• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

He turned around, his eyes narrowed as he continued walking around the large room, seemingly unable to stay still.

"Why would I want to encourage loads of boys to chase after her?"

He knew this already, and was glad for it. "Who says you aren't being extremely stupid. You don't really love Lileath, you're just doing this because you have lingering feelings for her and you'd feel bad if you just made out with her and told her it meant nothing, even if it was the truth."

He hissed at you coldly, finally coming to a stop, his eyes dancing with anger and distaste.

I shook my head and hit my forhead with my palm.
"Wasn't what I was saying either." Biting together my teeth.
I rolled my eyes. "I would never use Lileath for anything!" I raised my voice.
"It would be sucicdal to just see her as a fling." Clenching my fist.
"She isn't an easy girl. And you certainly isn't an easy father in law." I started at him.
"It's really rude of you to assume anything about me. I do love her, and I wouldn't use my time on her if I didn't.
If I wanted an easy life, I would never had involved myself with her and you." I gave him an sharp look.
"I do respect you. But honestly, you can't have her for yourself forever and believe the worst in everyone."

He smiled cruelly "So this is a mixture of guilt and self preservation."

He waved a hand "First of all, you are either wrong or lying when it comes to most of your points. Although you are correct in saying she isn't easy, even if she is exploitative.

I don't have to assume anything about you. I can look into your mind and see it, as clear as looking around this room. So you are wrong that what I'm saying is based on presumption.

You don't love her; or at least, not nearly as much as you say you do.

And your last point." He actually laughed, even if it was quite bitterly "You don't respect me, you're just worried I'm going to have you torn apart by a horde of snakes."

"Why can't I Eric? Will you stop me if I live with her here, if we dance like we did at the party, if she continues to look at any girl that goes near me with jealousy and hatred? What will you do if she continues to invite me to her bed, even after claiming she loves you?"

He asked softly, smirking slightly as he told you this, knowing you'd assume the worst.

I blew up my nostrils in anger. Breathed heavy while looking in hatred at him.
My eyes filling up with tairs in frustrasion.
"You know what. I do love her." I shook my head, I didn't know what to say.
I had some good points, and now I was out of words. I did love her, and that was the problem.
I swallowed away a big lump from my throath. A tair fell down my cheek.
"Just get me out of here, get me back. I will leave her alone, because of you."I spat on the floor.
He didn't scare me away, it wasn't the issue. I just really didn't want to compete with this bullshit.
I had a poker face, tightening my lips and was extremly pale. I looked down on the floor. Felt like all the air of me was taken out.
That was that love story, that relationship, my first ever relationship was washed down in the sink. It ended as quickly as it started.
Feeling my heart burning in pain, trying not to cry more. Man up for fucks sake! I dried the one tair that had fallen down my cheek.
I clenched my fist, wanting so badly to get away. Seeing your face in my mind. Dreaming about your soft lips, and the good time we had together earlier. We shouldn't have walked out of there, we should have stayed as long as possible. Wanting to fall asleep in your arms, every night. Feeling your arms around my neck every day. I sighed and pulled myself together. Feeling cold as ice.

He tilted his head to one side "I'm almost tempted to ground Lileath for leading you on like this. Especially when it's apparent that beneath all your childish bullshit you care about her. Almost, but not quite."

He prowled towards you, and snorted once.

"You shouldn't stay away from her because of me. You should stay away from her because she will always love me more, and I don't particularly want you coming after me when she yells my name in bed."

He smirked as he transported you back, leaving you outside the Hogwarts grounds as he vanished a second later. You'd struggle to get your relationship to work now, even if it wasn't true.

As I transported back I puked into the gras. Not because of the trip back, but because of his last sentence.
The thought of you being in love with your dad made me sick. It would be disgusting whoever it was, anyone that was in love with their dad would be sick in their head. I spat into the gras to get out the remainings in my mouth, and get away the last of the taste. I dried my mouth with my tshirt. Taking of the amulet and throwing it into the gras. Breathing out heavy, extremly sick and angry at the same time. I started walking towards the grounds with both fists clenched, my teeth bitten hard together and my nostrils blown up.

I frowned as I sat in the library, wondering how your meeting had gone. At least he hadn't summoned the death eaters, so that was something at least. I looked at the window at the grounds, but I couldn't see you.

It felt weird being without my necklace, almost like I was missing a phantom limb, and I checked the clock for the fourth time since you'd left. Had it seriously been less than an hour? Sighing, I closed the book and sipped a glass of wine, knowing I'd be unable to settle until you returned.

I regretted throwing the amulet in the gras, as it was yours. So I went back looking for it.
Looking for it in the gras for some time, with my own hands with no luck.
Then taking out my wand, after having enough. How could people live without magic?
"Accio slytherin amulet." It came flying and I catched it with my hand.

As I approched the grounds I putted the amulet in my pocket. Looking around, hoping to not see anyone I knew.
I sighed, walked inside and looked for you. Just to give you the amulet.

I left the library and decided to talk a walk in the grounds, at least the exercise might take my mind off you. I saw you and smiled, hurrying over slightly, but at your expression I paused.

"Eric...?" I asked, a combination of fury and sadness radiating off of you even as you tried to hide it.

"What happened?" My chest tightened slightly as I frowned, wondering what he could've said to you.

I spotted you. Tighten my lips and sighed. Tried so hard to give you a small smile.
I putted the amulet in your hands. Kissed you on the cheek, probably the last kiss I would ever give you.
"I'm going to go take a shower." I nodded at you, and walked down the dungeons to the common room.
I felt horrible, being this way. But I couldn't compete with your father. I didn't know if what he told me was true, but the thought about it was disturbing my mind. Even if you weren't romanticly involved, I couldn't compete with him anyway.
I needed to be hard, cold and distent. Even if all I wanted was to hang out with you, be your friend and your lover. But it wasn't going to happen. And I needed to attend the dinner by my own, but I could probably manage that. I would never get a real girl, that was more than the looks. I didn't want someone like Megan or Sophie, with no brain and spreading their legs at every boy.
I wanted a best friend as well as a lover. I had you, but I lost you.

I frowned as I saw your expression, and let out a sigh of my own. I think that pretty much summed up what his overarching decision was; no. I pursed my lips as you said you'd take a shower, and cursed myself as I almost pitifully called your name, the hurt evident in my voice.

"Eric... please. Tell me what happened."

Because even if I asked him, it was unlikely to be very accurate. If he'd said no, I at least wanted to hear it. That it was him, not you that had forced this, that you weren't just walking off.

I turned around in frustration. Looking at you with an empty look. My eyes were blank and my face pale.
"He didn't approve." I shrugged my shoulders. Smiled in sadness.
Said the password, walked inside of the common room and continued up the stairs to the boys room.
Sighed while Iooking for some soap and new clothes before going to the shower. I threw things around me in anger.
Clenching my fist around the shampoo bottle. Biting my lip so hard it started bleeding. Then walking towards the shower.

I sighed and looked at the amulet, refusing to wear it. I couldn't exactly follow you into the boys quarters, so I went up into my own and discarded the necklace on my desk. You looked as if you'd had your mild altered slightly, but there wasn't much I could do about it if he had. Cursing him, I lied down in bed, not knowing what to do.

I felt the cold water running down my body. I found some toothpaste and splashed it all around my mouth. As I didn't have my toothbrush, I used to finger to brush the puke taste away. I rinsed it out with the water from the shower. Closing my eyes as I soaked myself in soap. I was shaking because of the cold, but I didn't care. This was the least of pain I had to worry about right now.

I went out of the shower after standing there in 10 minutes. I dried myself with my towel. Putting on some deodorant, then the clean clothes. I felt better already. I breathed out, I did some breathing excersies for a while.

Back in the boys quarters I putted my dirty clothes under my bed. Then finding some papir, pen and ink. Walking down to the common room. Sitting down in a chair by the fire, started to write the letter.

I was still too angry with my father to want to speak to him, so I brushed my hair back, got changed and summoned a map of Azkaban. Located in the north sea, no nearby distinguishing features... great. Should make this fun to locate.

I grabbed a cloak as I walked downstairs, wondering what she'd say. What I was going to say when I met my mother for the first time in my conscious memory.

After writing the letter I went to the owlery. I read over it once more before giving it to one of the sharp owls.

"Dear Mr Foster.

I would love to come for dinner at your place tomorrow.
I'm sorry but Lileath can't attend, she is bizzy.
Send me the adress, then I will see you tomorrow.

Sincerely Eric Denver"

I licked it so I could lock the letter with the glue.
I putted it in the claws of the owl, petted him before he took off.
I sighed and walked down to the great hall to get something to eat.
My stomach was roaring after some food. It had been rumbeling for a long time.

I figured you'd probably be hanging out with your friends or something to get your mind off me, so I decided to grab some dinner. At least the crowd and general distaste everyone had for me might take my mind off him and your weird behaviour.

I walked down to the great hall, trying not to look too depressed. Sitting in my usual space, I waited for something - anything - to start to take my mind off you.

As I was coming closer to the Slytherin table, I spotted my friends.
I sighed in relief. I smiled and waved as they spotted me.
"You aren't a normal person to see these days." said Alex and blinked at me. I blushed a little.
"Been busy..." I cleared my throat. Itched the back of my head a little in concern, as I didn't want them to ask any more questions.
I looked over the table and spotted you. Our eyes met and I smiled for a second, then looked down at the table.
I sighed and closed my eyes for a second.
"How are your girlfriend?" Sophie asked teasing. I shook my head and gave her a severe look.
She shrugged and blew a bubble of gum. Rolled her eyes and looked away. I snorted at her, and rolled my own eyes as well.
"Well I hope we can have you for some time now. We need to share you." Alex said and looked over at you, blinking at me.
I look stated at him. Swallowed away the big lump that was growing in my throat. Nodded slightly at him.

I smiled at you as our eyes met, as although I'd been trying not to glance at you I had been. Malfoy wasn't around but I didn't really care in all honesty, and I briefly looked over at the Gryffindor table, wondering how big a fight I could get into with Harry before it was broken up. Shouting across the room that his mother was a mudblood whore would probably do it, but it might get me expelled, and I wasn't in much of a mood to see my father at the moment. I noticed Alex's look and it broke me from thinking about ways to antagonize Harry as I raised my eyebrows slightly.

"What is your problem?" Alex snorted. "Rude to make your girlfriend sit all by herself." Alex gave me a confused look.
He also looked a bit dissapointed. "Hey, Lileath! Come join us!" Alex yelled to you. I slapped my forehead with my palm.
"Fuck." I grunted and hit my knuckles slightly in the table. Some of the cultery bounched. I looked angry at Alex as he met my eyes.
"What?" He wrinkled his eyebrows. I shook my head and tried to look happy. Alex continued to wave that you should come here.

I looked and felt a mixture of confused and happy as Alex waved me over, and I sat next to him, Sophie being sat next to you. This did mean I was opposite you however, although I smiled and turned more to the table as a whole. Not ignoring or blanking you, but I took it that you didn't want to discuss it here; if ever.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked casually enough, even as my eyes betrayed a sense of hurt.

Megan was sitting next to Sophie, she was eyeing you out.
She really did look like a bitch, she rolled her eyes after checking you out.
Then she ignored you and started talking to Sophie, as it was just the two of them.
"Well, you shouldn't sit by yourself." Alex winked and smiled at you.
Ryan looked up from his food for once. He swallowed wrong and started coughing.
Alex hit him hard on the back until he stopped. "Thanks." Ryan breathed out in relief.
"Well what have you guys been up to?" Alex looks at the both of us. "You suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth." He snorted, as he started to eat a little. I cleared my throath, looking down on the table.

I looked flatly back at Megan before dismissing her, deeming her once more as just a pointless slapper. I chuckled slightly and told him thanks, and I wrinkled my nose slightly.

"We were just chatting about some stuff in private, nothing too exciting don't worry."

I lied, well sort of lied. It was accurate up to a point. I said it quite lightly but threw you a concerned look. Whatever he'd said to you had really upset you, so I figured it was more than just a no.

I blew up my nostrils, feeling frustrated. I stood up, it wasn't supposed to, but I made a lot of sound doing it.
Most of the people at the table jumped.
"I'm done eating. See you guys later." I walked through the great hall. Didn't really know where I was headed.
I just wanted to get away. I was reliefed when I thought it was only going to be and my friends.
But I couldn't have you so close, you couldn't be at the table. Just all this feelings came to me, and it made me a mess.
So I needed to get away fast as possible.
"What's up with him?" Alex looked at you, wrinkeling his eyebrows.
"Trouble in paradise?" giggled Sophie. Ryan looked at her angry.
She rolled her eyes, and she and Megan walked hand in hand out of the great hall.

I sighed and debated going after you, but I wasn't sure whether you were angry at me, or just upset in general.

"He... uh, had to go and speak to my father on his own. He's been like this since he got back."

I said, a mixture of sad and nervous as I downed more of my drink, not sure where to look so I settled on an interesting spot on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back