• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University IC

MOOD: Drunk

OUTFIT: XoXo

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Westie ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no.
tl;dr
Cameron Turner
Jack and Jill went up the hill…

When Weston kissed him for a second time, Cam swore his heart stopped dead in his chest. It was like an answer to a question Cam didn’t know he had, like a prayer and ever wish he’d made on every birthday candle. He didn’t want it to stop—not now, not ever, and when Weston went to pull away, a small needy noise came from the back of his throat, his breathing ragged on his chest.

At Weston’s suggestion they go back to his room, however, Cam grinned, intertwining their fingers. “Sure, Westie darling, I’d love to go back to your room with you,” he drawled, smirking. Everything seemed to be wreathed in light and glowing, a certain warmth radiating from his core that could’ve been from the alcohol or from the utter perfection of the boy in front of him.

Without thinking, Cam lifted their joined hands and brushed his lips over the back of Weston’s knuckles gently, before tugging them towards the door, stumbling the whole way there. They had to shove past a whole sea of people who were just about as drunk as he was, and infinitely more idiotic, grinding against whoever was closest and shouting lewd jokes.

When they made it outside, Cam nearly fell down the stairs but caught himself at the last second, his free hand gripping the metal railing. “That would’ve been like...like Jack ‘n’ Jill,” Cam slurred, laughing. “Ya know, cuz if I fell you would’ve come tumblin’ after, just like in that stupid story,” he continued, observing their intertwined fingers as he made it down the stairs.

“Ya know if I’m bein’ completely honest I have no clue where your dorm is, darlin’, even though I’ve been there more times than I can count,” Cam admitted, grinning down at the shorter boy as they walked. It was colder out than it had been when he first arrived at the party and he shivered involuntarily. If he was cold then Weston must have been freezing. Cam unlinked their fingers and looped his arm over Westie’s shoulders, tugging him in close so that the sides of their bodies touched as they continued toward the dorms.

“Oh, and, before I forget. You’re perfect too, Westie. Don’t you ever forget that.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
Beautiful, crazy…

Kai grew silent as Hanni spoke, unable to keep from shivering as Hanni’s fingers ran up and down over the bare skin under his shirt. And when he stood and kissed him, a low groan sounded in the back of Kai’s throat as he opened up fully to allow Hanni’s tongue better access. The kiss went on for a few minutes, and when he pulled away, Kai was left breathless and craving more, face heating at Hanni’s comment.

Kai wasn’t a virgin by any means, but this would be different. Hanni wasn’t some random guy that Kai had found at a party and deemed cute enough to sleep with. No. This was three years of not being able to act on his feelings, and he would enjoy it. He’d make sure of it.

As they continued towards Wolf and Hanni’s apartment, Kai kept close to his best friend’s side, cold despite the warmth his jacket provided. “Hanni, I...you know I’m no good at speeches or bloated monologues, so I’ll keep this short,” he said, a soft smile on his face. “I plan on loving you, Hannibal Hannigan, as fully and as deeply as I am able to, each and every day for the rest of my useless life, and one day, whenever you’re ready, I will marry you. Hell, I’d marry you tomorrow, if you wanted,” Kai continued as they reached the apartment complex.

He pushed open the door, tugging Hanni after him as he walked up the stairs more on instinct than anything else, his eyes too busy taking in every little detail of Hannibal’s beautiful face. “As long as you want me, I’m here, and I’m not going anywhere. I promise,” he finished, pausing as they reached the door to Wolf’s apartment.

“Alright, I’ll be quiet now,” he said, laughing a bit as he reached into Hanni’s coat pocket and pulled out the keys to the door, unlocking it and no bothering to turn on the lights as he pulled him in for another kiss, gentle and teasing before pulling away, heading for the couch. Before he sat down, however, Kai looked towards the kitchen, and then to where Hanni stood, smiling. “Can I...are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat? Let me take care of you. Please,” he said, shrugging off the coat and placing it on the back of one of the chairs.

Happiness was bubbling in his chest, making him feel light and free, even though he hadn’t had anything to drink at the party. It was like...a weight had been lifted from his chest and everything was pink tinged and beautiful.

“So...what are you in the mood to eat? What should be on the menu?”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Fuck.

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Jean ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
Afraid to dream…

Cassian was relieved when they made it back to their dorm in one piece, and was almost ready to tumble into bed and never wake up, but...for some strange reason he didn’t want to be alone. He didn’t want to be stuck with his only useless thoughts as company, and he certainly didn’t think he’d be able to sleep, despite how completely exhausted he was.

So he stood, staring after where Jean had gone into his room, kicking at the carpeted floor with a foot and almost falling over. “Jean...I…” Cas said quietly, all anger gone from his voice, leaving him with only...quiet hopelessness. “I don’t want...I can’t...please don’t leave me alone,” he continued, voice dropping to a whisper. He didn’t quite know what he was trying to say, only that he wanted Jean to understand.

Then, realizing how ridiculous he sounded, how pathetic he must have looked, Cas strode into his room, flicking on the light and sitting on the floor, knees pulled up to his chest. He reached behind him, tugging a blanket from the bed, when he realized how cold he’d actually been. He didn’t quite know if he was shivering from the cold or trembling from the emotions surging through him, but Cas couldn’t stop shaking.

His breath was coming out in panicked rasps, his eyes stinging as tears blurred his vision. Don’t cry Cas, don’t cry, he silently scolded himself, scrubbing at his face with his ice cold hands. He hadn’t cried when his parents had dumped him on the doorstep of his aunt’s house when he was twelve, and he hadn’t cried when the next day she’d given him to the state, signing the papers that left him parentless. He hadn’t cried when he’d been placed in foster home after foster home for six years, and he hadn’t cried when he’d ended things with Hanni. Why would he cry now?

Hey God...I know I was sort of an asshole earlier, but...please just turn it off. Turn my feelings off? Is that possible? Please. This...it hurts too much. I can’t...I can’t do this anymore…

He didn’t know why he expected an answer, why, if there was even a God at all, he would care about Cas, of all people. No one else did, so why would the creator of the universe give a shit? For some reason it was that thought that sent him over the edge, one tear and then another rolling down his face, until a stream of them was obscuring his vision. His shoulders shook with the force of it, and he couldn’t breath but he tried his best to remain silent, so he wouldn’t bother Jean.

What was wrong with him?

Don’t answer that, God. I don’t want to know that answer right now…
code by valen t.

mood :
sad

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean started to get undressed, his clothes going into his dirty clothes hamper and he grabbed his black sweats and a plain t-shirt. Something simple since it was a little cold. It did bother him much. He eventually sat on the edge of his bed. For some reason he couldnt get something out of his. It was like a gnawing thought in the bad of his head. It was about Cas of course. The way he was on their walk made him a little uneasy. "Should I have left him alone..?" He asked himself which just made him more worried by the second. He couldn't take it. He didn't want Cas to push him away though so he was conflicted..

..That was until he heard something like sniffling coming from another room. It couldn't be Cas right? So Jean got up and walked out of his room and waited till he heard another faint noise. Jean swore his whole body ached in that moment. He took one foot in front of the other till he got to Cas' door, his hand on the door knob. He took a deep breath and prayed that he didn't lock the door.

Thankfully the knob turned and the door opened. Once he saw Cas on the floor he did what he wished someone would've done for him. Jean said nothing at first, he just closed the door lightly and turned off the light. He figured he didn't want Jean to see him crying. He then walked over to the trembling man before sitting down next to him. "C'mere" he said softly, Jean wrapped his arms around Cas, pulling him into a soft,but firm hug. Cas' head would be under Jeans chin and at this point even if Cas were to push him away he wouldn't let go. He'd hold him..like he wanted to all night.

Jeans breathing was steady as he held Cas close, his body slowly rocking from side to side while his thumbs rubbed Cas' arm in circles. He could feel how cold the other man's body was so he was lucky he was warm as hell for once in his life. That's when he spoke up in a raspy tired voice. "I'm staying here tonight--you can be pissed tomorrow, but..I won't leave you alone Cassian.." he started of saying and then kissed the top of Cas' head. "..I promise.." he whispered.

Jean knows he doesn't say anything close to "I promise" anymore since everything that happened to him growing up because everybody seemed to break their promises. His 'friends' promising to fess up to petty crimes that he covered for. His mother promising to see him on the holidays...promising to be a real family again. Where were those promises? Broken and meaningless. And now look at him, making a promise after all these years..but he knows deep down no matter what it's true. He wouldn't leave Cas that night, he wouldn't move an inch. He wanted him to feel safe in a way he never could. He wanted to let Cas know that no matter what Jean will be right there...silly isn't it?
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
Baby you’ve got sin in your skin...

Cas hadn’t heard Jean enter the room, but he looked up when the lights went out, flinching as he felt Jean’s arms wrap around him. He hadn’t expected the contact, hadn’t been ready for how soothing it felt, how warm Jean’s body was. Cas’s body was still shaking from the force of his sobbing.

After a few minutes of letting Jean hold him, Cas stood up, stripping off his dirty pants and shirt before crawling into bed, tugging the blonde boy after him. He pulled the blankets around them, shivering against the cold as he buried his face in Jean’s chest, pulling the taller boy’s arms around him.

It was like Cas wasn’t even aware what he was doing. “It hurts, Jean,” Cas whispered, moving his head up to meet Jean’s eyes in the dark. “It hurts so much, and I can’t make it stop,” he continued, reaching up a shaking hand to wipe at the tears that still coated his face. “I have no one left.”

Cassian grew silent for a minute, taking a few shaky breaths before returning his face to the safety of Jean’s neck, his hands gripping the back of the black shirt his roommate wore. Exhaustion pressed at his eyelids, but Cas didn’t want to sleep. He didn’t want to deal with the nightmares that had him waking up every morning in a cold sweat. “I’m so tired, Jean,” he mumbled against the taller boy’s warm chest. “But...I’m scared. I’m so scared,” he whispered.

Cas was sure he had the vast amounts of alcohol filling his veins to blame for this behavior, but...nothing he’d said tonight had been a lie. The only difference was that Sober Cas would have kept it all inside. He wouldn’t be here, all wrapped up and warm in Jean’s arms. And maybe that would have been for the best, but it was too late to go back now.

“I’m so scared.”
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: In loveeee but also drunk and confused. But also in loveeeeee

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe

Random dude in the fucking street - ME
tags
TL;DR Still no.
tl;dr
west beck
You're the harmony to every song I sing, and I wouldn't change a thing...
As their fingers intertwined, West looked up at Cam. "Hey, don't worry... you'll get lots more kisses when we get to my room..." he said without thinking. He chuckled a bit and gently squeezed Cam's hand, shoving his way through the sea of drunk students. They were literally grinding on each other in broad daylight... something Weston kind of wanted to do with Cam. But no. At least not at the party. That would be a little weird, and it would come back to bite him in the ass, even drunk West knew that. Besides, he just wanted Cam with him in his room with him... no matter what they did.

They eventually made it outside, and West was unpleasantly surprised by the cold weather. Great. As if it wasn't cold enough earlier. He watched as Cam almost fell down the stairs, and he stifled his laughter as much as he could. It wasn't that funny, but the alcohol just made everything seem... better. Brighter. Happier. And Cam's "Jack and Jill" comment was quite possibly one of the cutest things he had ever heard. He looked over at the taller boy and gave him a wide smile, shivering a little bit. He tried his best to hide the fact that he was freezing to death. It was weird. Despite the fact that he was born and raised in Maine, he hated cold weather.

But West must've made it obvious because the taller boy pulled him close to him. His body immediately warmed up from the radiation. He grinned and looked up at Cam. "Thank you, Cammy... you're... really warm..." he mumbled quietly, smiling as he let the warmness take over his entire body. He chuckled a bit. This was nice.

He looked around the campus. It was huge... West wondered if he would be able to find his dorm. "Uhh... I'm not really sure where my dorm is, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been there even more than you have," he admitted softly, a sheepish smile on his face. He looked around. Should he harass an innocent passerby? He looked around to see if anyone was walking by.

West looked up at Cam as he spoke. "Cammy, nooo, I'm not perfect..." he slurred, the hugest, stupidest grin on his face. "Hell, compared to you, I'm nothing." Something Cam had already asked him not to say, but he didn't really care. It was true, wasn't it? In his eyes, Cam was the best person in the entire world, and West didn't even come close.

Unable to wipe the smile off his face, West led Cam towards a student who was walking on his own. His poor, poor soul. West gave a bit of a sheepish laugh. "Um. Excuse me? Could you lead us to my room, please? I have nooo idea where it is. Uhh... room 317, please."

Rolling his eyes, the defenseless pedestrian nodded and grunted a quick "Follow me" before starting to lead the two boys to West's dorm. Weston looked up at Cam as they walked, giving him another bright smile. "I love you, Cammy.." he whispered.

I just wanna kiss him again.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
mood :
sad

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean let Cas get up to strip himself of his dirty clothes before getting into Cas' bed like he was being tugged to do. Not that he minded in the slightest. Jean allowed his body to be tangled with Cassians, pulling his cold shivering body to his warm one. That's about when Jeans heart shattered into a million pieces.

He looked over at Cas and raised his hand to instead gently wipe his tears looking at Cas ' eyes in the dark while they were so close. Jeans hand moved from Cassians cheek to run up his neck to the back of his head. His heart nearly jumped when Cas gripped the back of his shirt.

"Cas..you have people that care about you..you're not alone.." he said squeezing the man's body whom he longed for. "If anything..you have me..I'll stay by you as long as you want me to..You don't have to be alone..you don't have to be scared.." he said, his soft voice cracking. He needed to be strong for Cas. He wouldn't cry now, no. He hasn't cried for awhile so he will remain strong because the person he cares so much about is in pain.

What he wouldn't do to just make his pain go away. To wish it upon himself even if he collected dust. He would do all of that just..for him. "I'll try my best to make sure that you don't feel like this..even if it's just a little" Jean then took a deep breath. "I'll stay up until you go to sleep..if you go to sleep,okay? And I'll be here when you wake up" he told Cas as he rubbed his cold skin with his other hand. Jean stared at the ceiling, the smell of Cas' conditioner and cigarette smoke filled his senses. He wondered if that would soon become his favorite scent...
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Calm

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
Irina ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
Goodnight…

When Irina’s soft lips brushed against the tip of his nose, his breath caught in his throat, and as she quickly retreated into her room, all he could do was stare after her, mouth opening and closing, as he tried to figure out something—anything—to say. When he was finally able to breath again, Cooper merely sighed, scrubbing at his face with a hand.

Turning, Cooper walked into his room, stripping off his party clothes and throwing on a pair of soft grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, before crawling into bed, flicking on the lamp that lay on the nightstand beside it. He pulled his thick covers around him before snatching his journal and pen from where he’d left it at the end of the bed, opening to a fresh page.

August 29, Saturday~

So. Here I am, writing in this journal again, like I do every day. Okay, so that was awkward, I know. I’m awkward. Especially now that I’ve met Irina. She’s...probably the most beautiful person I’ve ever met, inside and out. Was that too forward? Hell if I know. It doesn’t seem like I know much of anything, since I’ve moved to California, but...she’s made it all a little more bearable. And she’s my roommate! Imagine that…

It’s either the best thing or the worst thing that could have possibly happened, but...I’m happy nonetheless. More happy than I’ve been in the week I’ve been here, and, if it’s possible, happier than I was at home. Tonight, looking at the stars, I felt at home. Holding Irina’s hand, looking at her, being near her—it was intoxicating. Or maybe that was the alcohol, but...it felt right.

I’m so incredibly tired, but also...strangely charged, like I just drank a bunch of coffee, or got off of a rollercoaster. I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep tonight, knowing that she’s there, on the other side of the wall.

What a strange day!! For now, though, I’m tired. I’ll write more tomorrow, I promise.

~Cooper ♚

Yawning, Cooper chucked his journal to somewhere on the other side of the room, before flicking off the lamp and closing his eyes, hoping he’d be able to sleep. It wasn’t likely, but...he could sure as hell try.

It was a weird feeling—the utter euphoria that was washing over him in waves right now. He could get used to it, he decided as his mind began to drift away.

I could really get used to this feeling…

code by valen t.

"Pffft..."

cody hughes

After getting out of his car, Cody looked around campus. His old home away from home. He could stay there forever if he wanted to. It was already dark outside, but he was glad to be back. Even if he was incredibly late... even later than last year. In truth, Cody couldn't care less about punctuality. As long as he arrived at some point and maintained at least a "C" average in all of his classes, he was okay. He didn't really have any friends that he looked forward to seeing, everyone was fake and he knew it. He could see through everyone, like that one person on that one show where you have to vote people off this deserted island one by one until you're the last one standing. Yeah. If he wasn't good at anything else, he would be good at one of those competitions.

But to say that he didn't care about anyone would be a lie. There was one boy... a handsome, tall, unnamed boy who may or may not be Greek and whose name may or may not rhyme with "Miko Schmanders." The cutest boy he'd ever met, and he knew that, but there were no feelings, right? He was most certainly a "simp from afar," but it was purely platonic. Romantic feelings are gross, and they were something Cody hoped he would never experience in his life. Besides, even if they were romantic feelings, he was just the omniscient narrator, right? Nobody special, just the person who avoids human interaction at all costs while still understanding how the human mind worked.

Cody checked his phone to see what was going on in what seemed to be Hartley U's Twitter chat. They were talking about a party of some sort, one that everyone seemed to be going to. At first, he wasn't too interested in going, but the promise of alcohol made him think twice. He'd always loved alcohol, even when he was a "youngster." Of course, he was by no means an alcoholic, but it was good to get shitfaced every once in a while. He went to his dorm room and looked around before throwing his bags on the floor.

He wandered outside. Maybe it was the warmth of the building he was just in, or maybe it was just nerves, but for some reason it was even colder outside than it was a few minutes before. He looked around for where the party was, and he spotted a huge frat house with loud music booming from the inside. He swallowed. Hard. This was definitely the place, but... why? Why couldn't it have been a kickback at someone's dorm? Like... five people, tops. Now that's a party. Fuck yeah.

He opened the door and walked inside. It was even louder than he had anticipated, and it was crowded. He shoved some people out of his way in a desperate attempt to make a dent into the incredibly dense sea of college students, only to be squished in between some drunken idiots who didn't seem to understand the concept of "personal space." He rolled his eyes and shoved them away. "Get off..." he mumbled, trying to find somewhere with less people. Or, better yet, make his great escape back to his dorm.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

mood.
I exist, lol.

location.
Party

outfit.
Here

interactions.
Open, kinda just writing this out of pure boredom

mentions.
Nico Sanders

code by deer of 9 colours.

MOOD: Very Drunk
OUTFIT: Green silk dress, sparkly heels

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Kian ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Rebekkah Taylor
I wanna dance with somebody...

Rebekkah was surprised that Kian kept up with her, taking shot after shot after shot, until her head was so foggy that she forgot why she was taking so many shots in the first place. If there was one thing Rebekkah Hayley Taylor did well, it was hold her liquor. There is, however, one thing that is important to note. Sober Rebekkah and Drunk Rebekkah are about as different as day and night.

This much was evident by the fact that Drunk Bec was currently—brace yourself for impact—happy. Yep. Floating along on her own little cloud. Hell, she was even feeling nice enough that she brought Kian along with her, in their own happy little sphere. “Oy, Kian mate, loosen up those limbs and dance,” Bec chided, jabbing him in the side and doing her drunken version of a one person wave. It is also important to note that while Bec is a model, and is expected to be poised and graceful at all times, it seemed that Drunk Bec had the dancing skill of a three year old.

She hiccuped, clapping a hand over her mouth in embarrassment before bursting out laughing. “I...oh god, stop being such a buzzkill and dance with me, twerp,” she teased Kian once again, this time prodding his cheek with a perfectly manicured nail. Someone was attempting to pass them and Bec straightened, grabbing the stranger by both hands and twirling them around, before bowing and allowing him to pass, but not before patting him on the back. “See? Even Mr. All American just danced with me. Come onnnn,” she grinned, giving her roommate her best puppy dog eyes™️.

Deciding she wasn’t nearly drunk enough to be deadly with Mr. Cranky Pants Kian, she hoisted the still half-full bottle of brandy and took a swig from it, still swaying to the music. Ugh why had she worn these heels tonight? Snorting, she kicked them off, savoring the feeling of the cold wood floor against her bare feet. It was hot in here, and for no good reason. Why had Sober Bec wanted to bring a jacket? What a wimp.

She took another, larger sip from the bottle, coughing as it attempted to burn a hole in her esophagus. She was passing her limit and she knew it, but what did she care? “None of that, Mr. Brandy,” she slurred, giving the opaque glass bottle her best upset mother look. “You...you behave now, silly,” she grinned, placing it back down on the table. “Alright that’s it, K-Kian...I didn’t wanna have to do this, m-mate, but I have to...re...re..reserve? No. Resort. Resort to using force, mister,” Bec laughed, grabbing Kian’s warm hands. They really were soft.

She tugged him over to a slightly less crowded area, not dropping both of his hands as she nearly tripped about 600 times, a fit of giggles growing with each near-fall. When they finally made it to her destination she dropped one of his hands before lifting the other above her head, eyes bright. “Come on. Give a little spin,_ Bec chirped, still giggling. Why wasn’t he dancing? When he didn’t oblige, she dropped his hand, jutting her lower lip out in a pathetic pout, before storming over to the nearby couch and plopping down, shooting him a glare.

“Y-you’re mean, Kian,” she said, sticking her tongue out at her taller friend. “You’re j-just an oversized meanie butt.

[/B]
code by valen t.

Last edited:

laird arrezola

interactions:
Rhett Brighton
mentions:
Nika Darling
tags:
dirt dirt

mood:
relaxed>flustered; aroused
outfit:
outfit here

Laird never liked parties, only because he was never invited to them, but that never really phased his enjoyment of being alone. After reading in the Twitter chat about a party happening to kick off the school semester, Laird just exited out of the app and decided to relax the rest of the day. When it came time for the party he said goodbye to his roommate Nika and told her to call him in case she needed a ride back to their dorm. After watching her leave closing the door behind her, Laird walked back inside his room going over to his cage where his rats were being homed. He took each one out at a time and placed them on the floor letting them have an hour or two of free-roaming time. Watching them roam around the room he sat on his bed listening to his Spotify playlist while doodling in his sketchbook. He began thinking about the frat party and how he should have gone, I mean come on Laird you're not in high school anymore! You're in college, people here don't judge, they don't have labels and social statuses here. No one here is going to bully you and hurt you as they did in high school. Laird sighed suddenly starting to regret his decision, he rubbed his hand over his face before hearing his phone go off with a notification. Reaching for his phone he unlocked the device seeing her received a dm from someone he's been talking to since he arrived at Hartley University. Rhett Brighton. Laird had been talking to the other pink-haired boy from the moment they met each other in the Twitter chat. Even though their conversations were short they still managed to put a smile on the architect's face. Thinking about the pink-haired boy, Laird shot Rhett a text asking if he was alright with hanging out tonight. Seeing the other agree to his response, Laird felt like a giddy teenage girl whose crush said hi to her in the hallway or whatever. Jumping up fist-pumping the air, Laird sent the other his dorm room and quickly got off his bed proceeding to tidy the already clean place up. Laird hated a messy room, is it considered OCD? No. He just felt uncomfortable in unkempt and unorganized environments, it would make his skin crawl. Fluffing the pillows and grabbing his mice placing them back in their cage, he checked to make sure the rest of the dorm room was clean before he heard a knock at his door.

-Time Skip-

Gasping for air, lips were swollen from the non-stop kissing, Laird softly panted heat radiating off his body as he looked into Rhett's eyes. He could feel the other fingers press deep into his hips and breath on his neck. "Rhett..." Laird was only able to get the others' name out before he was kissed again, his brain was fuzzy and his body felt really hot. He didn't think hanging out and watching a couple of movies would lead to Rhett's tongue be down his throat, but Laird wasn't complaining. Laird never experienced anything further than a few kisses here and there in his high school years and he was very happy to have experienced moments like these in college. Placing his hands on Rhett's chest he slightly sat up, hair disheveled "Rhett...this "hanging out" is not what I intended to happen but...I'm...kinda happy it did...I've never done anything like this before so...I'm glad it was with you..." Laird looked down bitting his bottom lip, trailing his fingers down the others' shirt. "I like that you...have pink hair as I do...it looks better on you than me..." Laird chuckled, looking down seeing Rhett's fingers under his shirt, Laird hated physical touch but in the heat of the moment didn't care that he was being touched.

take my breath away please

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
MOOD: Tired

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Asher ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Archer Quinn
It’s time now to sleep…

Archie listened attentively as Asher spoke, eyes growing heavier with every second that passed. He hadn’t been this tired when they’d arrived...so why was he so exhausted now? It was like all sound had been silenced—the game of pool, the music, people shouting—and the only noise remaining was the steady beating of Asher's heart as he spoke. It was comforting, and Archie's brown eyes slipped shut as the taller boy continued to speak, the vibrations from his voice like a massage against his pleasantly warm back.

“Yeah...pal...you’ve made me really happy too,” he mumbled, even though he was fairly certain that his friend was asleep. “And...I’m happy that...that I’m here right now, with you. You’ve...made me really warm and...I’m always cold...so it’s really...good. You’re really good.” Yawning for the gazillionth time, Archie nestled in closer to Asher, a content sigh coming from his lips. He was almost certain that if he opened his eyes now, people would be giving them strange looks, but he couldn’t bring himself to care. He was comfortable, and warm, and so, so tired and everything was good.

His mind was slowly emptying, dragging him into the land of sleep, and as much as he tried to fight it, to savor the feeling of Asher’s warm arms around him, he couldn’t help it. He wasn’t quite asleep, not yet, but he was hovering in that space between unconsciousness and awareness, floating on his own cloud of blissful warmth and safety. He hadn’t felt like this in...well since he was a child, really, when his mother had tucked him into bed at night. That stopped happening a long, long time ago.

Archie missed it—his mother, and their home in Canada. His childhood. Everything seemed so...simple, when you were small and didn’t know all the bad parts of the world. Like death, or sickness, or mean people. When you were a kid, none of that mattered. You...simply existed, with no expectations, nothing weighing you down. He wished he could go back. He hated being an adult, being mature. He hated that he had to live up to the expectations of people he barely knew, especially when he knew, deep down, he’d never succeed. All his life Archie had never truly been good enough at anything. He was an average student, average at sports, a mediocre friend. Sure he had his art, but even that was...subpar at best. There were people who mattered in the world and then there were people like him. The people who were an example of what not to do.

And that was fine. Someone had to do it, right? Archie’s tired mind was too foggy to puzzle it all out right now anyways. When he woke up he’d deal with all the heavy thoughts, for now all he could do was listen to the rise and fall of Asher’s chest as he breathed, Archie’s restless hands wrapping around his newfound friend’s as he finally drifted off, a tiny smile on his face.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Drunkkkk

basics
MENTIONS:
n/a

INT:
Bec Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR No honey, no...
tl;dr
kian wilson
Normally, a drink would have helped Kian loosen up a bit. A drink would usually have brought him genuine happiness, like a gift from whatever higher power existed, if one even did. But tonight, it seemed to be doing the opposite... every shot of brandy he took seemed to make him more and more upset. The smile on has face had somehow disappeared. It didn't seem logical, and it probably wasn't... wasn't alcohol supposed to cause a temporary boost in, like, dopamine levels and stuff? Why wasn't it working?

Suck it up, Kian.

Kian looked back at Bec and shook his head slightly. He wasn't in the mood to dance, and maybe that was for the better. He wasn't any good at dancing, anyway. He wanted more than anything to loosen up and have a good time, but even in his clouded mind, there was a tiny voice screaming at him. Telling him not to dance, not to do anything stupid. Reminding him about his past, and why he was upset in the first place. Telling him to leave this stupid party... and to never go to one again.

Kian looked down at the ground, then at the wall, then back at Bec, then at the assortment of drinks. He was trying to find a somewhere that wasn't so... full of people. An empty space that he could just focus on and calm down. Staring at a blank wall, Kian felt a lump form in his throat. His eyes started to sting. He felt small. Vulnerable. He had never cried in front of anyone before, but... he just couldn't help it. A soft squeak escaped from the back of his throat as a few tears started rolling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry, it's just..." Kian began, his voice small. He was barely even aware that words were coming out of his mouth. "I dunno... ever since my dad left... ever since my mom died... it's been really hard, mate... everything..."

Kian kept going. Why? Bec didn't ask for this. He was probably annoying the crap out of her, but he didn't care. "And on top of everything, I just got out of an abusive relationship... she was absolutely fucking bonkers. I'm honestly surprised that I'm even alive..." he paused for a bit, looking back at Bec. The tears seemed to be streaming down his cheeks more rapidly, and everything he was saying was between huge sobs. "And I know I should probably... shut up, or whatever... because it's not that bad, but it killed me, Bec..."

Kian, if you shut up right now, there's still a slim chance you won't lose your best friend.

He sniffled and wiped away some more tears, trying to stop his eyes from watering. He hated that he was crying in front of his friend, Bec. He hated that he was vulnerable.

"It killed me..."

code by valen t.

"Bad dream lol..."

Asher Evans

Still sound asleep, Asher held onto his friend, refusing to let go. If this were high school, he would have been the hot topic of the entire school, the laughing stock of the century, the top person on everyone's hit list. But he wasn't in high school anymore. He smiled a bit at the thought and let out a bit of a happy mumble, pulling Archie a little closer to his body.

Some time passed and the party around them continued to rage, and Asher was still sound asleep. Surprisingly. It seemed to be getting louder and louder by the second, but once he was asleep, especially when his sleep schedule was off, there was almost no waking him up. He could never explain why, but he was always able to sleep through loud, sudden noises, like alarm clocks and math teachers.

In all honesty, the fact that Asher was in college seemed bizarre. Throughout his high school career, his grades tended to suffer, and nobody saw any potential in him... and perhaps he didn't have any. Which he supposed was fine, he wasn't completely worthless. He had an okay voice, and...

Is that really it?

Asher twitched a bit in his sleep. Was he really that much of a failure? He tightened his hug a bit before waking up, a small whimper escaping his throat as he did. He looked down at his new friend and noticed that his grip was way too tight. He loosened up. He didn't wanna crush the guy's ribs. His breathing was rather heavy and his heart was pounding. He just hoped he didn't bother Archie too much.

mood.
Asher

location.
Frat party

outfit.
here

tags.
Archer - Kio.exe Kio.exe

Last edited:
MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Ocean ( dirt dirt ) Nika ( Qwertycakes Qwertycakes )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
Let me help you...

Nico, at this point, was thoroughly shit faced, and he was sure that if he drank anymore he would throw up. Ocean, at this point, was just as shit faced as Nico, and yet he still seemed intent on guzzling down whatever alcohol was closest to him. Now, as a Greek, Nico knew he could hold his liquor. Americans, however, were unreliable in that aspect, and so Nico plucked the bottle of liquor from Ocean’s hand gently, setting it on the table beside them.

“Ocean? Maybe….no more drinking for you,” he slurred, patting his friend on the shoulder (and missing several times before he made contact). “Am...am not wanting for you to…” he trailed off, making a very dramatic throwing up motion, as a tiny giggle slipped from his mouth. Everything was so funny! Something was nagging at the back of his mind, something he’d promised to do while at the party. But what was it? He’d promised to see...Nika!! Where was she?

“Ocean, am needing to find Nika. I...said would see her here. I...am going to look around, okay?” Nico ground out, embarrassed by the amount of effort it took to get those simple sentences out. He didn’t think to invite Ocean with him—he supposed his friend would follow him if he wanted to go—and without saying anything else, he turned around and shoved his way through the crowd, very nearly falling several times as he scanned the room for his lovable blonde friend. Where was she?

She said...she said she was coming with that, that...thirsty American. What was his name? Allen? No...Aspen. But...Nico had just seen Aspen with his hand up some girl’s shirt, Nika nowhere in sight. He was nearing the back of the room, and about to give up, when he found her, curled up in the corner, tears running down her pretty face. He slid onto the ground next to her, brow furrowed in concern.

“Why are you sad, tiny American?” Nico asked gently, using two fingers to lift her chin so she was looking at him. “Do not cry, is okay,” he murmured, using his other hand to wipe away a few stray tears from her cheeks. Sighing, he stood, grabbing her hand and pulling Nika up with him, moving them over to one of the abandoned couches near them. With his mind so foggy from the liquor, it was hard to understand how Nika could be sad, but he would help, in whatever way he could.

She was still crying, and it hurt his heart to see. “Come here, my tiny friend,” he murmured, pulling her against him and wrapping his arms securely around her middle. “Tell me I can help you, okay?” he urged, frowning. It was the last thing he’d expected to be doing at this party, but he didn’t mind. Even in his drunken state the need to help people was still present.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Westie ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no.
tl;dr
Cameron Turner
Darlin’ you look perfect, tonight…

The blissful bubble that Cam had been floating along on as they walked popped when Weston made some comment about not being worth anything. Cam stopped in his tracks, frowning as he turned to face the shorter boy. “Westie, darlin’, what did I say about sayin’ stuff like that ‘bout yourself,” he slurred, all amusement gone from his face. “You are beautiful and perfect and absolutely worth it, and I don’t ever want to hear you sayin’ otherwise ever again, okay?” he sighed, tugging Weston back against him as they continued walking.

As they followed the stranger to the dorms, Weston’s smile nearly knocked the breath from him. It was so, so beautiful. “I love you more, darlin’,” he grinned, tearing his green eyed gaze from Weston’s face. If he’d looked for much longer he would have stopped them right then and there to kiss him. It was a different sort of happiness than any he’d ever felt before, and he wouldn’t change it for the world.

When they made it to the dorm building itself and up the stairs to Weston’s room, Cam shot the stranger a grin, not bothering to say thank you before snatching Weston’s keys from where they were in his pocket and unlocking the door, pushing it open and tugging the shorter boy after him. As soon as they both made it in the door, Cam kicked the door closed, before shoving Weston against the smooth wooden surface and claiming his mouth with his own, unable to contain himself any longer.

It still wasn’t clear if he’d dreamed or imagined this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way Weston’s fingers curled around his, a perfect fit in every way. Cam kept his green eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at the perfect boy in front of him every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn’t a product of his imagination, some drunken fantasy. After a few minutes, chest rising and falling rapidly as he gasped for breath, he pulled back only slightly, forehead resting against Weston’s.

“I love you,” he whispered before claiming his mouth again, hungry and intense, sure his knees would give in from the sheer force of it. Cam had to brace his arm on the wall above Weston’s head for support as he deepened the kiss, a low groan coming from the back of his throat. Everything about the moment was perfect and he didn’t want it to end.

When he pulled back this time, he met Weston’s eyes, a tiny smile on his lips. “Beautiful,” he murmured, gently kissing first the left corner, and then the right edge of Weston’s lips. He moved to the tip of Weston’s perfect nose before craning his neck downward to press anything teasing kiss against the line of his jaw, and then the crook of his neck. He dragged his lips upwards towards the curve of Weston’s ear, pausing. “You’re beautiful,” he whispered, before returning his gaze to Weston’s face.

So beautiful…

code by valen t.

Last edited:

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
Babe I’m so tired, of all of this crying…

Cas could feel himself begin to relax as Jean rubbed soothing circles into his trembling body. Sleep tugged at him, but he didn’t want to just yet. He wanted, even if just for a moment, to savor the feeling of an affectionate touch, to allow himself to feel something other than the utter emptiness he’d been feeling for the longest time. He pressed himself closer to Jean, breathing in his calming scent—like sea winds and bonfires— as he closed his eyes, willing himself to relax enough to sleep.

He wondered if, even in the safety of Jean’s arms, the nightmares he’d been having everyday for the last eight years would plague him tonight. They were relentless, and it seemed that no matter how drunk he got or how many pills he popped to knock himself out, they would never leave them alone. Chances were it would be no different tonight.

“I...I can’t sleep, Jean,” he whispered against the blonde boy’s neck. “I always...I always have these nightmares. They’re...awful, Jean,” he continued, needing to do something with his trembling hands. He settled on lifting them to Jean’s face, using his shaking fingers to trace every shape and curve, as gently as he could. His grey eyes were pinned on Jean’s blue ones, as if they were the only thing holding him in place on the earth. “I don’t...I don’t want to have those dreams tonight.”

His ice cold fingers paused over Jean’s lips for a moment as a chill made its way down his spine. When his fingers continued their path, he sighed, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he debated telling Jean the rest. Telling him about his parents, or lack thereof, about the six years he spent hopping from house to house. It was tempting—no one else, not even Hanni knew—but Cas couldn’t allow himself to be that vulnerable. He’d already made enough of a fool of himself tonight. Instead, Cas merely removed his hands from Jean’s face and used them to cover his own, unable to look at his roommate any longer.

The vast amount of liquor he’d consumed still had a grip on his mind, that much was obvious. Sober Cas would never allow himself to be so pathetic, and he certainly wouldn’t let Jean be there to witness it.

“Tell me something good, Jean. Please.”
code by valen t.

mood :
Just let me take it all away

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean would just stare at the ceiling as Cas seemed to cuddle into him more. Maybe he would sleep? But that thought was pushed to the side as Cas spoke of the nightmares he has. Jean tore his eyes from the ceiling to the man next to him. Feeling his cold fingers graze his face going over every feature. Luckily it was dark or Cas would've seen his pink face...especially when he went over his lips. "I get it..nightmares suck ass. Maybe one day you'll tell me about them and when that happens I'll just listen and be there for you, alright?" He said as he squeezed the brown haired boys waist as an act of reassurance before his hand went up Cas' side to his hand that was covering his face. Jean took his hand away from covering his face to rest, their now clasped hands, over Jeans warm chest.

He would rather be there for Cas and listen to his problems and worries than state his own. That's how it's always been for him. That's the one thing that's never changed. As long as you keep smiling everything will be fine and make sense in the end... or at least that's what he'd tell himself to get through the days.

"Something good?" He repeated with a raised eyebrow. Something good...he hasn't had someone ask him that in awhile. He wondered if he was still good at explaining his stories. He then did a slight grin. "Okay I have one.." he started off saying as he was figuring out how to start this story.

"So I used to sleep walk when I was younger. This story goes around Thanksgiving time. I didn't care for it much,but thats not the point. Umm-- so my grandma had cooked the day before and it was all ready. Especially this strawberry cake she made every year. I would try to eat some before,but she would tell me no and that I would have to wait. So when I went to sleep you know what I was thinking about? That god damn strawberry cake. You know what I woke up to? My grandma yelling at me while I lay on the floor...covered...in the cake from head to toe. I don't know if I thought the cake was soap or something,but when I tell you I had butter cream in my hair for a week straight it was disastrous..sigh...I can definitely say we didn't have cake that year and that after that she locked it in the cupboard higher than I could reach" he said with another short laugh. He doesn't really dwell a lot in his memories,but this time it wasn't bad. He was thankful actually. He never really got to share much of his childhood with anyone. It was very different than what he was used to,but he didn't mind it if it was Cas. "Was that a good story? Sorry if it wasn't. I have more under my belt" he said and softly hummed.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Very Drunk
OUTFIT: Green silk dress, sparkly heels

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Kian ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Rebekkah Taylor
You can count on me…

Rebekkah had never been good at comforting people. Hell, she could barely hold herself together, not to mention another person. But this was Kian, and as much as she relished in letting everyone think she was a righteous bitch, it hurt her tiny, shriveled heart to see him cry. Even if he wouldn’t dance with her.

Sighing, she stood from where she sat on the couch and grabbed his hand as gently as she could and tugged him back over to the large, white sofa. “S-shhh mate, it’s alright,” Bec murmured, wrapping her thin arms around his larger figure. “I’m n-not going to tell you it’ll get better,” she began, wiping away a few stray tears from Kian’s face. “I’m not going t-to tell you that it gets any easier, e-either. Now I am going to tell you something about me, because I trust you, and I n-need you to know I understand, okay?”

Someone tried to sit next to them, and Bec shot her a glare that had the girl standing up and walking away as swiftly as she could. “Growing up in Queensland sounds like paradise, right? You’re from Australia, too, so I’m sure you know how it is. Beautiful, just like the rest of Australia. My mother and father decided that beauty was worth more than their child, and when I was four they handed me over to my grandparents, in order to fulfill their dreams of life on the road.” Her voice was bitter, every bit of the wicked amusement that had been there minutes before gone.

“My grandparents had had a hard enough time raising my mother, so why would they want to go through that again? I spent twelve years, Kian, twelve, ignored by them. I went to school and home, and nowhere else, afraid to even talk for fear of making them upset,” she continued, a lump forming in her throat. She wouldn’t cry, not now. She had to be the strong one, or at least pretend to be for as long as possible. “My senior year, I met...I met Tyler. He was...at least I thought he was everything I’d been looking for. He didn’t ignore me, he never left me alone, he always wanted to know what I was doing, when, why and where,” she let out another sour laugh, scrubbing at her face with a hand.

“At first I didn’t see the issue. I convinced myself that I was in love with him, and he with me. And for a while, everything was good, because for the first time in twelve years I had someone. How wrong I was! We dated for three years, and it took me almost dying to realize that my ‘perfect relationship’ was tearing me apart, both physically and emotionally,” Bec sighed, a grim smile on her face. She hadn’t expected to be telling him this, but she felt the need to. “Yes, I know what you’re thinking. Three years from my senior year was...just last year.”

She pulled out her phone, scrolling through her photos until she got to the one she was looking for, before showing it to Kian. “He stabbed me, three inches below the heart. He was drunk and angry and…” she sighed, taking one last look at the picture of the scar she’d shown Kian before turning off her phone and tucking it back into her pockets. “I’m not telling you all this so you can feel bad for me. I guess I’m telling you because we’re the same, you and me. What’s the quote? ‘One soul in two bodies’,” Bec said, placing her hands in her lap.

“When you lose someone, you know, when you lose someone you love, a hole opens up in your heart, where that person used to be. And it will never get better. You can pick up the pieces and shove them back in the hole, but your heart will never be the same. You will never be the same,” she sighed again, shrugging. “It took me a while to understand that.”

Bec didn’t have friends, not anymore, but she thought she could make just one tiny exception. Maybe she was being stupid and reckless and sensitive but…

She reached her hand out, palm up in the space between them, both an answer and a request. “So what do you say? We can help each other out of the holes we’re in. As friends.”

She was probably damning herself to an eternity of misery but…

She didn’t really care.

And it was nice.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Lairddddd!

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Laird logastellus logastellus
tags
TL;DR Noh
tl;dr
rhett brighton
Watching movies, but we ain't seen a thing tonight
Everything seemed like a blur, but Rhett eventually found himself in Laird Arrezola's dorm, his tongue shoved down the other boy's throat, his heart pounding out of his chest. His breath was in short pants, maybe that was enough kissing for now. In all honesty, much like Laird, this was his first time doing anything like this (to that extent), and he liked it. He would have been fine with just a movie, but he found this to be way more fun. Way better than some stupid frat party that everyone seemed to be so worked up about. He looked at Laird as he spoke, he was still catching his breath. Almost without thinking, he moved his hand so it was under Laird's shirt. Laird had mentioned once or twice that he didn't like physical touch, so Rhett gave an apologetic smile. But for some reason, he kept his hand there. Maybe it was because Laird didn't complain or flinch or anything. "Yeah... I'm happy this happened, too... and your hair is much better than mine. You look perfect," he told Laird, softly biting his lower lip before kissing the other's neck. And then again. And a lot more after that.

The room seemed to be getting hotter by the second. Rhett looked over at Laird, a warm, soft smile on his face. He wanted to savor the moment, make it last forever. Or at least make it seem like it. If that even made sense. He chewed on his lower lip some more before leaning in for another kiss. Without the warmth of Laird's mouth, Rhett's lips and tongue seemed... cold. And his lips were pretty swollen. Of course Rhett had the hugest crush on Laird, but it didn't occur to him until that moment that it was highly likely that he felt the same.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at the thought. Who knows? Laird could be the love of his life. His soulmate, if you will. He never believed in that stuff because he thought for his entire life that he was incapable of true love, but hanging out with Laird made him realize that this was more than just an average high school crush. Way more. Rhett chuckled a bit and looked back at Laird. "I love hanging out with you," he said, unable to wipe the huge smile off his face.

I think I love him...

code by valen t.

Aurelia Lockhart

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

RINI

Aurelia was done putting up her things and getting her room together. It wasn't extremely late and she was highly bored so she decided to go onto Twitter. It seemed like everybody was at this New Years party so she decided what the hell, what could go wrong? So she slipped on her light blue dress that showed off her curves, she wore her black sleek heels, and put on her cherry blossom perfume. Luckily it didn't take her that long to get ready and head out of her dorm room.

When she got there it was packed to the max. She wondered how she was going to get to the kitchen. Better yet the right question to ask was where was the kitchen? She sighed as she went on her tippytoes looking around to quench her thirst. "Ah..I see it..thank god" she said with a sigh as she tried to squeeze through many people. She had to say excuse me way much she almost didn't want to say it ever again.

The kitchen was nearing finally, but she wasn't really looking where she was going. She ended up getting bumped harshly by this frat guys disgustingly bulky shoulder. If she were in tennis shoes she would be okay,but in heels? Absolutely not. She ended up stumbling to get her balance and grabbed onto the first thing her hands could touch. As she steadied herself she realized she was buried in a man's chest.

Oh for fucks sake..

"I'm sorry! I promise I'm not drunk or anything it's just that airhead didn't watch where he was-" she started to say as she distanced herself just enough to look up at the man, her hands not moving really from this man's torso. Her blue eyes widened and her face flush a little bit. Aurelia almost forgot her sentence. "-- g-going..umm..hi" she said unable to keep her giggling at bay. Her bright teeth visible for all to see.

He's cute, like extremely cute! Out of all the ways to meet someone I just have to meet him by throwing my big head into his chest?!

Her hands slide off his chest and she took a half step back. "Sorry again, I probably should've asked you to dinner first" she said with a cheeky smile. "I'm Aurelia.. what's your name if you don't mind?" She raised a suggesting eyebrow.

♡coded by uxie♡

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Still no.
tl;dr
west beck
Just the two of us.
Weston looked back at Cam, his breath short. Two more kisses in the span of a few minutes. This was crazy. His breath was in short pants and his heart was pounding. Hot. He was hot. He lifted his shirt off, wondering if Cam was hot too. He lifted the other boy's shirt off before pressing his body against his own. He was so warm. "I love you more, Cammy.." he mumbled, giving a soft, happy giggle. Stupid... that was stupid. But he didn't care. "And you're more beautiful..." He was going to say something about how he wasn't beautiful by any means, but he decided against it. The last time he said something like that, Cam got upset. That was the absolute last thing he wanted to happen. He hated seeing Cam upset... he wanted to keep him happy. If he wasn't happy, West wasn't doing a good job.

He then stripped himself of his dirty pants, looking over at Cam. He felt his cheeks heat up a bit, but he was in too deep. Hesitating slightly, he unbuttoned and unzipped Cam's jeans, pulling them off. He pulled the taller boy into a tight hug, his cold body immediately warming up. "You're warm, Cammy..." he mumbled, a soft smile on his face. He ran his fingers through the other's hair.

West sat down on his bed, pulling Cam with him. He laid back, mindful of the sensation of the bed sheets against his skin. He wrapped his limbs around the taller boy, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "You, Cammy..." he said, his speech slurring slightly as he spoke. "You are so... fucking beautiful..." he said, letting out a soft sigh. "And I'm sorry for making you upset earlier... that's the last thing I want... I'll try to... to not say shit like that around you..."

West pulled away and lifted the covers over the two of them. He smiled and pressed Cam's forehead against his own before kissing him again, observing as his breath synchronized with the taller boy's. He let out a bit of a soft noise as he let the kiss last a little bit longer. His heart was pounding and he was running out of breath, but he didn't care. He wanted this moment to last forever.

He eventually pulled away from the kiss, letting out another noise from the back of his throat as he did. His face was as red as a tomato, and his breathing was short and heavy. He stared directly into Cam's beautiful eyes. He was precious. Perfect. He smiled softly and pecked Cam's cheek again. "I love you so much, Cammy," he mumbled. "And I'm so happy that you're here right now..."

code by valen t.

MOOD: Tired

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Asher ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Archer Quinn
Are you okay…?

Archie had always been a light sleeper, ever since he was little. The tiniest noise could wake him up, so it was a feat in of itself that he was able to sleep soundly as the party raged around them. A testament to how deep his exhaustion ran, he supposed. He was forced awake, however, by the inability to breath, paired with a nagging feeling of worry prickling at the back of his mind.

“Ashy?” he murmured, eyes still half closed. “What’s wrong pal?” Archie could tell something was wrong, he just didn’t know what, and his still sleep-addled brain couldn’t keep up. When he felt his friend shaking and heard Asher’s breath coming out in rasps, however, he sat up straight, turning his face to look into his roommate’s eyes.

“Hey, hey, Ashy. Why are you upset?” he whispered, brow furrowed in concern. He was no stranger to bad dreams, and he was sure that was the reason his friend was upset. Frowning, he reached his cold hands up, on instinct, to gently grip either side of Asher’s face. Touch had always been how he communicated, and it was the first thing he thought to do to help calm the taller boy down.

Duuuude, I hope I don’t like...scare him off or anything. That would be really sad…

“Hey, talk to me. I’m...well I’m not very good at the whole ‘comforting’ thing, but...let me help you, bud,”
he urged, moving his hands to Asher’s back, where he rubbed soothing circles, hoping it would help him calm down. He wasn’t sure how relaxing it could be, considering his fingers felt like ice.

The previously exciting party was now beginning to feel overwhelming, and he was sure Asher felt the same. Sighing, Archie shook his head, messy brown hair flopping in his face. “We can leave, if you want, Ashy,” he murmured, scanning the room for the closest exit. “We can leave, and go back to our apartment and…” he yawned, rubbing at his eyes with one of his hands. “And we can try and sleep again, if you want. Together,” he added, smiling.

Reallllly, Archie man? Did you just suggest you SLEEP together?

You KNOW people might take that the wrong way. Ashy’s going to think you’re a creep.

Archie felt his face heat, surely turning red in embarrassment. “I...uh...I meant actually sleep. Not, uh….you know,” he ground out, sighing at his own stupidity. “It was...I felt...uh...you were really warm,” he added, biting his tongue to get himself to stop speaking before he said something stupid.

Good fucking job, Archie….

Good fucking job.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

"Will you hold me tight and not let go...?"

Asher Evans

Asher felt his heart rate slow down. He took a few deep breaths, calming himself down. It was his quickest recovery ever, just the fact that Archie was there for him seemed to calm him down. He gave his friend a reassuring smile and hugged him, giving him a quick "I'm okay, don't worry." He noticed that Archie's hands were cold. Poor guy. He intertwined his fingers with his friends in an attempt to warm them up. He smiled tiredly at him, pulling him closer. "I'm fine. I promise."

As the words spilled from his friends mouth, Asher's smile grew wider. The fact that he was getting so flustered was kind of funny. And also... kind of cute. A little bit. He gave a bit of a tired laugh and nodded slightly at Archie's suggestion to go back to the apartment. "Awe, you're so cute... yeah, uh... can we go back? I'm not... that great with parties," he admitted, even though it seemed to be fairly obvious at this point. "Only if that's okay with you... I mean, you seem like you're into parties and I don't really want to pull you away from it, or whatever."

As he looked down at his tired friend, Asher decided that maybe they were both done with this party. It was probably too much, anyway... the music was obnoxious and his head was starting to hurt. He looked down at Archie and pulled him close to him, trying to warm him up some more. Archie told him multiple times that he hated the cold, and he wanted to keep this boy as safe and warm as possible.

Eventually, Asher stood up. He stretched and yawned a bit, trying to rub the tiredness away from his eyes. At least until they get to the apartment. The last thing he needed was to pass out in the middle of campus. He looked down at his friend, still on the couch. He must be freezing. He let out a soft sigh. "Archie, are you gonna walk, or do I have to carry you?"

I kinda hope I have to carry him.

Is that bad?

mood.
All over the damn place.

location.
Frat party

outfit.
here

tags.
Archer - Kio.exe Kio.exe

horny bitch!!
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Malakai Vernon
tags
Kio.exe Kio.exe

Hannibal watched as Kai unlocked the door to the apartment, it was normal for Kai to visit Hannibal and Wolf's apartment on a regular basis but this time the casual feelings were different. As they entered the apartment, Hannibal was pulled into soft yet teasing lips, completely ignoring the lack of lighting in the room. Kicking off his shoes while his hands wrapped their way around the Aussie's waist, he released a soft groan when the warmth of Kai's lips were suddenly replaced with the cool air in the apartment. He placed his cellphone and wallet onto the kitchen island before turning around making eye contact with the standing other. He crossed his arms biting his lip lucky the other wasn't able to see his reaction before answering his question. "Can wanting to eat you be an option?" The Irishman smirked pushing himself off the kitchen island walking over to the Aussie in the dark. Reaching his hand out, he grabbed Kais' and slowly dragged him over to the kitchen island, gripping his waist he hoisted the Aussie onto the cool countertop. Hannibal slid himself in between Malakai's' legs then proceeded to massage his boyfriends' waist and thighs with his large hands. "Ok on a serious note...we can order takeout, I'm sure there are some places we can order from on DoorDash." Hannibal used one hand to grab his phone and began scrolling through the food delivery app to find something decent for the both of them to eat. The light from the device shined bright in both the boys' faces and when Hannibal looked into Malakai's' eyes once more, he regretted never falling for the other sooner. Hannibal looked back to the screen quickly scrolling through the different food selections before settling on pizza and wings for both of them. He selected the size and type of pizza along with some chicken wings. "I ordered us our favorite pizza and wings and it should be arriving in about forty minutes." Hannibal locked his phone after confirming payment of the pizza then pulled the Aussie closer, sliding his fingers up his thighs. Hannibal leaned forward till his lips were only centimeters away and his breath was mingling with the others. "I think there's something we can do in those forty minutes~" Hannibal's voice became deeper as he hoisted Malakai up his hands gripping his hind end making sure not the drop the Aussie on the floor.

Easily navigating from the kitchen to the living room, Hannibal gently lied the other on the soft couch fingers sliding up and down Kais' thighs. Not wasting any time at all, Hanni leaned down connecting their lips in a heated kiss. His lips were becoming swollen from the number of kisses exchanged but he didn't care, he was with the love of his life and only wanted to please him. Gripping the Aussie's thighs tighter possibly leaving handprints, Hannibal slipped his tongue into the others' mouth only wanting to listen to his moans of eagerness. Breaking the kiss with a loud 'smack', Hanni kissed down the side of Malaki's' face towards his jawline then his neck. Hannibal proceeded to leave more lovebites on his boyfriend's neck as a warning sign to others that Malakai was his and his only. Hannibal slid his fingers up towards the hem of Kais' shirt before slipping his fingers under the light cloth, he could feel how cold the Aussie was and decided to leave his hands dormant so the other was able to absorb his body heat to stay warm. Hannibal bit his lip once more, a blush on his face as his eyes stared down at the appearance of his boyfriend. Clearing his throat he looked away a little embarrassed at his own behavior.

"I...I might have gone a bit overboard..."

coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back