• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University IC

MOOD: Happy

OUTFIT: XoXo

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
Remember when...

As Hanni’s coat settled over Kai’s shoulders like a reassuring weight, he squeezed Hanni’s hand a little bit tighter, keeping close as they walked. It was a peaceful night—no one was on the streets, and the sky remained cloudless and bright, lit by the pale blue light of the full moon. It all seemed so surreal, like some sort of sick, twisted, beautiful dream. Hell, maybe he’d gotten black out drunk after all and passed out somewhere. There was no way that finally, after three years of wishing and praying, Hanni had finally admitted his feelings.

When Hannibal and Cassian had started dating, he’d locked himself in his room and cried for hours, not telling anyone. When he’d come out, he’d pretended to be happy for the couple. Happy that Hanni was happy, even if it wasn’t with Kai. Deep down, however, he’d been devastated, and when one month turned to six, and then eventually to a year and a half, he’d almost given up. He’d never known—hadn’t bothered to ask—why Cas and Hanni had ended things in the first place, but some small, evil part of Kai had been glad.

Now, they were approaching one of the playgrounds, on the way to Wolf and Hanni’s apartment, and Kai was tugged over to the swing sets, where Hanni plopped down and pulled him to stand between his legs. As his friend—wait, not friend anymore, boyfriend spoke, Kai was unable to keep his eyes off of his heartbreakingly beautiful face, lower lip trembling as all sorts of emotions raged through him.

“Hanni, I...remember when we first met? I’d just moved here from Australia, and you’d just moved from Ireland and...well my mum had just died, and I was a miserable bloke,” Kai began, hands idly tracing the cold metal of the swing’s chain. His breath was curling in idle whisps before him, before disappearing into the night, like they’d never even been there at all. “I...well I’d kind of wished I’d died in that crash with my mother. But...well...when I saw you, I swear my heart stopped dead in my chest. You were the most beautiful person I’d ever seen.”

Kai reached his hand up to trace his fingers along the contours of Hanni’s face—along the edge of his jaw, the bend of his nose. The outline of lips he’d kissed for three years and still had insisted they were only friends. Beautiful. Hannibal was truly beautiful.

“We’d had that class together. What was it? Civil History? I’d wanted nothing to do with you at first. With anyone, really,” he continued, chewing on his lower lip as he thought about what to say next. “Hell, you were just as miserable as I was, and the professor thought it would be funny to sit us right next to each other. I swear I thought you would kill me that first day. And maybe I would have welcomed it.”

Kai looked towards the sky for a moment, at the stars and the moon, who shone bright and immortal. There was a story, one that his uncle had told him after the accident, when he’d still been recovering in the hospital. He’d said that when someone you loved died, they became a star, so that the light would remind you of just how much they’d loved and cherished you during their life. He’d like to think his mum was up there, watching how far her son had come. He hoped she saw how much he’d grown, how much he’d learned. Love, hope, joy—he’d learned it all, these past three years.

“But then we started talking. I think we were making fun of some poor sap in our class, at first. Then, the next class we would giggle and pass notes like middle schoolers. I don’t think I learned anything in that class the whole year. I was always too busy thinking of something clever to tell you—some joke, or story,” Kai sighed, looking back down at Hanni. He had all those notes still, in the shoebox that sat in his closet. He’d take them out and read them sometimes, when he was sad or feeling alone. “You pulled me out of that hole I was in, and for that I will always be grateful.”

Kai let out a shaky laugh, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. “I think I knew I loved you a few months after that. It was just after Christmas, and it had snowed and damn me but I was freezing, as usual. Freshman Hanni, of course, wouldn’t give me his jacket to warm up. No. Instead, you said you had an idea, and that after I’d be warm enough for the both of us,” he smiled at the memory, one of his fondest. There had been about two feet of snow on the ground, and more to come and…

“You wanted to have a snowball fight. I thought it was absurd. How could pelting each other with balls of ice possibly warm me up? I went along with it though, more than happy to oblige. We lasted about an hour before we were both tired and bruised up, and laughing more than any two people I’d ever seen,” Kai smiled down at Hanni, his hands now placed on either side of his neck. After that day, he’d had welts from the snowballs for days, but it didn’t matter. It was one of his happiest memories.

“Anyways, we were walking back to our dorm, slipping and sliding around. Everything was icy and we were trying to see who could walk the fastest without falling. I was sure I’d win, and I turned around to tell you, and then I slipped. You tried to catch me and...well we’d ended up with you on top of me, both of us soaked and laughing like hyenas. I swear I was going to kiss you right then and there.”

It was true. Kai had never been so captivated by someone before. He’d been soaked and frozen to the bone, but it hadn’t mattered. Hell, he probably would have stayed sprawled on the ground all day if he could. Now, he merely looked Hanni in the eyes, a soft smile on his face.

“That’s when I knew I loved you.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Buzzed, happy

OUTFIT: Here

basics
Mentions:
Cheryl Turner, Cam Turner, Weston Beck

Interactions:
Cheryl @Soap
tags
TL;DR Teddy goes to the party, reunites with his dream girl from orientation.
tl;dr
teddy vega
You with me so it's all right
we gonna stay up the whole night
Teddy grinned at her greeting, pleasantly relieved that she actually remembered who he was; that could have been hella awkward. "Hey!" He repeated, as it was all he could really manage for the moment. He couldn't get over how hot she looked in that dress, and the fantastic view he now had of her perky chest made any semblance of a rational thought quickly dissappear from his head.

Being a gentleman, Teddy was careful to keep his gaze firmly on her face, but looking in her eyes made him forget how to speak for a second. They were like two endlessly deep, crystalline oceans Teddy reckoned he could get lost in for weeks if he wasn't careful. Warm and inviting yet complicated, her eyes intimated the myriad unknowable secrets of her uniquely feminine mind, like a wonderful puzzle he would gladly dedicate the rest of his life to deciphering.

Teddy broke into a big, goofy smile finally learning The Girl's name. Never in a million years would he have guessed her name to be Cheryl, but decided the name fit her perfectly; very pretty, classic, but unique. He'd never met a Cheryl before. And yet there was something familiar about it...

"Wait a sec...you don't have a brother named Cameron, do you? My roommate is..uh...friends with him.." He wasn't quite sure what to call their relationship, his roommate and the guy he was always hanging out with. He wondered if Weston was somewhere at the party professing his love to Cam right now like he'd planned. "And I could've sworn he mentioned Cam has a sister that goes here named Cheryl." Teddy shook his head at the realization with a quick chuckle. This whole time, he probably could've easily found his dream girl if he'd just asked his freaking roommate. Honestly though, why would Weston know a freshman girl, brand new to the school? That was Teddy's thought process, anyway.

"You look amazing, by the way," He suddenly blurted out. "I mean, not that you didn't the last time I saw you, but..uh, yeah.." Teddy babbled, trailing off. There it was again, that familiar nervous feeling of being unable to communicate a coherent sentence in this girl's presence. "Anyway..." He laughed nervously, feeling his face growing hot. "I...I'm just really glad you came to this party. It's awesome to see you again." He offered a shy smile, looking down bashfully, but he couldn't help peeking back up after a few moments to guage her reaction. The dim lighting made his hazel eyes look deep chocolate brown, sparkling with the excitement of being in such close proximity to her.

"Do you want a drink?" Teddy slipped a hand on the small of Cheryl's back as they walked, gently guiding her towards one of the tables set up to mix drinks and play beer pong on. It was full of various bottles, random trash, and red cups strewn all over. He grabbed one of the very few bottles that actually had some alcohol left inside, about half remaining. "Hmm?" Teddy flashed a mischievous grin at her, holding the bottle up for her approval. He racked up a couple of clean plastic shot glasses from the nearby stack, ready to start pouring as soon as he got the green light.
code by valen t.

MOOD: "Chilling with my best friend in the whole world."

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Archer Quinn Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Too lazy for that smh
tl;dr
asher evans
Anytime you need a friend...
Asher looked around the frat house, perhaps a bit overwhelmed by all the people. There was a lot going on, and it wasn't really Asher's scene. Truth be told, he was getting nervous. Everything was so loud and distracting... he just wanted to stay close to Archie. Yeah. He looked like he knew what he was doing... he'd probably been to tons of parties.

Asher was taken by surprise when he was tugged to the pool table. Archie seemed to be interested in what was happening on the table. He laughed a bit. His constant enthusiasm over everything was kind of... cute? Is that weird? He shrugged it off. "I played pool a lot when I was younger," he told him, smiling a bit. He was trying to loosen up, even if it was only a little bit. Maybe it was working? "Yeah, we should definitely play sometime," he replied as he sat down next to Archer.

He awkwardly wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter boy, pulling him into a hug. Asher just wanted to stay like this for a while. He didn't want to let go. He felt safe holding Archie in his arms, and the other boy probably liked it anyway. He gave a soft smile. It was nice to cuddle with another dude without making things weird. That was another way California was different from Kentucky... you could just hold people without others thinking it's some huge weird thing.

Which it wasn't.
Right?

Right.

Asher ruffled the shorter boy's hair a little bit, careful not to mess it up. "Sorry if I'm being... weird, or whatever."

code by valen t.

MOOD: Impatient

OUTFIT: Green silk dress, sparkly heels

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Kian ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Rebekkah Taylor
I want to forget for a moment…

To put it lightly: America sucked. The food, the sights, the smells, the people. All of it. Rebekkah, of course, had only just arrived the hour before, to an empty dorm and eerily quiet halls. Apparently everyone was at some party, a “welcome back” bash thrown by some stupid fraternity. Bec was going, but only because of the promise of alcohol. Her new roommate, Kian, was only going because Bec was dragging him there.

Getting ready hadn’t been a huge deal. She supposed that when you were blessed with natural good looks and easily manageable hair, looking presentable was easy. That paired with some light makeup, a tight, dark green silk dress and a pair of sparkly silver heels had her looking better than she had in weeks. “Oy, Kian. You take longer to get ready than most girls, mate,” she called from her room, frowning. Patience was certainly a virtue, but it wasn’t one she possessed.

When she didn’t receive a response, Bec stomped out of her room (which was quite a feat in the heels she was wearing), keys in hand, to find Kian sitting on his bed. “Well?” she asked, brows raised. “Come on. I plan on getting as drunk as humanly possible, as fast as humanly possible so...get a move on, or I’m leaving without you,” she continued. She wouldn’t leave without him, but Bec certainly wasn’t about to let her roommate know that.

A headache was pressing at her temples, and exhaustion lay heavy on her eyes, but she knew that if she tried to sleep now, she would never be able to. So...drinking her feelings away it was. Not that she had many feelings to drink away in the first place. At least, not feelings that she’d ever show anyone. According to the world Rebekkah Taylor had three moods: bored, annoyed and apathetic. And, if she was being honest, she preferred it that way. Friends were weapons to be used against you at the worst of times. She’d learned that a long time ago.

Now, however, was not the time to think of those sorts of things. Nope. She refused to be put in a mood worse than the one she was already in. She allowed her face to soften and offered Kian a small smile—practically beaming, coming from Bec—and offered him her hand.

“You have three seconds or I’m seriously never offering again, so…”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Drunk

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Westie ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no.
tl;dr
Cameron Turner
Raise a glass to freedom...

Weston wanted drinks, and Cam was more than happy to oblige, even though he was fairly certain that if he consumed any more alcohol, he’d turn into jelly. “Sure thing, darlin’. Drinks,” he grinned, intertwining their fingers and tugging him over to the ping pong table that was currently covered in an assortment of alcohol. It was surprisingly devoid of activity. It seemed that most of the frat boys that he’d done shots with earlier had moved onto more fruitful activities—like shoving their hands up some girl or another’s shirt.

“Vodka, tequila, rum,” Cam began, brushing his finger over the top of each bottle as he named them, eyes darting from Weston’s face and back to the collection of bottles. “Wine—though I’m fairly certain shots of wine would be disgusting, gin, brandy, and oooh. Whiskey,” he continued, a lazy, easygoing grin on his face. “Where was all this stuff when I was here earlier?”

It was beginning to become quite apparent that Drunk Cam was vastly different from Sober Cam, and he certainly wasn’t complaining about it. Drunk Cam found Sober Cam boring. Like, come on. Why did he have to mope around all the time, so easily embarrassed, afraid to speak his mind? What a buzzkill. Drunk Cam was confident, charming, interesting, and wasn’t afraid to kiss the boy he was in love with. What wasn’t to love?

“Oooh how about...one of each. How fun would that be?” Cam suggested, picking up the bottle of whiskey, and pouring (rather sloppily) two shots, before handing one to Weston. “Okay, so maybe let’s not do one of each. Going to the hospital is not what I want to be doing tonight,” he amended, making it clear in his eyes that while he might not want to go to the hospital, Cam had much more interesting ideas in mind.

“Alright, on the count of three,” Cam said, raising the shot glass in the air. “Ready?”

“Three.”

He shot Weston a quick grin, hoping it conveyed just how happy he was to be there, with him.

“Two.”

I kind of want to paint him…

“One.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Calm

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
Irina ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
A drop in the ocean…

Cooper hadn’t expected Irina to want to spend more time with him, and as they stood, he could feel his cheeks heating at her request. He took a moment to brush any dirt or grass off of himself before nodding, a small smile creasing the corners of his lips. “Yeah...uh...sure, Irina. I’d love to,” he said, not sure what to do with his hands. Why was he suddenly feeling awkward again?

His heart was beating so fast and so loud that he was sure Irina could hear it. He willed it to calm down, but giving attention to it seemed to only make it worse. It was like...a stampede of wildebeest, running through the savanna.

Hey...uh...heart? Could you...uh...not beat so loud? Please?

The party seemed to be dying down a bit, as more and more people began to leave, most surely going back to their dorms with some boy or girl for the night. A stray red solo cup rolled past their feet, headed towards some unknown destination, ceaseless and meandering in its course. For some reason it made him sad, and he looked away quickly, back towards where Irina stood waiting. Maybe it was because it was like Cooper himself: unsure of its path and easily knocked aside. He didn’t know what that said about him.

As they set off walking, Cooper stuffed his hands in his pockets, too awkward to do anything else with them. “So...uh...I...I had fun tonight,” he said, wincing at his own awkwardness. Then he sighed, looking up at the sky for a moment. “Alright. Yes, I know I said that already...but I’ve never been good at talking. I just...I don’t know what to say and I…”

He was rambling, that much was obvious, but he couldn’t stand silence. It made him feel...weird, and vulnerable and being around Irina had seemed to increase that feeling tenfold. It didn’t help that he had a cup of that nasty liquor flowing through his veins and…

Oh God, he was hopeless wasn’t he? He’d never fit in here, in California, among all the sights and sounds and beautiful people and energy. Cooper wasn’t built for this kind of setting and that was fine, it really was. Maybe he could...maybe it wasn’t too late to go back to North Dakota, where the only thing he had to worry about was which beast was hogging his bed that night or what chores his parents needed him to do that day.

He looked sidelong at Irina, chewing on his bottom lip in his nerves. How could he ever leave, especially now that he had a friend? He was being ridiculous.

“I...everything’s so confusing…”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Fuck.

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Jean ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
Leave before I care…

As they walked, Cas lit another cigarette, too numb to really care about the well being of his lungs. They were bound, as he’d told Jean, to pop like a balloon, so what did it matter? He frowned at Jean’s rejection of Cas’s offer to let the blonde boy kill him, shoulders slumping. And when he leaned down to whisper in his ear, a warm hand placed on the back of his neck, Cas flinched back a bit, not expecting the sudden touch, his cigarette falling from his mouth.

Really, God? I asked for him to be a murderer, not some horny prick who won’t even do me the courtesy of putting me out of my misery. I take back what I said about you being cool…

Cas merely glared at Jean, stepping quickly away as the boy dropped his hand, even as his face heated at the whispered suggestion. As they continued walking, his eyes scanned the street, sweeping over the gutters and trash that littered the area. The buildings here were all old and crumbling, much like the rest of the town. Street lights glowed dull yellow every ten feet or so, casting shadows on the brick walls of the shops. During the day it was charming, full of life and the smell of fresh food, but tonight it was sad and desolate. Fitting, Cas supposed, given his current mood.

Somewhere in the distance someone was singing, a sad, mournful tune that he could only hear bits and pieces of. It was probably coming from that blues bar downtown, the one that had weekend performances. He’d always tried to drag Hanni there, when they’d been dating but…

“Shit!” he hissed as he wandered over the curb by accident, nearly falling into a puddle of what he hoped was water but was most likely piss. Cas ignored Jean’s question about whether he’d go tomorrow, and instead shoved his hands into his pockets. The silence was ringing inside his head, like some siren call to madness. There were no cars driving by, no pedestrians walking on the street with them. It was like time had stopped for a moment, like God was content to watch as Cas stumbled around, angry and spiteful.

Well played, God. Well played. Look, I get it, okay? My misery is some cruel form of entertainment for you. Just...please let it stop. Please.

A few seconds later he glanced sidelong at Jean, the cool nighttime breeze lifting his blonde curls and tossing them around a bit. “I...I said I’d go, right?” Cas sighed, a scowl lining his face as he finally answered. He closed his eyes for a minute, pushing at the exhaustion that lay heavy on him, soul deep, wishing everything would just disappear.

When he opened them again, Jean was still there, and Cas’s frown deepened. “You’re still here,” he muttered, more to himself than anyone else. He didn’t know why he was surprised.

He closed his eyes again, and decided to give it to the count of three.

One…

The only sound was the rustling of leaves as wind blew through the trees. Soon enough, there would be no leaves on the trees, as fall came and turned them red and orange and yellow. Another example of how death could be beautiful.

Two…

A particularly aggressive gust of wind sent a chill down Cas’s spine, causing him to shiver, even as he broke out in a cold sweat. His brain was still addled from the amount of alcohol he’d consumed, his thoughts a tangled mess.

One…

Cas’s grey eyes opened again, and his shoulders slumped as he saw Jean still standing there.

“Why didn’t you leave?”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
how are you doing? I don't want to leave you just yet..
lrina Altier

She breathed out a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding in before smiling. She waited patiently for him to get up. She noticed all the people leaving from the party, not that she cared. The only reason she had any sort of fun was because of the man standing in front of her.

Once they started walking she decided not to put her heels back on. Why? So she could embarass herself by tripping over air? No thank you.. she she held them in her left hand. As he started talking she looked up at him. His side profile almost making her forget that he was talking. She had a soft chuckle come out from her mouth before responding. "You're fine..I guess it just means that you really mean it when you say you had fun. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't spotted you at the party I would've left back to my room not long after and you would've been passed out somewhere" she said while putting one foot in front of the other, walking the edge of the sidewalk.

"Hm? Confusing? Yes..I agree..but isn't that what makes life kind of fun? At least I think so..when something is confusing it makes you curious. And like I've heard curiosity killed the cat" Irina said feeling the slight buzz of what she drank at the party. It was making her warm. "I probably make no sense.." she said looking around to see which building was her home now.

"Ah I live in that one" she pointed, tugging slightly at Coopers shirt so he could see. "426 I believe is my number..at least I am not on the 7th floor..that'd be a pain in my side.." she groaned while stretching her hands up to the beautiful sky. "So, which one do you live in? I want to see how far I'd have to want to drag you outside" she said trying to lighten the mood as she could tell he was getting a little nervous again. She didn't mind it one bit of course, it was just something she would have to get used to.

Now thinking how she was close to her room by every second that past made her feel..a little sad. She didn't want the night to necessarily be over because that's how much fun she was having with him. She hasn't felt like herself in awhile so meeting him was refreshing...and it made her instantly happy.

It's not like it's the end of the world..if you wanna see him you can message him and suck it up!

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: A little annoyed, but at the same time... not? Not drunk yet...

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Bec Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR No honey, no...
tl;dr
kian wilson
Oh, I just want a night to myself.
If he was being honest, this frat party was the stupidest thing Kian had ever heard of. It was the last place he wanted to be, the last thing he even wanted to think about. But his roommate, a fellow Aussie, was going, and she refused to take "no" for an answer. He found himself sitting on his bed. Maybe some drinks would cure him of his jetlag? He had just landed in California earlier that day, and he was exhausted. He didn't get any sleep on the plane, and there was no way he could sleep now. There was too much on his mind. For example, the fact that he was finally getting away from his miserable life in Australia and back to California, where he could continue pursuing his fresh start.

In fact, Kian was so deep in thought that he barely noticed when Bec yelled for him to get a move on. This resulted in his roommate storming into his room in her sparkly heels. And damn, they were loud. "Hmmm? Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just... yeah. Sorry," he said, a little flustered. "I like your outfit, by the way. It looks... sick."

Why am I so awkward?

She offered her hand... something Kian hadn't expected her to do. Ever. She didn't seem to like it when people touched her, she made it clear that she didn't like hugging or cuddling people. And that was completely understandable to him... she probably has her reasons. But she was the one who offered, so he shrugged a bit and took her hand, returning her soft smile with a bright, wide one. "Thanks, mate... ready to go?"

Maybe the party was a good idea. Maybe. Honestly, if he got drunk enough to forget about everything, then he was golden, and everything would be worth it. And he got to spend more quality time with his new roommate, even though she was probably sick of him already. Everyone got sick of him eventually.

But Bec seemed... different. He wasn't sure how, she just seemed different. Maybe there was a chance that she wouldn't try to take advantage of him... or just flat-out stop interacting with him with no explanation.

But then again, they had only met not too long ago. People change. People lie.

All the time.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Duuuuude this is awesome

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Asher ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Archer Quinn
Don’t stop, believing….

As Asher sat beside Archie on the couch and tugged him closer in a casual hug, he grinned, relaxing into the taller boy a bit. The pool game was still going, and from where he sat he had a clear view of everything going on. The brightly colored balls were flying around the table, ricocheting in all directions before rolling to a stop or sailing into a pocket.

Archie let his head fall back to rest on Asher’s chest, lulled to placidity by the rhythmic rise and fall of his friend’s chest as he breathed. All his life, Archie had never truly been still unless he was in contact with someone. It was like...all the energy that normally had him going a mile a minute was soothed by careless touch.

“You’re not being weird, pal,” Archie said quietly, eyes still pinned on the pool table, and as Asher ruffled his hair, he leaned into the touch, almost like a cat when being pet by its owner. A shouted curse had Archie distracted as one of the frat boys missed the ball completely, almost jabbing another guy in the eye as the stick shot into the air. Apparently drunk pool was dangerous.

Duuude how funny would it have been if that guy’s eye just...like popped out or something?

Ewwww what if it like...squirted blood everywhere or something. Not cool, Archie, not cool.

He was pleasantly warm all over, and honestly? He hadn’t been this relaxed in ages, even amongst all the chaos of the party. Asher had this uncanny ability to calm him down, until Archie no longer felt the urge to get up and run and shout and touch everything. It was nice. Really nice.

“Duuude you’re like, really warm. Kinda like a blanket, but like the complete opposite, since I’m laying on you,” he said, tilting his head back to meet Asher’s eyes. Archie smiled, brown eyes crinkling and he stuck the tip of his tongue out from between his lips.

His mother would have a heart attack if she saw him now, at a party, cuddling with a guy he’d only just met a few hours ago. But what she didn’t know wouldn’t kill her. And besides, it was Ashy, not some stranger. They were like...best friends now, or whatever. Yes, you haters. It’s possible for someone to be your best friend when you’ve known them for less than twenty four hours. Jeez. How rude.

“Do you ever just...wanna hit someone with something but like...not in an aggressive way?”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
mood :
calm

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean looked over at Cas as he almost fell. He did laugh slightly but ended up walking around him to get on the other side of the sidewalk, close to the dark street, so that doesn't potentially happen again. It would be funny until he actually fell in. "You're clumsy bud.." --And that makes me worry about you even more you big oaf.

Jean blinked many times while processing what Cas was doing. Why was he still there? Jean raised his eyebrow and laughed "you know Cas, I think you've proved me wrong just now" he said regaining his composure. "I didn't think you could ask something idiotic" he said teasingly and then cleared his throat. He then looked at the sky as he walked. "Now..tell me why the hell I would leave you? Because it makes no sense." He glanced over at the grey eyed man. "Why would I leave you if you just confirmed that you'd go with me tomorrow? You know I wouldn't miss that for anything...so in other words you're stuck with me whether you like it or not" Jean said all with a smile on his face.

I just don't want anybody else to leave me anymore..I guess that's silly if I'm MAKING him go to places with me huh? That seems a little controlling of me..maybe I shouldn't do that..but he said he'd go with me so I guess I'm not MAKING him come with me. I'm a fucking mess..a fucking moron to actually think that anybody would actually want me. I mean hell my own parents didn't want me.

Jean sighed, feeling the cigarette bud in his hand and rolling it around. "If you really want me to go then you can say so, I don't want it to be like I'm forcing you. Hell I'd probably leave me too"
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: In love

basics
MENTIONS:
Teddy - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Still no.
tl;dr
west beck
Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Weston was obviously worried about Cam consuming even more alcohol, he already had quite a bit in his system. But he took the shot regardless when Cam counted down to one. He instantly felt a little better, but maybe that was just him tricking himself into feeling better... nobody gets drunk with only one shot, right? And certainly not in the first few seconds. Maybe a few more shots, just to be safe. He enjoyed the burn that came with each shot he took. The alcohol started to cloud his conscious mind. His eyes drifted back to Cam... he was just so perfect. A wide, stupid grin formed across his face. "You're beautiful, you know that?" he asked, his speech slurring a bit.

And with that, West kissed Cam again. No hesitation. He wrapped his arms around the taller boy, running his fingers through his hair. He wanted the kiss to continue... for just a little bit longer. Because he knew that a kiss like this probably wouldn't happen with sober Cam. A kiss from Cam was all he had wanted since he first started talking to him... and tonight he got two. How crazy was that? It seemed almost too good to be true, except it had to be true. Even in his drunken state, Westie's heart was fluttering.

He eventually pulled away from the kiss, staring into Cam's eyes. His beautiful green eyes. "Your eyes... are so perfect..." he mumbled, barely even aware of what he was saying. He didn't have a single care in the world. He was free. "You're so perfect," he added, pulling Cam into a tight hug. The only problem was that it was way too loud in the frat house.

Idea.

"Do you wanna go somewhere quieter? Like... my dorm?" West asked, sustaining the hug. "Teddy's not there, so we have the entire place to ourselves." A smile spread across his face as he said this, he was thinking about what they could do when they got there.

"But only if you want to leave."

code by valen t.

MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Ocean ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
Lately, I’ve been thinking…

Nico watched as Ocean’s gaze drifted to a girl standing on the corner, preoccupied by her phone. A small, secretive smile formed on his face as he watched, eyebrows raised. As his friend’s eyes darted back to him, Nico nudged him with an elbow gently, grinning.

“You think that tiny woman is cute, no?” Nico asked, jerking his chin in her direction. It wasn’t really a question he needed an answer to, it was obvious enough. He rolled his empty red cup around in his hands for a moment, before setting it behind him, on the table he was currently leaning against. The party still raged around them, and the sound of awful music and people attempting to yell over it rang in his ears.

“Why must Americans be so loud?” Nico asked, rubbing the side of his head as a headache pressed at his temples. Turning, he poured himself another drink and slammed it back, wincing against the burn in the back of his throat. His mind was already foggy from the other two drinks, so if this didn’t do the trick, he didn’t know what would.

His fingers tapped idly against the wood of the table as he studied Ocean, a small smile turning his lips upward at the corners. “For my first time at America party, is not so bad. Thank you for…” he searched for the words for a minute, the alcohol taking effect beginning to render his use of the English language useless. “For being a friend?”

Nico shook his head, sighing. Everything seemed so...funny, and bright. Alcohol always had this effect on him. It made him feel all fuzzy and warm and like everything was right in the world. And maybe everything was right in the world. There certainly wasn’t anything to complain about. He was here, with Ocean, his first friend in what felt like forever and...he was happy.

How odd, it felt. He was never truly unhappy, not by any definition of the word, but for for as long as he could remember everything seemed so dull, devoid of color. And maybe he deserved this one moment of true happiness, even if it was a result of the liquor clouding his mind. He’d hold onto it for as long as possible, he decided. The feeling of absolute bliss.

“I think…” he began, blue eyes pinned on Ocean.

“I think...I don’t know what I am thinking,” Nico laughed, scrubbing at his face with a hand.

And that was fine.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: 🥺

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
tags
tl;dr
asher evans
Asher looked at the pool table, then back at Archer. The shorter boy seemed calmer as Asher held him in his arms. Of course, he loved Archie's restless energy... it gave him life. But it was nice to just... relax. His nerves almost seemed to vanish, and his heart rate slowed. He just looked down at Archie, a soft, warm smile on his face.

It was weird. Holding Archie, Asher felt a connection that he had never felt towards anyone. He had this weird effect on Archie, one that calmed him down, and Archie seemed to have the same effect on him. His smile widened and he let out a soft yawn. Maybe he was getting a little too relaxed. But he liked it. A lot. He probably wouldn't let go if Archie wanted him to.

Oh god... what if I fell asleep? Here?

Asher chuckled a little when he heard Archie's blanket comment. "I'll be your blanket whenever you want me to," he told Archie, pulling him a bit closer. He could already tell that he and Archie were going to be really good friends. Best friends, even. He'd never had a best friend before, just a few small friends that couldn't care less about him. They all ended up abandoning him after he came out to them. But maybe that was for the better. But Archie was different... perhaps the only person who at least gave a fuck. About him.

"No... I've never wanted to hit anyone with anything..." Asher said in response to Archie's strange question. He'd never been a violent person, and he didn't entirely understand why Archie would ask that. But Archie was Archie, it probably wasn't a huge deal. He let out another yawn, feeling his eyelids get heavier. "Why do you ask?"

code by valen t.

MOOD: Drunk

OUTFIT: White button-up shirt, black sweater, etc. Usual clothes but nicer.

basics
MENTIONS:
Tabitha Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

INT:
Nico Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Nah.
tl;dr
ocean lorenzo
No.
Nico nudged Ocean with his elbow, and he laughed a bit. He normally would've been annoyed by Nico's teasing, but he genuinely didn't care. It was Nico. "Stop..." he mumbled before Nico asked him if he thought the small girl he was looking at was cute. How was he supposed to answer that? Ocean looked back at the girl dressed in bright colors, still distracted by her phone. Sure, she was cute. But should he tell Nico that? After all, he wasn't catching feelings, he just found this mysterious girl somewhat attractive. He looked back at the taller boy and shot him a smile. "Well, sure," he shrugged, letting out a bit of a soft chuckle. "She's kind of cute."

He looked around the loud party one last time. The music was currently playing way too loud, and it bothered even drunk Ocean. He rubbed his temples, but it didn't seem to cause any relief whatsoever. Weird. But whatever. He poured himself another drink. He had already told himself he would stop drinking, but he had a headache. Maybe drinking even more alcohol wasn't the wisest idea, but he wasn't the wisest person right now.

Nico thanked him for being a friend... or something like that. Whatever his exact words were, they were sweet. He chuckled a bit and looked up at the blue-eyed boy. "You're welcome... thank you for being my friend," he replied, a grin forming across his face. He took some more sips of his drink. He might as well get as drunk as possible without going to the hospital.

He finished off his drink and poured himself another. He had lost count of how many drinks he'd had so far. The drinks clouded his mind, he wasn't even aware of what was happening in the world around him. He just kept his eyes on Nico, grinning. "It's okay to not know what you're thinking..." he mumbled, finishing off the rest of his drink.

Ocean laughed a bit. Weird. He didn't have any reason to laugh. Maybe he really should stop drinking. But what was stopping him?

Nothing. I'm free, bitch.

code by valen t.

horny
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Malakai Vernon
tags
Kio.exe Kio.exe

Hannibal listened to every word that came out of the Aussie's mouth, listened to the wasted years of just kissing him but still putting up the barrier of them being just friends. Hannibal slid his fingers under the Kais' shirt letting his warm fingers lightly slide up and down the back of his lower body, feeling how soft his skin was, how the slight divets in his hips fit his thumbs perfectly. Hannibal pressed light kisses to the other clothed stomach feeling awful for leading his best friend on for years, he regretted not knowing Kais’ true feelings and wished he could go back in time and right his wrongs. Softly chuckling at the story the Aussie was saying he closed his eyes remembering the flashback very well. Hannibal hated waking up early but preferred taking morning classes as opposed to having his evening of drinking ruined because of classes. It was a boring Civil History class that he had to take as an undergraduate course and all he wanted to do was kill himself at that exact moment. He sat in the back of the classroom like he did when he was in grade school back in Ireland and tried to be as invisible as possible, the tiredness in his eyes and resting bitch face gave more than enough a signal to leave him alone and don’t even bother engaging in conversation with him. He noticed the teacher introduce themselves and take roll before telling the present students that the person sitting to the left of them would be their partner for the rest of the class.

Hannibal was thankful when the seat next to him was empty and waited for the opportunity to tell the teacher that he had no partner and recommended he stay not having one, his plan was perfect until he heard the door open and a tall white male with curly hair who was clearly out of breath entered the classroom. Apologizing to the professor for his tardiness his accent thick and definitely Australien, Hannibal internally cursed to God above as the professor told the Aussie to take the seat next to him. Gripping his pen tight in his hand, Hannibal tried ignoring the other as best as he could but it was inevitable. For the next couple of days, Hannibal would ignore sentences Malakai asked and would give short one sentenced answers. But after a few more interactions, he started to take an interest in the Australien even further enough to invite him for drinks. After their first round of beer at the pub, Hannibal realized that Malakai wasn’t such an annoying bastard after all and he could see himself being friends with him. Hannibal wasn’t expecting their friendship to become more intimate. The hugs turned into cuddles which then led to their first kiss while both were drunk, after that sexual should have been the correct word for their relationship. Hannibal spent the majority of his time with Malakai and even visited his hometown. Hannibal lifted his head leaning into the soft touches from Kais' fingertips listening to the snowball fight story and his confession.

"Guess it's my turn to tell you when I fell in love with you...It was our sophomore year and we were up to our fuckin eyeballs in assignments and exams...we barely had time to hang out with each other, but...we were able to have one free weekend and we decided to relax...be in each other company. We watched a few movies...had lots of fuckin drinks and kissing sessions...it was fun...the next day I was up before you were and I looked down at your sleeping figure...I fell in love with you when I saw how soft you looked when you slept..." Hannibal softly deepened his grip on Kais's waist not wanting to let go. "While you were sleeping...all I could do was stare at you...you looked so beautiful...I wanted to kiss you right there...instead, I lightly traced the curves of your face...loving how smooth your skin was...how kissable your lips were...your soft eyelashes..." Hannibal slowly removed his arms from under Kais' shirt after seeing tears start to pool at the corner of his eyes. Standing up he caressed his hands around Malakai's' face looking into his brown eyes, they were so beautiful it was hard for Hannibal to look away. Wiping the tears before they could roll off the Aussies' face his grip firm on each side of his neck, Hannibal pulled him close until their lips touched in a deep kiss, slipping his tongue into Kais' mouth he could feel his heartbeat out of his own chest, his adrenaline was high and Hannibal wanted nothing more than to make Malakai his.

Removing his lips from the Aussies', Hannibal smirked seeing Kais' swollen lips and quicked rise and fall of his chest. "Malakai Vernon...I'm going to make love to you tonight...and I'm not going to stop until you're under me....muttering my name and dilirious from me being inside you..." Hannibal pushed the swing back so he can have some space to walk around Kai, grabbing the Aussies' hand he dragged him away from the playground back onto the sidewalk heading towards his apartment. Hannibal didn't know where his roommate was but he was positive the apartment was going to be his for the rest of the night.

"You know...this will be our first time together Kai...I don't know if you have ever slept with anyone else but...if I am your first...I won't hold back..."
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: Ready to get drunk

OUTFIT: Green silk dress, sparkly heels

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Kian ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Rebekkah Taylor
The good die young..

As Kian’s warm hand settled into Bec’s, it was an effort not to flinch and snatch her hand back. Fine. She was fine. Kian wasn’t Tyler. She took a deep breath through her nose, hoping her nerves didn’t show, or if they did, Kian put them off as being because of the party. “Of course I’m ready,” she drawled, using her free hand to snatch her keys from where she’d abandoned them on his dresser when she’d stormed in. “I was waiting for you.”

There had been a point in Bec’s life where she’d looked forward to parties for reasons other than getting shitfaced. She’d loved the energy, the noise, the carelessness. Being irresponsible for a night. Now they tended to exhaust her—people, crowds, loud noises. Talking. She hated that she let Tyler take that from her, hated herself for being weak enough to let it affect her. To the world, Rebekkah had always been the strong one. She didn’t let anyone or anything get in her way. If only they knew how wrong they were.

As they walked towards the party, the only sound they could hear was the clicking of Bec’s heels against the cold linoleum floor, and then the pavement outside. The silence between them wasn’t uncomfortable, however. It was peaceful, the calm before the inevitable storm the party was sure to bring. It was colder outside than she had expected, and she almost wished she’d brought a jacket. I thought it was supposed to be warm in California...

Back home in Australia, Spring was just beginning, Bec’s favorite time of the year. Spring at her home in Queensland was beautiful, a flurry of flowers and sunny days. Jacarandas and wildflowers begin to bloom, creating a spectacular display of colour in the fields outside her grandparents’ house. Northern Queensland was home to some of the world’s most vibrant rainforests, and Bec had taken many a day trip to walk the trails through it. There was something surreal about Australia that she would never find anywhere else, not even in America.

Here, it was the start of fall. Soon the leaves would start to change colour and eventually they’d fall to the ground, a carpet of rich reds, oranges and yellows beneath their feet. If the cold nighttime breeze that was currently brushing past her bare legs was any indication, it would come sooner than expected.

“I hate the fall. Sure it’s pretty and all but...it reeks of death and decay,” Bec said quietly, looking up at the green leaved trees that lined the sidewalk. How long would they hold out against the cold? Then she let out a chuckle, looking down at her and Kian’s intertwined fingers before continuing, a smirk on her face, “But then again, you’d probably expect fall to be my favorite exactly for that reason. Dead and desolate—just like me,” she said, shooting a sarcastic wink in her roommate’s direction.

They were approaching the frat house that the party was at, the music loud enough to be heard from their position on the pavement. There were a few people outside, braving the cold, more trash and empty beer bottles littering the grass than she’d ever seen in one place. As they continued up the path to the house, she had to lift her feet to step over more than a few crushed plastic cups and puddles of beer. How sophisticated.

Getting into the house itself was harder than it should have been, with Bec having to shove past a sea of drunk idiots, to drag Kian towards where all the drinks were. She didn’t dare let go of his hand in fear of losing him in the crowd. When they made it there—surprisingly safe and unscathed—she dropped his hand like it had burned her and turned promptly to the selection of alcohol. Her dragged her finger across the top of each bottle as she silently surveyed her options. “Are you more of a brandy or rum guy, mate?” she asked, eyes darting to Kian’s face. Then she shrugged, taking two shot glasses from where they were stacked besides the bottles. “What the hell do I care? You’re getting brandy.”

Careful not to splash any on the table, Bec poured them two shots, handing one to Kian before shooting hers quickly back and immediately pouring herself another one. “I wasn’t lying when I said I’m getting drunk as fast as possible, so keep up,” she quipped, throwing back her second one.

How many shots does it take to get to the center of an Aussie pop…?

A whole fucking lot, apparently.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Calm

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
Irina ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
I think I might die…

As Cooper and Irina continued walking, he took time to study their surroundings. The buildings on campus were all old and built from crumbling grey stone, each charming in their own way. So different from log cabins and paneled houses back home in North Dakota. Everything, in fact, was different here in California. The people, the buildings, the weather, the smells, the culture. It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, it was just...strange.

When Irina told Cooper which dorm she was in, he stopped dead in his tracks, turning to face her. The RA’s had said he’d have a roommate but…

“I...426? Well...I...that’s my dorm,” he said, not sure if he was excited or terrified or both. She could have made a mistake. Yeah. That would be more likely than them actually being roommates.

As Cooper pushed open the door to the building itself, he held it open for Irina before trailing after her and up the stairs, mind racing as he realized that Irina was his roommate. It was both the best and worst thing that could have possibly happened and Cooper had no clue what he was going to do. The amount of times he was sure to embarrass himself over the course of the year was astronomical, and eventually he just knew that Irina would get sick of the stuttering and blushing and incessant animal facts and she’d regret being nice to him tonight.

They climbed the four flights of stairs fairly quickly, and soon enough they stood in front of their door, Cooper frozen as he looked between the wood of the door and Irina. Did he invite her in, or did she open the door first or...how would this even work? He was overthinking things, that much was obvious, but he had no way been prepared to have the prettiest girl he’d ever seen be his roommate.

Sighing, Cooper pulled his keys from his pocket and jammed them into the lock, twisting and opening the door. “Soo...uh...we’re roommates,” he said, though at this point it was obvious. Irina’s stuff was already there, put away neatly in her room, and as he flicked on the light he felt instantly insecure as he studied his unmade bed and open notebooks on his side of the room.

He was in such deep, unending shit...

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Confident, content, but a little bit guilty

basics
Mentions:
Ocean Lorenzo
Nico Sanders
Jae-Sun Min
Tabitha Fox

Interactions:
Jae LooneyLani LooneyLani
tags
TL;DR Liz finds some alcohol, simps for Jae.
tl;dr
lizette fox
Shining like a princess in the middle of thugs
Luckily for her, booze wasn't hard to come by. There seemed to be random bottles of it strewn about in all corners of the frat house. Lizette couldn't help but frown however, feeling a twinge of guilt as she thought of the way she'd blissfully ignored Tabitha, even while her sister begged her to stay by her side. She huffed a quick sigh, trying to clear her head. She'd make it up to Tabs later. If there was one thing in the world she could count on, it was that her sister couldn't stay mad at her for long.

But she didn't want to think about all that right now. She wanted to think about all the looks and attention she was getting as she sauntered through the party. Liz knew she wasn't the prettiest girl by any stretch, but cute enough, and was well aware her stock was soaring among the trashed frat boys with their beer goggles strapped firmly on. Aside from the tall blonde dude and his little buddy that Tabs was drooling over, however, Liz was quickly realizing all the more attractive people were getting snatched up and paired off already. This is why we shouldn't have been so late. And Tabs wanted to screw around changing her damn clothes. Whatever, she'd have to make do with one of the fuglier ones. Wouldn't be the first time.

Liz was about the park herself somewhere and let one swoop in for the kill when she spotted him...a true and honest hot guy among the riff-raff, mixing himself a badass-looking concoction and casually tossing it back. She studied him briefly before making a move, pausing to glance down to check her appearance, smoothing the front of her shorts and ripped tights. He was attractively lean but definitely not scrawny, delicately handsome, dressed all in black; definitely her type. Her heart skipped as she watched him flash the most adorable smile at a guy that confidently strutted over and began chatting him up. Despite his flirtatious smile, this fellow gave off a kind of over it vibe, like his attitude could switch to contempt at the drop of a hat. Honestly, it just made him even more attractive to her.

Now, a normal person would have seen that the man was occupied and left it at that. To Lizette, however, this was merely an obstacle; no...a challenge. "Hey." Liz approached the pair, wearing her patented mischievous smirk. She stole a quick peek at the other fellow, subtly sizing him up. Not nearly as good-looking as the boy in black, but he'd do in a pinch. He didn't seem the least bit interested in her, however. He barely gave Liz a passing glance in fact, eyes firmly trained on their cute friend instead.

"What are you guys drinking?" Liz addressed them both, but was clearly speaking to the cute one, her pale green eyes fixed on him alone. She felt her heart flutter a bit as he glanced her way. He was clearly older, which slightly intimated her. But if nothing else, Liz was great at hiding her feelings, her nonchalant smirk never wavering. Whatever, no big deal. I've gotten with older guys before. Granted, none of them were this pretty though...

code by valen t.

MOOD: Fuck.

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Jean ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
I’m scared to sleep…

What the fuck was Jean talking about? Why would Cas of all people, leave him. It must have been some sort of joke. People left Cas, not the other way around. He let out a bitter laugh before meeting the blonde haired boy’s eyes, scowling. “Don’t be stupid,” Cas spat, glaring at the floor. “I don’t leave people. They leave me. They always do, so...you don’t have to pretend to like me because you feel bad. I don’t need your pity,” he added, plopping down on the curb.

He was so, so tired and all he wanted to do was go back to their room and sleep. He’d deal with whatever little excursion Jean wanted to take in the morning, when he was sober and less pathetic. For now, he would sit here on the curb until the taller boy dragged him away, his hand in his hands as pressure pressed at his temples.

Everything was foggy and he just wanted it all to stop, to leave him be for just two seconds. To let him feel okay, if only for a minute. Was it too much to ask for?

Alright God. You win. I give up. I hope you’re happy...

I hope you’re happy.

Cas lifted his head back up to look at Jean, squinting as he was lit from behind by one of the streetlights. “Can we just go home, please?” he asked, his voice tired and bleak. “I need...” he trailed off. He wasn’t quite sure what he needed. Cas merely sighed and stood, stumbling in the what he hoped was the right way to get to their dorm.

He made it about ten feet down the street before he realized he had absolutely no clue where they were, and he’d likely wind up lost if he went off by himself. Cas turned around and gave Jean a helpless look, shoulders slumped and his hands shaking by his sides. “I don’t know where to go,” he stated plainly, looking at the ground in front of him. Cas sighed again, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he waited for Jean to respond.

It seemed that Pathetic, Sad, Mushy Drunk Cas had made an appearance, no matter how hard he tried to repress it. If Jean wasn’t sick of him now, he certainly would be after this.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Ah-

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Bec Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR No honey, no...
tl;dr
kian wilson
Kian looked down at the hand that was intertwined with his roommate's. The bright, stupid, almost too-enthusiastic-to-be-real smile that seemed to always be on his face had vanished, and he just stared at the ground as he and Bec walked. He shivered a bit. It was cold... especially for California. This was his third year in America, he figured he should at least be somewhat used to the cold temperatures... but why this early? It was only September, after all. He was wearing a jacket, but it didn't do very much in keeping him warm.

As Bec spoke, Kian looked over at her, taking in her words. He shrugged a bit. "Yeah... I don't really have a favorite or least favorite season, I just hate cold weather.." he told her. Perhaps the hugest lie of the century. Fall was when he just sat and watched as his mother took her last breath... when he stood in the local cemetery for hours after the burial. He didn't do anything, he wasn't with anyone, he just stood over her grave, tears silently streaming down his face. Ah, yes. He remembered that day like it was yesterday.

Tears formed in the corners of his eyes. No. I'm not going to cry at a bloody frat party. He tried to subtly wipe away the tears, he wasn't about to let Bec see him cry. She would already see (and hear) enough of that later. He'd always been a mess of emotions, even before his mother's death. He looked up at the moonlit sky, trying to take his mind off of everything. It was pretty... he could probably stare at it all night if he wanted to. Which he did. Better than going to this frat party... thing. He kept walking and looked over at Bec, giving her his signature smile, as if to say "I'm okay, mate. Really."

I am okay.

At least... right now, I am.

Loud, obnoxious music came from one of the frat houses... this had to be the one. He looked at the ground, which was littered with trash. "Bloody disgusting.." he mumbled, shaking his head. But it was fine. This place had to get cleaned up eventually, and it was only one night. Possibly one of the longest nights of his life, but only one night nonetheless. He let out a heavy sigh and went inside with his roommate, his cold body already becoming warmer.

As Bec poured the drinks, Kian gave another one of his iconic grins. "No worries, I'm more of a brandy guy anyways," he shrugged a bit, throwing back his first shot. And then another. And then another after that. He kept taking shots, keeping up with Bec. He wanted to get drunk, and he wanted to get drunk fast. He wanted to forget. About everything. Whatever it took... even if he passed out right then and there.

He eventually stepped back and took a breath. He didn't want to drown in brandy.

Well... maybe he did.

But he wasn't about to let anyone know that.

code by valen t.

how are you doing? I don't want to leave you just yet..
lrina Altier

Irina looked back as he said that was his room number. She felt her heart almost give out. No way! She felt her face hearing up. Maybe she got her numbers wrong, but she was fairly sure.. right?

As they went up the stairs and to the door. She smiled as she felt relief and also anxiety. Maybe he wouldn't like her living with him? Maybe he will think she is boring or loud? But they've gotten pretty comfortable with each other so far she felt like at least.

As she stepped into the room she giggled and looked around. "Yes it seems so..but I'm happy!" She admitted with a little jump. "Oh-!" She said as she slowly slipped off his jacket. "I'm sure you wouldn't want me to keep it" she said with her hair moving over her shoulders. She just hoped she still looked decently and wasn't making a fool for herself.

After she gave him his jacket she still kept her smile on her face "hey, well you don't have to worry about your roomate getting annoyed at you. I think if anything you'll be annoyed with me" she laughed. She figured it was probably time to go in their separate rooms and just lay it down..she still didn't want to leave,but she didn't want to overdo anything..they lived together now they will plenty of time to get to know one another.

She ran her hand through her brown hair and bit her bottom lip lightly. "Okay..I think im going to retire for the night so-" Irina went on her tippytoes, embarrassing for her, but the alcohol was working in her favor at thus point of being this bold, and kissed the tip of his nose. "Goodnight Osito" she said with her face red before heading into her room and closing the door. She dropped her shoes and hurriedly changed into her black silk pajamas.

That night was the most fun she had in awhile and then on top of that meeting Cooper. This year was going to be good..it would be good!

Before she had went to sleep she took put her red dairy and wrote down her thoughts of the night before falling asleep ontop of her covers that night.
~~~

♧It's the first school party of the year and I met this amazing man. And to top it all off he's my roommate, it kind of makes me nervous,but in a good way.. I hope to make his glasses fog and face blush more because it suits him ... oh he also taught me about lobsters and they aren't all red! I didn't know that..I hope he will teach me more about animals and I'll teach him more about stars if he wants?

He let me tell him about stars tonight though which was..nice..I swear I can still feel his hand in mine and the slippery grass on my feet like its muscle memory..and the way he looked at me--Ive never felt like I did then..I hope that feeling doesn't ever go away. I hope he doesn't get tired of me and go away actually, but hopefully I have good dreams today..maybe he will be in them--?

--I need to go to sleep..♧

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
mood :
calm

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean blinked while looking down at Cas. "Pity.." he repeated as he kicked some rocks to the street. "I don't do things out of pity. That's just wrong and for what? Doing things for people out pity doesn't make it better I would know and you would too.." he sighed looking around at the street they would have to cross to get the their dorm. At least he knew where he was going and wasn't shitfaced.

"No I..like you because I simply like you...you idjit" he said mumbling the last of his words. He really wanted to just tell him exactly how he felt in this moment,but he knew it wasn't the right time. It wasn't the right time to tell him that he thinks of him constantly or that everytime he goes somewhere he thinks it'd be fun if Cas came or that he is happy to annoy him each day...or that his grey eyes are what keeps him going..the lips he has been dying to kiss since they met...or Cas' skin he longs to touch every second. Or even that he feels at home when he is in the same room breathing the same air as him..He knows he has to keep it to himself for now..he doesn't want to scare him away.

Jean just stood in place as Cassian started walking. Jean tried not to laugh at how cute Cas was in this moment. He wished he had a picture! Once Cas got close enough Jean wrapped his arm around his shoulders and walked. Of course he could've grabbed his hand but he knew Cas wouldn't like that. "C'mon..we just gotta cross the street and its just a few blocks..just gotta follow the yellow brick road..or rather this yellow bricked bloat" he said with a small laugh.

When they finally arrived to their dorm building, going up the stairs while the elevator was being used to the max by people coming back. "Home sweet home" he sighed as he unlocked the door, jiggling the door handle to get it to open. Jean then yawned. "Alright we should probably sleep. We gotta wake up early" Jean then ruffled Cas' brown fluffy hair for a split second before heading to his room, waving back. "See ya in the morning!" When truthfully he didn't want to say goodnight so that was the alternative..
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Tired

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Asher ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Archer Quinn
Take my hand, we’ll make it I swear…

Archie was unable to contain a yawn as he further relaxed into Asher, and everything seemed...softer. Quieter, even. “I don’t know...sometimes I just have these thoughts and I have to share ‘em, ya know?” Archie mumbled, using his fingers to trace idle circles on the back of his friend’s hands. “I don’t actually wanna hit anyone. I’d feel really bad if I did, but...I could, if I wanted to.”

The game of pool seemed to have ended and another one begun, players switching around. Archie watched for a minute, silent as the balls were racked up and the first shot was taken, scattering the brightly colored balls in every direction.

Woooah...what if one of those balls just like...came flying off of the table and it hit me, or Ashy or something...

Archie frowned at the thought, lifting one of Asher’s hands from where it was wrapped around him and studying it, tracing over the outside of each finger and then turning the palm to face him, brow scrunching as he studied all the little lines that covered it. He’d always been fascinated by hands, how complex and different they were. “I like your hands,” Archie said quietly, yawning again. “They’re...really good,” he continued, brushing his fingers gently over the palm.

Archie’s eyes were growing heavier and heavier and he kept on blinking them, frustrated at his inability to focus on the game of pool. He just couldn’t help it. He was really comfortable and warm and safe and it had been a long day and...

No, Archie dude. You can not fall asleep at a party. They would be soooo lame...

Yawning once again, Archie shook his head, placing Asher’s hand back down and picking up the other one, beginning the process anew with the hand he now held. He lined up their palms, observing how their fingers lined up, Asher’s hand just a little bit bigger than his. Archie’s cold hand was warmed by the heat radiating from Asher’s skin, and he left their hands like that for a moment, palm to palm in the air. Sighing, Archie dropped Asher’s hand after a minute, not wanting his newfound friend to be uncomfortable.

His brown eyed gaze shifted to the lines of Asher’s arms where they were wrapped around Archie, and he lifted his hand to gently draw shaped along the length of them, little suns and flowers and stars. “You’re so so warm, Ashy,” he said, voice even quieter than before, a content sigh coming from his mouth. “I know I lived in Canada but...I don’t like the cold.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: 🥺

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
tags
tl;dr
asher evans
I... SDFLJWEOIFO
Asher blinked, trying his hardest to keep his already heavy eyelids open. For Archie. He wanted to stay awake for Archie... to just hold him until the end of the party. His original plan involved having a drink, but he wanted to savor this moment and let it last for as long as possible. He let out another yawn. He was going to eventually fall asleep. He looked down at his new friend, Archie. He looked a little tired as well. After all, both boys had a long drive. He let his eyes flutter shut and he pulled the shorter of the two closer. He wasn't fully asleep yet, but he was pretty close.

Lame, Asher. Lame.

He let out a happy sigh, followed by yet another yawn. He forced his eyes to open and looked down at his tired friend. "Awe, Archie... You're so, so cute..." he mumbled, much too exhausted to be aware of what he was saying. "I'm glad I'm warming you up, darling..." he added, a tired chuckle escaping from his mouth. He closed his eyes again. For whatever reason, he just couldn't keep them open for any longer.

Slowly drifting out of consciousness, Asher shifted slightly, a very faint but still detectable smile on his face. "Y'know... it's stupid, but before I met you today, I wasn't in the best mental space... and for no good reason, but... you don't really need a reason for that, I guess... but you've honestly brightened up my day," he began, putting all of his energy into finding the right words and forcing them out of his mouth.

"But, like... I dunno... holding you right now... uhh... it makes me really happy. Really happy. Like... I dunno... it's... stupid... and weird... especially since we, like, just met, or whatever... but I don't care when I'm around you." he let out a chuckle. He seemed to be getting more and more tired by the second, just talking was tiring him out. "But... uhh... yeah. I probably sound so stupid right now..."

...And that was okay. As long as Archie was with him.

He let out a final yawn before drifting off to sleep, holding onto Archie like he was a teddy bear.

code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back