• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

"Oh." Alex said in shock. Ryan opened his eyes widely and his food got stuck again. He coughed.
"Think you should go talk to him..." Alex cleared his throat.

I was walking with fast steps out on the grounds. It was raining like hell. I didn't care. And walked out in it.
Still didn't know where I was going. I just walked and walked, straight forward.

I nodded and left, more than a little nervous. I noticed it was raining outside but figured you probably wouldn't care in your current mindset, so I pulled my cloaks hood up and went outside. Seeing a figure pacing around in the distance, I thought you'd be the only one mad enough to be doing it, so I ran after you. Mud splattered everywhere and I nearly fell as I came within talking distance of you. Looking at you now though, everything I'd wanted to say got caught up in my throat, as if I had nothing to say at all.

The gras was extremly slippery as it was wet.
I didn't hear you come, as I was shutting out all sound without trying.
The gras was full of mud and small puddles. And as I walking fast without thinking, I slipped into the mud.
I was covered in it. I grunted and tried to get up, but without any luck. I just fell back. I was splashing around in puddles and slipping in mud as I was trying to stand up. Even got some of it in my mouth. "Puh." I spat it out. I gave up and ended up sitting there, wet, muddy and cold. Shaking a bit.

I frowned and sighed as I saw you slip over, not just once but several times. Hardening the ground with my wand, I crouched next to you as I dried you off, although fresh rain kept falling down as I took off my hood, it being soaked through anyways. I looked at you for a few seconds, my black hair now plastered to my head.

I jumped as I discoverd you. Was being quiet while you helped me.
I stood up as the ground was finally hard. I shook my head to get some water out of my hair.
I must looked like a dog, as I was shaking my head and hair.
My hair was still dripping because it didn't stop raining.
I looked at you, without saying anything. Just looking.

I laughed slightly but didn't look away as you shook your head, showering me in water droplets but it didn't really make much difference. Your hair was a mess now, so I used my hand to brush it back slightly. I still didn't know what to really say, there was so much I wanted to tell you but it might be completely wrong compared to what he'd said. I never should've sent you there, but when he'd of found out... hmm. It was hard to know which was the worst scenario.

I looked into your eyes as you brushed my hair back. I sighed.
"You should get back before you get sick." I stepped a step away from you. Tried to smile, but I just looked sad.
I started walking further away from Hogwarts, without looking back at you. A small part of me wanted you to follow me, but also I just wanted you to make things easy and walk back to Hogwarts.

I sighed and dropped my hand. "I don't think a cold is going to kill me Eric."

I said softly, and I sighed. I suppose I might as well come out with it, as this was going no where.

"Eric... I do care about you. So even if we can't be lovers, couldn't we at least be friends?"

I pleaded with you, even as I felt pathetic for doing so. I got the impression I wouldn't be that welcome at the next meeting, and I wasn't in much of a mood to go, I must say.

I turned around, and changed directions as I understood you wouldn't walk back unless I did.
"Sure." I answered coldly. Nothing wrong about being friends, but I was bad at beings just friends with girls.
But I could try, but I knew it would be a mess. With a lot of tantrums. I would be a mess.
Fuck. I knew I soon would start hiding my feelings for you, as they didn't exist. Go back to girls that meant nothing to me.
And don't care about anything just to hide my feelings. Well that was me. And I hated myself for showing feelings for you in the first place and be that vulnerable.

I closed my eyes at the cold hostility in your tone, at how you kept shutting me out. I turned away from you.

"I'll be willing to talk should you want to. I'm not usually hard to find."

I said as I looked at the castle, and I started to walk slowly towards a tree. Looking up at it, I climbed up it, almost slipping several times as I all but disappeared from view, even if I could still see you. I didn't want to be just friends, but it was better to be friends then nothing at all... right?

As we were now just friends. I needed to shut my feelings for you off. I walked with fast steps back into the castle. Found Megan and Sophie sitting on a benk. I hesistated. Should I stop and talk to them. Maybe get some time with Sophie? To get my thoughts of you. I bit my teeth together and grunted. I sat down beside Sophie.
«Just so you know I don’t have a girlfriend anymore.» I stroked Sophie on the leg and smirked. Her eyes windend and Megan chuckled. I stood up and walked down the stairs to the dungeons. She wasn’t going to get me that easy. I needed to play a little hard to get. I walked into the common room, where my friends where. I breathed out in relief and joined them. It was getting kinda late, and maybe we would go out later in the dark to have some fun.

I saw you walk back inside quickly, and I tried not to care. Shifting into a snake, I wrapped myself around a branch, shivering slightly from the cold rain. I couldn't find the energy to move though, so I laid there, getting steadily colder and more frozen as I thought about you. I eventually nodded off, it wasn't as if anyone in the castle would miss my company at this point.

"So.. what's up with you?" Alex cleared his throat. "Are.. you okay?"
I understood fastly that you had told Alex that I met with your father.
I nodded fast. "Yes, I'm okay." I continued to focus on the board game we were playing.
Ryan made a move, it was my turn so I threw the dice. "How was it to meet him?" Ryan's voice was shaking as he said it.
I shrugged my shoulders. "It could have gone worse." I made my move, and gave the dice to Alex. He threw.
"Why did you meet him?" one guy named Freddo asked. I wrinkled my eyebrows at him. I wanted to say that he should mine his own buisness, but I didn't have the energy for that right now.
"To ask his approval to date Lileath." I said with no emotion. Ryan and Alex looked at each other in shock.
"How did it go?!" Ryan said a little too high. I hushed at him. He nodded. "Sorry."
"Well. We broke up." answering casually. Like it was no big deal. Alex looked dissapointed. He knew as well as me that this was the first time I had found a proper girl. Ryan sighed and made his move on the board game. They didn't ask any more questions about that for a while.

Both frozen and freezing, I awoke from my usual barrage of nightmares. Ah, such a wonderful life I had, I thought sarcastically to myself as I shifted back to laugh bitterly. Still, it could be worse.

I leapt down from the tree, only to slip and land face first in the mud. Lying there to contemplate this and get the energy to move, I dragged myself upwards and cleaned the mud off me, although I knew some probably remained. I'd get changed when I got back anyways.

I dragged myself into the common room, your friends all watching me as I slumped into a chair. I didn't feel tired exactly, more lethargic.

Ryan won the first game. One thing he was good at was games. Not smart at all, but tactical when it came to games.
We were about to start over for a new game, when everyone had their attention on you coming into the common room.
I tried to ignore it. "Let's start guys." I tried to make them concentrate again.
Down the stairs from the boys quarters came Wyatt. He looked pail and still full of scars and bruises.
He nodded at us, and sat down quietly beside us. Noticing you, but he ignored.
"You start Ryan, since you won." I said. He nodded at me.
"Have you just started?" Wyatt cleared his throath. "Mhm." Alex answered.
"Can I join?" He looked uncomfortable and unsure about asking this.
"Why not." I shrugged my shoulders. Shortly both Megan and Sophie came to watch.
Sophie was giving me the eye, touching me by accident or having some excuse to do it.

I summoned up a piece of paper and began to write, not failing to notice how all over you Sophie was, and I scowled. Technically, it should've been none of my business, but that didn't stop me forcing the piece of paper to appear in her lap after I left the room, walking up to my room. I leaned on my desk as I tidied myself up.

Sophie

Meet me outside my room in five minutes. We should talk. I think you know who this is from.

I was focusing on the game. It was kinda fun to also have Wyatt join us.
It made the game more exciting with more players.
I looked up for a little second, seeing Sophie whisper something into Megan's ear.
Megan nodded and Sophie went up the stairs to the girls quarters. I continued watching Freddo make him move.

Sophie was walking up the stairs. Kinda nervous, but also annoyed.
She wasn't sure she wanted to talk to that bitch.
Inside of the girls quarters were you standing. Sophie folded her hand and looked at you.
Raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" Megan was more the togue type, Sophie just wanted to be, but she was basically acting.
Megan was the brain and muscles when it came to everything, she always defended Sophie.
She had whispered to Megan where she was going. She also asked if Megan could come up in some minutes and disturb.

I smiled "Hello Sophie" I said sweetly, right before I closed the door with a sharp click, locking it with my wand. She looked at me nervously as I tilted my head, putting my wand back in my pocket.

"Look, what do you want? He'd said you'd broken up."

She said in an irritated tone, and I paused for a second before deciding I might as well, so I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the wall, my eyes no longer brown but a deep red. She screamed as her feet dangled and I increased the pressure, her voice becoming higher pitched but quieter.

"Just because he is technically single doesn't mean you are going to jump him. And if you lay a finger on him again..."

I smiled grimly and removed one of my hands to grasp one of her fingers, her having been clawing my grip. Holding it, I looked her in the eyes as I violently snapped it, her screaming in pain as I allowed her to fall through to the floor.

Megan had waited some minutes, so she guessed she might just walk up now.
She was too impatient to wait any longer. Walking up the stairs to the girls quarters.
Then taking down the door handle, but the door won't open. She rips in it.
"Sophie!! Sophie!" She screams. Kicking and hammering the door. The boys downstairs looked up from the board game.
They stand up and look at each other. They walked up the stairs to Megan.

I looked towards the door and sighed. Megan. Megan. Maybe I should bring her in here too... no. Enough. I took several breaths to steady myself, Sophie still screaming on the floor. I shouldn't of lost control like that, if I wasn't so insanely possessive... I growled as I unlocked the door and told her to get out, but told her that she could have it healed if she left the scar. A reminder of sorts, that going after things that aren't yours has consequences.

Sophie looked up at you before opening the door and heading out to the others.
«I had him before you!» she screamed at you and shutted the door again. Megan hugged her in relief. Sophie looked up to also see all the boys. She looked into my eyes. «She is crazy!» she screamed. She and Megan hurried down the stairs. I sighed and ran after them. The boys stood there, looked at each other and was in shock.

What had you done?! Fuck, this was not okay.

I leaned against my window, sitting on my desk as I locked the door again. Resting my head back, I tried to relax. Which meant thinking about anything but her, you or my father. I sighed as closed my eyes. I really shouldn't of done that, but I hadn't wanted to explode in front of you, and it wasn't any of my business anymore, and...

I had a glass of water as I was getting a headache, wondering if I'd get a visit from you, yelling at me to leave you alone. In a strange way, that'd be harder to deal with than breaking her fingers.

Sophie didn’t want to speak to me. She was crying, and Megan pushed me away. I gave up after a long time trying. I sighed and walked back to the commom room. I felt angry, frustrated and more feelings I couldn’t describe. How dared you? I wasn’t yours. We weren’t together. I bit my teeth hard together, blowing up my nostrils and clenching my fists. Trying hard no to have a tantrum. I walked up to the girls quartes, with heavy steps. Didn’t care if it wasn’t allowed.

I slammed up the door and saw you. I locked the door again with a slam.
«How dare you?» I yelled

I was almost glad for the window as you stormed in, and I looked up at your yelling. Wishing you hadn't done it quite so loudly, but it wasn't really because of my mild headache. Maybe it was the extreme nature of my reaction, but you seemed to care.

"So you're speaking to me again now."

I said flatly, looking at you with almost a sense of resigned defeat. As if I wouldn't bother to defend myself if you laid into me, in fact in my mood of self hatred, I might enjoy it.

I stepted in front of you. Pushed you against the wall and took my hand around your throat. Looking into your eyes, intense and angry. I pushed my body against yours and kissed you hard.

I wanted to yell at you. And that’s what I should’ve done. I grunted. Putted my hand on your hip while kissing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back