned speechless.

He swallowed hard as he stared into her crystal blue gaze, admiring the uniquely catlike almond shape of her warm, sparkling eyes. She was wearing the most beautiful, friendly smile that it made Teddy break into a big grin of his own, pausing on it to study the shape of her plump, perfect lips and how soft and luscious they looked.

The sound of her laugh seemed to instantly melt away his sour mood. He couldn't help but chuckle at her comment about taking him to dinner, scanning his brain for a witty retort but coming up short. "I -- n-no worries. Are you all right? It's getting pretty rowdy in here," He motioned with his chin towards the group of loud drunk dudes causing a ruckus next to them, hazel eyes still fixed on her, having a difficult time tearing them away. Not to mention his hands; her body felt so good pressed against his, her skin impossibly soft.

"Aurelia..." Teddy nodded after she'd introduced herself, smiling thoughtfully at the unique beauty of the name, and decided it was a perfect fit. He continued to just grin at her stupidly, gazing at her beautiful face, her friendly yet mischievous smile. It made him want to pull her close and wrap his arms around her in a big hug to sincerely thank her for lifting his spirits. "Oh, uh...my name's Teddy." Finally realizing he was still holding on to her for absolutely no reason, Teddy reluctantly dropped his hands, leaving her free to take a step back.

This gave him a view of the complete package, the sight knocking the wind right out of him. She was deadass the sexiest woman he'd ever laid eyes on, in the most exquisite, elegant way possible. He indulged his hungry gaze in wandering up and down her body in a quick, subtle glance (well, as subtle as he could manage...he was fairly trashed, after all) silently appreciating how her snug dress hugged the curves of her tight, toned figure. The pastel blue shade set off her coloring perfectly, making her smooth, golden skin and sunny blonde hair look absolutely radiant.

"Were you headed this way before you decided to smash into me?" He teased, motioning ahead to the kitchen. "Did you want a drink?" Her friendly smile giving him the confidence to place his hand on the small of her back as they walked, guiding her towards the kitchen. Teddy smiled back, feeling like a hero for getting her there safely.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Aurelia Lockhart

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

RINI

Aurelia couldn't help, but look at him. Her smile stayed on her face while he introduced himself. "Yes I'm alright, I should've been more careful...Nice to meet you..Teddy" she said up to him. She felt a little sad at he let go of her,but the way his hazel eyes devoured her made her forget that.

"I was actually headed to the kitchen for a drink" she laughed and then he breath caught the back of her throat slightly as his hand went on the small of her back. "What about you? Where were you headed?" Aurelia asked. Was he headed in the same direction? Was he leaving? Better yet did he have someone he was with at the party..?

Once they got to the kitchen she looked around the counter to see..not that much,but the her blue eyes came across some gin and she figured that would be good enough for now. She didn't want to get drunk after all, especially meeting Teddy because she didn't want to embarass herself. She poured herself a cup and started drinking it like a champ, just like water. She then looked over at Teddy, leaning on the cool countertop. "So did you come here alone? I'd be surprised if nobody has tried to snatched you up yet" she said, her blue eyes looking up from his shoes to his handsome face.

I could get used to looking at him,but of course if he has someone then I won't interfere. I'm not a home wrecker haha...not to say I wouldn't think about him..

Her cheeks flushed a little pink as she thought about that,but she kept a soft gaze on him. She didn't want to scare him away.

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Lairddddd!

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Laird logastellus logastellus
tags
TL;DR Noh
tl;dr
rhett brighton
Rhett looked at Laird as he spoke, genuine sympathy in his eyes. He didn't want Laird to feel that way about himself... it wasn't true. He let out a sigh and laid his head down next to Laird's, looking into his eyes. "Laird..." he mumbled. "Well... first of all, you're very attractive, so I don't know what you're talking about..." He stopped himself when he saw Laird crying. He felt his own eyes sting as they started to water, and he brought himself closer to Laird, trying to keep the physical touch to a minimum. "Hey... don't talk about yourself like that... you're an amazing person, okay?" he said, trying to convince the other boy of what was the truth. "You're the cutest, sweetest, nicest person I've ever met, and anyone who bullied you back in high school is an asshole... they probably don't have a legitimate reason. You're perfect, and anyone who has ever told you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about. You're perfect... at least in my eyes, and probably everyone else's, too. I don't see how anyone could talk to you or even look at you and tell you you're not perfect." Giving a soft, compassionate smile, Rhett pressed his forehead against the other's in an attempt to make him feel better. "Words can't describe how I feel when I'm around you," he whispered. It was true. This was the happiest he'd ever felt... and it was all because of the very presence of this boy.

"And no, you didn't kill the vibe," Rhett added, his voice soft and calming. He stopped talking for a second, just staring at Laird, savoring the utter perfection of the boy. This moment was perfect. More than perfect. He didn't care what anyone said, this was way better than some stupid frat party. He felt a smile form across his face and he let out a happy sigh, wanting more than anything to hold onto Laird and never let go. Or at least until he feels better. "And... I'm sorry you were bullied in high school... I know how that is, it sucks... it can change you... in some ways, for the better, and in other ways, for the worse..." he said, letting out a soft sigh. "But you don't deserve it. At all. You deserve so much better..." he added, hugging Laird loosely. "I care about you more than anything, Laird... I like you... a lot."

Letting out another happy sigh, Rhett let the warmth from Laird's body spread to his own, savoring the moment. Is this what true love feels like? He thought to himself. And if it is, can I get more of it? He let out a bit of a satisfied hum, wanting more than anything to kiss Laird again, but unsure whether or not he'd be okay with it. So he decided against it, he was content with just cuddling with him anyway.

Maybe later.

code by valen t.

hungry and horny duh
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Malakai Vernon
tags
Kio.exe Kio.exe

Hannibal blushed feeling his lips press against the soft ones that were Kais' after apologizing for his overbearing behavior, but he couldn't help himself. He was in love, softly stroking his boyfriends' cheek, he nodded his head in agreement when suggested they should stop their intimate kissing in caution of not traumatizing the pizza driver. Standing up, Hannibal removed his Rolex carefully placing it on the coffee table then began unbuttoning his dress shirt, making eye contact with the Aussie he smirked a little bit before returning his vision back to the buttons, "Before you say a word, I'm not stripping for you I'm just changing into something more comfortable before our food arrives." Hannibal smiled before removing the shirt his chocolate skin shining as the moonlight hit the perfect angle illuminating his hairless chest and defined abs, he was clearly a God. Leaning down he let his lips swipe over Kais before closing the small space in a soft innocent kiss, "Just give me a minute to change, and hopefully...we can have some spare time to continue..." Hannibal placed a quick peck on the other lips once more before grabbing his shoes and discarded the button-down, walking to his bedroom. Opening the door he threw the shirt in his clothes hamper and removed his bottoms throwing them in as well only leaving him in his boxer briefs. Turning on his desk lamp, Hannibal located his pajamas swiftly putting them on, he grabbed his oxfords storing them in their designated area. Turning the desk lamp off opting to turn his LED light's on, he exited his bedroom walking back over to where Kai was located. "Alright as nice as it is I know the layout of this fucking apartment, I'd don't want to be trying to figure out where a chicken wing is at in the fuckin dark we need some light." Hannibal walked over to the light switch for the living room turning it on watching as brightness illuminated the area. Not only was he able to see where he is going, but he was also able to stare at every movement Kai made, not in a creepy way more of an admiration way. Admiring every part of his being. Looking at the time on the kitchen clock, Hannibal walked back over to the couch sitting down letting his hands rest on Kais' thighs. "It looks like we have some time to spare until our food arrives...and I know just how to spend it~" He smirked sliding his hands up to the other waist pulling him into his lap. Hannibal loved how his hands fit perfectly into the crevices of Kai's body, almost as if it were made specifically for him. Pressing kissing onto the Aussie's neck and jawline, Hannibal was hoping to cover the other entire neck in hickeys but was thwarted by the sound of a knock on the door. Groaning in annoyance but also thankful due to him being hungry, he carefully slid Kai off his lap. "They came earlier than expected so you got lucky this time." Hannibal stood walking to the front opening it, to see a young woman holding a large white pizza box with a plastic bag on top with contained their chicken wings and condiments. Plastering a fake smile on his face, Hannibal took the items from the woman and grabbed his wallet from the small entrance table opening it. He took out a ten-dollar bill as a tip handing it to her as a thank you. He could tell she was eying him up and down and quickly removed the smile from his face. " You know...you're very cute...it's such a shame I'm not off the clock yet...we could have hung out or somthing~" The woman smirked which only made Hannibal want to vomit right then and there. "Yeah...it is such a shame. Such a shame that I lost ten dollars because the beautiful young woman standing right in front of me is trying to flirt with me when I really just want to enjoy my pizza and wings then go and fuck my boyfriend." A smile formed on his face as he watched her expression change in an instant. Enjoying the flustered look on her face, he watched as she huffed and quickly marched down the hall to the elevator that leads downstairs. Closing the door locking it behind him, Hannibal shook his head walking back over to the living room placing the box and bag on top of the coffee table. "I'm pretty sure you heard that and I'm not sorry for what I said to her either..." Hannibal chuckled staring at Kai before opening the box to see the delicious hot pie just waiting to be eaten. Grabbing a slice he took a bit, releasing a soft moan as the warm content filled his mouth.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Drunk and not sad

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Bec Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR No honey, no...
tl;dr
kian wilson
As his friend pushed him towards a random dude in the corner, Kian felt his face heat up more than ever before. "Bec... y- you really expect me to just... make out with him?" he asked nervously, his speech slurring slightly. This wasn't a good idea at all. He was just some completely random dude, and... what if he was sober? He shook his head, taking a step back. Gulping a bit, he finally nodded and walked towards the stranger, wrapping his arms around him. Surprised when he didn't pull away or shove him off, Kian looked back at Bec and gave a nervous smile before turning back to the stranger. With no warning or explanation, he closed his eyes and let his lips make contact with the other's, shoving his tongue deep down his throat. He pinned him against the wall, his face heating up a bit.

He went deeper into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the other boy. Sober Kian would never have done that. Sober Kian probably would've flat-out said "no" and locked himself in his room, refusing to come out even for cuddles. But Drunk Kian was different. Spontaneous. Drunk Kian wanted to fuck everyone at the party. He probably would never hear the end of it, but he didn't seem to have a care in the world. Shots and sex were all he needed.

When the other boy finally pulled away, Kian let out a soft noise from the back of his throat. It was the best kiss of his entire life, and it ended way too soon. He wished he could go further than just a kiss, but the other boy already seemed uncomfortable. Panting slightly, he pulled away and made his way back to Bec. He let out a loud, awkward laugh, grinning from ear to ear. This was the happiest he'd been in a long time, it was good to just let go of everything. He looked around the party. It was getting late. Weird. It felt like he'd just gotten there a few minutes ago.

Kian looked back at his friend and grinned. "Your turn. Go fuck someone. Or karaoke. Or both," he slurred, letting out another laugh. Karaoke sounded good right about now, everyone seemed to already be screaming the lyrics to the song playing. They'd blend right in. But, for once in his life, Kian didn't care about blending in. He just wanted to have a good time, that was his main goal. Nothing other than hanging out with his newfound friend and having the time of his life mattered.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Nika ( Qwertycakes Qwertycakes )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo…

Nika had been having a terrible night. She hadn’t needed to say it—her eyes were red rimes, her makeup smudged—but when she did, Nico felt a short jolt of anger flash through him, followed by...something else. Protectiveness? Was that the right word for it? He didn’t know, but he also couldn’t understand how someone as bright and beautiful as Nika was having a terrible night. She should have been having fun, getting drunk enough to let all inhibitions go. With her friends, who were nowhere in sight. For some reason it made him sad.

“Why has your night been so terrible?” he asked gently, brushing a stray piece of hair out of her face absentmindedly. Nico looked away for a moment, studying the people around them. They were all lost in their own little worlds, too drunk and too self absorbed to worry about anything that was occurring around them. What would have happened if he hadn’t found Nika? Would she still be curled up in the dusty corner when the night ended?

When the blonde beauty reached a hand up to play with his hair, Nico leaned into the touch almost without thinking, a low grumble of pleasure resonating in the back of his throat. A cat. He sounded like a fucking cat. He couldn’t remember the last time someone had touched him so gently, so tenderly. When Nika’s honey brown eyes met his again, he found himself unable to look away as her gaze bore into his, like she was seeing his very soul.

“Thank you, but in Greece my eyes are the same as everyone else, mostly,” he replied to her compliment, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he smiled brightly. “Your eyes are much more beautiful. They are like...what is the gemstone called in English? Topaz. Or like the candy? Butter...butterscotch,” he continued, the tip of his tongue darting out to moisten his lips as she found him staring at his throat. The side of Nico that had long been repressed longed for her hands to touch where her eyes were, or her lips. They looked so soft...and full, and…

And he needed to cut it out. He was here to help her, not get distracted by how kind, and pretty, and brilliant she was. What kind of friend was he? “You are not being a weirdo, tiny American,” he reassured her, grinning, an eyebrow raised. “But you say “You know that I” but you do not finish your sentence, so I don’t know anything,” he said, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he ground out the English. He was surprised Nika even understood him at this point.

Nico chuckled a bit as she buried her face in his chest, face turning red as he was sure that she could hear his thundering heartbeat. “I will not forget, so might as well just tell me,” he teased, genuinely curious to know what she had been going to say. His arms wrapped around her small frame as he tugged her closer, and he rested his chin on the top of her head, a tiny smile turning the corners of his lip upwards.

Don’t be a weirdo, Nico…

code by valen t.

MOOD: Drunk-ish

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Wolf toucant toucant
Charlotte .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
tags
TL;DR No tldr for you, sorry .
tl;dr
lyle chateau
I'm still at the party haha
Lyle stayed close to Wolf's muscular body as they danced. It could have been only the alcohol, but a sense of warmth and safety came over Lyle. He could stay near Wolf forever and not even notice any time had passed. The utter perfection of the man in front of him was almost overwhelming. Almost. He wanted nothing other than to just dance with his friends, Wolfie and Lottie. In all honestly, Lyle had never really been one for dancing, so he was probably making a fool of himself, but his mind was clouded by the alcohol and he didn't have a care in the world. He felt a soft smile spread across his face, if he were sober he'd be a blushing mess right about now.

Thank God he wasn't sober.

Looking over at Lottie, Lyle nodded slightly. "Yeah, dancing was a really... really good idea," he mumbled, looking back up at Wolf. A blush formed on his face as Lottie walked away, Wolf was just so attractive, especially in that moment, but also always. A slight smile formed on his face. It was just the two of them now, just like it had been at the beginning of the party. Lottie was now off to do something, but he couldn't exactly remember what because of the alcohol. A laugh escaped his lips. Weird, yes, but he couldn't seem to control himself.

"I should probably go, too... the party's dying down and I'm getting kind of... tired," he admitted before walking back to the drinks table, looking for a bottle of something to snatch for the road. He probably sounded pathetic, he didn't normally leave parties this early, but he just wanted to lie down and rest his head. And sleep. He hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep since move-in day, and now seemed like the perfect time to catch up.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Drunk in love

basics
Mentions:
Aurelia Lockhart

Interactions:
Aurelia
tags
TL;DR Teddy drinks with Aurelia and acts like a love-struck dufus.
tl;dr
teddy vega
I'm feeling so real...
Her comment made Teddy blush, looking down modestly as he rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile. "Ah, no...just...here by myself. I actually was hanging with someone, but they ditched me," He answered with a soft chuckle. Normally, his pride would be way too wounded to admit such a thing to someone he'd just met, let alone laugh about it, but there was something about this girl -- she was just so easy to talk to.

Teddy watched, impressed as she downed her liquor like a champ. "Wow." After she gracefully threw the gin back as easy as water, Teddy poured himself a shot. "Pretty good, but check this out," He teased, as if it was some sort of competition and he was about to show her up. Teddy winced as the alcohol burned his insides on the way down, making his eyes water, and laughed along with Aurelia at the wimpy coughing fit he broke into after swallowing. "Yeah, you're definitely kind of a badass. I don't think I'm on your level," Teddy croaked hoarsely, laughing as he wiped at his eyes.

The two continued to joke around and just have fun together, pounding down another round of shots, then later, another. They were definitely vibing. Teddy couldn't remember the last time he'd laughed with anyone so much. The night was wearing on into the wee hours, the crowd starting to get a little thinner but rowdier, music still ringing out through the quiet neighborhood. Teddy knew the night was coming to an end, but he was trying to delay as long as possible. He kept waiting for Aurelia to make an excuse for a hasty exit, but to his suprise, she never did.

When they finally decided to get some air, Teddy staggered drunkenly out of the kitchen after Aurelia. On the way, they heard mention of the police being called by a disgruntled neighbor? Under normal circumstances, Teddy would be shitting bricks after hearing that, but in this moment, seemingly nothing could faze him, and he just found it amusing.

"Shit!" He turned to Aurelia with a feigned look of terror. "Quick, we gotta get out of here!" He jokingly exclaimed. Filled to the brim with Dutch courage, Teddy playfully grabbed Aurelia and scooped her up in his arms, ducking past drunk party-goers as he ran through the party. "Thaaank you, m'lady," He droned in a terrible British accent as he patiently waited for her to turn the front door knob open for him. He then picked up speed again, jogging down the driveway with her cradled in his arms. "I'LL SAVE YOU, AURELIA!"

Once they reached the pavement, Teddy gently placed Aurelia back on her feet, pausing to smile adoringly at her with cheeks blushed pink. After staring for way too long, he finally jerked his gaze away. Looking slightly embarrassed, his face reddening, he glanced around in an attempt to act casual. He took a deep breath, taking in in the crisp night air, his drunk ass completely oblivious to how unseasonably cold it was.

"Pretty nice night," He slurred, jamming both hands in his pockets. And it was a nice night. The best night he'd had in a long, long time. Still blushing, Teddy flashed her the most sincere, crooked drunk smile as the two began to stumble along the pavement, vaguely in the direction back to the dorms. "For real though. I'm really glad I ran into you."
code by valen t.

Aurelia Lockhart

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

RINI

Aurelia smiled happily as he said he was alone. "Well..if they were with you then we probably wouldn't have met, so I'm happy for that. Is that bad of me?" She laughed and looked towards Teddy as he got her attention.

The way his face winced because of the alcohol made her have to cover her mouth with her hand to try and not laugh too loud. "Ehh, you don't have to be on my level silly. I like you where you are" she said almost teasingly.

Throughout the night Aurelia was having the best time with Teddy. Teddy was like a surprise that she didn't know she needed especially that night. He made her laugh in ways that she hasn't laughed in a while. It felt good to be around him And she hoped that he had felt the same way about her. It was kind of hard to push away the thoughts of the night coming to end because of all the people leaving period of course not everybody left and it was just becoming a really rowdy mess. So as Teddy and her started to leave they heard that one of the neighbours had called the cops and Aurelia didn't really comprehend what was Happening with Teddy's drunk self.

Aurelia Head gasped in surprise of being on Teddy's chest in his arms, very very close to his face in an instant. He was going on about how they needed to be quick and leave which made her laugh To the point where she almost couldn't open the door. She ended up turning it in opening the door so they could both go outside past the driveway and on the pavement. As he let her down gently she was a little sad because of losing his warmth. She had locked eyes with him, but only looked away when he did, her cheeks burning at this point.

Aurelia looked up at the sky and sighed "yes..its very pretty out.." her blue eyes rested on his person while walking. "Technically I ran into you" she said gleefully with a little skip to her step. "I wished I would've ran into you a little sooner actually.." she had subtly bit her lip as her dorm had gotten closer.

Ugh the agony..

"Oh this building over here is me..I'm room 515 if... you know, you wanted to see me again..possibly..?" She raised an eyebrow as she stopped her walking a few feet away from the main doors. She felt like it was the alcohol,but for some reason she was feeling extra bold tonight so she had closed the gap between them, pulling the middle of his shirt to close it. Her blue eyes were fixated on his hazel ones in this moment. Her lips opened slightly to teasingly say the words:

"If you do want to see me again.. prove it"

Her voice was like velvet and her eyes had taken a glance or two at his lips..she had been eyeing them all night and wondered how they'd feel against her soft, plump ones. She can only imagine at this moment of course, her hand on his chest and her faze never faltering.

Was I too forward? Maybe he doesn't want to kiss me? I should've taken that into consideration first. Dumb Aurelia pfft--

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Drunk in love

basics
Mentions:
Aurelia Lockhart

Interactions:
Aurelia
tags
TL;DR 🥰😘
tl;dr
teddy vega
I'm feeling so real...
"I..yeah, okay...I mean, I... yeah...yes. Okay. Totally." Fuck's sake, he could not stop babbling. That little move she just pulled, tugging on his shirt to pull him closer, completely scrambled his brain. It made him shudder with desire, his breath audibly shaky as he exhaled. Before he knew what he was even doing, his mouth was pressed against her plump lips, just as soft and luscious as he imagined them to be. A low groan of pleasure escaped him as he pulled her closer in his warm arms, letting his hands wander down the curve of her back, then back up again to indulge in feeling up the wonderfully soft skin of her arms and shoulder blades.

He pulled back for a moment to gaze at her, devastated once again by her beauty. She was even more beautiful now that he'd tasted her lips, completely intoxicated by her delightful scent and essence. He quickly went back in for another kiss, his tongue mingling with Aurelia's.

Teddy never felt this way before, so filled with desire that he thought his heart might burst. He'd kissed a girl before in high school, and it was nice, but nothing like this. It was actually kind of awkward, how she just held her tongue still in his mouth like a dead fish. Aurelia, however....the way her tongue expertly massaged his, he couldn't help but wonder what else she could do with it...

Teddy followed suit and did the same with his own tongue, hoping he didn't perform such a pitiful job that he just blew his chances with this hot, amazing girl. When they finally came up for air, he just stared into her crystal blue gaze, awestruck. He was positive she could literally see the stars glittering in his eyes for her, but he didn't even care how obvious he was being. Teddy wrapped Aurelia in his arms, giving her a warm hug and tender kiss on her forehead before pulling back slightly to gaze at her face again with the happiest goofy grin a boy ever had.
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back